Max Rockatansky

never fuckin' mind

Senator. We're both part of the same hypocrisy...but never think it applies to my family.

You can have my answer now, if you like. My offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.

So, what are you in for?

My friend and I were doing this song and dance act...

Must have been pretty bad.

"Never let anyone outside the Family know what's under your fingernails!"

He said, "Kid, what did you get?"

I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage."

"I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that."

Sniff this and tell me where you think it's been

the very idea kinda shrunk me like a spider on a hot stove

Maybe you can hand out yourself one of them first class tickets to the Resurrection.

Don't fuss with your necktie - places want us to go to them.

Horror grips as we watch you die

All we can do is echo your anguished cries

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

Son, you got a panty on your head

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Poland........arbeit macht frei ........shame Soak_ed........

I have my own little stalker, how nice! He appears a bit confused, delusional and bitter but maybe I'll take him home with me since he seems to like Poland so much. I won't tell him the Arbeit Macht Frei is German, not Polish. The Truth David, the truth will set you free, not work.

So true Soak_ed.......so true. But work helps too. Especially slave labour of Jews used by Poland until they were freed by death. You really don't have shame over the murder of 3 million polish jews do you. It vas dos bad Huns ! No it was you Soak_ed. Live with it and seek absolution through apology. Start with Clean. And then just go away.

Soaker - reflect on the title of this thread and take it to heart.

Actually I have to confess to a sneaking admiration for DP - it's not often that an ordninary citizen, not one in the public eye like a politician or entertainer, manages to become a national emarrassment.

So true Soak_ed.......so true. But work helps too. Especially slave labour of Jews used by Poland until they were freed by death. You really don't have shame over the murder of 3 million polish jews do you. It vas dos bad Huns ! No it was you Soak_ed. Live with it and seek absolution through apology. Start with Clean. And then just go away.

With all due respect, what drugs are you on? In case you missed that part of history, when the German Army invaded Poland in 1939 and defeated the Polish Army, they completely took over the country, at least until they let the Soviet Union halve a chunk of the eastern side. Polish slave laborers were working along side with Polish Jewish slave laborers and Jews from other parts of Europe. Poland virtually ceased to exist as a national political identity save the government in exile in London. Most of the Nazi controlled part of Poland was run by a jolly fellow by the name of Hans Frank, no lover of Poles or Jews. Please stop embarrassing yourself with your blatantly ignorant comments.

Are you related to Armido? He said some similar things a while back.

you really are clueless about government. Sure the politicos fled and set up gov't in exile, but the bureaucracy remained and ran the country under new oversears. Poles killing poles interbred with jews......... nice folk you tout.......no different in France or any other subdued country. Same now as then. The bureaucracy always lives on and feeds like the mutants they are. How do you get by being so clueless?

you really are clueless about government. Sure the politicos fled and set up gov't in exile, but the bureaucracy remained and ran the country under new oversears. Poles killing poles interbred with jews......... nice folk you tout.......no different in France or any other subdued country. Same now as then. The bureaucracy always lives on and feeds like the mutants they are. How do you get by being so clueless?

This thread was humming along quite nicely and now you want to drag it down to your moronic level by debating someone who has an IQ that is likely double yours. Please go find a new bridge to live under and stay there.

In an effort to bring things back on track I'll throw out the immortal Dirty Harry quote that has most likely be quoted here previously:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Son, you got a panty on your head

Since you repeated one from page 7 of this thread, I'll repeat another one in this vein:

These blow up into funny shapes and all?

Well no... unless round is funny.

I started this thread, and I can delete it. Fuck off to PA, DP.

Paraphrased from the late great Lesbian Robot:

"davidprobable, the last thing that you bitch slapped was the tiny dick you try to compensate for by talking about how much we should envy you. If you were a Muslim I would shit on the Koran, light it on fire, hit the burning feces covered book with a baseball bat and then flush it down a brothel toilet in Detroit just to piss you off. There are so many terrible things I would like to happen to you such as:

1. Being struck in the head by a large falling object such as a meteor, massive brick frozen airline waste, a massive load of bricks, a massive brick going really fast, a 500mph fastball, an overweight drunken vulture, a large hanging display in a museum, or the Dukes of Hazard car after it takes a 80mph jump off of a hay truck. However, a meteorite or bird shit will surface.

2. Having your arms removed in a freak accident so that you can no longer type. This accident could include, but is not limited to a cockfight accident, a hellish cooking accident involving a chainsaw, having both arms stuck in the doors of metro trains traveling in opposite directions, having them cut off by an Asian hooker in some back ally motel, or a carnival disaster.

3. Going bankrupt and losing your precious automobile, nice house, and weekend getaways. This could also result in you doing a real days work for normal wages like the average American to so nobly claim to represent.

4. Being wrongfully (or rightfully, it doesn’t really matter) imprisoned for a crime so terrible that your mother tells her friends that you are dead to avoid talking about you and the other inmates deem so immoral that you are ass raped with industrial tools everyday until the day you die.

Having your computer monitor blow up in your face resulting in a phobia of computers precluding you from ever bothering me (or anyone else) on the interweb again."

Jeezuss Max - I sure hope I never piss YOU off! :lol:

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go.

... he was covered with five pies worth of used blueberries. The women in the audience screamed. Bossman Bob Cormier took one look at Bill Travis and barfed on Principal Wiggins, who barfed on the lumberjack that was sitting next to him. Mayor Grundy barfed on his wife's tits. But when the smell hit the crowd, that's when Lardass' plan really started to work. Girlfriends barfed on boyfriends. Kids barfed on their parents. A fat lady barfed in her purse. The Donnelley twins barfed on each other, and the Women's Auxiliary barfed all over the Benevolent Order of Antelopes. And Lardass just sat back and enjoyed what he'd created-a complete and total barf-o-rama!

You're an errand boy for grocery store clerks.

You're just an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

You're an errand boy for grocery store clerks.

You're just an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

I stand corrected!

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare.

Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Susan: A real woman could stop you from drinking.
Arthur: It'd have to be a real BIG woman.

You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing great with you!

Arthur: Hobson, do you know the worst part, the worst part of being me?
Hobson: I should imagine your breath.

Everyone who drinks is not a poet. Maybe some of us drink because we're not poets

... he was covered with five pies worth of used blueberries. The women in the audience screamed. Bossman Bob Cormier took one look at Bill Travis and barfed on Principal Wiggins, who barfed on the lumberjack that was sitting next to him. Mayor Grundy barfed on his wife's tits. But when the smell hit the crowd, that's when Lardass' plan really started to work. Girlfriends barfed on boyfriends. Kids barfed on their parents. A fat lady barfed in her purse. The Donnelley twins barfed on each other, and the Women's Auxiliary barfed all over the Benevolent Order of Antelopes. And Lardass just sat back and enjoyed what he'd created-a complete and total barf-o-rama![/size]

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

First Stand By Me quote of the thread and a doozy at that!

To hell with that. A man goin' fishing with two whores from Portland don't have to take that crap.

And I'd like to leave my 1972 Gran Torino to......my friend... Thao Vang Lor. On the condition that you don't chop-top the roof like one of those beaners, don't paint any idiotic flames on it like some white trash hillbilly, and don't put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end like you see on all the other zipperheads' cars. It just looks like hell. If you can refrain from doing any of that... it's yours.

For twenty four years people have been trying to kill me! People who know how. Now do you think that's because my dad was a Greek soda pop maker? Or do you think that's because I'm an American spy? Go fuck yourself, you fucking child!

Every time the wife rev'd up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for twenty minutes.

...and though she may have studied with an expert dialectician and grammarian, I...can...tell...that...she was born...Hungarian!

That was a priceless Steinway! Not any more.

Do yuh hav a rhyuem?

Swine pig!

Frankly Eddie, if I woke up with my hair stapled to the floor I couldn't be any more surprised.

I'm $h1tting bricks. You know sweetie, you shouldn't really use that word. Oh sorry, $h1tting rocks.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
Razzle Dazzle 'em
Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
And the reaction will be passionate
Give 'em the old hocus pocus
Bead and feather 'em
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?

Razzle dazzle 'em
And they;ll never catch wise!

You must be wery wery quiet

We're hunting wabbits!

That has to be celebrated! ... Whisky?

- It's ten in the morning, Sir.

- Oh! Excuse me! ... Gin?

That has to be celebrated! ... Whisky?

- It's ten in the morning, Sir.

- Oh! Excuse me! ... Gin?

Or the slightly more pedestrian Mr. Mom version:

Jack Butler: Wanna beer?

Ron Richardson: It's 7 o'clock in the morning.

Jack Butler: Scotch?

Ron Richardson: Not during working hours. Ooooh, sorry pal.

Jack Butler: No problem. Come on over here Ron. Let me show you what I'm doing, taking advantage of some of the time off. To, uh, add a whole new wing on here. Gonna rip these walls out and, uh, of course re-wire it.

Ron Richardson: Yeah, you gonna make it all 220?

Jack Butler: Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Let me tell the story, I can tell it all

About the mountain boy who ran illegal alcohol

His daddy made the whisky, the son he drove the load

When his engine roared, they called the highway Thunder Road

Sometimes into Ashville, sometimes Memphis Town

The revenuers chased him but they couldn't run him down

Each time they thought they had him, his engine would explode

He'd go by them like they were standing still, on Thunder Road

And there was thunder, thunder over Thunder Road

Thunder was his engine and white lightning was his load

And there was moonshine, moonshine to quench the devil's thirst

The law they swore they'd get him but the devil got him first

ducke seasone!

Rabbit Season

there's a certain symmetry to that

I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.

ducke seasone!

Wabbit season!

It may not look like much to you Angelica, but it's my world and it's the only one I've got and I'm doing the best I can with it.

When we left, we had just enough fuel to make it to San Juan. And now... we are out of fuel!

Now I guess I'll go in and piss on the fish.

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you…”