• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jordan11

Multihull World back issue

possibly, although a few of the issues i have found have missing covers so i am not sure of their # - are you looking for any article in particular? a quick look dug up several issues from that era.

did have that one, though haven't seen it in a while. i remember the review being pretty positive in regard to performance, handling, and comfort... i'll have another look, and ask my mate to whom i lent several issues. sorry in advance if i can't turn it up.

you could try going straight to the magazine. I emailed them about an article from the past and they sent me a pdf very quickly (and for nuthin).

I see Impreza is for sale on trademe - is this the reason for the enquiry?

Quite a different looking beast that one

went over to said mate's house today - we found issue 49, but he couldn't remember where he'd put the rest of the pile... i'll keep you posted.

Thanks so much. I have tried contacting Multihull World directly and they seem to have back to issue 100 but not before. Will let you know if they come up with anything.

Did you get a copy of the article Jordan11?

I saw it was for sale too and trolled thru the mags until I found it. So I have it handy if you need it.

My collection starts with Vol. 1 No. 3 July-August-September 1988 although I do have some issues of Catamaran Sailor from Issue 1 January 1980.

Multihull world has a few issues missing in the early days but I have most issues up to 1997. The last I have on the old system is 1997 Vol. 9 No. 2.

It appears that in 1997 they changed to the Issue No. system and I have No. 36 which I think is the first of that system. No. 37 is also from 1997. No. 38, 39,40 and 41 are from 1988. I am pretty sure I have everything from 37 to the present. I have found No. 50 and can scan the required article if you dont have it already.

BTW how much are they asking for Flat Chat?