• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
left hook

Media Embedding - Failures

What was the final solution? I'm not able to embed youtube vids either. Just a link....

I would like to know how to do this too jeff! Was easy before the new format. I have just been cutting and pasteing the URL and sometimes it just embeds all by itself! Could the mods also stop woody from doing it at all. or at least maybe just limit him to 50 vids each day. Fuck!

I would like to know how to do this too jeff! Was easy before the new format. I have just been cutting and pasteing the URL and sometimes it just embeds all by itself! Could the mods also stop woody from doing it at all. or at least maybe just limit him to 50 vids each day. Fuck!

while your in the FAQ isle anyway

look for the Ignore feature section

Hay

:o

BUG!! I was just pasting the media URL in a post. that would work some times .

Here is an even better one:

edit: how do you embed the videos??

Ive been typing media bracketed pasting the url page the videos on or the copy of the source url then /media bracketed

Click Quote on this post below to see what it looks like. On the posting tool bar the first icon will switch to http. click it to see what your machine sees.

Ive been typing media bracketed pasting the url page the videos on or the copy of the source url then /media bracketed

Click Quote on this post below to see what it looks like. On the posting tool bar the first icon will switch to http. click it to see what your machine sees.

Thanks. But that's annoying that you have to do it manually. I thought there was a media button but it seems to be missing.

I'm trying to c & p a news story that has just one picture but maybe 8 or nine of those phrases that are in blue (external link thingys?). But the fuking site says that I'm trying to post more pics than I'm allowed.

Jfc, please fix this shit---it's beyond annoying and it's screwing with my moblow....

Still can only post a link....I'd like to say the "search" function led me here, but it didn't.

Does Clean ever even look in this section?

If you just paste a youtube URL, it works, but it has to be a normal, clean URL. The ones at youtu.be don't seem to activate the auto-embedding, nor do ones with a buncha junk on the end of the URL.

The button next to the font drop down allows special BBC code, select media and paste link seems to work for me

What is the issue ?

I don't know

Thanks!