Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

bono goes sailing

Apparently sneaking past the ever-vigilant paparazzi, it looks like Bono took a turn at the helm of l'Hydroptère in 'frisco. He was only on the boat for 30 minutes, but what would you expect from a rock star? Wonder where he got the Artemis hat? We hear he is starting a new band to be called U1 as the huge ego doesn't allow enough room for U2..

bono goes sailing.jpg

The difference between God and Bono?

Yeah, you guessed it. God doesn't think he's Bono.

(That's a joke, just in case...)

The California Coastal Commission started off as a good concept but instantly turned into a panel of douchebags without any political, popular or economic oversight. They do whatever they want (generally their approval depends on who pays the best bribes) and are accountable to no one.

the huge ego belongs to you senor editor, & not to the very talented bono, a deservedly extremely successful rock star, humanist, political activist, and advocate against poverty in the highest levels of government and society.

some make their bones by doing. others, such as yourself and this often inanely abusive to the famous to the point of being an anti-sailors site, do seem to enjoy putting down those who might indeed otherwise deserve respect or acclaim, as if by the demeaning of others you might make your own very questionable bonafides & deflated inner ego somehow rise.

Bono went sailing. Cool. Nice to see a famous name take part and enjoy the sport. Fucking pos SA the only place in the world that would put him down for that.

This site well deserves a huge comeuppance. i hope it comes to pass.

just to prove what an asshole you are, harpoon, that isn't bono. how's that for "a huge comeuppance", douche?

just to prove what an asshole you are, harpoon, that isn't bono. how's that for "a huge comeuppance", douche?

Was hoping you would pipe up.Nice!!

the huge ego belongs to you senor editor, & not to the very talented bono, a deservedly extremely successful rock star, humanist, political activist, and advocate against poverty in the highest levels of government and society.

some make their bones by doing. others, such as yourself and this often inanely abusive to the famous to the point of being an anti-sailors site, do seem to enjoy putting down those who might indeed otherwise deserve respect or acclaim, as if by the demeaning of others you might make your own very questionable bonafides & deflated inner ego somehow rise.

Bono went sailing. Cool. Nice to see a famous name take part and enjoy the sport. Fucking pos SA the only place in the world that would put him down for that.

This site well deserves a huge comeuppance. i hope it comes to pass.

Heh. Take note of the attire. Then the absence of a mustache. Not Bono, just looks like him here, which is kind of funny.

actually dear mr egomaniacal editor, i think it proves my point more. nowhere other than SA would publish a self serving lying piece of put down shit like that thinking they were keeping up their bs anti-elitist elitist ways.

you are the 99% ed., trying like mad to become the 1% instead. you never will. why don't you consider selling SA to the Onion?

if you're lucky, they might give you $1

first, some lame attempt at criticism for "putting down" bono, then an even lamer attempt to say that being duped and looking like the asshole you actually are for your completely foolish original post somehow made your original point "even more"???? wow, what a laughable cunt you are. keep 'em coming, genius!

Well you fooled me, though I am not at all a fan and am easy to fool. Also, mustaches come and go, it is not a good indicator.

Posting a (purported) pic seems more like a suck-up move rather than a put down, Harpoon. The Ed was just having a bit of fun, so it is OK to de-twist your knickers.

you know, it actually seemed to fool everyone, on facebook as well. pretty damn funny, if i do say so myself!

Man I thought PA was the rough forum......

you know, it actually seemed to fool everyone, on facebook as well. pretty damn funny, if i do say so myself!

I'm just glad that someone much more worthy, whoever the hell he is, got the ride on one of the world's coolest boats.

actually dear mr egomaniacal editor, i think it proves my point more. nowhere other than SA would publish a self serving lying piece of put down shit like that thinking they were keeping up their bs anti-elitist elitist ways.

you are the 99% ed., trying like mad to become the 1% instead. you never will. why don't you consider selling SA to the Onion?

if you're lucky, they might give you $1

Why are you haunting these forums? You pollute every thread you post on. Ranting in your sociopathic way about everything and anything with a special hard on for the genocidal state of Israel..

so if it isn't Bono, who could it be?????

Hopefully some local sailors sitting on their boats and asked to go for a quick jaunt around the harbor.Looking at some of the grins I hope that was the case.Half that speed would put a grin on my face.Amazing!

Yeah, do the math

mustache + Artemis = ??

You should send her some swag, Ed.

dixie and huston had to go and spoil the fun!

off to the gallows go we.

JFC, what a complete waste of article space. I looked back to the 22nd and did not see anything about Paralympic sailing. I hope you are working on an article worthy of posting. But if you're not, that's ok. Maybe lady Gaga look-a-like will go out on a SKUD.

so like did bono ever buy the boner ??

could have been her/him if it had lost 187lbs

go away dennis

ps-

dawg- bitter, party of 1 your table is ready

Looks like Cayard is having fun!

post-1224-0-78872500-1346452877_thumb.jpg

Too bad the Ed had to resort to his usual potty mouth. Pretty disgusting. I hope he cleans it up around his kids.

Editor, you owe us an apology for posting erroneous material, you were duped and sold us a bill of goods. Nice work. I hope your fucking boat never sells and Justice will always beat you!

I don't know why Bono gets so bagged he has done more than any of us could ever hope to. He's a rock star with an ego, hmmm, maybe we should sit down with Anthony Kedis, Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger or Elvis (Presley or Costello) and see how big their egos are. I like U2's music I rather sail with RHCP though.

Edge I hope your fucking house gets shaken off the cliff. Fuck our politicians and kill lobbyists! ANARCHY!

Looks like Cayard is having fun!

Cayard driving.jpg

Too bad the Ed had to resort to his usual potty mouth. Pretty disgusting. I hope he cleans it up around his kids.

Someone (or two) is certainly having fun.

dawg- Brutally Honest and blunt to the point, party of many disappointed, your table is ready

I fixed your statement.

Many many readers have been becomingly more and more discouraged with the Ed and Clean (at least Clean does some) and their Regulative editorial style. The only thing that separates the Ed from Leweck is the pretty pictures.......OUCH, that hurt :lol: :lol:

The problem is I'm the only one who has been with the site from day one with any balls to call the bullshit.

I do not hide behind anything, my comments are straight forward and Honest, if that bothers your SF Kumbaya lifestyle, then I'm sorry. At least I have the sac to apologize.

PS: I started a thread with the 2012 Paralympic Sailing Results, Not that anyone is interested (Ed and Clean??). I'll try to get a comment or 2 from the US Competitors. I challenge others who know the other competitors to get a few comments also.

dawg- Brutally Honest and blunt to the point, party of many disappointed, your table is ready

I fixed your statement.

Many many readers have been becomingly more and more discouraged with the Ed and Clean (at least Clean does some) and their Regulative editorial style. The only thing that separates the Ed from Leweck is the pretty "HAT DAY & BCYC/N2E" pictures.......OUCH, that hurt :lol: :lol:

The problem is I'm the only one who has been with the site from day one with any balls to call the bullshit.

I do not hide behind anything, my comments are straight forward and Honest, if that bothers your SF Kumbaya lifestyle, then I'm sorry. At least I have the sac to apologize.

PS: I started a thread with the 2012 Paralympic Sailing Results, Not that anyone is interested (Ed and Clean??). I'll try to get a comment or 2 from the US Competitors. I challenge others who know the other competitors to get a few comments also.

fixed & Thank You !!!

NorCal really is famous for being the Whine Country

with so much going on out in the world it's a sad statement to ones self to spend so much time slagging others on a forum that has to be gone to to see

DAWG - Mucho Respect Your Way - Wish you could afford (be compensated for) being here to do all you do and have done ;)

in the long run I think you'll come out ahead having been kept off to the side.

bono, a deservedly extremely successful rock star, humanist, political activist, and advocate against poverty in the highest levels of government and society.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sir Bono: the Knight Who Fled From His Own Debate

I didn't realize there was any "poverty in the highest levels of govt and society",

we certainly have to do something about that....

Essex,

Good one.

Dawg, Thanks for your post. You are the only one involved with SA production that I respect.

I don't know who let my fucking grandma in here.