Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

what is it?

carbon fibre prosthetic legs for the jolly green giant after his horrible combine accident

Foils for the GC32 - rudders

what do I win, what do I win?!!!

A set of running blades for a very large double amputee paralympian?

100m sprint blades for paralympics or for juniors, obviously.

edit: flatbag I did not read your post before posting. chug to you.

carbon fibre prosthetic legs for the jolly green giant after his horrible combine accident

Genius :)

wasn't quick enough, but they are indeed carbon fibre foils for a catamaran AC45 are possibilities and I haven't gotten to be first, but such is the lot of the internet challenged

Definitely rudders, and judging from their website, they're for the GC32.

Thought it was a Bieber wannabe . . .

Giddy Up gets it!

way faster than I thought....too many leaks at this late stage of development I think!

I'm sure when Scott wakes up he will let me know where to send the new GC32 promo shirt and cap.

Make sure you check the website for updates over the next week or two, we are beginning assembly as soon as the container from Southern Spars arrives in Dubai.

http://www.thegreatcup.com

this a good view of Heol Composites philosophy : all carbon, no need for paint/coating.

alike in the walls.

Macca

Be great to hear more about the GC32 launch here in Dubai next month - the overview and specs look really interesting

The cat fleet here needs something to cheer us up as we have been asked to move off out of our current base at DIMC

Macca

Be great to hear more about the GC32 launch here in Dubai next month - the overview and specs look really interesting

The cat fleet here needs something to cheer us up as we have been asked to move off out of our current base at DIMC

Come on down to DIMC after Nov 1st and say hi, we are giving the first two boats a shakedown period prior to the launch. Maybe its time to trade up to a bigger beach cat!

Macca

Come on down to DIMC after Nov 1st and say hi, we are giving the first two boats a shakedown period prior to the launch. Maybe its time to trade up to a bigger beach cat!

Hi Macca,

The boat looks awesome.. I'll swing by to say hi and have a drool over the boat.. Btw.. we have club races at DIMC on Fridays (F18, F16, spitfires and a couple A-classes)... Let us know if you're interested in coming down and taking part. Also.. We have a Facebook group dedicated to cat sailors in the UAE.. called "Dubai Cat Sailing Fleet".

Cheers