• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

margarethquizon

Make your boat insured

All of us must have to insure our boats for many reasons. The typhoons nowadays are stronger than before so we must do anything to make our boats safe. This way we can save our boats and we can have a worry free life while we are at our boats. I already have one with the boat insurance Ft Lauderdale..

All of us must have to insure our boats for many reasons. The typhoons nowadays are stronger than before so we must do anything to make our boats safe. This way we can save our boats and we can have a worry free life while we are at our boats. I already have one with the boat insurance Ft Lauderdale..

Buy an ad!

What are you talking about Anarchist? This lady has some guts to give information about what she does on her boat and that I think is not an advertisement. I know that we all love our own boats and I really adore her. Thanks for your information miss Margareth Quizon.:rolleyes:

Now we all know which insurance broker to avoid

BOYCOTT INSURANCE FORT LAUDERDALE

Fuck me there's another one. I can't believe the bloke went to the effort of registering again to talk to himself.

Still if they're saving money on advertising then either their premiums will be less, or they won't be able to afford to pay your claim. You take your pick.

Keel Trimmer is funny.. I guess you should try to accept the fact that we definitely need this type of insurances.

My name is Miles Abrams. What is yours?

Chinese insurance companies, like Dong Bu, have begun entering North American markets as carriers, selling policies which they may or may not understand the risks associated with and the specific market needs and conditions, using low pricing to local brokers. Caveat emptor.

hey 'margarethquizon',,,would they sell insurance for my kiteboard??

...it is very small and not worth much

...............and I go to olympics too! :)

According to the Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory, a “hurricane” and a “typhoon” are simply different names for a “tropical cyclone.” As a general rule, these cyclones are given the name “hurricane” in the Western hemisphere (the North Atlantic Ocean, the Northeast Pacific Ocean east of the dateline, or the South Pacific Ocean east of 160E), and the term “typhoon” is applied in the Eastern hemisphere (the Northwest Pacific Ocean west of the dateline).

So where in California do they use the term typhoon now?

According to the Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory, a “hurricane” and a “typhoon” are simply different names for a “tropical cyclone.” As a general rule, these cyclones are given the name “hurricane” in the Western hemisphere (the North Atlantic Ocean, the Northeast Pacific Ocean east of the dateline, or the South Pacific Ocean east of 160E), and the term “typhoon” is applied in the Eastern hemisphere (the Northwest Pacific Ocean west of the dateline).

So where in California do they use the term typhoon now?

..methunk typhoon is asiaspeek for hurricane ,no? ;)

I've never seen trolls talk to each other before. Are they all one person or are there more than one?

I've never seen trolls talk to each other before. Are they all one person or are there more than one?

..oh let's not get all existential,eh!?! :rolleyes:

...personally methinks we're just a bunch'a brains sitting in petri-dishes,-thinking- we're living lives,no?? :huh: