• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remodel

Crazy Woman melts down

Wholly cripes that was just like my ex wife!!! Except she would go batshit crazy about running out of beer or cigs if I didn't go get her more. What a train wreck.

used to have one like that. would get herself so worked up that she'd literally pass out cold or go into a full blown panic attack and think she was having a heart attack. had damn near monthly trips to the ER. i could go on.

special times, they were, very special times.

hope he gets out soon, cause it's not going to get better.

I'll take her out on the lake--deepest part and leave her there.

used to have one like that. would get herself so worked up that she'd literally pass out cold or go into a full blown panic attack and think she was having a heart attack. had damn near monthly trips to the ER. i could go on.

Whatever he does, do not have any kids with her. I'm tied to my crazy-ass ex because of our son. My ex throws those temper tantrums with my son, thank God my boy is smart enough not play her game or act like her.

Its not going to get any better.

what's the old saying (said in a deep Clint Eastwood drawl)?

"Son, never stick your dick in crazy"

Watch Bus Driver's weather report thread yet?

I think we should lock these two women in an un-air-conditioned room together and see who comes out alive.....

Whatever he does, do not have any kids with her. I'm tied to my crazy-ass ex because of our son. My ex throws those temper tantrums with my son, thank God my boy is smart enough not play her game or act like her.

Its not going to get any better.

+1

I saw the title to this thread and thought it was about my ex girlfriend. Close enough.

Here's some background on the crazy one in the video:

http://gawker.com/man-records-final-fight-with-soon-to-be-ex-wife-upload-868449134

http://gawker.com/temper-tantrum-wife-speaks-out-claims-husband-had-be-896965566

Honestly, that woman sounds no more of an asswipe than her husband.

Why would the fucknut want to get his tires rotated with his wife in the truck? A man does that kind of stuff on a weekday after work not on valuable weekend time. She's begging him for a pack of smokes and get to the lake and he's being a dick.

She's losing her temper and he just needs to give her a few kind words to help her chill out, but won't do it, just keeps pushing her and pushing her and pushing her. He might be a wonderful husband, but this clip doesn't support him as being anything other than a passive-aggressive doucheplug.

Just overall bad -

Just think, some parents would not blink if the kid puts her feet up on the overhead and screams / whines on and on and the kid thinks that 'it' is ok to do that any time they want.

I do not think it is fair to tape and post her vid unless showing it to a judge but, that is just me.

Sail safely!

Why would the fucknut want to get his tires rotated with his wife in the truck? A man does that kind of stuff on a weekday after work not on valuable weekend time. She's begging him for a pack of smokes and get to the lake and he's being a dick.

She's losing her temper and he just needs to give her a few kind words to help her chill out, but won't do it, just keeps pushing her and pushing her and pushing her. He might be a wonderful husband, but this clip doesn't support him as being anything other than a passive-aggressive doucheplug.

Agreed, he's baiting her like a champ. They deserve each other.

On the other hand, she may be along for the ride because she's one of those "we should do everything together!" types.

Another reason she may be along for the ride...

roughly 3:30 in, I'm not sure I heard correctly, she needs to get her car's oil changed, but can't do it herself "because of the interlock thing" and needs to ask someone to help.

"interlock" as in "court-mandated mobile breathalyzer that requires you to blow non-drunk air before the car will start"?

hmmmmmm

On the other hand, she may be along for the ride because she's one of those "we should do everything together!" types.

roughly 3:30 in, I'm not sure I heard correctly, she needs to get her car's oil changed, but can't do it herself "because of the interlock thing" and needs to ask someone to help.

"interlock" as in "court-mandated mobile breathalyzer that requires you to blow non-drunk air before the car will start"?

hmmmmmm

Nice catch on the "interlock". I heard that, didn't know what is was, and haven't had time to look it up.

They should stay together. Why foist either of them on the general population?

in complete fucking agreement.

wife would probably good for one wild weekend using a carefully constructed alias, while the guy looks like he could suck the life out of a bar full of happy drunks.

hmmmmmm

court mandated interlock = history of alcohol/substance abuse

and if she can't get the oil changed due to the interlock, what exactly does she have in her cup in the video???

doubt the dude had to egg her on to flip the eff out.

The only thing this vid is missing is a giant fuking bbq fork sticking out of the guy's left hand.

And no, you can't ask.....

And on another note, I think this explains the gay lifestyle much better than any Ellen Show could.....

I saw the title to this thread and thought it was about my ex girlfriend. Close enough.

Here's some background on the crazy one in the video:

http://gawker.com/man-records-final-fight-with-soon-to-be-ex-wife-upload-868449134

http://gawker.com/temper-tantrum-wife-speaks-out-claims-husband-had-be-896965566

Jim says he knew it was truly over when his wife defriended him on Facebook.

Well, there's no turning back from that.

Just overall bad -

Just think, some parents would not blink if the kid puts her feet up on the overhead and screams / whines on and on and the kid thinks that 'it' is ok to do that any time they want.

I do not think it is fair to tape and post her vid unless showing it to a judge but, that is just me.

Sail safely!

And texting/facebooking all her friends is?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, I just think they are both asshats.

Can't

Understand

Normal

Thinking

Ha!

Granted the guy was being kind of a douche- rotating the tires? Really? I think that can wait a little while.

But still, her behavior was really something. Have dealt with some similar stuff and worse over the years.....

I think she posts on PA a bit?

Could be any of a few handles.

She did act a little "Grumpy" in that video.

I think she posts on PA a bit?

Could be any of a few handles.

She did act a little "Grumpy" in that video.

A little Grumpy?

That's prejudice!

I dare him to close his eyes and try to go to sleep once she finds out he posted this on YouTube.

One word. Bobbitt.

I must be getting soft in my advancing age, but while I shook my head watching that, I just felt sad. Sad for her, sad for him, sad for them.

In our almost 4 years together, I've had one irrational fit, and to make matters worse, I'd had a week or so to spin myself into a frenzy. When I let loose, he didn't pull out his phone, tape it and throw it on YouTube. He gave me a hug, apologized, told me he loved me and was sorry for what I perceived was a wrong on his part. He let me get it out. He didn't engage me or fight back. He didn't laugh at me. That taught me a lot, and when the tables have been turned--he's been upset with me for something--I let him have his say, apologize, and reaffirm my commitment. For some reason, I suspect we'll last a lot longer than the 15 months these two did.

I dare him to close his eyes and try to go to sleep once she finds out he posted this on YouTube.

One word. Bobbitt.

ouch!

It is pretty apparent that this tantrum was not unusual otherwise he wouldn't have had the tape ready. My guess is she acts this way EVERY time she doesn't get her way. There are a lot of guys, including me, who could never get their tires rotated on a weekday and sometimes the lake just has to wait. He was certainly baiting her. But if she has been shredding him on Facebook, I get why he felt the need to do this.

It is ultimately, though, a very sad tale and makes me appreciate my wonderful wife of 27 years and how well we each allow each other room to do what makes us happy. I'm about to go watch her tennis match. Don't really want to but she likes seeing me in the stands. Small price to pay to make her feel loved and supported.

she must have been good in bed.....that first time

Edited

Amazing that he didn't see this coming before he slipped that ring on her finger

Yes, he baited her. They're both trailer trash that deserve each other. what a disappointing commentary our society.

Yes, he baited her. They're both trailer trash that deserve each other. what a disappointing commentary our society.

Exactly.

Why are you posting in this thread?? You could post here on weekdays! Your posts can wait. I just need some cigarettes. Let's stop posting and get some cigarettes. And I want to go to the lake. We already paid for our boat. I just want to go sail. Take me to the lake!! What's the matter with you guys ?? Why are we stilll at our keyboards? Lets go to the llaaaaa kkkkkkk eeeee

I never get my way here. We are always ousting when we all should be at the lake!! Lets go to the lake.

yep

I must be getting soft in my advancing age, but while I shook my head watching that, I just felt sad. Sad for her, sad for him, sad for them.

In our almost 4 years together, I've had one irrational fit, and to make matters worse, I'd had a week or so to spin myself into a frenzy. When I let loose, he didn't pull out his phone, tape it and throw it on YouTube. He gave me a hug, apologized, told me he loved me and was sorry for what I perceived was a wrong on his part. He let me get it out. He didn't engage me or fight back. He didn't laugh at me. That taught me a lot, and when the tables have been turned--he's been upset with me for something--I let him have his say, apologize, and reaffirm my commitment. For some reason, I suspect we'll last a lot longer than the 15 months these two did.

See, why do you have to ruin a perfectly typical SA thread by bringing all your fancy balance, reason and maturity?