• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

briar

VendeeGlobe Virtual Race starts saturday

Well all you cold sailors in the northern hemisphere and the usual in the southern hemisphere

who's up for the next VendeeGlobe Virtual race

I won't try the virtual race, though I heard Mitch Des himself is entered, but keeping up with the real race will make my winter. It is a fantastic event with fantastic people.

It will become your life!

I'm trying to get the vrtool running but at this stage I can't get the data to load so I'm sailing blind. Switching between websites trying to decide where to go

It could be worse for you at least it's winter up there.

Briar

Guest staff-a-car

Is the Vendee some sort of cruise?? If not, fuck off to some other forum where the meatheads hang out.

What's your boat, Briar?

And Staff, get bent and go have a good helping of HTFU. It's an 80 day cruise.

still no dry martini out there

LOL Dry Martini is in dry dock, and TangledTongueTwister is taste testing tequila.

You're a demon Briar... I can't be tempted... can't be tempted.... can't be........ where's the login link?

Is the Vendee some sort of cruise?? If not, fuck off to some other forum where the meatheads hang out.

Yes a fast cruise... and BTW, you need to understand the history of CA posters entering virtual offshore racing events, so please fuck off and catch up on the reading before coming back :D

Guest staff-a-car

I see you are a north american so your obsession with virtual anything is understandable.

WHL, sculpin, others, if you like, you can join us over in the Ocean Racing forum where we've had a thread going for a while now. Or not. Some helpful hints on occasion for noobs and no one complains about the topic. :rolleyes:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=140363&st=100

Not sure where you came from but you're welcome to head back there. Don't let the door..........

I see you are a north american so your obsession with virtual anything is understandable.

This stuff-a-car asshole sounds an awful lot like the late unlamented Squid. You remember Squid, Paps? This sad piece of shit works just the same way.

What's your boat, Briar?

And Staff, get bent and go have a good helping of HTFU. It's an 80 day cruise.

Sculpin

its "wing it" and of course don't forget to add "dry martini" and "tangled tongue twister"

and imsure there must be a couple of Naughty lasses around some where

briar

I can already see that happening. I'm too cheap to pony up for all the "auto" extras and am already thinking of leaving the laptop on my nightstand. gonna be moving through a major wind shift in about six hours!

think the wife will notice?

Guest staff-a-car

I can already see that happening. I'm too cheap to pony up for all the "auto" extras and am already thinking of leaving the laptop on my nightstand. gonna be moving through a major wind shift in about six hours!

So sad.

just turn it the other way, plus you dont know what bit of spyware has turned the camera on :rolleyes:

just turn it the other way, plus you dont know what bit of spyware has turned the camera on :rolleyes:

so that's why the little light doesn't go out any more!

If only you knew. You really don't have a clue do you !

Don't bother coming back with your gross assumptions and bigoted crap.

There doesn't dseem to be much action happening!!

I have created a new group called

SAILING ANARCHY 2012 under the VR groups,

It looks like you can only have on administrator so you may have to wait for me to accept the membership requests

Briar