• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Te Kooti

On-scene in San Francisco

May this Cup's vision help evolve the next one. I hope RC is consulted among others, in my books he's still a legend, a truly gifted competitive New Zealander plying his skills in a global market and still the best non-ocean sailor we have produced. In fact I hope TNZ set a framework that gets a lot of input from the world sailing fraternity and intending challengers as well as putting their own stewardship stamp on the short and medium term AC future. And I hope GD gets his knighthood, his masterminding this campaign is nothing short of stunning in the human excellence of its conception and execution. Yes I know I'm getting ahead of match point, just can't help it.

Agree with some of this. Dalts will consult others. When he says he wants more competitors, he is not kidding.

However, there are many experienced NZ'ers with passion and skills relevant to staging a successful defence.

After RC's behaviour this time around, I am not sure Grant needs to listen to him.

However, if Coutts apologizes for 1. ageism 2. abuse ("those fuckers") coming from his compound 3. nurturing a culture of cheating .... he might have something useful to say.

But, as things stand, I do not think Grant has a need to listen to Coutts.

However, he might go and chat with Core Industries and see if there is some way of folding them into TNZ operations.

Rather than listening to Coutts, Grant needs to have several coffees with Mayor Len Brown.

If Auckland does not work, take the defence to Mount Maunganui.

Nah, Wellington is a much better idea ;)

I know the Kiwis will not enjoy a 'dumb American' saying this, but as a person with a Maori brother-in-law and four strong and honorable nephews named Tainui, Tamaiti, Teina and Tuimutu and a beautiful niece named Tasman

Oh boy ... those are beautiful names!

I was watching the youtube rebroadcast of today's race (Thursday) and in one of the filler bits between races, there was Coutts saying that, if OR loses, Larry is finished with the Cup.

Not a surprise because Lanai looks like a more productive project (with no cheating).

But interesting to hear Coutts say this.

Much the same for ETNZ. If they lose, they too will probably be finished with this game.

Updated forecast for Race 13 (and 14?):

Forecast is for 10-15 knots, with clouds increasing over the afternoon. Cooler. Front coming through that will increase winds, but this shouldn't happen until after racing.

We'll be a around GGYC again. Best place, great company.

I was watching the youtube rebroadcast of today's race (Thursday) and in one of the filler bits between races, there was Coutts saying that, if OR loses, Larry is finished with the Cup.

Not a surprise because Lanai looks like a more productive project (with no cheating).

Much the same for ETNZ. If they lose, they too will probably be finished with this game.

With all of the lawyers that end up involved one can hardly blame Larry for tiring of it. What it needs is a billionaire lawyer to get involved putting together a team. Would be as happy as a pig in shit.

With all of the lawyers that end up involved one can hardly blame Larry for tiring of it. What it needs is a billionaire lawyer to get involved putting together a team. Would be as happy as a pig in shit.

That RC quote. He does say 'more than likely' but LE has not announced anything yet and so may still not have decided either way.

RC: "I think there’s a lot of pressure on both teams, because probably both teams know if they lose this then the team is more than likely going to end right here. So they’re not only fighting for the America’s Cup they’re fighting for survival."

Richard Gladwell has returned to NZ and shot this picture of one of the watching places. Notice the kids!

I finding that it is so interesting and fantastic that so many children seem to be mesmerized by this event (boats). Great article on TVNZ news last night on school kids and the AC.

Richard Gladwell has returned to NZ and shot this picture of one of the watching places. Notice the kids!

I finding that it is so interesting and fantastic that so many children seem to be mesmerized by this event (boats). Great article on TVNZ news last night on school kids and the AC.

The first time I came across the AC was race seven in 83, they interrupted classes at my high school and played the race finish over the speaker system, been stuck with it ever since.

Bloody 'ell ... how many cardiac surgeons in San Francisco?

Te: You need to ask any of the locals what it was like rooting for the San Francisco Giants baseball team last year.

Not long ago Colonel Rambuka of Fiji was planning a coup d'etat.

"We will have it on Saturday," he said.

"Can't," said the advisers. Fiji is playing the All Blacks. "People will be distracted by rugby."

"OK, Sunday", said Rambuka.

"Can't, people will be at church."

"Alright, Monday," said the colonel.

And so it was.

However, having a coup is Fiji is less complicated than winning the America's Cup.

But, as far we know, there is no All Black match tomorrow.

So Saturday it is!

I definitely needed one today. Thank you Familysailor, for the friendly words of consolation! My body language must have said it all, although I tried to smile nevertheless. Goodness, Kiwis, what are you doing???

Also great to meet Mr.Surly again and his semi-professional camera set-up! Your bike doesn't really match that - but as long as it's comfortable... At least it won't get stolen.

Hung out in front of GGYC, with our Australian friends Bigmaxi plus his super-sweet GF, and of course my SO.

First "race" a nailbiter. So now we've seen the whole spectrum: Postponement due to too much wind, short bowsprit, long bowsprit, Code 0, abandonment due to too much wind, abandonment due to too little wind, wins by both teams...

Groundhog Day tomorrow all over again.

What an AC!!!

What an experience!!! Nerves are starting to calm down now after a couple of beverages. While it would have been great to have been here to witness ETNZ take the cup home we are at the mercy of previous plans and United Airlines unwillingness to alter them. So our thrills will next come from disneyland. Somehow I think my stomach will have more butterflies spectating the AC than being on a rollercoaster.

It's been so wonderful seeing you again Rennmaus. The last time being for AC33. Jen and I have loved meeting you, S.O. :-) and other anarchists. And have really appreciated all the tips and tricks, guidance and travel.

Fingers crossed that LAX has free wifi and we can watch the next race from the arrivals terminal.

See you all in Auckland for AC35!!!!! Hopefully this time with an Aussie challenger.

What an AC!!!

You are living this, experiencing this, so fully immersed in this ACSF that you probably still have no idea how just great it is. From a distance: Keep it up!! :) Jealous, and loving your keeping us living vicariously through the experience.

Just in case OR puts pedal to the metal and wins two races tomorrow, are there any open, safe and covered parking spots left at your place for a Stingray, starting Sunday? Not being there too is killing me. edit, does Southern Chit's place down the block have 'Vacancy' posted tonight? that's a great setup too edit2: http://twitter.com/Stingrayj/status/381223665074835456/photo/1

What an AC!!!

You are living this, experiencing this, so fully immersed in this ACSF that you probably still have no idea how just great it is. From a distance: Keep it up!! :) Jealous, and loving your keeping us living vicariously through the experience.

Just in case OR puts pedal to the metal and wins two races tomorrow, are there any open, safe and covered parking spots left at your place for a Stingray, starting Sunday? Not being there too is killing me.

We'll leave Sunday afternoon, so if ETNZ don't close the bag by then, we'll be just watchers from afar as well.

BTW, I have a quite good idea of how great it is, the best part of it is getting together with all the Anarchists. It would be even greater, if the Kiwis would eventually win, preferably tomorrow.

If you are hinting at the whole event (ACWS, LVC and AC, targets, execution, general vision, behavior of the people involved etc.), well, I think you know my opinion, it's still not very positive. Although I immensely enjoy being here, I've already lost my rose-tinted glasses long ago.

What an AC!!!

Just in case OR puts pedal to the metal and wins two races tomorrow, are there any open, safe and covered parking spots left at your place for a Stingray, starting Sunday? Not being there too is killing me.

We'll leave Sunday afternoon, so if ETNZ don't close the bag by then, we'll be just watchers from afar as well.

BTW, I have a quite good idea of how great it is, the best part of it is getting together with all the Anarchists. It would be even greater, if the Kiwis would eventually win, preferably tomorrow.

If you are hinting at the whole event (ACWS, LVC and AC, targets, execution, general vision, behavior of the people involved etc.), well, I think you know my opinion, it's still not very positive. Although I immensely enjoy being here, I've already lost my rose-tinted glasses long ago.

I do know your current opinion and also look forward to your reflection after a month of thinking about ACSF.

Any plans to change your return flights just in case Mission Impossible gets gripping?

No way to change flights. It is as it is, that's the AC.

Edit: I'm enjoying it so much here, because my view on the event will certainly get less positive as time drags on, depending how much truth will come out about some things later. Not hinting at anything, but you know how things work...

May this Cup's vision help evolve the next one. I hope RC is consulted among others, in my books he's still a legend, a truly gifted competitive New Zealander plying his skills in a global market and still the best non-ocean sailor we have produced. In fact I hope TNZ set a framework that gets a lot of input from the world sailing fraternity and intending challengers as well as putting their own stewardship stamp on the short and medium term AC future. And I hope GD gets his knighthood, his masterminding this campaign is nothing short of stunning in the human excellence of its conception and execution. Yes I know I'm getting ahead of match point, just can't help it.

Agree with some of this. Dalts will consult others. When he says he wants more competitors, he is not kidding.

However, there are many experienced NZ'ers with passion and skills relevant to staging a successful defence.

After RC's behaviour this time around, I am not sure Grant needs to listen to him.

However, if Coutts apologizes for 1. ageism 2. abuse ("those fuckers") coming from his compound 3. nurturing a culture of cheating .... he might have something useful to say.

But, as things stand, I do not think Grant has a need to listen to Coutts.

However, he might go and chat with Core Industries and see if there is some way of folding them into TNZ operations.

Rather than listening to Coutts, Grant needs to have several coffees with Mayor Len Brown.

If Auckland does not work, take the defence to Mount Maunganui.

Nah, Wellington is a much better idea ;)

Actually, Jays I don't think Wellington would be a good venue for big cats.

Have to confess I've not sailed at Port Nicholson and I've lived here only six months - but my thinking is prevailing nor'wester is too gusty and shifty (probably a result of coming over the surrounding hills) or it's blowing a gale. Southerlies are either non existent or stormy.

Happy for local sailors to correct me.

my view on the event will certainly get less positive as time drags on, depending how much truth will come out about some things later. Not hinting at anything, but you know how things work...

yes I do know; may sorting AC truth from fiction also be a good experience for you ;)

No way to change flights. It is as it is, that's the AC.

Edit: I'm enjoying it so much here, because my view on the event will certainly get less positive as time drags on, depending how much truth will come out about some things later. Not hinting at anything, but you know how things work...

Rennmaus--

As I mentioned this afternoon, i'd like to see this go to nineteen races. The spectacle is worth it! Not likely to see another AC like this agin no matter who wins this one.

Enjoy the drama!

Probably see you tomorrow if i can get some chores done in the AM.

FS

That RC quote. He does say 'more than likely' but LE has not announced anything yet and so may still not have decided either way.

Even if Coutts had not made that remark, I would be very surprised if, in the event of defeat, Larry stayed in this game.

I do not claim to know much about Larry. But I think 98% of the men I know would not respond well to:

1. Paying a bunch of professional sailors to have an adventure at the pinnacle of the sport and then ....

2. Having over-paid arseholes sully your brand by cheating

I would also hope Larry has some regard for intelligent behaviour and, as such, would be appalled by the stupidity (the complete daftness) of ACWS cheating.

RC has made is quite clear that, if Larry loses, he is gone.

Also, remember Ellison has NEVER won a conventional America's Cup regatta.

In all cases he has been badly let down by "expert" hired help (e.g. Dickson, Coutts).

Why would he do this again? And where would he find people who can be trusted?

Maybe Kevin Shoebridge? But he is not for sale!

Honourable Tangaroa,

TODAY ! Please!

This being the previously announced Cup termination day, a lot of people are leaving San Francisco (or have already gone).

If competitors cannot get this settled there might be thin crowds for the handover of the trophy.

Also, the day after tomorrow Larry has the start of "Oracle Open World" (advertised in SF with maybe even more visibility than the AC).

It being Sunday in NZ - and everyone up early and glued to TV screens - this would be a nice time to put AC34 to bed!

Tangaroa is god of the sea.

Surely, he and taniwha can get the job done?

post-29902-0-58972200-1379775450.jpg

post-29902-0-92450700-1379775467.jpg

post-29902-0-57202600-1379775492_thumb.jpg

I'll be at the dock out event and then in front of GGYC.

We too!!! If we don't meet before, we may get together in front of the Media Center after the Dock-out show. We could give you a lift to Lombard, and then walk the 10 minutes to GGYC.

See you there.

Te: You need to ask any of the locals what it was like rooting for the San Francisco Giants baseball team last year.

Totally. Heart in mouth. But they did it. Kiwis take heart! :)

What an experience!!! Nerves are starting to calm down now after a couple of beverages. While it would have been great to have been here to witness ETNZ take the cup home we are at the mercy of previous plans and United Airlines unwillingness to alter them. So our thrills will next come from disneyland. Somehow I think my stomach will have more butterflies spectating the AC than being on a rollercoaster.

It's been so wonderful seeing you again Rennmaus. The last time being for AC33. Jen and I have loved meeting you, S.O. :-) and other anarchists. And have really appreciated all the tips and tricks, guidance and travel.

Fingers crossed that LAX has free wifi and we can watch the next race from the arrivals terminal.

See you all in Auckland for AC35!!!!! Hopefully this time with an Aussie challenger.

Cheers, Bigmaxy. Glad you were able to come and sorry I couldn't have been up there to meet you.

Ain't no roller coaster at Disneyland that can match this AC, in my mind!

Good news is that LAX does have free Wifi. However, like most airports it is slowwwwwwww. However, they do offer the ability to pay for higher speed for $5 for an hour/$8 for 24 hours. May be worth it if you want to watch video, but no idea how much faster your money gets you.

Safe travels and have fun at Disney! (I grew up a mile away)

I am not doing well with the stress of this regatta!

Can OTUSA do the unthinkable? They certainly seem to have found the speed to make it a race.

But they are hanging by a thread. As seen yesterday in the abandon, one puff of wind and the whole thing could be over. Or being on the wrong side of one cross. Or just the Kiwis sailing a perfect race, as they have done in the past.

And then the Kiwi fans and other Kiwi supporters! Oh how I feel for them. They have been so tortured by the AC. Having a history of incredible highs and incredible lows must make the current status a little too much to deal with.

I've actually been fine with being buried at work and not going up to the venue. Watching by myself, in a conference room, is the solace I need for the stress.

In fact, I had pretty much decided to stay away today, because I don't know if I could handle being there and seeing the Cup be taken away.

Then this morning I thought better. How can I not go?! If the Cup ends today and I don't take the opportunity of being there, I will not forgive myself. And have to give a proper farewell to those friends who are unfortunately leaving.

So here we go. Grabbing the kids and heading up. Maybe even the whole family.

We'll go to GGYC and hopefully see as many Anarchists there as possible. As long as you promise to console me! :)

It would be great to rendezvous with as many Anarchists as possible. Maybe get a group photo? If not all are at GGYC, is there another place that makes sense afterwards to assemble? Of course, if ETNZ wins, I assume everyone will head to AC Park. If not, maybe Chestnut? AC Village?

It would be great to rendezvous with as many Anarchists as possible. Maybe get a group photo? If not all are at GGYC, is there another place that makes sense afterwards to assemble? Of course, if ETNZ wins, I assume everyone will head to AC Park. If not, maybe Chestnut? AC Village?

Hi Chauch, great to read you and missing being in SF.

If you go on Chestnut you should definitly try this place, less crowded, less noise (you can talk) and best wine in the street. The bar I enjoyed californian wine as much as Bordeaux.

http://www.californiawinemerchant.com/

If the kiwis win, the best place may be the bar in the village or Hi Dive, close to their base.

Sorry that I wasn't able to meet up with any fellow anarchists in SF while I was there last week. Amazingly the wife wasn't too keen on going into a strange bar full of potentially psychotic assholes from SA. I guess that week that her and I spent with Clean in a hotel room filled her quota :P

Sorry that I wasn't able to meet up with any fellow anarchists in SF while I was there last week. Amazingly the wife wasn't too keen on going into a strange bar full of potentially psychotic assholes from SA. I guess that week that her and I spent with Clean in a hotel room filled her quota :P

Hilarious. Don't know what she's thinking. oh wait...

:)

" Winsgeschwindigkeit at under 9 knots .. We suffer together" :) Nice

Is their site getting hits? (Hope so)

I hate light air. It looked like a local mid-winter race out there.

Lots of rain today in the North Bay and it looks to continue for a while. Some breeze but it is from the south which restricts racing. I see no one on the water at the moment. It may be we'll have to go racing tomorrow.

bfl_None_anim.gif

source: http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCA0062&animate=true

Rest Of Today: Rain likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 50s to mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming southwest 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. - source: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=CAZ006

San Francisco Bay Area, CA Radar

Hey, chauch and other local and visiting, Anarchists.

Hold on to everything, guys. This could be HUGE... or not.

Have a great day, regardless of the outcome.

May the best team win and let it be close racing.

They are watching it only because they are too young to play GTA V.

Breeze Still Really Out Of The South. But Sun Is Almost Breaking Through At Crissy. Breeze Building A Bit So Maybe It Tracks Around?

Com'n, you are getting more positive each post. Keep it up :o

No wind.

Too much wind.

40 minute minimum.

Wind from the wrong direction.

Sounds like a yacht regatta.

Any Kiwis supporters still left up there in SFC? Must be getting thin on the ground by now.

Bloody 'ell ... the RC are being so super cautious and conservative.

They do not want to lay themselves open to a protest.

But now the SF hotel and eating in restaurants gets really expensive.

There will be hordes heading out of SF airport tonight.

This would not happen in Auckland where you can lay a course in any wind direction.

Once again it is all for the for the great God of TV.

Who said races cannot start after 2.40 p.m.?

The TV contracts, that's who!

As I said elsewhere, Larry has the order wrong.

It should be sailing first, TV second.

Not that there is any TV coverage in minor countries like Canada.

AC34, oh what a monstrous fuck-up.

Any Kiwis supporters still left up there in SFC? Must be getting thin on the ground by now.

Fewer and fewer.

You can see the declining number of flags in the TV pictures.

There is a hard-core (such as the TNZ whanau) but many folk had 2-week packages and they have expired.

Altering plane tickets is not a viable option and airlines do everything to avoid it.

Maybe Stingray has the right idea. Come for the first bit, go home, return for the later bit.

Fewer and fewer.

You can see the declining number of flags in the TV pictures.

There is a hard-core (such as the TNZ whanau) but many folk had 2-week packages and they have expired.

Altering plane tickets is not a viable option and airlines do everything to avoid it.

Maybe Stingray has the right idea. Come for the first bit, go home, return for the later bit.

That's too bad. Still it's gotta end soon, right?

No wind.

Too much wind.

40 minute minimum.

What a let-down. Indeed, a mediocre, normal regatta :), with great racing tho, if it takes place. Promised too much, delivered not enough, the theme of this AC.

But anyway, great to see you all again - and finally we had time to visit Napa Valley and Sonoma (Infineon Raceway).

So, we'll try again tomorrow, the last opportunity for the German Anarchist branch. Same program, same time, same place.

Oh, one cool thing: I shook Deano's hand this morning, didn't have much effect on the weather tho.

Renny shook Deano's hand and now returns to preside over German federal elections!

Renny is good value! Quite boisterous. Can hold her own in an argument. Friendly to others. All with a NZ flag on her back!

My only claim to fame is the fact I met Deano's sister!

Pretty. Strong resemblance to her brother.

I also met Dean's mum. Very lively. Good value.

I very much like the fact TNZ involves families in their operation.

Over the years I have found sailors stick to "talking points" (Spithill is the worst) while wives and mothers tend to speak the truth.

In 1995 a very well-placed team wife told me TNZ would take the Cup. Long before that was a "legitimate" claim.

Renny, safe travels. See you in Aotearoa.

No wind.

Too much wind.

40 minute minimum.

What a let-down. Indeed, a mediocre, normal regatta :), with great racing tho, if it takes place. Promised too much, delivered not enough, the theme of this AC.

But anyway, great to see you all again - and finally we had time to visit Napa Valley and Sonoma (Infineon Raceway).

So, we'll try again tomorrow, the last opportunity for the German Anarchist branch. Same program, same time, same place.

Oh, one cool thing: I shook Deano's hand this morning, didn't have much effect on the weather tho.

Did Feldmaus take a spin around the track? :D

Your not going to wash your hand, are you? :P

;) Could happen but have a flight to Rome coming up.

This could go for a while, the combined braintrust of BA and TS are outsmarting and dominating Ray Davies all of a sudden.

No wind.

Too much wind.

40 minute minimum.

Did Feldmaus take a spin around the track? :D

Your not going to wash your hand, are you? :P

Sonoma: He would have, but the track was already closed. So we went around the paddock, had a look at the track and inhaled race atmosphere.

No need to wash my hand, the rain did already (and soaked my red socks).

The monologue continues:

Weather update from this morning:

"Sunny, with a slow but steady wind build. 12-15 knots for race one 15-18 knots for second race (if necessary)."

2 pix from yesterday:

The only "action" we got to see:

post-20594-0-41754800-1379867487_thumb.jpg

Dupont, you've got your own street in Napa (or thereabouts):

post-20594-0-90974900-1379867488_thumb.jpg

The monologue continues:

Weather update from this morning:

"Sunny, with a slow but steady wind build. 12-15 knots for race one 15-18 knots for second race (if necessary)."

2 pix from yesterday:

Dupont, you've got your own street in Napa (or thereabouts):

attachicon.gifP1110242.JPG

Hey !!!! long time no see :) .

I did not know there was a street for the newbies. :rolleyes:

SUNDAY !!!

Is this the day for taniwha and Tangaroa to make Aotearoa fly?

After decisively winning the start !!!

Because we cannot stand much more, this must be the day!

Kia kaha!

post-29902-0-74873100-1379869638_thumb.jpg

post-29902-0-34300900-1379869658_thumb.jpg

post-29902-0-78778800-1379869676_thumb.jpg

SUNDAY !!!

Is this the day for taniwha and Tangaroa to make Aotearoa fly?

After decisively winning the start !!!

Because we cannot stand much more, this must be the day!

Kia kaha!

Sorry SF is a Strong Union Wharf

Locked Down by The Over population of

DRAGONS

chinese-dragon.jpg

chinese_dragon.jpg

And Drag Queens :o:o:o:o

000099ea_medium.jpeg

leigh-bowery.jpg

taniwha be Nervous Very Nervous or already Converted (might explain allot, lately :o)

Emirates Team New Zealand

Dean Barker HELM

Ray Davies TACTICIAN

Glenn Ashby WING TRIMMER

Chris Ward PEDESTAL 1

Rob Waddell PEDESTAL 2

Derek Saward FLOAT/GRINDER

James Dagg TRIMMER

Winston Macfarlane PEDESTAL 3

Chis McAsey PEDESTAL 4

Jeremy Lomas PIT

Adam Beashel BOW

Is anyone at the dock-out show this morning?

Dalts on board?

Paul? Surly?

I wasn't able to get to the dock out show today. Even for San Franciscans, this is stretching out into quite a saga, and unfortunately, I need to work today. So I'll be watching the race(s) with Virtual Eye.

Grrrh!

Just as bad as Sunday results are the torrent of cliches and platitudes.

Listen to this man Todd Harris:

the "summer showdown turned into a fall classic"

"the boys will not quit"

it is "the drama of sport"

Yeah ... right!

Not a good day to discuss a book.

But, I finally cracked open "Sailing on the edge", the big new book by Bob Fisher, Ivor Wilkins, Kimball Livingston etc.

It is beautifully put together and contains pull-out artifacts (e.g. telegrams, letters, race instructions) from Cup history.

I do not know how they would have bound all this. It contains many surprises and is cleverly constructed.

Like Kahlessa said, there is a "redemption certificate" inside. Register online and the publisher sends a "supplementary volume" to go into a slip-pocket in the back of the book. There is a complicated "redemption code" which proves you bought the book.

Trouble is, when I tried to register, the publisher's website would not acknowledge my details. However, after emailing them, it is all set now.

With the drama unfolding in SF this supplemtary volume might get big.

How to explain recent events in a slender volume? Not so easy.

If, like me, you collect AC books, you will want this one.

You can probably get it online at www.sailingontheedge.com

Some people say Amazon has it for $USD50. I paid $65 from Alexander Books, just off Market St in SF.

Congratulations to everyone involved. A beautiful piece of work. Put together by the Flintstones generation!!!

P.S. KIa ora Dean & Ray - this is it! Today!

Not a good day to discuss a book.

P.S. KIa ora Dean & Ray - this is it! Today!

129174456211834256.jpg

Dragons are everywhere I tell ya !!!!

We all going to meet up somewhere tonight for the hand over ceremony?

Look what you've gone and done.

Well then, let me do it again.

We all going to meet up somewhere tonight for the hand over ceremony?