• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA-WOODY

CupDate: Tom Ehman at the Bali Hai JULY 15th in DAGO "Be Here"

OK This Just came together & Confirmed TODAY

Tom Ehman shall do a CupDate Presentation in the Outside Pavilion on Monday July 15th

This will be an Incredible Evening

Much work went into putting together a CupDate after the LV-Cup had started

and before the America's CUP begins

Come One Come All (but ya better arrive early to make sure ya get a seat)

Details to follow as we get closer - No idea about any food

BUT I can Assure You there Will be Plenty of Mia Tia's to go Around and Around

This is the Best Possible Venue for a CupDate in San Diego (The America's CUP Club in '92 & '95)

The Timing is PERFECT And You know Well in Advance

It Will be Worth Coming to Town for This CupDate so Don't Miss It !!!!!!!!

This is a chance for a Few Hundred Close Friends to Get the Real Scoop on the 2013 America’s CUP

from the One person who knows More about EVERYTHING going on than Anyone Else & 1st Hand

Come on Out for an Evening to Remember / I'll See you There !!!!!!!!

Ok folks this is Growing daily

DAGO / Bali Hai will be the first Cupdate to host 2 of the 10 RedBull Youth America's Cup teams

these Kidz are biting at the bit to Take it to the Water

Come to the Bali Hai suck up Mia Tais and get up to speed on what's going on

Stinger you should Fly down for this one

they'll be a Silent Auction &/0r Raffle Prizes & a $5 cover

All to Benefit "USA-45" (US/DAGO Based) And "The Force" (Frisco Based)

YOU - Come have a GREAT time, Learn about the AC and Support sum EXTREME Kidz

Me - I'm going to see Julian Guthrie :wub::wub::wub:

SanDiegoCupdate.jpg

Reminder Cupdate @ the Bali Hai is this coming Monday (after a weekend of OTL :o )

Come on over and enjoy the Show !!!!

EXCELLENT JOB on the Mythical Ft Page .............. Mr CLEAN

Thank You fo da Plug

I had to read it a few times to believe the CLASS Job of covering the up coming Cupdate

If ant one has questions for Tom or the others just post em here

I'll give a copy of all questions to each ahead of time and I'll report back on what is said

Except for the "Insider Secrets" that guests are NOT allowed to divulge

So far I have No Proof that Larry Ellison, Paul Cayard, James Spittal, Grant Dalton & Stingray won't be coming B)

this Cupdate should be Epic !!!!