Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bull Gator

Gun nutter sttrikes again

Guest One of Five

Ya know, this is just unspeakable. You may have a fucked up relationship with someone and want to wack them -- but children?

The fucking monster.

+ Infinity. Beyond words.

Supposedly "dozens" of children.

Kindergarten classrooms typically have about thirty children or so.

There's no more kindergarten class. They're all dead.......

What the f? Not really the best time for your "thing that you do" Rick. We have family in Litchfield too.

Every parent's fear.

Beautiful area of CT. No reason or ration.

Just repeating what a school official just said on the news, Mike. Gotta an issue with that?....

Well, it's not exactly that, Mr. Booth.

TrollingforBoothy_zpscdeabea0.jpg

Hey JokeOff, could you please kindly go fuck yourself for the rest of the month and find another playground?...

Kansas gun nut shoots intruder in his home

I'm thinking it might be time to demonstrate once again that I really can post a steady stream of these, so here they come. This seems like a good thread for them.

That would be awesome. Could you give us 27?

Cops searching the parents house have found a dead woman there...

Looks like it's the shooter's Mom.

Jfc...

Hey JokeOff, could you please kindly go fuck yourself for the rest of the month and find another playground?...

What happened to the anarchy concept, Rick?

You have a voice here, and so do I.

opencarryconstitutionalprotectionorhollowegos.jpg

Yes we do. Unfortunately, yours is full of drivel, inanities, speculation and misinformation....

This is a horrible tragedy here. Really not the time to be trying to score points in a meaningless political discussion on a message board. Have some decency.

Another f'ng college student? Not sure what that means----but it sure as hell seems to be a common denominator lately....

Reports saying the killer went from room to room killing kids and adults...

Crying now.

Was at my kids school play last night. Keep picturing all those little kids singing their hearts out. Can not imagine the grief the parents family and friends are going through.

Thoughts and prayers

As an aside, I can tell y'all with certainty that the rules of school security have just changed.....

Guest One of Five

So his facebook page is not very different from very many - he's got a video of his kitty.

The teachers and students have no means of defending their selves. It is really no different than the suicide bombers in other places around the world.

He's 24, not 20. And from Newtown.....

So his facebook page is not very different from very many - he's got a video of his kitty.

Wanna bet that the cat is now dead?....

Guest One of Five

he looks like any other college kid. I don't see any stylized Rambo type pix on his page.

Guest One of Five

My guess is that his friends are about to 'unlike' him now.

Yes we do. Unfortunately, yours is full of drivel, inanities, speculation and misinformation....

http://www.wfsb.com/category/216668/wfsb-eyewitness-news-livestream-1

Ad hominem ...Final refuge of the ignoramus...

As an aside, I can tell y'all with certainty that the rules of school security have just changed.....

For a month, until the pain subsides. But then schools will be as relatively unprotected as ever. We can spend billions protecting oil, construction equipment, warehouses, and racks of electronics at the Hellmart. But we have decided as a society that it's too expensive to protect children.

Guest One of Five

He killed his mom - a kindergarten school teacher.

That has, to the best of my knowledge not been confirmed. His mother is a kindergarten teacher at the school,

This is fromNBC:

"The gunman, identified as Ryan Lanza, 24, was also found dead at the scene, a federal law enforcement official said. Lanza is the son of a kindergarten teacher at the school, reported WNBC's Jonathan Dienst.

One of his parents was later found dead at a home in New Jersey."

No information if the dead parent at home was his mother or father. No information if his mother was at the school today.

That has, to the best of my knowledge not been confirmed. His mother is a kindergarten teacher at the school,

This is fromNBC:

"The gunman, identified as Ryan Lanza, 24, was also found dead at the scene, a federal law enforcement official said. Lanza is the son of a kindergarten teacher at the school, reported WNBC's Jonathan Dienst.

One of his parents was later found dead at a home in New Jersey."

No information if the dead parent at home was his mother or father. No information if his mother was at the school today.

Folks were divorced, Dad lives in NJ, Mom works at the school as a kindergarten teacher, killed in her home before she made it to work, then the fuk-stik went to the school and began his killing spree. That explains how he got buzzed thru the school gate...

As usual the facts will keep changing

just heard on the radio mom killed at school. The body found at home was his brother.

As usual the facts will keep changing

just heard on the radio mom killed at school. The body found at home was his brother.

mccabe was correct that he killed his mother.

From the NY Times:

"The gunman, who was believed to be in his 20s, walked into a classroom where his mother was a teacher. He shot and killed her and then shot 18 students in the classroom."

Guest One of Five

the video on the Connecticut TV station's website is a stretch of 84 I know very well. It shows the inside of a state trooper's car as it was responding.

Oh fuk me, it's already started----The O is calling for 'Meaningful Action' wrt to firearms.

Jfc, what a complete piece of shit this guy is......

I'm thinking it might be time to demonstrate once again that I really can post a steady stream of these, so here they come. This seems like a good thread for them.

That could take a few weeks, but yes.

It seems some of you only want to discuss guns when the topic is some terrible act by a lunatic, which seems to me like only wanting to discuss the first amendment with reference to how it applies to the KKK.

There is more to the story, whether you want to talk about it or not. I note that no one has stepped up to say what these crime victims who defended themselves with guns did wrong.

Anyone?

Oh fuk me, it's already started----The O is calling for 'Meaningful Action' wrt to firearms.

Responses on this board should have predicted that for you Rick. I wonder what the definition of an "Assault Weapon" will be this time.

Meanwhile on the economic front....

At least he tries to make difference, unlike you who seems to have no problem accepting these mass killings as a by-product of "freedom".

That could take a few weeks, but yes.

It seems some of you only want to discuss guns when the topic is some terrible act by a lunatic, which seems to me like only wanting to discuss the first amendment with reference to how it applies to the KKK.

There is more to the story, whether you want to talk about it or not. I note that no one has stepped up to say what these crime victims who defended themselves with guns did wrong.

Anyone?

Your timing is fucking off. The bodies of little kids are still in the classroom where they died, give the second, first or any other argument a fucking rest for a day

At least he tries to make difference, unlike you who seems to have no problem accepting these mass killings as a by-product of "freedom".

You spelled Pander wrong....

Just exactly how is passing restrictive laws that are only followed by law abiding people going to make a difference. Last time I checked, murder is illegal. So is carrying a firearm on school property.

Your timing is fucking off. The bodies of little kids are still in the classroom where they died, give the second, first or any other argument a fucking rest for a day

Post 56 by Mitch at 11:30 am started this part of the discussion.

An hour and a half later I pointed out that maybe this was not the time in post 77.

After 2, amid the many calls for as yet undefined gun control measures, Sol asks me a sarcastic question about a post from before the incident in post 106

Then at 3:30, in post 133, my second since the lunatic attack, I started it all. Got it. :rolleyes:

This seems as good a time as any to discuss gun control.

Guns should be registered like cars.

Gun owners should be licensed like drivers.

Sounds reasonable?

Sounds reasonable?

1). The Feds know about my two dozen firearms.

2). Sacramento knows about 15 of them.

3). I have a state issued handgun license.

4). You were saying something?....

Sounds reasonable?

Just make murder illegal. That will fix the whole thing.

I just bought a gun. The information I provided amounts to a license. There was a three day waiting period, proof of identity. I'd guess that if big brother wanted to profile gun owners to identify gun nuts, there is more than enough information already available.

But, I'm getting to the same point I was with capital punishment. I opposed it until Ted Bundy came along. There was just so much emotion arguments failed. Sometimes people need to see action even if the action is ineffective.

Sounds reasonable?

Finish your thought. The courage to say this openly was one of the very few things I found to respect about you:

I'd rather scratch the Second Amendment and allow guns to be registered and regulated in the same way we register and regulate cars.

Sounds reasonable?

Murder is already illegal.

Sounds reasonable?

The prosecution rests, Your Honor....

"As a country we have been through this too many times. Whether it is an elementary school in Newtown, or a shopping mall in Oregon, or a temple in Wisconsin, or a movie theater in Aurora, or a street corner in Chicago -- these neighborhoods are our neighborhoods, and these children are our children," he said in a press briefing at the White House. "We're going to have to come together to meaningful action on this, regardless of the politics."

Barack Obama

An hour and a half later I pointed out that maybe this was not the time in post 77.

After 2, amid the many calls for as yet undefined gun control measures, Sol asks me a sarcastic question about a post from before the incident in post 106

Then at 3:30, in post 133, my second since the lunatic attack, I started it all. Got it. :rolleyes:

Tom - I know you've got some weird fixation about me - but I went and checked post 56. Here it is for those who'd rather not troll the boards

"What kind of sick f$+# hits an elementary school? "

Did I somehow politicize this tragedy in that post? Enlighten me please.

There's only ONE way to stop all gun crimes. And it will never, EVER happen.

Ever....

"As a country we have been through this too many times. Whether it is an elementary school in Newtown, or a shopping mall in Oregon, or a temple in Wisconsin, or a movie theater in Aurora, or a street corner in Chicago -- these neighborhoods are our neighborhoods, and these children are our children," he said in a press briefing at the White House. "We're going to have to come together to meaningful action on this, regardless of the politics."

Barack Obama

The guys got a point. I have no idea what "meaningful action" is - and it's too soon to speculate what that is. What it isn't will be a repeal of the 2nd. Won't happen.

Barack Obama

The guys got a point. I have no idea what "meaningful action" is - and it's too soon to speculate what that is. What it isn't will be a repeal of the 2nd. Won't happen.

And neither will complete confiscation. So it's time to finally acknowledge that what this country really has is a mental health problem, not a 'gun' problem....

Ever....

I imagine most of the mothers in the world are thinking right now how they will pry your cold dead hands...

My wife just broke down, just huge, racking sobs. I have a feeling if the women of this country decide to do something, it will happen.

Ever....

I imagine most of the mothers in the world are thinking right now how they will pry your cold dead hands...

Since we'll never, ever stop guns from being used by the mentally-f'd-up, doncha think it's time to address the real issue of the mentally-f'd-up?...

Ever....

Since we'll never, ever stop guns from being used by the mentally-f'd-up, doncha think it's time to address the real issue of the mentally-f'd-up?...

Yes, that and how they get sold to the mentally ill.

As a father of 3 small kids, I was horrified to wake to this news. Terrible to hear and I can't possibly imagine what the parents of those families are going through.

As a resident of Australia and not "into" guns I do think its time the American people decided enough is enough. Ban these things which cause such great tragedies year after year. 5-10 year old kids. Such a great loss of helpless beautiful children.

As a father of 3 small kids, I was horrified to wake to this news. Terrible to hear and I can't possibly imagine what the parents of those families are going through.

As a resident of Australia and not "into" guns I do think its time the American people decided enough is enough. Ban these things which cause such great tragedies year after year. 5-10 year old kids. Such a great loss of helpless beautiful children.

You could 'ban' all 400 million firearms that exist in America right now at five o'clock this afternoon.....and it wouldn't do a lick of good.....

You could 'ban' all 400 million firearms that exist in America right now at five o'clock this afternoon.....and it wouldn't do a lick of good.....

Of course that is a foolish approach, life in prison for possessing ammunition is not.

Offer to buy them back at $1000 per, $2000 per? Cost you what, $5-10B? The chinese will lend it to us. It would immediately get rid of most of the cheesy ass little guns, even my old man would offload 1/2 his armory. I bet it'd take 1/2 the guns out of the market. Would it do anything? not likely.

We dropped $1T on the middle east for the loss of 3000 lives a decade ago. How many gun deaths in the last 10 years?

Yes, you did, in the same way Chuck politicized the Aurora tragedy that you blamed me for politicizing.

He agrees, so I'll let him enlighten you.

I deliberately avoided any political commentary because some things transcend politics. You are the one who injected politics. When I’m political, it’s unambiguous.

Right. Except for the posting in PA, there was nothing 'political' about your commentary. Sure.

Glad we agree on this point, Chuck.

We should never have got to a point where there are 300m+ firearms held by the public. Massacres like this will escalate until we cull the guns.

We need to confiscate at least 50% of these wmd's

Yes, you did, in the same way Chuck politicized the Aurora tragedy that you blamed me for politicizing.

He agrees, so I'll let him enlighten you.

I deliberately avoided any political commentary because some things transcend politics. You are the one who injected politics. When I’m political, it’s unambiguous.

Right. Except for the posting in PA, there was nothing 'political' about your commentary. Sure.

Glad we agree on this point, Chuck.

Dude - you've got politics on the brain if you think my comment had any political point at all.

Sounds reasonable?

Then why did that fucker shoot up a school full of children?

Offer to buy them back at $1000 per, $2000 per? Cost you what, $5-10B? The chinese will lend it to us. It would immediately get rid of most of the cheesy ass little guns, even my old man would offload 1/2 his armory. I bet it'd take 1/2 the guns out of the market. Would it do anything? not likely.

We dropped $1T on the middle east for the loss of 3000 lives a decade ago. How many gun deaths in the last 10 years?

Hey, we are still expending blood and treasure over there.

Obama's three year US bodycount in Afghanistan exceeded Bush's total sometime early this year.

posts since then, yes, but not the first one.

Then why did that fucker shoot up a school full of children?

I don't think any answer to that question really matters. Obviously the laws regarding murder did not stop him nor did widespread gun ownership.

Except that people who do this will find any way possible, legal or not. The law does not apply to them. They will find whatever they can to bring destruction. What happened this morning was an act of terror. It was a twisted individual that for whatever crazed reason decided to kill as many people as possible. The fact that he went after young children only underlines the fact that he was truly mentally disturbed. Had he not had guns, he might have firebombed the school. He might have poisoned the towns drinking water. There are plenty options. Cheap with easy access. The problem was not his chosen tool, it was the fact that a seriously ill individual escaped attention until after he snapped.

One of the first things Hitler tried to do was confiscate guns from civilians. Practically every household I visited across Germany and Austria was proud to show me their private stash and more than a few told me exactly how the hid the arms.

As big a piece of shit as the current odds-on favorite to be the 2016 GOP nominee?

Damn, it's gonna be fun, watching Chris Christie get GOPrimary-ed...

In an October 2009 appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show, Christie voiced support for some gun-control laws:

HANNITY: Are there any issues where you are, quote, moderate to left as a Republican?

CHRISTIE: Listen, I favor some of the gun-control measures we have in New Jersey.

HANNITY: Bad idea.

CHRISTIE: Listen, we have a densely-populated state, and there's a big hand gun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don't support all the things that the governor supports by a long stretch. But I think on guns — certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law-enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed, we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.

HANNITY: Should every — should every citizen in the state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?

CHRISTIE: In New Jersey, that's not going to happen, Sean.

HANNITY: Why?

CHRISTIE: Listen, the Democratic legislature we have, there's no way those type of things — listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves, but I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets, very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don't have an abundance of guns out there.

http://nymag.com/dai...stie_flaws.html

As big a piece of shit as the current odds-on favorite to be the 2016 GOP nominee?

Damn, it's gonna be fun, watching Chris Christie get GOPrimary-ed...

In an October 2009 appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show, Christie voiced support for some gun-control laws:

HANNITY: Are there any issues where you are, quote, moderate to left as a Republican?

CHRISTIE: Listen, I favor some of the gun-control measures we have in New Jersey.

HANNITY: Bad idea.

CHRISTIE: Listen, we have a densely-populated state, and there's a big hand gun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don't support all the things that the governor supports by a long stretch. But I think on guns — certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law-enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed, we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.

HANNITY: Should every — should every citizen in the state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?

CHRISTIE: In New Jersey, that's not going to happen, Sean.

HANNITY: Why?

CHRISTIE: Listen, the Democratic legislature we have, there's no way those type of things — listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves, but I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets, very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don't have an abundance of guns out there.

http://nymag.com/dai...stie_flaws.html

Welcome back, Craigiri....

How many deaths due to texting and driving? How many deaths due to driving period? How many deaths due to organized sports? How many deaths due to shear stupidity? Drugs? Alcohol?

+1

How many deaths due to texting and driving? How many deaths due to driving period? How many deaths due to organized sports? How many deaths due to shear stupidity? Drugs? Alcohol?

Those are code words for talk about something besides gun control. I really don't think those are going to hold sway on a lot of people this time, the NRA is going to be dragged to the table this time whether they want to or not.

Those are code words for talk about something besides gun control. I really don't think those are going to hold sway on a lot of people this time, the NRA is going to be dragged to the table this time whether they want to or not.

So you're blaming both the guns AND the NRA? Jfc, you gonna next tell us that you're going to the shooters funeral?...

So you're blaming both the guns AND the NRA? Jfc, you gonna next tell us that you're going to the shooters funeral?...

You're making up stuff now. I'm not blaming either, I am saying that access to guns by the mentally impaired is an obvious problem, I'm not sure what the remedy is, but I do know that discussing it is the first step.

No, those are words that describe the uselessness of a particular goal. We already have gun control. Dozens of laws in fact.

How much of your freedom are you willing to give up? Look closely at my sig line.

The so called Assault Weapons Ban only proved how clueless the law writers were about firearms. It was a nuisance at best, and provided absolutely no positive outcome, other than to give idiots to crow about.

So what would be effective? Obama is clueless because all he knows is HI and Chicago.

No, those are words that describe the uselessness of a particular goal. We already have gun control. Dozens of laws in fact.

How much of your freedom are you willing to give up? Look closely at my sig line.

The so called Assault Weapons Ban only proved how clueless the law writers were about firearms. It was a nuisance at best, and provided absolutely no positive outcome, other than to give idiots to crow about.

So what would be effective? Obama is clueless because all he knows is HI and Chicago.

and you are clueless because your IQ is 65

You're making up stuff now. I'm not blaming either, I am saying that access to guns by the mentally impaired is an obvious problem, I'm not sure what the remedy is, but I do know that discussing it is the first step.

I agree, but how much do you want to bet that the killer today was never evaluated. If anything he was probably coddled by our overly PC and protective liberal school system. The vary one he shot up.

Are you suggesting that we add a clause to ObamaCare that requires every human in the US to undergo psych evals on a regular basis?

You don't want to talk about it at all that's why you used those examples. Your dismissing Obama is silly, he probably has at least as much experience as you and he has a nuclear arsenal at his disposal.

It's not everyday I agree with TMSAIL, but cut the Favre crap for one day Tom. No-one is saying you "started it all", they're saying (correctly) that "your timing is fucking off". Give your little obsession a break and just ignore the trolls. There are already enough fuckwits seeking attention from this tragedy - don't show us you're one of them.

Seems the killer was Adam Lanza (age 20), not Ryan Lanza (age 24). The killer suffered from mental illness and the guns belonged to his mother, at least according to the latest. So is it possible that we should start locking up dangerous mentally ill people again?

In addition to being a rebel rouser, when Thomas Paine died, only 6 people went to his funeral, because most thought he he was a real prick. The SOB had a hard time getting buried. Not even the Quakers wanted his bones... Paine also thought Washington was an contemptuous and evil asshole. Paine died with NO friends...

IN fact, in New Rochelle, his obit read:

"He had lived long, did some good and much harm."

Horribe massacre. Not a tragedy. A massacre.

Ever....

Well, you could charge regular prices for ammo at the range but for personal posession, you could always take the Chris Rock approach.

Seems the killer was Adam Lanza (age 20), not Ryan Lanza (age 24). The killer suffered from mental illness and the guns belonged to his mother, at least according to the latest. So is it possible that we should start locking up dangerous mentally ill people again?

The irony of that idea is that the same pearl clutchers here that want all guns to disappear off the face of the Earth are the same ones that wouldn't sign off on that one.

Progressiveness is good. Sometimes......

We should never have got to a point where there are 300m+ firearms held by the public. Massacres like this will escalate until we cull the guns.

Yep! What will it take!

Yep! What will it take!

You two need to stop drinking from the same tippy-cup....

You don't want to talk about it at all that's why you used those examples. Your dismissing Obama is silly, he probably has at least as much experience as you and he has a nuclear arsenal at his disposal.

I've had my hands on nukes too. Probably closer than Obama's hands. Granted, I didn't carry the football. And for the record, I highly doubt he has more firearms experience than I do. He is of the "Those things are bad," mentality. I have put thousands of rounds through everything from black powder to a Browning Automatic. I have built guns from pieces of steel and wood. It is not that hard to do. Which is exactly one reason they will never totally disappear in this or any other country.

Obama may be the enlightened one, but he hasn't a candle compared to my firearms experience. I don't mind talking about gun control. The simple truth is that there is no effective gun control that is not already on the books or has not been tried.

Reports saying the killer went from room to room killing kids and adults...

Crying now.

Take that shit to some where else, Facebook, maybe?