• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mike98gp

Barter Anarchy: What you got to trade?

192 posts in this topic

I gotte a ED and MrCleane rookey carde in none PVC harde plasticke caase, ande sined Footlounge, Mondance44, AG, and assorteade wespies incarnaciones. Deallio? :)

I gotta a '67 Cal 34 fixer that I'll gladly trade for five dozen $100 bills..... :P

I have a new XL PD dry shirt I'll trade!!

Oh crap I might get banned again......

I have a new XL PD dry shirt I'll trade!!

Oh crap I might get banned again......

I wouldn't sweat it---nobody visits this site anyways....

Will trade Hylas 42 for deck, windows, insulation, some duct work and a AC unit(s) upgrade, split shake siding and some cash.

Will trade 100 year old CF Martin Mandolin for cutting down some trees.

I have a nice pair of new Kaenon's I'll offer up (with hard case). Solid, polarized racing sunglasses for someone w/ a large head, many of the top sailors wear Kaenon:

http://www.tacklewar...page-KJSSW.html

KJSSW-G12-1.jpg

What you got to trade???

PM some dude he has som crocks that would go good with them

Anybody got a SUP Paddle they don't need?

Try Point Break....

Barter is always fun and I have all kinds of crap boats, sails, fishing stuff, boat parts. You need something I prob have it laying in the shop just ask.

post-24837-0-80469500-1353276773_thumb.jpg

post-24837-0-94895500-1353276783_thumb.jpg

post-24837-0-44797600-1353276794_thumb.jpg

post-24837-0-39041800-1353276804_thumb.jpg

i have three genuine Federal Reserve Notes i'll trade you for those glasses.

this sounds like a thread that should be on it's own and could take on a life it's own. what about it ED?

this sounds like a thread that should be on it's own and could take on a life it's own. what about it ED?

Barter Anarchy? Has a nice ring to it.....

I have this very good bridge in Syderney

Will trade Hylas 42 for deck, windows, insulation, some duct work and a AC unit(s) upgrade, split shake siding and some cash.

I know a guy.... who might be interested in the Mandolin ... but he isn't much of a lumberjack.

Probably have to work out a 3-way transaction best facilitated by cash.

95 laser in good shape w/ dolly and racing upgrades, will trade for Stand Up Paddle board and a little $$$

Serious??

Got a very nice inflatable SUP, that I'd trade for a hard SUP. Seems without a boat, I've no need for the inflatable part of it… Near SF...

Serious??

I want to watch this....

I got a 3DL #1 that just needs a little sticky back... be good as new :ph34r: who wants it?

Barter Anarchy? Has a nice ring to it.....

....and th'sponsor for this wonderful new forum???? <_<

junk-truck-2.jpg

Have wife of 22 years looking to trade for younger model. Failing that free to good home

Where on gods earth is that a fair trade

Sorry free to any home

Got a very nice inflatable SUP, that I'd trade for a hard SUP. Seems without a boat, I've no need for the inflatable part of it… Near SF...

whats the make/model of your inflatable SUP?

Don't you also need a hydralic jack to remove the wheels?

I have boxes of trophy's in my attic and basement, I will trade or give away before my wife throws them in the garbage.

Wheels? Heavens no, this ain't Mohegan Lakes Johnnie.We don't have pre-fabed double wides down here like the one you live in.

Wheels? Heavens no, this ain't Mohegan Lakes Johnnie.We don't have pre-fabed double wides down here like the one you live in.

Which shed in my yard would you like to put your cottage into?

The yard tools one?

The boat shit one? Or

The X-Mas decorations one?

I gotte a ED and MrCleane rookey carde in none PVC harde plasticke caase, ande sined Footlounge, Mondance44, AG, and assorteade wespies incarnaciones. Deallio? :)

common, what the glassis worthe in youre mined? Lemme streese, Theise our collecteores ittems! Ille throwin the autogrffed expo to.

:)

BTW - Barter Anarchy has existed for a rather long time. You can post your barter item in the under $1000 dollar area of the SA Classifieds for free. You may want to check out that area. There have been several real steals there.

I have a box of twinkies......

2000 Chev Suburb 2500... great tow vehicle for bigger stuff.

Front end just rebuilt. motor runs great.

Kinda fixer upper, Some body rust.

Needs:

Rubber

Gas lines (leaks somewhere)

in OH.

The yard tools one?

The boat shit one? Or

So it's a double wide for the boat and a single for the family, your wife's yard tools and some cheesey Christmas lighting?

Sounds like you have at least 5 pairs of tires and rims you could barter for something useful.

The yard tools one?

The boat shit one? Or

I have a barn you're welcome to fix up..

Actually, I thought about it last night and I'll trade the Cal 34 for a classic car or an old Porsche or Alfa Spider or cool 4x4 if anyone's interested.....

1352674657.jpg

1352679070.jpg

I'm looking for an Opti and sails- I've got tons of stuff to trade or straight cash homies

how about a post Sandy "fixer upper" opti?? ( needs glasswork.....)

Booth, what do the sails look like?

Got four----decent genny, old spinny, older main a new Herreshoff main. This boat is a fixer---but is currently sailable right now....

I have four counter stools from Design within Reach, a Rhodes 19 that has been stored in my barn since winning the NAs in 1998, and a Velocitek SC2.

Where on gods earth is that a fair trade

Sorry free to any home

Can she cut trees?

There may be a trade for a mandolin.

Actually, I thought about it last night and I'll trade the Cal 34 for a classic car or an old Porsche or Alfa Spider or cool 4x4 if anyone's interested.....

1352674657.jpg

1352679070.jpg

Geezus Kjrist Boothie, was anyone hurt in that wreck?

Serious??

I will bring it to Turkey Day Reach and we can discuss.

p1_unsapoudy_so.jpg

Looks just like this one. Case included unless Espo wants it to carry his baseball bat in.

San Pedro. Where the Barrio Meets the Sea..... :lol:

Santa Monica?

7850?

I'm looking for an Opti and sails- I've got tons of stuff to trade or straight cash homies

how about a post Sandy "fixer upper" opti?? ( needs glasswork.....)

I can do glass work- PM me Thanks

whats the make/model of your inflatable SUP?

C4 Waterman

I have a brand new Tiregate HG - I had it on my Land Cruiser for about a month then we decided the LC needed to be replaced with something larger. http://www.tiregate.com/hg-series/ $830 value - will let it go for $700 Fantastic product!

I would trade it for a quality 16foot canoe with paddles must weigh less than 80lbs!!!

1352674657.jpg

1352679070.jpg

Squatter come with the trade?

1352674657.jpg

1352679070.jpg

Where did you get that picture of Jt's house??

1352674657.jpg

1352679070.jpg

Squatter come with the trade?

...can't make-out the name...........'shaggenwagen'?? :huh:

1352674657.jpg

1352679070.jpg

Where did you get that picture of Jt's house??

JT's boat is nicer than your house.

Serious??

I will bring it to Turkey Day Reach and we can discuss.

p1_unsapoudy_so.jpg

Looks just like this one. Case included unless Espo wants it to carry his baseball bat in.

Sweet mandolin.

I have an old Lightning hull #9xx something, in good shape, several sails, spin pole and fn great galvie trailer. Some assembly required....

Would be psyched to get another sunfish!

Branford CT.

I have 2 Opti

Have one older but sails just fine and one new 2010 Opti thats never been sailed

Have 1 new Opti radial race sail never used and 1 new only used once sail crosscut

Needs:

Rubber

in OH.

Pictures? I need one 4 days a year. What are you looking for? Kite boarding goodies, Sails, Hobie items, cash, My slip in Buffalo for week or three? Inner harbor, directly across from concert stage and Dining waterfront!!! Outboards? 6,10,55HP?

Might even let you charter my boat for a bit!

Cheers.

Needs:

Rubber

in OH.

Pictures? I need one 4 days a year. What are you looking for? Kite boarding goodies, Sails, Hobie items, cash, My slip in Buffalo for week or three? Inner harbor, directly across from concert stage and Dining waterfront!!! Outboards? 6,10,55HP?

Cheers.

Rex,

I'll shoot some pics and post em.

I'm a kiter as well, what gear are you putting up? interested in later model kites.

You wouldn't have a Hobie 16 for trade would you??

Complete Travis McGee series in paperback

FB- Doug

On this like a hair on a biscuit...will take a look around to see what I've got worth sending to NC

FB- Doug

On this like a hair on a biscuit...will take a look around to see what I've got worth sending to NC

Hair on a bisquit??? WTF is that???

LOL, I love the south!

I STILL have an Alum. boom from a Swan 44

E = 16.7'

CT

post-8857-0-29987900-1353446150_thumb.jpg

But have you seen JT's boat?

talking in the third person again, eh?

No, I bartered Hack away for a player to be named later.

That's interesting...

E = 16.7'

CT

You call that a boom? this is a boom.

post-6456-0-70827100-1353449988_thumb.jpg

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

I'm looking for an Opti in good condition. Other boats might interest me too. Might even consider a kayak or canoe.

A also have a few sewing machines that I'd like to find a home for. I was going to list them in the classifieds but there isn't really an appropriate place.

Needs:

Rubber

in OH.

Cheers.

Rex,

I'm a kiter as well, what gear are you putting up? interested in later model kites.

I have a few 16's and a 14 turbo, if your not in a rush I could do an orange one or a white one, I have a nice tramp frame and would lace up a fresh tramp. Someone promised me a parts boat for the trailer. I would need to go grab it and clean up the trailer. But I should have everything required to set up a good one. We race them on the Niagara River on Sundays after Bloody Mary's err I mean a skippers meeting. I have a sweet new old stock 1982 that was sailed a summer and put away back in '83. I found it in an old fella's shed 3 years ago, so my orange one has been just sitting in the garage waiting to be a parts boat.

I'll get some pictures and details on a boat together this weekend.

Kite gear available is a 2005 Gaastra 19.5m 4 wire that I have only had out of the bag twice. It's just too big for my weight at 180#. Not the latest but about new with a 12:1 glide ratio!

Also have a Liquid Force MILF 120 wake style kite board with size medium bindings that came with a Cabrina 16M 5 wire I bought on ebay.

Also a sick Carbon Mutant with 6 skegs it's a 160 I believe. Sticker is still on it.

Also have a few control bar setups both with 27m strings one is a 50 and the other a 60, set up for but both need the 5th wire if desired. My newer stuff is North and packed up for winter at the cottage, sorry.

Also just found a like new C&C 35 155% string Genny w/ a #5 luff tape by Bank's and a a few other delivery sails for the same boat, while I was looking at the kite gear if anyone else needs them. The genny has stick on numbers but they remove easy and the glue rolls off with lacquer thinner. other sails are a Dacron # 3 and what looks like a main less battens. Forgot I even had them, they were for a project I sold last year.

E = 16.7'

CT

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

I'm looking for an Opti in good condition. Other boats might interest me too. Might even consider a kayak or canoe.

A also have a few sewing machines that I'd like to find a home for. I was going to list them in the classifieds but there isn't really an appropriate place.

Try Mainsheetsister, I think she sews a lot of clothes for the Civil War re-enactments that she hosts....

Merriman 1-1/4" genoa cars.

post-4794-0-38834500-1353452531_thumb.jpg

Nicro Fico snatch blocks.

post-4794-0-25621400-1353452563_thumb.jpg

PM me if interested.

Lewmar chrome bronze double grip, lockin handle.

post-4794-0-44050700-1353452738_thumb.jpg

PM if interested.

E = 16.7'

CT

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

PM sent, re: sewing machines.

Yamaha 5 string electric bass with gig bag...mint cond. trade for cash or used spinnaker (luff approx. 36 ft.) assy or sym.

Got a small a-sail, probably 14' luff. Will actually measure if anyone cares. Custom made to do stupid things on a Moth. Never flown in anger.

What kind of sewing machines?

Got a small a-sail, probably 14' luff. Will actually measure if anyone cares. Custom made to do stupid things on a Moth. Never flown in anger.

What kind of sewing machines?

Wow! My inbox has lit up ragarding sewing machines. PM sent.

Anyone need a Fostoria Heater? It's three phase but really nice. I have two. Both have less than 40 hours on them (very low impact), no dents or even scratches. Extra long chords.

post-6456-0-81178100-1353508972_thumb.jpg

More photos available.

E = 16.7'

CT

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

Thats not a boom, thats a toothpick.

Mine also has 2 reef sheaves and outhaul t

post-8857-0-63139300-1353510246_thumb.jpg

E = 16.7'

CT

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

I cante beleve you guyes our fiting overt whoese boome is biggere! Boome Envy???

E = 16.7'

CT

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

I cante beleve you guyes our fiting overt whoese boome is biggere! Boome Envy???

What exactly can't you believe about this? It's SA...

sarcasm font is on

Yamaha 5 string electric bass with gig bag...mint cond. trade for cash or used spinnaker (luff approx. 36 ft.) assy or sym.

damn, bring that, the mandolin, a harmonica and kazoo, couple of compound buckets and some slingerland sticks and we can have a turkey day band!

FB- Doug

classics-pretty close to a full collection myself, reread them all about a year ago, they don't get old

Needs:

Rubber

in OH.

Cheers.

Rex,

I have a few 16's and a 14 turbo, if your not in a rush I could do an orange one or a white one, I have a nice tramp frame and would lace up a fresh tramp. Someone promised me a parts boat for the trailer. I would need to go grab it and clean up the trailer. But I should have everything required to set up a good one. We race them on the Niagara River on Sundays after Bloody Mary's err I mean a skippers meeting. I have a sweet new old stock 1982 that was sailed a summer and put away back in '83. I found it in an old fella's shed 3 years ago, so my orange one has been just sitting in the garage waiting to be a parts boat.

I'll get some pictures and details on a boat together this weekend.

Kite gear available is a 2005 Gaastra 19.5m 4 wire that I have only had out of the bag twice. It's just too big for my weight at 180#. Not the latest but about new with a 12:1 glide ratio!

Also have a Liquid Force MILF 120 wake style kite board with size medium bindings that came with a Cabrina 16M 5 wire I bought on ebay.

Also a sick Carbon Mutant with 6 skegs it's a 160 I believe. Sticker is still on it.

Also have a few control bar setups both with 27m strings one is a 50 and the other a 60, set up for but both need the 5th wire if desired. My newer stuff is North and packed up for winter at the cottage, sorry.

Also just found a like new C&C 35 155% string Genny w/ a #5 luff tape by Bank's and a a few other delivery sails for the same boat, while I was looking at the kite gear if anyone else needs them. The genny has stick on numbers but they remove easy and the glue rolls off with lacquer thinner. other sails are a Dacron # 3 and what looks like a main less battens. Forgot I even had them, they were for a project I sold last year.

Rex,

pics of the Burb...

i2myjm.jpg

351a5om.jpg

16iy0s1.jpg

Straight up for the '82 Hobie w trailer & trimmings? (i'd take the mutant too, if you want to throw it in) :)

E = 16.7'

CT

E=17'

includes outhaul set up.

ummm, what kind of sewing machines?

2000 Ford Expedition 4x4, 288,000 miles

fixer-upper Sunfish...a few of them, one needs fiberglass repair on bottom

trashed-out old Etchells sails... good for shade canopies

old fixer-upper 18' catamaran, fairly heavy ... needs new bulkheads and floor

fragments of a styrofoam Snark

Nuevo Mexico y Arizona