• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doghouse

KC Chiefs player shoots girlfriend then kills self

Looser ! ?

While many young people every year set their goals on becoming NFL players, it is extremely difficult to reach that level. Statistically of the 100,000 high school seniors who play football every year, only 215 will ever make an NFL roster. That is 0.2%! Even of the 9,000 players that make it to the college level only 310 are invited to the NFL scouting combine, the pool from which teams make their draft picks.

Another murder/suicide committed by a dyslexic loser....

Jeez Rick, forget your heart and soul in Florida?

The Chiefs are having a miserable season, I can't imagine that would be helpful for a player with aready shakey emotional health or even head injuries.

Another murder/suicide committed by a dyslexic loser....

Jeez Rick, forget your heart and soul in Florida?

The Chiefs are having a miserable season, I can't imagine that would be helpful for a player with aready shakey emotional health or even head injuries.

Everybody knows being a Chiefs fan is the toughest job in all of fandom. Like this poor guy: http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/18/nfl-chiefs-obit-man/1712301/

Obviously the despair has even spread to the players now.

Miserable scumbags are seemingly never content to wallow in their own misery alone; they always have to screw up other peoples' lives as well. Happens all too often, in one form or another....

Could of been a psycho girlfriend who drove him to the edge....think I'll wait for the facts, rather then hypothesize.

So you subscribe to the notion that psychoism is a transmittable disease?...

Sorry, but unless the murderer was acting in self defense, I can't think of anything that justifies killing her, no matter what she did. He couldn't just take himself out. Assholes always have to fuck up someone else's life.

Not unless your speaking Yiddish ...are you ready to kill me.... :lol:

Now go play with yourself kid.

Edit: Deleted the childish part, eh Sol....sounded like you were going psycho..... ;)

Blood pressure return to normal? Feeling better now?

Funny how that works,eh....now you were saying something about assholes or was it cocksuckers?

Ah, that's better. Signal to noise ratio back under control.

Like I said, miserable scumbags never wallow alone, they want to bring someone with them. Nice to have an ignore function.

Hmmm....really sound like a miserable scumbag....not!....sad to say, it sounds like a tragedy.

He was the last person in the world you would expect," Linta said. "Completely out of character for the guy I know. I didn't have a lot of individual contact with him but this is so out of character for him. Completely out of character. He was charitable, polite, articulate -- and something went crazy wrong."

A large group of Belcher's friends and relatives gathered Saturday at his boyhood home on Long Island.

His family turned the front yard into a shrine, with a large poster of Belcher, an array of his trophies, and jerseys and jackets from Kansas City, Maine and West Babylon High.

"He was a good, good person ... a family man. A loving guy," said family friend Ruben Marshall, who said he coached Belcher in youth football. "You couldn't be around a better person."

At least 20 people gathered for a large group hug in the driveway.

"He was a tremendous player and all those things, and his accolades speak for themselves, but he lit up when he spoke about his mom, or when he hugged his family after games," said Dwayne Wilmot, who was Belcher's position coach at Maine and is now an assistant coach at Yale.

"It's difficult to talk about Jovan in the past tense," he told the AP. "There's going to be unanswered questions, the why's of this tragedy. It'll never be truly known to us."

Wilmot said he'd stayed in touch with Belcher the past few years through social media.

"He was someone who took genuine pleasure in bringing happiness to others," Wilmot said. "I was so excited when he became a father, because I knew he'd be a great father."

http://espn.go.com/n...e-team-facility

http://www.foxnews.c...owhead-stadium/

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-chiefs-player-kills-girlfriend-takes-own-life-154951891--nfl.html

Left a three year old behind. Sad.

Must have been some argument to drive him to do that. Girlfriend's mom was there to see it. I'm sure she helped a lot with great advice, in a Common Scold kind of way.

Must have been some argument to drive him to do that.

Probably took more then one argument to push someone, "who took genuine pleasure in bringing happiness to others"

"He was someone who took genuine pleasure in bringing happiness to others," Wilmot said. "I was so excited when he became a father, because I knew he'd be a great father."

He was the last person in the world you would expect," Linta said. "Completely out of character for the guy I know... Completely out of character. He was charitable, polite, articulate -- and something went crazy wrong.

Hmmm....really sound like a miserable scumbag....not!....sad to say, it sounds like a tragedy.

He was the last person in the world you would expect," Linta said. "Completely out of character for the guy I know. I didn't have a lot of individual contact with him but this is so out of character for him. Completely out of character. He was charitable, polite, articulate -- and something went crazy wrong."

A large group of Belcher's friends and relatives gathered Saturday at his boyhood home on Long Island.

His family turned the front yard into a shrine, with a large poster of Belcher, an array of his trophies, and jerseys and jackets from Kansas City, Maine and West Babylon High.

"He was a good, good person ... a family man. A loving guy," said family friend Ruben Marshall, who said he coached Belcher in youth football. "You couldn't be around a better person."

At least 20 people gathered for a large group hug in the driveway.

"He was a tremendous player and all those things, and his accolades speak for themselves, but he lit up when he spoke about his mom, or when he hugged his family after games," said Dwayne Wilmot, who was Belcher's position coach at Maine and is now an assistant coach at Yale.

"It's difficult to talk about Jovan in the past tense," he told the AP. "There's going to be unanswered questions, the why's of this tragedy. It'll never be truly known to us."

Wilmot said he'd stayed in touch with Belcher the past few years through social media.

http://espn.go.com/n...e-team-facility

http://www.foxnews.c...owhead-stadium/

Almost every Murderer and pedophile in prison has a Relative or friend who say pretty much the same things.

The only real Fact we know is that he committed a violent and cowardly act and should be remembered for that.

Must have been some argument to drive him to do that.

Probably took more then one argument to push someone, "who took genuine pleasure in bringing happiness to others"

He was the last person in the world you would expect," Linta said. "Completely out of character for the guy I know... Completely out of character. He was charitable, polite, articulate -- and something went crazy wrong.

Taken right out of the How a Defense Attorneys Should Speak To Reporters On The Courthouse Steps handbook....

That dickhead Bob Costas just tried to blame the whole incident on handguns during the Sunday night game.

Stupid f'king cunt.

Bet that cock sucker never shot a weapon in his life.

Could not be a person trained for past 15 years about using rage to his advantage?

Or being given breaks because they can play a stupid game.

He could have used his hands, or a bat on her.

Put the blame on this one where it belongs Bob.

The way glorify these oversized apes because they tell us they are better than us working stiffs.

How they always get off with an apology and a couple days of community service in the off season when they go off be it beatign their old lady, punching out somene in a club, or running over someone while dwi in their Escalade.

I got a better idea.

Put assholes NFL players who attack women in jail for double time as they were given breaks and still found a way to f up.

Do the same for baseball and basketball too.

Maybe the assaults would stop.

Anyone who is judging this guy has never experienced the wrath of an emotionally ill woman.

She may have been sober as a preacher and he was in fact the crazy one. But anyone who has lived through it knows not to jump to conclusions.

If you're able to judge him consider yourself fortunate that you've never loved a woman who drove you to the edge of psychosis.

You are pretty nuts. Are you blaming it on your ex?

For you to understand what I am explaining would necessitate that you give yourself to someone in a long term, committed relationship, even if that person you love comes with a lot of problems.

Since you are apparently are the one with the problems and do not have a committed relationship, it is unlikely you understand.

If the ammunition used to kill had been heavily taxed and limited to just an individual being able to purchase only 100 rounds at a time - this tragedy would never have happened.

If the ammunition used to kill had been heavily taxed and limited to just an individual being able to purchase only 100 rounds at a time - this tragedy would never have happened.

what is that Chris Rock said? charge $5,000 a bullet and there would be no more shot innocent bystanders as people would be more careful who they killed with a gun.

On the news this morning the following has come out about Belcher:

The dude played at U of Maine where he got his degree in Child Development & Family Relationships, and was on the Male athletes against violence (you cannot make this shit up...)

Freinds said he was drinking heavily and taking pain killers daily to allievate pain from head injuries.

They had noted a change in his attitude in the past couple weeks. He had become more combative with everyone.

So it does not look like his girlfriend, or guns were the issue.

Bob Costas is an idiot driving a seperate agenda which the NFL loves because changes the focus.

Lets hope some real journalists dig into this one.

-How did the team physican evaluate this guy? Did they know what drugs he was taking and why?

-When was the last time he took a pee test to see if the reports of drug taking are true?

-What did he tell his personal physican was going on?

what is that Chris Rock said? charge $5,000 a bullet and there would be no more shot innocent bystanders as people would be more careful who they killed with a gun.

Yes

The dude played at U of Maine where he got his degree in Child Development & Family Relationships, and was on the Male athletes against violence (you cannot make this shit up...)

Freinds said he was drinking heavily and taking pain killers daily to allievate pain from head injuries.

They had noted a change in his attitude in the past couple weeks. He had become more combative with everyone.

Bob Costas is an idiot driving a seperate agenda which the NFL loves because changes the focus.

-How did the team physican evaluate this guy? Did they know what drugs he was taking and why?

-When was the last time he took a pee test to see if the reports of drug taking are true?

Be interesting or sad to see if he was on any psychoactive meds as well as the pain meds. Head injuries can lead to the pandora's box of PTSD's. I Read recently where for every service member killed in the middle east over the last 20 yrs, 25 commit suicide here at home. The common thread is PTSD and psychoactive meds as the "solution".

That dickhead Bob Costas just tried to blame the whole incident on handguns during the Sunday night game.

Stupid f'king cunt.

Could not be a person trained for past 15 years about using rage to his advantage?

The way glorify these oversized apes because they tell us they are better than us working stiffs.

How they always get off with an apology and a couple days of community service in the off season when they go off be it beatign their old lady, punching out somene in a club, or running over someone while dwi in their Escalade.

I got a better idea.

Put assholes NFL players who attack women in jail for double time as they were given breaks and still found a way to f up.

Would it make Gay Baitor happier if he pushed her out the window?

I wonder how many firearms Costas has? Or if his body guards have CCW's? You know, ala Rosie and the other hypocritical Hollywood Eliters?.....

Not defending any cause, but that type of behaviour was seen in some levels of boxing. Consistent blows to the head, light, heavy or any mix do not help. Add meds/alcohol etc???

Coach guys not pick up on this?

Not defending any cause, but that type of behaviour was seen in some levels of boxing. Consistent blows to the head, light, heavy or any mix do not help. Add meds/alcohol etc???

Coach guys not pick up on this?

It might be fairly common for players to exhibit some if not most of these signs during the season. Especially on a team with the season down the drain.

If there are five guys in the locker room acting like he was and only one snaps it is hard to lay it at the feet of the coaches and staff for missing how dangerous he had become.

Stupid f'king cunt.

I got a better idea.

Don Imus this morning with NY sports douche Mike Lupica who talks like Bob Costas and wants to ban guns.

Don then asked "Well, if he had smothered her, would you be asking to outlaw pillows?"

Stupid f'king cunt.

I got a better idea.

Don Imus this morning with NY sports douche Mike Lupica who talks like Bob Costas and wants to ban guns.

Don then asked "Well, if he had smothered her, would you be asking to outlaw pillows?"

I'm sure Nicole would have much rather been smothered in 1600 tc Egytian cotton pillow cases, than with a hunting knife.

Costas, Lupica and their moronic elk just oughta fade away to the men's locker forever.....

Costas, Lupica and their moronic elk just oughta fade away to the men's locker forever.....

This is what I got when I googled moronic elk:

dont-question-the-elk-297x300.jpg..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I suppose that is pretty close................

This is what I got when I googled moronic elk:

dont-question-the-elk-297x300.jpg..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I suppose that is pretty close................

(with apologies to all the elks of the world)....

Anyone who is judging this guy has never experienced the wrath of an emotionally ill woman.

She may have been sober as a preacher and he was in fact the crazy one. But anyone who has lived through it knows not to jump to conclusions.

If you're able to judge him consider yourself fortunate that you've never loved a woman who drove you to the edge of psychosis.

Yep. And women get raped because of short skirts and low necklines. You know they're asking for it. <_<

Yep. And women get raped because of short skirts and low necklines. You know they're asking for it. <_<

Yeah, Wofsey is full of shit as usual. When I married my second wife I knew I would be in for a hell of a ride. She had PTSD from an 18 year physically and emotionally abusive relationship. She had substance abuse problems. She had an eating disorder. In short she was all fucked up. In spite of all this I still married her (there were some compensations and I love a challenge). 10 years later when it all crashed and burned in a very ugly way, I walked away from the smoking wreckage, older, wiser and barely alive. I never once contemplated laying a hand on that woman at any time because you just don't do that. It was a hell of an experience, I had a lot of fun and a lot of stress but I would probably do it all again because I am that kind of guy. In a yin and yang kind of way I loved the fact that when we started our relationship she spent some time in a psych hospital and when it ended she had just been discharged from a psych hospital. The circle of dysfunctional life!

Bottom line, there is no justification for what the Chiefs player did, no woman drove him to it. You can't always control your emotions but you can control your behavior. Period.

From today's news:

1. Bob Costas has to put out a retraction yesterday, though I have yet to find a link. The weasel is backtracking big time.

there are folks going for his job, as this is his 2nd clusterfuk talking shit on the air. Best watch it or he will be doing sports on the Current channel with his disgraced news buddy Keith Olbermann (eg the penalty box for tv cementheads).

2. It is now reported Belcher was not at home waiting for his girlfriend to come back from partying as was told to all of us on Sunday. Instead he was partying hard with some other chick until the early hours. Got home and got into a fight when his kid's mom rolled in. If these 2 knuckleheads had been home TAKING CARE OF THEIR KID, none of this would have happened. Someone needs to investigate that bogus kids and family degree he got from the U of Maine. Looks more BS all the time and on the taxpayer's dime and he never learned a damn thing..

Caught some wierdo named Ed Show last night on the tube for a few minutes, basically congratulating Bob on starting this 'conversation' on guns & gun control on national tv (gawd damn but I'm so f'ng sick of that word). He also wants the NFL to prohibit any pro-footballers from playing in the league if they own any firearms.

F'ng brilliant, si como no?....

Chances are he wouldn't have been able to commit suicide with the police closing in by pillow.

I am not wading into the legal issues involving guns and it looks like it was a legally owned gun that was used in the murder suicide. Probably even as strict gun laws in place that could ever pass in the US, Belcher would still have been able to legally purchase the gun he used.

However, I do believe that there is something impersonal about guns, in a fit of anger, rage, drunkenness, whatever the case may be it is more likely that some one will pull the trigger than that they would kill in some other manner.

There is a disconnect and lack of immediacy in pulling a trigger that isn't there in in other methods of killing, In this case Belcher might have killed her with his bare hands if no weapon was available. It will never be known.

Unfortunately the glamorization of gun culture far outstrips fire arm safety education. And as a society that so mourns the loss of life we are callous towards it. When you combine all these attitudes with the gun laws we have too many accidental shootings and needless shootings.

The only people who 'glamourize' "gun culture" are Hollywooders and certain members of the music industry. The rest of us responsible people just look at firearm ownership as either a hobby, a sport, or a past time......

Yeah Gator, 'cuz at this moment, there are absolutely NO 'gun control' laws. Jeezis.

Really, just go back to bed and stop posting....you're missing Romper Room....

I think that people who see legal firearms as substantially increasing the probability of murder are projecting a bit. I don't think people who are predisposed to murder care how up close and personal a particular weapon is, just as I don't believe that people who see firearms as the only way they could take a life are likely to ever commit murder. People who would never kill someone imagine that it would be more difficult with a knife than a gun, but it is just that, imagination. Reality proves that notion wrong.

I think that people who see legal firearms as substantially increasing the probability of murder are projecting a bit. I don't think people who are predisposed to murder care how up close and personal a particular weapon is, just as I don't believe that people who see firearms as the only way they could take a life are likely to ever commit murder. People who would never kill someone imagine that it would be more difficult with a knife than a gun, but it is just that, imagination. Reality proves that notion wrong.

Are you basing this on the huge amount of road rage killings that take place with a tire iron, which almost every car has, compared to the number of road rage killings by gun, which much fewer drivers have access to?

Are you basing this on the huge amount of road rage killings that take place with a tire iron, which almost every car has, compared to the number of road rage killings by gun, which much fewer drivers have access to?

Do you have stats on what percentage of road rage killings involve a handgun? It seems to me that a 2,500lb projectile traveling 70mph can do at least as much damage as a projectile weighing .26 ounces traveling 700mph.

Do you have stats on what percentage of road rage killings involve a handgun? It seems to me that a 2,500lb projectile traveling 70mph can do at least as much damage as a projectile weighing .26 ounces traveling 700mph.

In road rage incidents that reach the level of violence, guns are the number one weapon of choice, Using the car itself is the second most common weapon. So despite the fact that guns are only around in a well under half of cars on the road and that all road rage incidents involve cars, more violence is committed with guns than cars.

In road rage incidents that reach the level of violence, guns are the number one weapon of choice, Using the car itself is the second most common weapon. So despite the fact that guns are only around in a well under half of cars on the road and that all road rage incidents involve cars, more violence is committed with guns than cars.

Link to statistics?

Link to statistics?

Honestly this isn't a debate that is worth having here. There have been a couple of studies but because of the nature of the material being studied, a nationwide study where the incidents can be under reported and no national standard exists for the reporting, there are no clear cut acceptable to all statistics. I find that the reports are statistical evidence of my position while you would likely find the opposite to be true.

I will remain convinced that there are people who get shot in a moment of passion that would have not been killed except for the presence of a gun and you can remain convinced that no such people exist.

If you find statistics that you think are clear cut proof of your point please post them.

Honestly this isn't a debate that is worth having here. There have been a couple of studies but because of the nature of the material being studied, a nationwide study where the incidents can be under reported and no national standard exists for the reporting, there are no clear cut acceptable to all statistics. I find that the reports are statistical evidence of my position while you would likely find the opposite to be true.

I will remain convinced that there are people who get shot in a moment of passion that would have not been killed except for the presence of a gun and you can remain convinced that no such people exist.

If you find statistics that you think are clear cut proof of your point please post them.

I don't believe that no such people exist. I have not seen evidence that they exist in great enough numbers that we should surrender constitutional rights, or that they exist in greater numbers than people who save their lives by defending themselves with a gun. I am totally open to looking at statistics to the contrary.

Yeah, Wofsey is full of shit as usual. When I married my second wife I knew I would be in for a hell of a ride. She had PTSD from an 18 year physically and emotionally abusive relationship. She had substance abuse problems. She had an eating disorder. In short she was all fucked up. In spite of all this I still married her (there were some compensations and I love a challenge). 10 years later when it all crashed and burned in a very ugly way, I walked away from the smoking wreckage, older, wiser and barely alive. I never once contemplated laying a hand on that woman at any time because you just don't do that. It was a hell of an experience, I had a lot of fun and a lot of stress but I would probably do it all again because I am that kind of guy. In a yin and yang kind of way I loved the fact that when we started our relationship she spent some time in a psych hospital and when it ended she had just been discharged from a psych hospital. The circle of dysfunctional life!

Bottom line, there is no justification for what the Chiefs player did, no woman drove him to it. You can't always control your emotions but you can control your behavior. Period.

Holy FUCK dude! I'd really like to know what kind of compensations there was for you to knowingly sign up for that shit. Especially as wife #2. Was she filthy rich, because I'm having a hard time thinking about what other compensations would be worth that.

1327388353857_9668988.png

Unfortunately the glamorization of gun culture far outstrips fire arm safety education. And as a society that so mourns the loss of life we are callous towards it. When you combine all these attitudes with the gun laws we have too many accidental shootings and needless shootings.

Who is gamorizing this so-called "gun culture"??? Gun owners? The NRA? Who is it?

Andd I don't get your bolded sentence there at all..... how does combining poor attitudes with gun laws do what you describe? Did you mean to say "lack of" gun laws?

Link to statistics?

No, I was just talking out of my ass and had nothing whatsoever to back up my bullshit. Honestly, I made it up because it sounded good and frankly I'm just too goddamed lazy to spend the 30 sec of effort it would take to google that.

Fixed

Link to statistics?

No, I was just talking out of my ass and had nothing whatsoever to back up my bullshit. Honestly, I made it up because it sounded good and frankly I'm just too goddamed lazy to spend the 30 sec of effort it would take to google that.

Fixed

If you decide to do the google search you will find that the statistics that I have used are the most accurate available but are subject to the caveats that I mentioned.

Link to statistics?

Fixed

If you decide to do the google search you will find that the statistics that I have used are the most accurate available but are subject to the caveats that I mentioned.

Why should I have to go searching for your stats? You made the assertion, someone asked you to back it up with some links and you back-pedaled. Its common practice to back up an assertion of fact like you did if someone asks. Its not up to me or anyone to prove or dissprove your assertions.

Why should I have to go searching for your stats? You made the assertion, someone asked you to back it up with some links and you back-pedaled. Its common practice to back up an assertion of fact like you did if someone asks. Its not up to me or anyone to prove or dissprove your assertions.

Perhaps you have confused this forum with a court of law. There will be no verdict rendered and I have nothing at stake here.

You do not have to accept my opinions and assertions as fact but I am under no more obligation to prove them than you are under obligation to disprove them.

Perhaps you have confused this forum with a court of law. There will be no verdict rendered and I have nothing at stake here.

You do not have to accept my opinions and assertions as fact but I am under no more obligation to prove them than you are under obligation to disprove them.

That is true, however asserting something as fact in any forum, while being completely unable to back up that assertion, will tend to undermine your own credibility.*

*except in congress.

Yep. And women get raped because of short skirts and low necklines. You know they're asking for it. <_</>

Sounds like a lovely young lady compared to ones I've known.

Why are you complaining?

That's choice Mike!

I'd also have to agree with Mike....I've seen more then a few royal bitches drive their significant other, who were friends of mine right to the edge....to the point I literally kidnapped my buds and put in a secluded rental, before they did something they regretted.

That is true, however asserting something as fact in any forum, while being completely unable to back up that assertion, will tend to undermine your own credibility.*

*except in congress.

Exactly. You can say things like "I think" or "In my opinion". But if you throw out something stated as fact, especailly stats, someone is going to call you on it. And when you take the attitude of "I don't have to and you can't make me".... sure that's true - but your future statements will be discarded as so much chaff. Its your call......

That's choice Mike!

I'd also have to agree with Mike....I've seen more then a few royal bitches drive their significant other, who were friends of mine right to the edge....to the point I literally kidnapped my buds and put in a secluded rental, before they did something they regretted.

A rule of thumb with women is that if she is willing to seek any form of professional help (even that of a bartender, bookie or drug dealer) before driving your new truck through the closed garage door, smashing your cell phone with a cast iron pan, punching your mother in the breasts, and screaming at you in your workplace about your lack of endowment both financial and physical while not so secretly screwing someone in your office and training her children to tell their school guidance counselor that you abuse them which would be impossible given your long hours at a second job to pay off said bookie or drug dealer ... that yup, she's pretty much a keeper.

The second I met my one and only I knew she was that keeper and that I better marry her before some similarly tortured sap found her.

The gals have their male versions of these, but they often have it a bit easier than the fellas because they're usually allowed to Angela Lansbury the guy in self defense.

Exactly. You can say things like "I think" or "In my opinion". But if you throw out something stated as fact, especailly stats, someone is going to call you on it. And when you take the attitude of "I don't have to and you can't make me".... sure that's true - but your future statements will be discarded as so much chaff. Its your call......

Most of what is stated on the forums as fact is not cited, some of it is true some of it isn't. I won't lose any sleep about being second guessed because I did not cite statistics for gun use in road rage incidents.

I've always wondered what is the ratio keepers to psychos....and which regions or states has a larger percentage of keepers.

A psycho can become a keeper and vice-versa depending on the skill or neglect of her state's correctional system.

Basically, you need to love her parole officer too. That's important in finding the right woman. And if she won't introduce you to her former cellmates, that's sometimes not a good sign.

I've always wondered what is the ratio keepers to psychos....and which regions or states has a larger percentage of keepers.

A psycho can become a keeper and vice-versa depending on the skill or neglect of her state's correctional system.

Basically, you need to love her parole officer too. That's important in finding the right woman. And if she won't introduce you to her former cellmates, that's sometimes not a good sign.

In the bottle early this morning again?

A view I share with the author...........

http://www.familyjusticecenter.org/component/easyblog/entry/it-was-a-clear-case-of-domestic-violence.html

It Was a Clear Case of Domestic Violence

By Casey Gwinn, Esq.

As the news stories continue to flood my Yahoo and Google Alerts about the recent murder-suicide in Kansas City, three things trouble me about the stories. First, the name of Jovan Belcher comes up over and over in headlines and sub-headings but Kasandra Perkins’ life and background is rarely mentioned. Second, NFL experts and others are trying to focus on head trauma and concussive injuries as a likely cause instead of the domestic violence and the actions of an abusive man that form the true foundation of this tragedy. Third, this one murder-suicide is getting tremendous coverage when the many other women, men, and children dying each day in the United States from domestic violence do not merit any national media attention.

Remembering Kasandra Perkins

Jovan Belcher’s history as a Kansas City Chief linebacker, his college football career, and his family are all discussed with many column inches of text in the stories currently circulating. Missing from most stories is the life story of Kasandra Perkins, the young 22 year old mother that Jovan Belcher killed. Kasandra was not on television every week, she was not famous, and she was not a well-known personality in Kansas City. Her name has been often misspelled, but her story is not central in most media accounts to what happened last Saturday when she lost her life. Her friends called her Kasi.

Kasandra grew up in Austin, Texas and graduated from Anderson High School. We don’t know much else yet about her childhood but her cousin Whitney Charles convinced Kasandra to visit Kansas City after high school where she met Jovan Belcher in 2009 at a Christmas dinner for the Chiefs’ players and families. They started dating and two months later, Jovan convinced Kasandra to move to Kansas City. Kasandra loved living in Kansas City, Mexican food, pool parties, bonfires, and hanging out with her girlfriends. Kasandra was young and full of life and she loved being a mother.

She deserves to be remembered for her life and honored and esteemed in death. She deserves far more attention and far more honor and column inches than Jovan Belcher. She was the victim of a heinous crime by a man who claimed to love her and then he shot her many times. We don’t know how many times yet. She, not Jovan Belcher, deserves our honor, our sympathy, and our respect.