• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Rolex Ilhabela Race Week

Brazilian girls on Brazilian beaches wearing Brazilian bikinis with Brazilian waxes; even if the sailing sucked ass, this one would still be on our bucket list. But throw in great one-design and handicap racing amidst some of the most gorgeous tropical coastline anywhere, with a continually growing international fleets, and you have one of the hottest events out there. Good on 'em, and good on Carlo Borlenghi/ROLEX for these gorgeous shots.

Event site is here. In Brazilian, of course.

RISW12cb_12134.jpg

RISW12cb_12128.jpg

RISW12cb_12118.jpg

RISW12cb_12114.jpg

RISW12cb_11771.jpg

RISW12cb_11728.jpg

RISW12cb_11637.jpg

RISW12cb_11581.jpg

RISW12cb_08959.jpg

RISW12cb_06785.jpg

RISW12cb_06477.jpg

RISW12cb_03531.jpg

RISW12cb_03491.jpg

RISW12cb_03478.jpg

RISW12cb_02972.jpg

RISW12cb_02942.jpg

RISW12cb_12134.jpg

RISW12cb_12128.jpg

RISW12cb_12118.jpg

RISW12cb_12114.jpg

RISW12cb_11771.jpg

RISW12cb_11728.jpg

RISW12cb_11637.jpg

RISW12cb_11581.jpg

RISW12cb_08959.jpg

RISW12cb_06785.jpg

RISW12cb_06477.jpg

RISW12cb_03531.jpg

RISW12cb_03491.jpg

RISW12cb_03478.jpg

RISW12cb_02972.jpg

RISW12cb_02942.jpg

The interesting fact that probably this show just happens because of one man, Mr. Souza Ramos. He is on the 1st pic, wearing a blue jacket with the pajero logo. He is the owner of 2 of the 5 soto 40, paid for the development of the HPE 25 and sponsonrs 2 of the boats ad his company (Mitsubishi Motors Brazil) is, with rolex, the regatta's main sponsor

Um, where are the pics of the Brazilian girls with Brazilian waxes in Brazilian bikinis?

that's the only reason I clicked this thread.

Um, where are the pics of the Brazilian girls with Brazilian waxes in Brazilian bikinis?

that's the only reason I clicked this thread.

+1

WTF?

Chaos

Ya gotta go to the regatta for that...and I'm booking my tickets for next year.

you won't regret it.

Some of them are sailing and probably would easily kick our asses ;-)

post-771-090414900 1342464038_thumb.jpg

post-771-076436600 1342464058_thumb.jpg

post-771-079785200 1342464074_thumb.jpg

Cutting it pretty fuckin close to the rocks. Didn't we learn anything from the farallons?

Just beware that people might speak 'Brazilian' :lol:

They speak Braziian Portuguese…

No shit, mate...

I was having a dig at Clean, who in the first post in this thread stated that the event website was in "Brazilian".

No shit, mate...

I was having a dig at Clean, who in the first post in this thread stated that the event website was in "Brazilian".

I noticed it later. Nothing personal.

Just beware that people might speak 'Brazilian' :lol:

They speak Braziian Portuguese…

No shit, mate...

Um...yeah, thanks for pointing that out...thought the repetition made the joke clear...guess not!