• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

usa7606

I remember when...

Men were men...not a bunch of cry babies. (Gatekeeper). That's how immature women act. Jump all over someone like a bunch of bitches for disagreeing with you. Real men also don't idolize other men. That's just gay and gains you no respect. I bet your wives walk all over your asses. Perhaps some of you did not grow up with a strong father figure as a good example. Who knows, but this is a perfect example of the pussification of modern man which is rampant today. Get a life, go do something, who the fuck cares about what someone on an internet forum says? Not a real man.

i will get the beer....someone else get the popcorn....

Nah, let it drop, DT could be entertaining, this is just pathetic.

i will get the beer....someone else get the popcorn....

Nah, let it drop, DT could be entertaining, this is just pathetic.

Probably a good idea......

I was more excited about the other George Carlin vids actually.....LMAO

I remember when people brought something to the party other than bitches about the guests already there.

An effective way to dilute the assumed ass-kissing and elitism and prevent perceived pussificiation is to start threads and offer input that is different from the content you currently see, and apparently don't like.

Of course, useless anonymous bitching is easier.

and with less than 200 posts the OP really doesn't seem all that interested in offering any input, anyway.

Men were men...not a bunch of cry babies. (Gatekeeper). That's how immature women act. Jump all over someone like a bunch of bitches for disagreeing with you. Real men also don't idolize other men. That's just gay and gains you no respect.

... ...

So, let me make sure I've got this straight

You think "real men" don't call other men names because they disagree. You then call another individual (presumably a male but who really knows on the internet) names because you disagree with him.

Not only that, you think women are inferior and that saying a male is behaving like a female is an insult. Yet, idolizing men (perhaps because you didn't have a "strong father figure") is gay... yeah you think homosexuals must be inferior too and calling somebody "gay" is an insult.

Is that right?

I think Mr. Carlin had a few choice words to describe you.

DSK

... and gains you no respect.

Ah, an interesting word, respect. You say Bob should not be paid any attention, but I say he is deserving of respect. He is a well known designer of yachts, a ton of experience, who has the balls to engage in debate here - on the internet - under his own name. There are several on here like that, who by virtue of the respect due them get a certain attitude shown. Deference. Respect.

If, for example, Estar happened to tell me that I'm thinking about doing something something stupid - I will treat that with a whole lot more respect than from someone with a few posts and no established credibility. Who are you?

For example: I respect Bob, I respect Estar, I respect Valis - both for the demonstrated value of their opinions, and what they have done. I respect the opinion of the "cllique" here because I have known these folks for a few years, I know what they do.

I bet your wives walk all over your asses.

Nice. The meet and greet slogan of guys who have either never been married, are divorced, or are on the road to it.

how many insecurities must you have to bother posting such drivel?

IMO a non pussy human doesnt need to beat his / her chest over other's words.

From the outside it sounds like someone hurt your little heart - hear y'are - have some internet hugs :wub: to make it better.