Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bull Gator

Gun nutter sttrikes again

30 year old home invader assaults 82 year old home owner, but Sam Colt made the 82 year old at least equal in the battle

You don't know that. It might have been Gaston Glock or John Browning or Horace Smith & Daniel Wesson...

None of them have/had the necessary PR skills to be the subject of the famous quote I referenced. ;)

Well, no.

But John really was a fucking genius.

Got to shoot the Nursetta's Boi-Toi's WWII FN Browning pistol the other day. The one with the Nazi proof marks on it. Fucking thing is as comfortable to hold in your hand as your own twinkie, smothered in room temp honey butter......

Well, no.

Got to shoot the Nursetta's Boi-Toi's WWII FN Browning pistol the other day. The one with the Nazi proof marks on it. Fucking thing is as comfortable to hold in your hand as your own twinkie, smothered in room temp honey butter......

Mine takes both hands. :)

Guest One of Five

30 year old home invader assaults 82 year old home owner, but Sam Colt made the 82 year old at least equal in the battle. After being shot, the perp fled, but police later caught him.

20630957_BG1.jpg

Look like he could whip some 82 year old ass, doesn't he? He did send the victim to the hospital. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. What should an 82 year old do if not shoot the guy? Continue taking his beating is the only answer I can think up, but does not seem like a good one, at least not good compared to shooting the asshole.

So was this poor man lured into the house by someone intent on shooting him?

Well, no.

Yeah no question about that.

Veteran in wheelchair uses gun to defend against home invader.

Idiot criminal with machete threatens home owner, gets shot.

Masked criminal shoots his way through front door of home, gets shot and killed. Unfortunately, he did manage to shoot two victims inside the home. Both are in serious condition. Luckily, they had a gun and used it, so the perp is the dead one instead of the residents.

Here's a gun-owning Florida couple who could probably benefit from some firearms training...

After all, how difficult should it be to hit a naked home invader, defecating and masturbating in your living room?

http://www.huffingto..._n_2533967.html

Hitting a moving target with a handgun is very difficult. Ever tried it?

Here's a gun-owning Florida couple who could probably benefit from some firearms training...

After all, how difficult should it be to hit a naked home invader, defecating and masturbating in your living room?

http://www.huffingto..._n_2533967.html

Hitting a moving target with a handgun is very difficult. Ever tried it?

They should make guns which hold 15 or 20 rounds to make sure you don't run out trying to defend yourself in cases like that.

Home owner shoots intruder who grabbed his wife. Not a Henny Youngman fan, I guess.

Supermarket clerk shoots early morning robber. Perp in critical condition at hospital.

Very good news. But have you hit 27 yet?....

I'm still not sure why Sol asked for 27, so I'm assuming it was a random number picked from the air. I have decided 2,700 is a better random number, so am shooting for that many.

And here comes a bus loaded with irony --

Holder begins gun-control push

Attorney General Eric Holder on Friday released three proposals to strengthen the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), which was one of the
to tackle gun violence.

The
would give local law-enforcement agencies access to the gun-sale database that is maintained by the FBI. The rules would also preserve records of denied weapons sales indefinitely.

I those regulations would allow local law enforcement to keep better track of gun purchases than the fed has.

YCMTSU

College students threaten armed home invaders with unloaded AR-15.

I think that threatening an armed person with an unloaded gun is bringing a club to a gun fight, not a smart move. But it was a mean looking weapon and it did fool the criminals that time, so the purpose was achieved.

Is today the first day of the new year without a mass shooting?

Tomorrow will be a bloodbath in Tampa as I and thousands of other pirates will invade Tampa. However the only weapon we'll carry is beads

Imagine if we carried guns....................

Tomorrow will be a bloodbath in Tampa as I and thousands of other pirates will invade Tampa. However the only weapon we'll carry is beads

Bring the lube too, and don't pull those beads out until your master gives you permission. What are they, anyway? A string of golf balls?

'Pends. Does FU have a golf team?....

Yes, but their home tournaments are usually disrupted by their cheerleaders grazing on the fairways.

yes they are of course top ranked

Quick question, BG. When we start taxing bullets at $5.00 each, don't you think that is a regressive tax, or do you think only rich people should be able to protect their homes and families?

With a million plus CWP holders in the state, it's very likely you will be around armed nutterz. Try to have fun anyway, and remember that stats show the armed CWP holders are less likely to hurt you than the rest of the crowd.

Quick question, BG. When we start taxing bullets at $5.00 each, don't you think that is a regressive tax, or do you think only rich people should be able to protect their homes and families?

i've evolved on that a little bit. I think we should follow the Israeli model and allow only 50 rounds per year. If you MUST target shoot, do it at govt run ranges where the ammo doesnt leave the premises..

i've evolved on that a little bit. I think we should follow the Israeli model and allow only 50 rounds per year. If you MUST target shoot, do it at govt run ranges where the ammo doesnt leave the premises..

A whole year of schooling down the drain.

not really that was only a small part of my reasonable proposals

But that part of your reasonable proposal is no longer reasonable? Help me out here. I could use some "scooling"

But that part of your reasonable proposal is no longer reasonable? Help me out here. I could use some "scooling"

You ever get the feeling some days that you're actually being e-verbally assaulted by a lisping red headed midget on a Vespa, wearing hand cuffs & a clown suit-----all whilst trying to drink a Cosmo out of his tippy cup?.....

you spelled "schooling" incorrectly

All of my proposals are reasonable but no reasonable person espects each proposal to be enactable

If you MUST target shoot, do it at govt run ranges where the ammo doesnt leave the premises..

Heck, anytime i go shooting, the ammo doesn't leave the premises; not only is it considered the point of an effective backstop, it's also the point of going shooting.

Bring the lube too, and don't pull those beads out until your master gives you permission. What are they, anyway? A string of golf balls?

Gator won't be sailing; he'll be safe & surrounded by landt.

Gator won't be sailing; he'll be safe & surrounded by landt.

Can't aaaargh-u with that.....

No one sails during the invasion.

No, butt buggar, surely there will be a lot of squealing and grunting what with people shivering each other's timbers.

"Landt HO!!"

nttawwt

You ever get the feeling some days that you're actually being e-verbally assaulted by a lisping red headed midget on a Vespa, wearing hand cuffs & a clown suit-----all whilst trying to drink a Cosmo out of his tippy cup?.....

You mean BG is Carrot Top with platform shoes?

Hey BG! We met a couple times at that Bistro on Park Avenue in Winter Park and I dragged you over to Fiddler's Green. Remember? You played darts like a UF ginger midget. Remember when you tried to double out on 17's for us and hit that lady in her colostomy bag? Remember? God I miss you.

That next evening at the Aloma Cinema Grill was fabulous and more than made up for your short comings. Are you still dating that guy at the Whole Foods Store next door that we met after the movie? He knew his salmon.

(this is a test. Wait for it)

you come across as a gay man

NTTAWWT

And you just cum across....

Tomorrow will be a bloodbath in Tampa as I and thousands of other transvestite pirates will invade Tampa. However the only weapon we'll carry is beads

Yeah, I can only imagine that some someone will immediately realize you're a douchbag cunt as soon as you open your mouth and then proceed to strangle you with a strand of beads. Darwin will applaud....

Idiot pretends to have gun when robbing armed off-duty security guard, gets shot.

Three men force their way into home where they found an armed mother and her child.

Rep Nadler says no one needs more than two bullets in a gun for hunting, which may be true for some hunting scenarios, not all, but is certainly not true for multiple intruder scenarios. How many rounds does one need for self defense? As many as it takes to neutralize the threat, same as police.

Guest One of Five

In another illustration that the utility of standard capacity magazines applies to all of us, not just government employees:

5 home invaders enter, two are shot, one is dead

Also:

Burglar shot in the butt, captured by police after he ran off.

They won't accept that, they're willing to see people die as long as they don't defend themselves with guns.

Every time you bring up Chicago, it's either crickets on this board or people blame a permissive neighboring proximal municipality. They're pushing hard in the press and in social media.

I hope this one is an example of media not quite getting the facts right.

Man fires shot into air, stopping a guy with a knife from threatening a woman. Shots fired into the air return to earth someplace, violating safety rules two, three and four. Of course, there's a fair chance that the reporting is wrong and he fired into the ground.

One teenager shoots another at a middle school, causing non-life-threatening injury. Armed school resources officer stops and disarms the shooter.

Criminal makes two attempts to break into the same home. On the third attempt, the homeowner met him with shotgun in hand. The perp surrendered and was held until police arrived.

Burglar interrupted by returning homeowner, held at gunpoint until police arrived.

Homeowner shoots at burglar who was exiting his home. That one sounds like it would not be a justified shooting under Florida law. Not sure about Utah law.

Homeowner wakes at 4am to find criminal in his home, shoots him. The perp escaped, but was found in the common way for these incidents: he showed up at the hospital seeking treatment for his gunshot wound.

SpottheBullyDuckFuckTillerman_zpsa566d864.jpg

Home owner shoots intruder who grabbed his wife. Not a Henny Youngman fan, I guess.

Supermarket clerk shoots early morning robber. Perp in critical condition at hospital.

Very good news. But have you hit 27 yet?....

I'm still not sure why Sol asked for 27, so I'm assuming it was a random number picked from the air. I have decided 2,700 is a better random number, so am shooting for that many.

While shooting up the civilized world. Fixated?

Focus is wrong, Tom.

If only these guys had weapons to protect themselves....

http://news.yahoo.co...-072047785.html

You really are a douche of epic proportions. Congrats, you and bg have managed to achieve parity.

I bet you think one of us is a CUNT too.

Doesn't the linked article kinda deflate your argument that a gun protects you? This was a Navy Seal. WIth a gun. At a range. Yet was killed. Hmmmmm.

You really are a douche of epic proportions. Congrats, you and bg have managed to achieve parity.

Doesn't the linked article kinda deflate your argument that a gun protects you? This was a Navy Seal. WIth a gun. At a range. Yet was killed. Hmmmmm.

I am not going to feed your little disorder by calling you a cunt. You can get others to do that. I think it is fairly obvious that you will take any opportunity, whether it be dead kids or the murder of a guy trying to help disabled soldiers and sailors returning from duty, to try and start a shitfight in the hopes of getting someone upset and calling you names. It is exactly what BG does, so no I will not call you a cunt, I will simply not take you seriously and try to pity you when I am not disgusted by your behavior.

Was Chris armed with a gun at the time? If he was, he was bushwhacked or shot from behind. If you have a link that shows him being armed at the time he was shot, post it or go away forever as the lying sack of shit you have shown yourself to be.

Was Chris armed with a gun at the time? If he was, he was bushwhacked or shot from behind. If you have a link that shows him being armed at the time he was shot, post it or go away forever as the lying sack of shit you have shown yourself to be.

He was at a gun range. Not a big jump to assume he was armed. Perhaps they should make gun ranges gun free zones to protect the shooters.

You just keep on ASSuming whatever you want, but there is a standard here of backing up what you say. You wouldn't know anything about living up to standards of normal behaviour though, would you - you're spatial aren't you?

Chris's work with disabled vets made him much more of a hero than his confirmed kills and his two Silver Stars and the number of times he was caught up in IED's or shot.

But you keep right on ASSuming whatever flips your switch.

So, the guy killed with Chris had PTSD and Chris was trying to help him work through it. The shooter was an Irag vet with PTSD. Once again, it's not the gun that gets up off the couch and pulls it's own trigger, but someone with a mental problem that got off the couch and pulled the trigger.

There are a lot of you that should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to disarm normal people as a way to prevent such a very small number of seriously mentally ill individuals who use guns to kill.

He was at a gun range. Not a big jump to assume he was armed. Perhaps they should make gun ranges gun free zones to protect the shooters.

Tq, Bull Gator's content (and manner) on the gun forums outshines your own, IMO.

You seem to be thinking and seeing from a diseased perspective, IMO.

And you have zero platform, besides gunfire and bullying, from which to identify "douchebagery".

But I like the way the SA Gun Club sticks together and preaches to the SA Gun Club choir.

You are a sad bunch, now facing widespread cultural criticism, which you have earned, IMO.

@ Squirrel.

A good point is being made here.

Military bases are basically gun-free zones, for a reason.

Gun shows are also gun-free zones, for the same reason.

Here we have a respected sniper/commando/author/outreach worker type shot at his gun range.

More pointedly: please consider that shooting and guns manufactured the double PTSD which you mention.

We're "living by the gun", and we're paying a dear price for it, guys.

I get the drift. Do you?

Solneitheronenormanyaspects_zps8e4faa21.jpg

alongfortheride2.jpg

So, the guy killed with Chris had PTSD and Chris was trying to help him work through it. The shooter was an Irag vet with PTSD. Once again, it's not the gun that gets up off the couch and pulls it's own trigger, but someone with a mental problem that got off the couch and pulled the trigger.

There are a lot of you that should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to disarm normal people as a way to prevent such a very small number of seriously mentally ill individuals who use guns to kill.

So we have an amature "therapist" who gives someone with PTSD a gun to help him work through his issues and the guy uses it on him. Does anyone else see the irony in this? Its a friggin Greek tragedy.

Five home invaders with a plastic gun vs two college students, one with a real gun. One perp dead, one injured, three captured, no nutters injured. Oh, and one more example of lawful self defense requiring more than the two rounds Rep Nadler would like us to have.

Saf no one would be dead if the idiots hadn't forced their way into private property

Fixed

Five home invaders with a plastic gun vs two college students, one with a real gun. One perp dead, one injured, three captured, no nutters injured. Oh, and one more example of lawful self defense requiring more than the two rounds Rep Nadler would like us to have.

Saf no one would be dead if the Nutters were unarmed...

That might be true if guns were the only weapons used to kill, but they are not.

There should be a rule about feeding trolls. Really.

That might be true if guns were the only weapons used to kill, but they are not.

Your saying the plastic gun could have killed someone?

Your saying the plastic gun could have killed someone?

Hands and feet are more common murder weapons, and I think it's safe to assume that the 5 civilized gentlemen who broke into that home were equipped with them. Hundreds of people are killed in our state each year by civilized gentlemen who do not use firearms...

Flfirearmmurders.gif

Tom, which weapon might replace the gun to wreak such widespread social havoc in the U.S.? Do tell.

You seem recently to have sunk to the level of the common punk home invaders, by seeming to support open, common street warfare. But not long ago you carried a certain dignity.

I am sincerely sorry about what happened to your sweetie, but don't let the rif-raff drag you down, bro (even if armed).

Tom, which weapon might replace the gun to wreak such widespread social havoc in the U.S.? Do tell.

You seem recently to have sunk to the level of the common punk home invaders, by seeming to support open, common street warfare. But not long ago you carried a certain dignity.

I am sincerely sorry about what happened to your sweetie, but don't let the rif-raff drag you down, bro (even if armed).

Which weapon is as effective in stopping civilized gentlemen who enter homes and attack residents if they are armed?

According to toms stats the murder rate attributable to guns went from a low of 42% in 1985 to almost. 70% today.

Troubling

In close quarters many if not most experts choice is a knife such as a K BAR....

So the 82 year old guy in this post should have used a knife to defend himself against the 30 year old man who attacked him? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I think a gun is better. Also better when facing multiple assailants, as in the case of 5 guys with a plastic gun vs two guys, one with a real gun. And then there are the cases of strong young men vs women. I'd say those experts, if there are any, are talking about physically fit men defending themselves against one person, not geezers, disabled people, and women.

In close quarters many if not most experts choice is a knife such as a K BAR....

I believe in NYC you are only allowed butter knives, and then only when you are eating a meal, which should consist primarily of vegetable protein with a tiny dash of whole grains and a 12 oz or smaller diet soda. Lest you upset the owner of that fine city.

There should be a rule about feeding trolls. Really.

Sorry 'bout that, troll ratio seems to be at high levels at the moment. Not just PA, OA/vendee is close to overflow.

I forget, logic has no place here

Guest One of Five

Those are REGISTERED butterknives mister. We need controls on them.

Those are REGISTERED butterknives mister. We need controls on them.

With backgrounds checks of course, that goes without saying.

So the 82 year old guy in this post should have used a knife to defend himself against the 30 year old man who attacked him? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I think a gun is better. Also better when facing multiple assailants, as in the case of 5 guys with a plastic gun vs two guys, one with a real gun. And then there are the cases of strong young men vs women. I'd say those experts, if there are any, are talking about physically fit men defending themselves against one person, not geezers, disabled people, and women.

Lorena Bobbitt

Lorena Bobbitt

The woman who cut off her sleeping husband's penis after he raped her? OK, you got me there. A woman with a knife can indeed take on a sleeping man. Most attackers don't stick around and take a nap. I doubt she could have stopped the rape with a knife, but have no doubt she could have with a gun. Waiting until after the rape doesn't seem as good to me, but never having been raped, I'm not quite sure.

...... but never having been raped, I'm not quite sure.

ray, think way back....i'm guessing you were repeatedly raped as a child....would explain all that anger, and fear...

go buy another gun, you will feel much more manly...