• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
buys737

Sailing around the world in a San Juan 24

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

Ok, quote me where I admitted I was a hoax. But you are absolutely right, we seem to have some readers with serious comprehension issues !

Nah ... too much trouble but IIRC you were commenting about some people "got it". Maybe a week ago.

I acknowledge your staying in character this long.

I thought it was pretty obvious right from my first post, and admitted it many times, again only 12 hrs ago to RKoch, and Varan got it too.

We are all playing certain characters here, and I am trying too weave some Fijian culture in an otherwise sad story.  Cheers !

Well, the Fijian culture part is admirable. And even a low-key civilian search effort is appreciated and may prove fruitful.

Remis is coming back as an Ironborn

Drowned Man: "Let Remis your servant be born again from the sea, as you were. Bless him with salt, bless him with stone, bless him with steel."
Response: "What is dead may never die."
Drowned Man: "What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger."[4]

48 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Remis is coming back as an Ironborn

Drowned Man: "Let Remis your servant be born again from the sea, as you were. Bless him with salt, bless him with stone, bless him with steel."
Response: "What is dead may never die."
Drowned Man: "What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger."[4]

Where did you find that?

21 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

This thread has become an internet black hole.

I call it the Rimas event horizon

4 hours ago, Varan said:

Damn, is he getting a blow job under the table? Oh to be president.

Dude thats jesus not the president.

15 hours ago, RKoch said:

There is the mystery of the last message that Tom quoted.

I just thought that message would be a good way to end the thread. But you fuckers can't shut up.

1 hour ago, cosmicsedso said:

Stop the thread Tom?

No way.

I still hold hopes of BJ running into Rimas and delivering him to you as buttery ashes

There was still hope in his last post. He hadn't hit anything yet, not even a commercial ship, which is more than can be said for Reid Stowe or the US Navy.

Over on FB, Jim Furnish hasn't given up hope either.

I have. He's gone. RIP, Rimas.

10 hours ago, Varan said:

Damn, is he getting a blow job under the table? Oh to be president.

5 hours ago, We are Rimas! said:

Dude thats jesus not the president.

Doesn't he thinks he is jesus then? Nah, he thinks he is god.

Ah, must be that ex president then, what was his name, Bill Clit or so? 

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

FIFY:  Bill said: shewas washeng mi feette.

2 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

There was still hope in his last post. He hadn't hit anything yet, not even a commercial ship, which is more than can be said for Reid Stowe or the US Navy.

Over on FB, Jim Furnish hasn't given up hope either.

I have. He's gone. RIP, Rimas.

Do his ashes taste like chicken?

Someone, somewhere, someday, will find a message from Rimas in a maraschino cherry bottle.

Doubt it though. Poor sod's sunk, gone without trace.

Is it possible his tracker floated as far as Texas reef while his boat sank days prior?

1 hour ago, Para Handy said:

Is it possible his tracker floated as far as Texas reef while his boat sank days prior?

Doubt it as someone was typing messages into the Delorme when he was about 6 miles off the Texas reef.  Best guess is he hit the NW corner of the Texas reef. 

Well good god, give it up.  This old man is fish food. 

I saw a FB post from that tool Jim Furnish the other morning and almost puked my bacon and eggs.  Another FB Kling-on speculated that Rimas tossed his electronics overboard and continued to drift toward Shangrala.  Yay, hooray, peace, love, and harmony, and all that other unrealistic bullshit.

Puke.  And puke again.

WTF is with people who cheer on any 'ol fool who's attempting to do what they wish that they were doing instead of doing what they're doing right now????????  I guess that's how Patreon got started, RIGHT?

I'm sorry guys, Ream-Us did NOT toss his Garmin overboard and sail off into the sunset, despite what all those Facebook douchbags hope and pray for.  This muthafukka' was all about the notoriety for his "world record around the Horn world record old man eating taters and living on a teaspoon of water per day" bullshit.  He's not just gonna cut ties with the real world and sail off into the sunset like so many of us hope to do once we finally tell our bosses to fuck the fuck off.  The MINUTE this asshole hit dirt, you can bet he would be searching for WiFi (and a Frapichino).  It was always about the GLORY for him, from the time he left in that other piece of shit ill equipped sailboat back in 2013.  Nothing has changed.....  except that he finally found a submerged "patch of coral" that payed him his dues.

Keep speculating, but I called it way back before he quit transmitting.  Rimas was dead drifting straight for Texas Reef with no engine, no sails, no steerage, and no one who gave a squirt of piss about coming out in a boat and towing his dumb disillusioned ass into his next "WORLD RECORD" port of call.  

It's an ugly world out there and life's a bitch.  It's not all daisies and tulips, and no one is gonna be here to wipe your ass but YOU.  Sack up and deal with it.

Or as Chopper Reid says, "Harden the fuck up.".

(Notice that I made all of my above Rimas references in the PAST-tense?  That's because that's what they are.  Time to move on to a new thread, bitches.)

Rimas lives! He lives in this thread, he lives in our hearts, and with all our collective energy, he lives in the physical world. As surely as the eclipse today, Rimas lives!

Nah, I was just fucking with yall :)

49 minutes ago, Varan said:

Rimas lives! He lives in this thread, he lives in our hearts, and with all our collective energy, he lives in the physical world. As surely as the eclipse today, Rimas lives!

Yawl.

1 hour ago, Varan said:

Rimas: first human to make it to the singularity.

39 minutes ago, Varan said:

Oyeh (Google translate to Canadian).

Ahoy vey     (Yiddish translate....old joke from 30 pages ago...)

I read the Secret Life of James Cook this week, (book 1 of a 3 book set on his life), and was amazed to find that before he set out to transit venus/discover the great southern land, he prepped for his journey by talking to another ships master who documented his own earlier approach to FIJI from the north east.  He laboured on about the difficulty avoiding the reef that laid across the path to Fiji, and how a keen eyed lookout was required both day and night. He recommended that the best approach was on a clear night, when the phospheresence of turbulent water on the reef lit it up like a beacon. He warned against trying to approach it during the daytime.  The width of the reef, combined with its low visibility meant that you didnt see it until it was too late to be able to sail around its ends.   Even with a young eagle eyed observer in the crows nest, he was struggling to clear it in time.  With Rimas's inability to do anything other than wallow on broad reach downwind, and his absence of proper lookout, and poor preparation, he was toast.  

Oh yeah? Well, I bet this James Cook fellow didn't know how to properly display a Mahi, rock a woman's blouse or have over 3000 Facebook friends.  So there!

Jon Olsen How long has it been since any contact with Rimas?

Jim Furnish 7/31/17

Nancy Pittard Too long ago!

Scott Duncan He is lost at sea. It's hard for me to imagine any possible way he could be alive right now.

Jim Furnish “Why are you afraid, you who have little faith?”

Scott Duncan Im not afraid, Im just realistic. BTW Rimas is not Jesus.

Jim Furnish No, he certainly isnt. And it isnt about fear, its about faith.

Jon Olsen Scott Duncan 
I think you're right he would've posted by now if he was still alive 

too bad he's got the same boat I have San Juan 24 

so there's no government agency involved in any of this?

Scott Duncan Jim Furnish who said anything about fear?

Jim Furnish try to hijack someone else's thread. Let those with hope, hope..it really has nothing to do with you.

Scott Duncan Jon Olsen I dont think Fiji is like Hawaii or San Francisco where the coast guard is there to help all the time. Fiji is quite undeveloped compared to the USA. There was some SAR activity in Fiji a couple of weeks ago, but we don't even know who it was for,. It could have been for a totally different vessel. Neither Mimsy or Rimas were mentioned at all on their website during the SAR operations. Really there is no one looking for him (that we know of) and there are no plans for anyone to look for him. If he doesn't show up anywhere, likely his passing will go unnoticed other than here on FB.

Haydee Ullfig If he is no longer in this world, I think he left it the way he wanted to leave it.....sailing at sea.

Poodle Head Mikey‎ to Rimas Meleshyus

August 18 at 6:31pm · 

What happened? Are you dead or are these guys just exaggerating ?

Comments

Capitan Michalli It is bad luck to speculate any kind of negative outcome when people go missing at sea. People have been known to survive many days or even many months when gone missing at sea. You must always have hope for the individual. Last known position was within the Fiji Islands region. There are many reefs, Islands both large and small as well as remote areas in addition to local boats , pleasure boats and commercial boats. For someone to just vanish without any trace what so ever is highly unlikely.... unless withing the Bermuda Triangle where various conspiracy theories are at play... just stay positive and hope for the best..

Elleda Rhiannon Wilson I feel better. Thanks.

Scott Duncan It is bad luck to speculate, but odds are not in his favor.

FIFY...

17 minutes ago, Varan said:

Rimas floating in a life raft  orange life ring, making better VMG than with Mimsy. Now there's a cheerful thought.

National Security Agency (NSA)

Signals Intelligence Directorate (SID)

Fort Meade, Maryland

12:30 PM

Guys, this is BC. I'm calling in some markers and asking my former colleagues here at NSA to reposition the sat trained on the NORKS, and to look for and find Rimas. I've also called in the Glomar Explorer with its team of "scientists" to investigate Texas Reef with divers/submersibles.

This is black off-the-books activity, and it's not cheap. I've set up a GOFUNDME site to fund the search. All contributions are welcome!

www.GOFUNDME.BlueCrab/Reamussearch/hehheh.com

Re Facebook: No prizes for guessing that any enabler will only be talking about Rimas's survival.

Yes there's a tiny chance he survived... but there's going to be endless woo woo about how he DID survive.  Rimas will be hanging out with Elvis soon.

Holy crap those FB fanclub are naive idiots. And Jim Furnish is a buffoon. He was the chief person egging Rimas on, knowing damn well he couldn't sail and the boat was ill-prepared. 

35 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Holy crap those FB fanclub are naive idiots. And Jim Furnish is a buffoon. He was the chief person egging Rimas on, knowing damn well he couldn't sail and the boat was ill-prepared. 

There's a number of them who encourage the wider FB fan club.

The enablers with some sailing experience had the wit to understand that the encouragement of Rimas was foolhardy; no worse, a cruelty. Rimas was never capable or fit for the undertaking they encouraged him in.

If Rimas is dead, they'll be doing some soul searching.

7 minutes ago, Trickypig said:

There's a number of them who encourage the wider FB fan club.

The enablers with some sailing experience had the wit to understand that the encouragement of Rimas was foolhardy; no worse, a cruelty. Rimas was never capable or fit for the undertaking they encouraged him in.

If Rimas is dead, they'll be doing some soul searching.

Give it a rest.  Rimas  was of his own mind.  Jim, was tongue in cheek doofus.   

1 minute ago, Caferacer59 said:

Give it a rest.  Rimas  was of his own mind.  Jim, was tongue in cheek doofus.   

What? The thread is boring now is it?

The www makes it all just a game, I suppose.

tricky pig is right – those who knew better but nevertheless encouraged him were doing so because they wanted the horrific result, not unlike the producers of some futuristic science-fiction society where gladiator battles are televised for the viewing pleasure of the mass audience and judged by the number of people watching.

On the other hand I continue to think this whole thing is a hoax, but even if it is a hoax it does not excuse the intentional maleficence towards an unknowing and, by all accounts incompetent, individual by those who are not behind the hoax.

19 minutes ago, Parma said:

tricky pig is right – those who knew better but nevertheless encouraged him were doing so because they wanted the horrific result, not unlike the producers of some futuristic science-fiction society where gladiator battles are televised for the viewing pleasure of the mass audience and judged by the number of people watching.

I know that's tongue in cheek; it certainly isn't my take.

It's just that we play this incident out on the web like no one has to take responsibility for what they do and say. Modern living seems to encourage reality tv show thinking, certainly not critical thinking.

You cannot tell me that any experienced sailor on SA would stand on the dock and hand Rimas a free boat and a Delorme and then tell him to head offshore; like handing a drunk the keys to his car and telling him to drive home.

53 minutes ago, Trickypig said:

I know that's tongue in cheek; it certainly isn't my take.

It's just that we play this incident out on the web like no one has to take responsibility for what they do and say. Modern living seems to encourage reality tv show thinking, certainly not critical thinking.

You cannot tell me that any experienced sailor on SA would stand on the dock and hand Rimas a free boat and a Delorme and then tell him to head offshore; like handing a drunk the keys to his car and telling him to drive home.

All of the SA'ers who politely tried to help him on FB got criticized by the like of Jim Furnish and other 'clueless FB friends', then eventually got unfriended by rimas.

17 minutes ago, We are Rimas! said:

All of the SA'ers who politely tried to help him on FB got criticized by the like of Jim Furnish and other 'clueless FB friends', then eventually got unfriended by rimas.

Correct. Anyone who addressed the trainwreck or suggested Rimas learn to sail got flicked.

I'm a little discouraged today by all this.  Jean has been MIA and I assumed that he was out sailing, cruising somewhere.  Today I find out from a friend that Jean isn't out sailing, but out eclipse watching and yet no mention of concern for Rimas or efforts to find him.  Really unbelievable, not a mention.

1 hour ago, Donovan said:

and yet no mention of concern for Rimas or efforts to find him.  

Possibly on advice from an Attorney. Kind of looks like the enablers are trying to dissappear into the shadows. Except Jim, who's taking the deny-everything approach.

15 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Current state of this thread...

Yep. Rimas is no longer entertainment.

The Enablers made the entertainment possible and for that many here think they have a free pass on any assessment of their actions.

52 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Possibly on advice from an Attorney. Kind of looks like the enablers are trying to dissappear into the shadows. Except Jim, who's taking the deny-everything approach.

The classic enabler type doesn't "believe" in attorneys, which is fine, seeing as they can't afford one anyway.

Much more likely that they are in denial. Denial that they ever rooted the retard on. Denial that what they did believe in turned out to be, basically, false. Their behavior is parallel to Rimas's behavior when all facts point to failure: turn off the electronics and disappear. They can't be criticized if they're not present.

7 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

The classic enabler type doesn't "believe" in attorneys, which is fine, seeing as they can't afford one anyway.

Much more likely that they are in denial. Denial that they ever rooted the retard on. Denial that what they did believe in turned out to be, basically, false. Their behavior is parallel to Rimas's behavior when all facts point to failure: turn off the electronics and disappear. They can't be criticized if they're not present.

Yep... complete denial.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, Fiji Gone Vuli said:

Me, I speake 7 lingo, Japanez, Americano fluently, Russian, Latvian, Germano, Double Dutch, and .... Fijian.

Oops, so sorry, the pinot has kicked in, CU tomorrow with a few more pics.

I prefer the mountain dialect of English.......

want to thank you for all the pictures and your efforts in trying to find out the fate or Remas.

Out here the whole country side is turning into vineyards gobbling up the hills like a plague. fermented grape juice offends me because it makes me think of all the beautiful oak covered hills that I used to love that are now ploughed under and solid vineyards. More each day. GRRR....drives me to grog,<smile>

I think there are still four possibilities since it's only been three weeks.

1 Rimas is dead, He hit the reef and sank.

2 Rimas the pinball wizard dodged major damage and drifted all the way through the Fiji area, but lost his Delorme over the side. He will soon be the mummified ghost sailor unless he finds a sandy beach to plant the keel on.

3 Rimas is in intensive care as a John Doe after being pulled from where ever.

4 Rimas is in Detention for illegal entry and being delusional. He may or may not have access to a phone. Maybe they ship him to Moscow.

4a Rimas was in detention, but is being flown to LAX with no phone. He decided to walk to Jean's house and will make Jean's wife really mad in a month or two when she finds him living on the couch..

17 hours ago, Timmys_Trick_Turkey said:

I read the Secret Life of James Cook this week, (book 1 of a 3 book set on his life), and was amazed to find that before he set out to transit venus/discover the great southern land, he prepped for his journey by talking to another ships master who documented his own earlier approach to FIJI from the north east.  He laboured on about the difficulty avoiding the reef that laid across the path to Fiji, and how a keen eyed lookout was required both day and night. He recommended that the best approach was on a clear night, when the phospheresence of turbulent water on the reef lit it up like a beacon. He warned against trying to approach it during the daytime.  The width of the reef, combined with its low visibility meant that you didnt see it until it was too late to be able to sail around its ends.   Even with a young eagle eyed observer in the crows nest, he was struggling to clear it in time.  With Rimas's inability to do anything other than wallow on broad reach downwind, and his absence of proper lookout, and poor preparation, he was toast.  

How much of this book is fiction? Do you recommend it? What an amazing adventure it must have been to go so far and be faced with such challenges!

47 minutes ago, Volkeno said:

I think there are still four possibilities since it's only been three weeks.

1 Rimas is dead, He hit the reef and sank.

2 Rimas the pinball wizard dodged major damage and drifted all the way through the Fiji area, but lost his Delorme over the side. He will soon be the mummified ghost sailor unless he finds a sandy beach to plant the keel on.

3 Rimas is in intensive care as a John Doe after being pulled from where ever.

4 Rimas is in Detention for illegal entry and being delusional. He may or may not have access to a phone. Maybe they ship him to Moscow.

4a Rimas was in detention, but is being flown to LAX with no phone. He decided to walk to Jean's house and will make Jean's wife really mad in a month or two when she finds him living on the couch..

For me the possibilities are:

1. He is dead on Texas reef.

or

2. Given the winds, current, and his lack of forward mobility, on his way to Japan.  With his skills and survival equipment, he will be DOA at Tokyo.

Can't imagine what it would be like to be a dillusional sailor, off to set world records only to face the grim reality of fate. Was he terrified, or simply waiting for a tow to arrive? I just cannot imagine Rimas being scared. More like drifting below to await the new dawn, where ever that may be. Hope he is in a happy place.

7 minutes ago, Varan said:

Can't imagine what it would be like to be a dillusional sailor, off to set world records only to face the grim reality of fate. Was he terrified, or simply waiting for a tow to arrive? I just cannot imagine Rimas being scared. More like drifting below to await the new dawn, where ever that may be. Hope he is in a happy place.

I have always believed Rimas knew his mind was going and wished to disappear out into the ocean never return. Then he f.....ed up and lived, so he did it again and again until he was successful. That is what I believe and I believe certain other people that egged him on knew this as well but when it happened they became scared and went into hiding

If no word by next July, how about we all get together for a Rimas Remberence at the end of July? I'll bring the taters.

3 hours ago, bfloyd4445 said:

want to thank you for all the pictures and your efforts in trying to find out the fate or Remas.

I'm sorry but Bfloyd ????    you do know that Fiji Gone Vuli...is not really on Fiji...     ??    please say you know that...oh God please   !!

also not to be a typo Nazi...  but after 14 years on this thread it's RIMAS   not Remas   

6 minutes ago, Varan said:

If no word by next July, how about we all get together for a Rimas Remberence at the end of July? I'll bring the taters.

I'm in  ....    I call dressing up as Katherine Hepburn....   can we do this in Coos Bay Oregon so one of us doesnt get lost.

18 minutes ago, Varan said:

We could save on airfare and hotel by just checking in via Delorme.

1 hour ago, Kingstonsail said:

I'm sorry but Bfloyd ????    you do know that Fiji Gone Vuli...is not really on Fiji...     ??    please say you know that...oh God please   !!

also not to be a typo Nazi...  but after 14 years on this thread it's RIMAS   not Remas   

1 hour ago, Kingstonsail said:

I'm in  ....    I call dressing up as Katherine Hepburn....   can we do this in Coos Bay Oregon so one of us doesnt get lost.

It's OK, Kingnosail, it's ok, I admitted I am a hoax, no worries, but who is Katherine Hepburn? Does she rap or hiphop?

also not to be an arse...  but having been on this thread since before I was born, the Remas thing is a bit of a joke u know...

And Coos Bay is also fine for me, only 4776 miles from here, I can drift that far in a year. And anywhere except that fucking awful olympic marina in Kingston will do. Shall we meet in that nice park next to the little concrete dock, just around the top of the town? I moor my Superyacht on the outside, and there is just enough room for your Dragon on the inside. U do know your way out of Lake Ontario do you? then South, around the Horn, and then North, easy! The entrance to Coos Bay is quite a long sail, but very scenic, you will get lost...

Sock puppet of the year award goes to Fiji Vuli for perseverance in absurdity above and beyond the call of Duty Free. Living testament to the toilet bowl of life... You can only circle the rim for so long. Eventually the vortex of a remus passing will leave sock puppet fence sitters under turd... 

6 minutes ago, Timmys_Trick_Turkey said:

Sock puppet of the year award goes to Fiji Vuli for perseverance in absurdity above and beyond the call of Duty Free. Living testament to the toilet bowl of life... You can only circle the rim for so long. Eventually the vortex of a remus passing will leave sock puppet fence sitters under turd... 

Beutifully said Turkey, only Riemas could have said this better, if only...  and I will be most honoured to receive that award on Remembrance Day. Only, please can I have a turd that's pointed at both ends? 

In Serbian, the capital M is often inadvertently substituted for an F, which would make Rimas's boat Mimsy become Flimsy but we already knew that.

In Serbian Azaragi dialect, "Rimas" means the " blunt stone used to Ream the mAsses" , but hey, we already knew that too. 

28 minutes ago, Timmys_Trick_Turkey said:

In Serbian, the capital M is often inadvertently substituted for an F, which would make Rimas's boat Mimsy become Flimsy but we already knew that.

In Serbian Azaragi dialect, "Rimas" means the " blunt stone used to Ream the mAsses" , but hey, we already knew that too. 

In Croatian the capital T is often advertently substituted for a P...  :P

11 minutes ago, M26 said:

Ajde pičke amerikanske pušite kurac.....

Yep, ni veicaii au sega ni mai lasu jiko ni wilika vavinaka ni yavu kaisi !

Transl. : Je ken me klote kussen klootzak !

20 hours ago, Donovan said:
21 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

I'm still holding on to the notion that it was Jean's intent all along for Rimas to die.

Maybe.

I'm a little discouraged today by all this.  Jean has been MIA and I assumed that he was out sailing, cruising somewhere.  Today I find out from a friend that Jean isn't out sailing, but out eclipse watching and yet no mention of concern for Rimas or efforts to find him.  Really unbelievable, not a mention.

Hmmmmm....  the perfect murder, you say...

15 hours ago, bfloyd4445 said:

I have always believed Rimas knew his mind was going and wished to disappear out into the ocean never return. Then he f.....ed up and lived, so he did it again and again until he was successful. That is what I believe and I believe certain other people that egged him on knew this as well but when it happened they became scared and went into hiding

Hmmmm...  the perfect suicide, you say....

17 hours ago, Kingstonsail said:

I have thought he sounded like he was in L.A. but then his pictures indicate he may be somewhere in the islands and his posts are entertaining so why not encourage more? Where do you think he is and what supporting evidence do you have for this conclusion?

Yes I'm aware of the correct spelling I just have a habit of typing the e

14 hours ago, SCANAS said:

I'm gunna turn on the Cape Horn live feed in 4 weeks to watch Mimsy round. 

...recommend that for Rimas's Facebook fans; oh and remind them to look out for pigs overhead too... and Elvis and aliens.

No FB here. You'll have to inform them. In fact. Can we get a story going that he has been spotted going for the horn for those FB'rs. 

I can't quite tell (I'm Ream Us's "friend" on FB), what that fuckstick Jim Furnish is up to.

Is he for real the disillusioned armchair supporter, or is he truly the devious animal that everyone here makes him out to be?

Either way, I think he's a complete and total wannabe, and I'd bet a dollar that he's probably one of those "UNTOUCHABLES" on douchecruiserforumdotcom.

Blabber on about shit you don't know, and if you make enough posts, you're in the inner circle, and completely untouchable by "moderators" no matter what kind of bullshit you post on the internet.  Because, everyone with two thousand posts on some fuckwit website must certainly know whatthefuck they're typing about, RIGHT?

YEAH, RIGHT......

Furnish is a talented troll. Careful balance of faux-enabling while dog whistling to those of us who know the truth about Rimas (and Furnish)