• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ozee Adventure

Brisbane To Keppel.

Take the family feud to Counseling Anarchy !!!! :lol:

Hey Ozee have you got all the firefighting equipment renewed :rolleyes:

We got extra - lydia has his own so he can blow off steam powder without interfering in my skillset :P

Are you aropund here on Sat to sign MSG travel calender?

What?

Is it a bit like this...

19224527.jpg

Epic McConanchy fail today

New Ker 50 back on dock with mast crane hanging in the rigging.

Rig back out tomorrow apparently.

13 days to start day - oopps

So boat is late overweight and now broken

Nice work

Epic McConanchy fail today

New Ker 50 back on dock with mast crane hanging in the rigging.

Rig back out tomorrow apparently.

13 days to start day - oopps

So boat is late overweight and now broken

Nice work

plenty of time, its not really a race anyway more like a cruise B)

Not going this year, so have fun everyone. Watch out for those attack fences at Keppel.

Are you going to the writers festive with Lovely instead?

You should borrow Lydia's power boat and come and watch the start.

That's of course if Ozee hasn't been on it lately................

091805_now_in_flames.jpg

Not going this year, so have fun everyone. Watch out for those attack fences at Keppel.

:o what'd I do to deserve that!

F**k its hard to be a girl around here!

091805_now_in_flames.jpg

091805_now_in_flames.jpg

Oooh, that's harsh!

BTW, there's no rock stars on Lydia's boat.... except Ozee :o

Straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

Oooh, that's harsh!

BTW, there's no rock stars on Lydia's boat.... except Ozee :o

Straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

:ph34r:

Ha Ha Writers festival, so that's his punishment for spending a month hanging around in the western coral sea, he did mention domestic harmony when he told me we had pulled the pin. I was thinking of looking for another ride but I was expecting to find out if I get Newman'd or not this week or next week but it seems we have a stay of execution for a couple of weeks.

Just saw on facey that Trumpcard are on their way back with electrical issues. And without the use of a single extinguisher? Shame. Sounds like a nicer night to be in the bar anyway hey Ozzee? :)

Bad luck Lydia and Ozee. Beautiful night out here. We have the msg Calender hanging in the saloon and have just pasted mondo. Oh and we had chicken sandwiches and saw a whale. Is that right?

Fried sounder transducer in a hug the coast @ night race :( we went thru all the why should/shouldn't we go on with the Cree & all agreed & exhausted the idea. They were all great about it & in good spirits THEN we did dinner & rum!

We are in on the beach and in good pressure. We had chicken sandwiches and saw a whale.

Out.

Does it count if the smoke alarm went off while doing breakfast for displaced persons on Trumpcard Towers this morning?

Great quick clean up with no race smell - we miss you Greasy Al! xxx

22 miles To Indian head. Had chicken sandwiches and saw a whale.

Add some veggies & take skinny chicks next time!

Fried sounder transducer in a hug the coast @ night race :( we went thru all the why should/shouldn't we go on with the Cree & all agreed & exhausted the idea. They were all great about it & in good spirits THEN we did dinner & rum!

Lame, sounds like Craig was deep in the fleet after tracking the long way round mud and he agreed with himself that it was a justifiable excuse to pull the pin.

Been up that track enough to know where the hard bits are (plus it's all sand), next hell be pulling out cause he ran out of baby wipes!

Lame, sounds like Craig was deep in the fleet after tracking the long way round mud and he agreed with himself that it was a justifiable excuse to pull the pin.

Been up that track enough to know where the hard bits are (plus it's all sand), next hell be pulling out cause he ran out of baby wipes!

You might want to check the 1805 sked positions before you open your mouth next time idiot!

Haha I'd be the soft one! It was a crew decision & all happy. No other reason to pull the pin so early.

Who's sock puppet are you?

post-23213-071183800 1344119827_thumb.jpg

You might want to check the 1805 sked positions before you open your mouth next time idiot!

Craig, it astounds me that these dills who obviously think they know everything would even bother to stoop so low to participate in our sport. Ha!

Bad luck I feel for U after all the prep, faster ride next year!!

Regards

Grogo

Well it's a slow ride this year. My girl is still out there.

The luck of the gods must have been on my side this time as I was going as well and was sick at just the right time.

The only bonus she has is they are running 2nd in there div.

Thing is I can't see them finishing till the morning as the wind looks like dropping out for the night.

Pulpit

http://www.brisbanetokeppel.com/2012-results/

all the chocolates to Wild Oats XI, Jessandra II the only boat to finish in division 2.

theres a blue boat missing from the results, maybe that guy hasnt paid his membership

the results have been updated so less boats are missing now. Bad Habits isn't in there, but they deserve some sort of endurance prize - they were still going on Monday night.

Bad habits finished about 5am this morning. They had chicken sandwiches and saw a whale.

Can anyone explain how the divisions were decided? I don't quite see how Arcadia and the two first 40's got into division 1 when ragtime, mondo and bluebottle were in division 2?

It was a good trip for whale watching anyway, pity we all missed the party on Sunday