• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SantaCruzMinorThreat

Retract that Revolting Hitler Joke

To Whom It May Concern:

Please retract that Revolting Hitler Joke.

It is difficult to control my revulsion. Comparing one of America's most successful men, a Jew, and a Racing Sailor, to Hitler, is indefensible. Publishing that on the eve of the Pearl Harbor attack anniversary is despicable.

Larry Ellison, love him or hate him, has directly created hundreds of thousands of jobs, and indirectly, millions more. His "net worth" is a consequence of the simple fact that his company creates valued products and services. It's a multi-billion-dollar capitalist organization. Ellison chooses to spend his hard-won dollars on yacht racing. Calling this evil is beneath contempt.

Hitler started World War II, murdered 7 million Jewish men, women, and children, is responsible for an additional 20 million deaths worldwide, and enforced racial cleansing, a scourge we continue to fight to this day.

Suggesting that Larry Ellison is in any way like Hitler strikes me as the very lowest form of childish, disgusting, mean-spirited, small editorial opinion.

Sailing Anarchy is better than that.

Retract that Revolting Hitler Joke.

Actually they do have something in common.

The worst facial hair arrangements in history.

Have you had a look at the facial hair of JT, AKA No6?

Dead Cat come to mind?

To Whom It May Concern:

It is difficult to control my revulsion. Comparing one of America's most successful men, a Jew, and a Racing Sailor, to Hitler, is indefensible. Publishing that on the eve of the Pearl Harbor attack anniversary is despicable.

Larry Ellison, love him or hate him, has directly created hundreds of thousands of jobs, and indirectly, millions more. His "net worth" is a consequence of the simple fact that his company creates valued products and services. It's a multi-billion-dollar capitalist organization. Ellison chooses to spend his hard-won dollars on yacht racing. Calling this evil is beneath contempt.

Hitler started World War II, murdered 7 million Jewish men, women, and children, is responsible for an additional 20 million deaths worldwide, and enforced racial cleansing, a scourge we continue to fight to this day.

Suggesting that Larry Ellison is in any way like Hitler strikes me as the very lowest form of childish, disgusting, mean-spirited, small editorial opinion.

Larry, is that you?

Someone told me this isn't even true. I couldnt find it on Snopes

Gentle readers,

Please, please, please follow the rules in here. Be polite by following the rules.

Show us some fucking tits or I won't respond.

Thank you.

C.C.

I have family who are were in the German concentration camp and tatooed to prove it. I do not see satire as perpetuating a horribly distorted Hitler belief. While tragic as WWII was, and had others family fight in the war, I believe we can laugh. So like others said, lighten up Francis.

Gentle readers,

Please, please, please follow the rules in here. Be polite by following the rules.

Show us some fucking tits or I won't respond.

Thank you.

C.C.

Yeah, and fuck off, too, newby

To Whom It May Concern:

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations" ~ James Madison

Is this Numbers? bwahahahahahahaha

That video upset you? Well then this picture should probably drive you up the fucking wall...

c7B7q.jpg

good one

i actual did laugh out loud

That video upset you? Well then this picture should probably drive you up the fucking wall...

c7B7q.jpg

good one

i actual did laugh out loud

that's Not 1/2 as WRONG as the Facking "2 Santa's 1 Cup" PIC Life Buoy 15 posts from time to time

(hopeing that's not taken as a hint)

One thing is for sure, I doubt it's going to be retracted....

So then you're gonna have to dip pole jibe of forget it B)

Newbie makes a demand, doesnt even say please or show some tits.

Jesus Hitler fucking christ god dammit

I was told a funny story about the German owner of Rockall III (a Corby 36 IIRC) a while back.

He wanted to make a spinnaker like the one pictured above with a swastika but was talked out of it by friends and crew.

Good to see a sense of humor, unlike the OP.

I watched the same clip a few days ago with a Santa theme.

Very funny.

HTFU

c7B7q.jpg

Just to balance things out.....can someone with Photoshop skills please put the General Lee in there too?

To Whom It May Concern:

HTFU Nigger

I was told a funny story about the German owner of Rockall III (a Corby 36 IIRC) a while back.

He wanted to make a spinnaker like the one pictured above with a swastika but was talked out of it by friends and crew.

Very funny.

HTFU

Very doubtful.

As a matter of public law, the post-war German law codes prohibit the display of a swastika in any form or fashion, even if used satirically or as part of an anti-Nazi political statement.

Very funny.

HTFU

Very doubtful.

As a matter of public law, the post-war German law codes prohibit the display of a swastika in any form or fashion, even if used satirically or as part of an anti-Nazi political statement.

Not doubtful at all.

I said he 'wanted' to.

Over many glasses of quality French wine one night with friends and crew.Conversation was more like.........'Wouldn't it be a laugh if I could have a fucking huge swastika spinnaker up as we float around Cowes Week flogging the Poms'.Maybe it was a 'had to be there' kinda situation.

Very funny.

HTFU

Very doubtful.

Not doubtful at all.

I said he 'wanted' to.

Over many glasses of quality French wine one night with friends and crew.Conversation was more like.........'Wouldn't it be a laugh if I could have a fucking huge swastika spinnaker up as we float around Cowes Week flogging the Poms'.Maybe it was a 'had to be there' kinda situation.

Were you there?

And the Catholic church killed more people than Hitler, The Italians, Vietnam, Korea, Afganistan, Iraq, and 9-11, so now more catholic jokes or puns.The pope is German.

It has been used as a fashion Statement and Status Symbol for ever

up-charlie.jpg

To Whom It May Concern:

+1

When i saw this first i decided not to join this any longer, but now i have to speakup. That's no longer a joke, it's disgusting....

Bismarck, Tirpitz, gniesenau, Scharnhorst - what did they rate?

Yes and even when dining in the mess on these ships, one HAD to wear a shirt as I tell ignorant my German tourists

Very funny.

HTFU

Very doubtful.

Not doubtful at all.

I said he 'wanted' to.

Perhaps he wasn't aware of the consequences.... http://www.dailymail...paw-jailed.html

To Whom It May Concern:

"Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth.

And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Sen. Barry Goldwater 1964

And the Catholic church killed more people than Hitler, The Italians, Vietnam, Korea, Afganistan, Iraq, and 9-11, so now more catholic jokes or puns.The pope is German.

ps1.jpg

To Whom It May Concern:

+1

When i saw this first i decided not to join this any longer, but now i have to speakup. That's no longer a joke, it's disgusting....

2 girls one cup is disgusting... This is a worn out satire, if you ventured from your cave now and then you'd know this...

To Whom It May Concern:

+1

It may not be a joke in Munich, but that's what that war was all about, right? You guys didn't have enough sense of humor to laugh him out of town; had to take him seriously, back in '23 - '29. If he'd been treated like a really good stand-up comic, the world would be a better place. If you'd stopped him in Munich, he wouldn't have had Germany, wouldn't have had Poland, wouldn't have had Czechoslovakia, ....

Laughing at comics is what we do best here on SA. And now we're laughing at you.

Any country that would ban The Producers has bigger problems than what's on SA.

HTFU until you post tits.

HTFU until you post tits.

he said Tits !!!! :o

ps1.jpg

Another classic Tabman - Well played

1981 Michael Schmidt (Schmid'l), Rolf Vrolijk, Rudi Magg and friends turned up for Admirals' Cup with Dusselboot and a selection of german military uniforms through the ages including the helmet with the spike. We laughed, they laughed, we drank, they drank .... and we are still bloody good friends.

1981 Michael Schmidt (Schmid'l), Rolf Vrolijk, Rudi Magg and friends turned up for Admirals' Cup with Dusselboot and a selection of german military uniforms through the ages including the helmet with the spike. We laughed, they laughed, we drank, they drank .... and we are still bloody good friends.

are you a Jew?

Laughing at Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp is different from calling someone Larry, Moe, Curly or Shemp. Laughing at Hitler parodies, as in the hilarious play, The Producers, is different from calling someone Hitler. The responders to this post have demonstrated a level of intellectual dwarfism exceeded only by the US Congress.

Do I really have to go there? Did SA followers forget their origins? Have they strayed from their course so far that they risk a lee shore? Do I have to reach all the way back to the Dead Kennedys in order to box their intellectual compass? Am I the only one who remembers or understands Jello Biafra's words?

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Retract that Revolting HItler Joke.

Demonstrating his own form of intellectual dwarfism, with this comment, Mr. Clean has hereby nominated himself for Govenor of Alaska.

See, that is a pejorative way of comparing you to a politician widely believed to be unsuited to the role for lack of training and education. By suggesting that the two of you share similar traits, it is intended to be an insult to you. In this case, the politician did not start WWII, so it is marginally humorous.

In the case that you are supporting, it is revolting.

It's not possible to improve Jello's sentiment.

Laughing at Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp is different from calling someone Larry, Moe, Curly or Shemp. Laughing at Hitler parodies, as in the hilarious play, The Producers, is different from calling someone Hitler. The responders to this post have demonstrated a level of intellectual dwarfism exceeded only by the US Congress.

Do I really have to go there? Did SA followers forget their origins? Have they strayed from their course so far that they risk a lee shore? Do I have to reach all the way back to the Dead Kennedys in order to box their intellectual compass? Am I the only one who remembers or understands Jello Biafra's words?

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Retract that Revolting HItler Joke.

You're a Moe. . .

Demonstrating his own form of intellectual dwarfism, with this comment, Mr. Clean has hereby nominated himself for Govenor of Alaska.

See, that is a pejorative way of comparing you to a politician widely believed to be unsuited to the role for lack of training and education. By suggesting that the two of you share similar traits, it is intended to be an insult to you. In this case, the politician did not start WWII, so it is marginally humorous.

Why are you always having at dwarves? Not a great descriptor if you ask me. Somewhat pejorative.

Hook:

Yeah, I thought it was an amazing flick.

But I have strange taste. I thought the Hitler parody was very funny. Still do.

If you haven't already done so a visit to Belgium to see it is worth while. Brugges should be on the list of anyone who enjoys beautiful, practically untouched, medieval european cities with beautiful architecture, a quiet ambiance and delicious beer.

GFYM

...now i can't figure out if you're joking or not...you have to be, but....

Exactly my point. Moe was funny. He didn't start WWII.

Even Moe, who was Jewish, had his fun parodying hitler....