• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Max Rockatansky

never fuckin' mind

Oh, where are my manners? Lori, this is Angelique, Heavenly, Charene, and Sauvignon Blanc. I love you girls. Y'know, somewhere out there are four terrible fathers I wish I could thank for this great night!

I'll have you know my ancestors got kicked out of some of the best countries in Europe.

And if you screw up just this much, you’ll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

No doubt, love, but as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

I don't LOSE arguments on board my ship - that's one of the nice things about being captain.

Think ya used enough dynamite, Butch?

Mr. President, we must not allow a mineshaft gap!

Well, I knew that snake was my own sweet dad
From a worn-out picture that my mother'd had,
And I knew that scar on his cheek and his evil eye.
He was big and bent and gray and old,
And I looked at him and my blood ran cold
And I said: "My name is 'Sue!' How do you do!
Now your gonna die!!"

Well, I hit him hard right between the eyes
And he went down, but to my surprise,
He come up with a knife and cut off a piece of my ear.
But I busted a chair right across his teeth
And we crashed through the wall and into the street
Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

I tell ya, I've fought tougher men
But I really can't remember when,
He kicked like a mule and he bit like a crocodile.

I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you!

The meaning of life is.....42.

No, The answer to the ultimate question is 42.

Only monty python knows the meaning of life and he aint telling...

We'll come in low out of the rising sun and about a mile out we'll put on the music

We're back in the shadows again

Back where an injuns your friend

Where the vegetables are green

And you can pee right in the stream (and that's important friends)

We're back in the shadows again

Why she's no fun, she fell right over.

We grow copious amounts of ganja, yah? And you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fucking- culturalist! That's what I mean Willie.

You can sit here in the waiting room, or you can wait here in the sitting room.

Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather: it keeps our air corps from blowing us all to Hell because its too lousy to fly, versteh?

It's an old Mount Prospect police car. It's got cop tires, cop shocks and a cop motor. So, is this the new Blue's Mobile or what?

How did you get in here? You don't have a key!

FB- Doug (or someone like him)

Come on, boys! The way you're lollygaggin' around here with them picks and them shovels, you'd think it was a hundert an' twenty degrees!... Can't be more than a hundert an' fourteen!

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How did you get in here? You don't have a key!

FB- Doug (or someone like him)

Oh! You mean the old Same place!

You can't get there from here.

ipso facto

quod erat demonstrandum

Police Chief Hubbard:: Is this the gentleman who crashed through Victor Maitland's window? Who disabled an unmarked unit with a banana?

Lieutenant Bogomil: Yes, sir.

Police Chief Hubbard: Who lured Taggart and Rosemont into a gross dereliction of duty at a strip-tease establishment?

Detective Rosewood: Uh, it's Rosewood, sir.

Police Chief Hubbard: Is this the gentleman who ruined the buffet at the Harrow club this morning?

Police Chief Hubbard: I just bet that you are the pride of your department in Detroit. Lieutenant, I'd like to see you in your office.

What about these pants I got on, you think they're O.K.?

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A fuckin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

You mean you busted out of jail?

No, ma'am. We released ourselves on our own recognizance.

What Evelle here is trying to say is that we felt that the institution no longer had anything to offer us.

Damn that's some good coffee, I mean me and Vincent woulda been happy with some freeze dried tasters choice but you go and bust out the gourmet shit..

You're neither. You're an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill.

Of course this is a friendly call Dmitri. If it wasn't friendly, I wouldn't be calling you.

I'm going to bend her over a barrel and show her the fifty states.