• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inter286

OK to Stare

Hmm, would be nice to find the high res image of Anna. Them are some finely tuned muscles...

My link

Hell, not that I'd turn down a girl who can mash a walnut with her thighs

article-2170691-13FB934B000005DC-491_634x413.jpg

but I'm fine with

article-2170691-13FBC74A000005DC-909_306x423.jpg

SCOTY! Lock it!

She should patent that cleat!

closehauled going down a wave to leeward and hiking???

and why does the clew patch show ocean through it??

you got some splainin to do Lucy...... :P

Hell, not that I'd turn down a girl who can mash a walnut with her thighs

seen Dawn Riley's thighs lately? very impressive and from up close i gotta say....with goosebumps? wow...you go girl. mash those walnuts and acorns

women who sail really well are so very hot. Still not enough of it.....go ladies

and why does the clew patch show ocean through it??

you got some splainin to do Lucy...... :P

Yea, someone smack him in the head please?

I'm surprised no one said anything about her not wearing a PFD. All kidding aside, she's freaking ripped!

Clew? Close hauled? Cleat?

I see none of these things.

Cam(el) cleat? :lol:

Got my laser from Anna a while ago. She shows up with the laser on the roof of the car. I'm running late and as I approach she nonchalantly lifts the boat of the roof singlehandedly.

Totally ripped but not quite like that photo :)

Oh yeah very nice as well

Got my laser from Anna a while ago. She shows up with the laser on the roof of the car. I'm running late and as I approach she nonchalantly lifts the boat of the roof singlehandedly.

Yeah, she took one look at you and realized you'd be no help lifting the boat....

That is no where near the definition of close-hauled.

Still trying to get Tyson Chandler's ass out of my head - a warning would have been splendid, OP.

What a saint for donating her old equipment to those less fortunate.

main sail in such that the corner of the boom is about even with the back corner of the boat.

I say it is a totally posed shot ..which is fine...But she is not grinding upwind. She is oversheeting so she can hike out while nealry broad reaching. It makes a hell of a shot and it takes a pretty good sailor to even know how to create such a shot.

But that position in that direction almost never happens while racing.

Were she racing, she would be far more concerned about getting the boat fllat and the bow up and over that wave into which her hull is digging.

and the arm tossed skyward to modestly hide her chest is simply that.

My guess is the photographer and Anna worked their asses off to create a big splashy action shot while also creating a modest shot.

Pretty impressive...

Almost as impressive as this real shot of me rounding ahead of the fleet in 2000 during teh Master's worlds in Cancun

Tunnigouv.jpg

main sail in such that the corner of the boom is about even with the back corner of the boat.

I say it is a totally posed shot ..which is fine...But she is not grinding upwind. She is oversheeting so she can hike out while nealry broad reaching. It makes a hell of a shot and it takes a pretty good sailor to even know how to create such a shot.

Were she racing, she would be far more concerned about getting the boat fllat and the bow up and over that wave into which her hull is digging.

My guess is the photographer and Anna worked their asses off to create a big splashy action shot while also creating a modest shot.

Pretty impressive...

Sorry must have lost the pic of your rounding somehow--

So what's the line at the end of Anna's boom going up the leach?

Reefing line? Lazy Jack system?

Jesus, are all of you that fucking blind and / or never seen a radial sail with blue corners before?

There's no line there - that just the edge tape on the sail (white).

And the "sea" you see "through" the corner is just flecks of spray in the air.

Next to comment on sail trim, sail color, wave height/frequency or any thing other than the ripped, naked woman in the photo should turn in their man card, put on a skirt, and take up tennis. Christ, what a bunch of fairies! (Ladies excluded)

Jesus, are all of you that fucking blind and / or never seen a radial sail with blue corners before?

There's no line there - that just the edge tape on the sail (white).

And the "sea" you see "through" the corner is just flecks of spray in the air.

Yup---

Kinda blind----- couldn't really focus on it. Was just bouncing around in my peripheral vision.

Next to comment on sail trim, sail color, wave height/frequency or any thing other than the ripped, naked woman in the photo should turn in their man card, put on a skirt, and take up tennis. Christ, what a bunch of fairies! (Ladies excluded)

24n06qr.jpg

Harumph! And I would add that even the most ardent hetero woman would most likely be looking at her body and going WOW!

Hmmmm, I just got offered free tix to the Olympic Laser Radial races in Weymouth (not sure if men or women's or what day) - but I might just see if I can swing a flight to go see Anna in person.

SCOTY! Lock it!

Not hot and kinda creepy...

Yep, you're totally gay!

Harumph! And I would add that even the most ardent hetero woman would most likely be looking at her body and going WOW!

Hmmmm, I just got offered free tix to the Olympic Laser Radial races in Weymouth (not sure if men or women's or what day) - but I might just see if I can swing a flight to go see Anna in person.

Tell her you know Gaytor. See where that ends up getting you.

You stupid cunt - she's not sailing in the laser fleet.....

Wow is right. Anna is the US rep for Women's Match Racing this time around. Laser Radial rep is another awesome FL sailor, from that other coast...Paige Railey.

edit. Creepy? Not in the slightest. Terrific representative to promote our sport to an audience that spans the sporting world? That's more like it. Three words there...Promote. Our. Sport. She does a good bit of it. It is fitting that her pic was on the water. She is already a gold medalist, and is now returning to the Olympics in another division, in which she is very highly ranked. She has the chance to do something really special. Not creepy.

Bring warm clothes and waterproof gear. :P

Pretty impressive...

Almost as impressive as this real shot of me rounding ahead of the fleet in 2000 during teh Master's worlds in Cancun

Way over thinking this.

I don't think any of the pictures of the athletes in this photo shoot were actually performing as they would in a real competition. Just in case the fact that they are all naked wasn't your first clue.

edited to remove the hideous picture that I meant to remove in the first place

Way over thinking this.

I don't think any of the pictures of the athletes in this photo shoot were actually performing as they would in a real competition. Just in case the fact that they are all naked wasn't your first clue.

edited to remove Tunnigouv.jpgthat I meant to remove in the first place

Actually, the photos were simply made and distributed to gain attention by appealing to the nation's prurient interests...as opposed to my photoshop creation using a shot of a past Mr Universe which was provided as a joke

Bloody good thing that ESPN got Anna to do that instead of say... me. Talk about creepy.

Cree

Py.

Downright scary. (I declined their invitation when they refused to let me wear my shoes and sandals.)