Sign in to follow this  
water ratz

Plane Missing

Seems like a fitting place to segue into a related airline topic in which dementia and/or unspeakably evil intent feature prominently, a patent was recently requested for a new design of airline seating by one of the worlds largest manufacturers of airline seats....

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=WO&NR=2015083088A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=20150611&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

What kind of hellish evil mind could dream that up?

Seems like a fitting place to segue into a related airline topic in which dementia and/or unspeakably evil intent feature prominently, a patent was recently requested for a new design of airline seating by one of the worlds largest manufacturers of airline seats....

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=WO&NR=2015083088A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=20150611&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

What kind of hellish evil mind could dream that up?

The sad thing is that is very similar to business Class on the United 777 I flew from Kuwait to Chicago. It was still better than cattle class, but I didn't enjoy staring at the dude in front of me who is facing me for 14 hours.

Oh fuck, which airline? I'll have to look out for that one, or at least see some pictures before choosing that one.

I can't imagine my reaction on booking a flight and finding that layout for the first time on boarding.😦

As bad as it is now, at least you don't have to watch people pick their noses.

They'll never cross the Atlantic without at least one punch in the face with that set up.

As bad as it is now, at least you don't have to watch people pick their noses.

They'll never cross the Atlantic without at least one punch in the face with that set up.

Makes a rendition flight look preferable.

Hat,coat, left the building.

Dude, that is right up there with the holocaust!

It's diabolical. Get someone else's bratty 3 year olds in the two facing seats half and arms length away for an 18 hour flight and a vertical plunge into the Indian Ocean becomes your best-case scenario.

The debris found appears to be painted white, not the coating said to be on MH 370.

Aluminum oxide? From being in the water for an extended time? I see what look like gooseneck barnacles on it.

[sarcasm font]

Anybody can stencil on numbers!

[sarcasm font]

ali21.jpg

Check the currents. You'll find the flaperon started its voyage at DFG - it was tossed in to divert everyone's attention and make them think the plane's on the bottom. It's still in the underwater hangar at DFG, being repainted in Iranian Air livery, ready for re-birthing when the new flaperon (being assembled at DFG as we speak) is fitted.

Check the currents. You'll find the flaperon started its voyage at DFG - it was tossed in to divert everyone's attention and make them think the plane's on the bottom. It's still in the underwater hangar at DFG, being repainted in Iranian Air livery, ready for re-birthing when the new flaperon (being assembled at DFG as we speak) is fitted.

Good point. Question is if they kept the part in a hidden pool seeded with barnacle larvae or if those are CIA genetically modified barnacles implanted last week. Unfortunately, drying the part out and shipping it to France (a conspiracy to potentially sabotage the truth if I ever saw one) has destroyed the evidence so we will never know unless the GlobalSecurity.org or RT folks were able to ferret out the truth.

It was out of, but now at least part of the plane is back in the environment

Rejected by the environment, ouch!

[sarcasm font]

Anybody can stencil on numbers!

[sarcasm font]

ali21.jpg

Hey! I recognize that pic. Hard to believe it's been ten years since Rahimi et al published their study. Brilliant work.

Would someone please post the cliff notes on this thread, and explain all the reference to D FUCKING G. Thanks.

fixed

Would someone please post the cliff notes on this thread, and explain all the reference to DG. Thanks.

It's what area 5F1 wishes it was.

A serial number on aircraft wreckage recovered on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion confirms it came from a Boeing 777

http://www.france24.com/en/20150731-part-number-shows-plane-debris-boeing-777-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-reunion

I wonder how many of those are missing............................oh yeah......one.

Would someone please post the cliff notes on this thread, and explain all the reference to DG. Thanks.

the reference to DFG is plane to sea

After all this time, after a part has been found that could be from the aircraft, we get this ....

U.S. intelligence assessment focuses on cockpit activities of MH370

"(CNN)A preliminary assessment by U.S. intelligence agencies, produced in the wake of the MH370 disaster, suggested it was likely someone in the cockpit deliberately caused the aircraft's movements to go off course before the Malaysian airliner disappeared."

W . T . F ? Duh !

So you find it strange that the U.S. leadership would want the intelligence community to look at available information and make an assessment as to if the erratic behavior and disappearance of an aircraft operate by an airline with routine flights to major U.S. population centers was a random event, a rogue aircrew or something that might present a threat to U.S. Citizens.

I'd be shocked if there was no such assessment requested and produced.

As to the part going to Toulouse rather than Seattle, it was located on French sovereign land. It's their ball, so to speak. It might be nice for the French to turn it over to Malaysia but DGAC has pretty competent aircraft investigators and the part number (not serial number) establishes it's clearly from a 777 and the failure forensics can be accomplished by a selected number of labs in the world. The French have decided to do that themselves rather than asking Boeing to do it.

Those dastardly people on D F G are up to their old tricks again. They'll do anything to keep investigators from finding out the truth.

An emergency evacuation is under way on the south-eastern side of La Reunion island, where the World Heritage-listed volcano, Le Piton de la Fournaise has recorded unusual seismic activity.

Scientists at island’s volcanic observatory, the OVPF, warned an eruption was “imminent and probable”.

Up to 10 Malaysian aviation experts reportedly arrived at La Reunion yesterday morning only to be evacuated almost immediately.

The volcano is situated south of Saint-André, where the plane debris was located. It is unclear how an impending eruption could affect the probe. However, volcanic ash clouds would have the potential to cause future air searches to be delayed indefinitely.

A spokesman for Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss told News.com.au that the minister had not yet been briefed on the situation.
http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/mh370-investigators-evacuated-as-reunion-island-volcano-set-to-erupt/story-fnizu68q-1227464754936

2AFE69F100000578-3181146-image-a-30_1438

2AFE604600000578-3181146-image-a-32_1438

Those dastardly people on D F G are up to their old tricks again. They'll do anything to keep investigators from finding out the truth.

An emergency evacuation is under way on the south-eastern side of La Reunion island, where the World Heritage-listed volcano, Le Piton de la Fournaise has recorded unusual seismic activity.

Scientists at islands volcanic observatory, the OVPF, warned an eruption was imminent and probable.

Up to 10 Malaysian aviation experts reportedly arrived at La Reunion yesterday morning only to be evacuated almost immediately.

The volcano is situated south of Saint-André, where the plane debris was located. It is unclear how an impending eruption could affect the probe. However, volcanic ash clouds would have the potential to cause future air searches to be delayed indefinitely.

A spokesman for Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss told News.com.au that the minister had not yet been briefed on the situation.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/mh370-investigators-evacuated-as-reunion-island-volcano-set-to-erupt/story-fnizu68q-1227464754936

Holy fuck! The CIA are more powerful and diabolical than any of us ever suspected. Well, except for randumb of course. He's known all along.....

But seriously, if the CIA can make volcanos erupt from half a world away - we are truly fucked.

They're utilizing the HAARP unit in India.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zN-qMBeq-3SE.kwEnw_jZg4bM&hl=en_US

Did you have a proper look for it? Mmmmmmm?

I thought cows were identified with ear tags? In Indo they hand paint the id on cattle, no spraying.

So, how hard can it be? Would this be the only part of it's kind without a data plate?

Aren't the 777 flaperons made in melbourne? If so wouldn't it be with while an expert from that facility be in jabs to aid in id serial number path number etc.

So, how hard can it be? Would this be the only part of it's kind without a data plate?

Aren't the 777 flaperons made in melbourne? If so wouldn't it be with while an expert from that facility be in jabs to aid in id serial number path number etc.

Really? Were they? Didn't know that. So someone on the Monday morning shift left off the ID plate? If it was there, do you really need a person to fly to France to verify it?

I know flaperons are made there not 100% Sure on the airframe. I don't think it's a case of the date plate being left off but being on the section not attached. The expert may be able to identify the past by looking for other id marks. I'm just guessing here though.

The team at DSTO Fisherman's Bend has well recognized expertise in evaluating inflight structural failures. Some speculation around as to how the trailing edge damage I the part occurred. Clear identification of the part as coming from 370 is the minor side of things. There is a strong presumption that it is from 370. Determining from the failure patterns, they hope to determine how it failed, if that failure was in flight through overload, flutter or explosion or if it occurred on water impact on or off the aircraft and if it was a high speed or low speed event.

Or it could have been an alien with a chainsaw out on the wing that night cutting off random bits and tossing them into the sea.

The team at DSTO Fisherman's Bend has well recognized expertise in evaluating inflight structural failures. Some speculation around as to how the trailing edge damage I the part occurred. Clear identification of the part as coming from 370 is the minor side of things. There is a strong presumption that it is from 370. Determining from the failure patterns, they hope to determine how it failed, if that failure was in flight through overload, flutter or explosion or if it occurred on water impact on or off the aircraft and if it was a high speed or low speed event.

Or it could have been an alien with a chainsaw out on the wing that night cutting off random bits and tossing them into the sea.

Thats a rather technical explanation of why.

Cant we just go with the cia and the volcano? Maybe the cia have connected dfg to reunion by tunnel? Maybe the erupting volcano is a cover for this tunnel and a way to expell the excess dirt caused by all the digging? Maybe the cia are force marching the passengers using the tunnel? Aren't we due for a new series of 'lost'?

French announced that the part is confirmed to be from MH-370, removing any doubt. Forensic efforts to determine how the damage occurs to see what they can derive about aircraft parameters when it crashed.

Yep. Video has been found!

the-twilight-zone-nightmare-at-20000-fee

Orig_gremlin.png

That Twilight Zone with the Bigfoot or whatever on the wing peeling up the access panels episode is the one that sticks in my mind more that any other. Second goes to the little ole lady hunting down the little aliens and her cat flushes them out from under the bed or somewhere and then you see the USA flag and markings on the space capsule and realize....

Thanks Austin

That Twilight Zone with the Bigfoot or whatever on the wing peeling up the access panels episode is the one that sticks in my mind more that any other. Second goes to the little ole lady hunting down the little aliens and her cat flushes them out from under the bed or somewhere and then you see the USA flag and markings on the space capsule and realize....

Thanks Austin

Ditto. That's the episode I had in mind.

It was called Nightmare at 20,000 feet and starred William Shatner.

The Hunt was a really good one too.

I was a keen fan of Twilight Zone growing up and very disappointed when it ended.

Yep. Video has been found!

the-twilight-zone-nightmare-at-20000-fee

I hate it when that happens....

Yep. Video has been found! the-twilight-zone-nightmare-at-20000-fee
I hate it when that happens....

I'm certain it was a CIA provided alien. Probably hidden between missions at DFG.

That Catahoula should have ripped out the fake St Peters throat when he first told the old codger he couldn't bring his dog into heaven!

Those Catahoula's can turn on you in a second, but probably for a good reason. They have been bred to see right though any deception.

We've been introducing my son to the Twilight Zone and he's already a huge (original) Trek fan but I think we're going to skip that episode. If he sees it, he'll never get on a plane again.

The CIA alien with the chainsaw was swimming around a reef just north of Reunion.

Team Vestas never had a chance.

The CIA alien with the chainsaw was swimming around a reef just north of Reunion.

And his hair was perfect...

Reunion Island saying more debris found, including an airplane window. That CIA sub off the coast is really cranking up the release of parts now. Gotta convince the doubters quickly.

We've been introducing my son to the Twilight Zone and he's already a huge (original) Trek fan but I think we're going to skip that episode. If he sees it, he'll never get on a plane again.

Lets not forget " The Outer Limits" (there is nothing wrong with your television...)

relatives in China sceptical

The native Chinese I have dealt with are bat sh-t crazy when they get their panties in a twist.... but keep it going dude, you got a lot more hours in your day to waste.

And his hair was perfect...

Aaahooo!

Lets not forget " The Outer Limits" (there is nothing wrong with your television...)

There was a time in my distant past when i had a gig at a mortuary. I got $50 a month and a tiny little studio apt. In exchange I had to answer the phone anytime after business hours when a hospital or nursing home called to inform the mortuary that the needed to pick up a body... I had a regular job during the day. I was saving the day job income so I could travel. Unfortunately the apt was right next to the embalming room.

It was a little spooky.

I had my friends come visit in the evenings to help dispel the spookiness. It worked until they had to go home.

One of our fun filled activities was to take my small portable black and white TV into the casket display room, turn on Outer Limits and turn off the lights... Oh GOD did that get your adrenalin pumping.

Then there was the free form Hide and Seek after Outer limits was over.... lights out again.

Imagine sneaking up on someone to spook them when another friend reaches out of the casket you're crouched down next to and lays his/her hand on your shoulder. EEEK! Does not cover it.

Then they would all go home.

I would lock myself into my little tiny apartment and jamb a chair under the door.

Didn't sleep much.

I did save enough to wander around Europe for six months.

Can't watch the Outer limits without an outbreak of goosebumps.

Random. They are dead and have been for some 500 days. Wild theories and denial won't change that. They may never get any more data than they have. Tragic but feeding the conspiracy monster won't change things. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

They may want more and wish all they want but the universe doesn't care about that.

If my family had been on the aircraft, I would be looking for better quality information on this finding. It is all they have to go on right now.

The fact that a group of experts are unable (at this stage) to say that it definitely is from the missing aircraft feeds into wild theories, of course.

And those like yourself, who embrace the wild theories and give them legs, give the families false hope that there might be a reality where their loved ones are still alive-a false hope that prolongs their suffering.

Truth is there may never be better information but acceptance and whatever healing they might eventually have is hindered by that false hope. I can tell you that the pain never goes completely away but until you accept the loss, you can't start healing.

Naval Aviators always toast those who never came home. Submariners to those "still on patrol". If you want a sobering afternoon, go to the submarine museum at Pearl Harbor and look at the memorial to those who just didn't come back from a wartime patrol. It was not a small number.

Be realistic. The aircraft is not missing. The wreckage of a terrible tragedy is missing. The liklihood of it ever being completely resolved is pretty low and surviving loved ones will either accept it and go on living or deny it and destroy their lives.

If my family had been on the aircraft, I would be looking for better quality information on this finding. It is all they have to go on right now.

The fact that a group of experts are unable (at this stage) to say that it definitely is from the missing aircraft feeds into wild theories, of course.

Pssssssssst.....

There's no other 777 flaperons missing......

So, unless this is a spare / extra flaperon, That maybe, they just tossed in the water............To check the currents.

You seem to think you know more than they do, maybe you should call them.

Ya fuckin cockhead.

News is now saying it's definitely from that flight, and search has increased now.

I heard on NPR radio this morning, or yesterday. Maybe it was just that it was confirmed to be from that plane?

The part is definitely from a Boeing 777- confirmed. There is only one 777 unaccounted for - MH370. Where else could it have come from? - bullshit conspiracy theories aside.

Scientists at island’s volcanic observatory, the OVPF, warned an eruption was “imminent and probable”.

Holy fuck! The CIA are more powerful and diabolical than any of us ever suspected. Well, except for randumb of course. He's known all along.....

But seriously, if the CIA can make volcanos erupt from half a world away - we are truly fucked.

Half a world away? They have a base inside that Volcano!

the French couldn't decide which side they were on 75 years ago. they haven't changed.

As soon as the battle is lost they are always there with the losers

I did write "bullshit conspiracy theories aside" - but I suspect some of you actually do believe there is a conspiracy.

You might need to read the sarcasm between the lines of what I wrote - though it probably goes over your head.

I don't recall airframe subassenblies having serial numbers. Life limited parts have IDs, the aircraft itself has a data plate. Assemblies not normally removed from the airframe and not life limited are just part of the airframe, as far as I know. Do you have any more info on this?

Things have changed quite a lot in the last decade. There are ISO and DOD standards for machine readable Item Unique Identification (IUID). I've seen them at all levels of engine and aircraft assembly. Incorporating it is a bitch but worth it.

I don't recall airframe subassenblies having serial numbers. Life limited parts have IDs, the aircraft itself has a data plate. Assemblies not normally removed from the airframe and not life limited are just part of the airframe, as far as I know. Do you have any more info on this?

Things have changed quite a lot in the last decade. There are ISO and DOD standards for machine readable Item Unique Identification (IUID). I've seen them at all levels of engine and aircraft assembly. Incorporating it is a bitch but worth it.

I work at a mil-spec contractor that makes jet engines. Every little widget and part including the nuts and bolts (I have been told) have a paper trail back to the origin and source of the part. I beleive that even in non-military aircraft there is probably a tag on the flaperon that will tie together the end product (777) all the way back. So, while I am not 100% certain, I gotta beleive that part is tagged and identifiable as to which particular aircraft it came from.

WTF are you smoking?

You haven't read the whole thread, have you?

It's unlikely that flaperon is common to more than one aircraft type. IF it is unique to a Boeing 777 then it MUST be from MH370, for the simple reason that there is only one unaccounted for. The French are holding on it for some reason, nobody else can get to it.

As for reading the whole thread - I've got better things to do than wade thru all that conspiracy bullshit. It's not particularly funny as some of you seem to think. Small minds .... & so on.

People / newsmen / posters here seem to ignite the size of the search areas and potential drift areas.

If someone were to toss a few hundred labeled tennis balls in the Chadequoin River at Jamestown New York those balls might float down the Conewongo Creek to the Allegheny River through the Ohio River and on down the Mississippi out into the Gulf of Mexico and eventually somehow drift out into the Atlantic and catch onto the Gulf Stream and maybe wash up on a beach in Bermuda or Newfoundland.

The difference is these plane parts must travel further with no adjacent shorelines to focus the travel lanes.

The fact a part even washed up somewhere is amazing. That somebody found it more incredible. That somebody saw it as more than just trash pure luck. That they told somebody capable of communicating with searchers more amazing. Figuring out where it came from will be filled with mega challenges and guesswork relating to ocean currents and winds pushing surface floes.

When everything anybody could possibly predict about a search area is gleaned from that airplane part ,

The search might be "narrowed" to the bottom of a thousand Lake Michigans.

There are hundreds of boats sitting somewhere on the bottom of Austin's nearby 200 foot deep puddle Iof a lake. You can't find Travis on most maps. Travis bottom has cliffs and dead trees and we just cannot find some of the boats.

Expecting to find a plane somewhere in an area the size of the USA maybe a mile below the surface is absurd

I gotta wonder why anyone wastes money looking

I wouldn't believe the news. Thee days ago the news was "MH370 Found". "Mystery solved". Couldn't have been further from the truth.

I think the French are taking the view - if it looks like a duck, & walks like a duck, & quacks like a duck, in isn't confirmed as a fucking duck until they can read something written/stamped on it that says it IS a duck.

I wouldn't believe the news. Thee days ago the news was "MH370 Found". "Mystery solved". Couldn't have been further than from the truth.

Fixed, maybe.

A more solvable mystery would be what the hell is wrong with the producers at CNN? Are they even aware they are silly? Maybe start with the basics, like who are they, exactly? I want names, I want them facing 12 hour "interviews" consisting of mainly being berated by Richard Quest using a megaphone until they collapse and plead for mercy or the Red Cross steps in to end it (whichever comes first) and at least a month of 24-7 coverage on how they came to be the way they are and what is preventing them from getting the professional care they so desperately need.

A more solvable mystery would be what the hell is wrong with the producers at CNN? Are they even aware they are silly? Maybe start with the basics, like who are they, exactly? I want names, I want them facing 12 hour "interviews" consisting of mainly being berated by Richard Quest using a megaphone until they collapse and plead for mercy or the Red Cross steps in to end it (whichever comes first) and at least a month of 24-7 coverage on how they came to be the way they are and what is preventing them from getting the professional care they so desperately need.

:lol:

^^^^

It's unlikely that flaperon is common to more than one aircraft type. IF it is unique to a Boeing 777 then it MUST be from MH370, for the simple reason that there is only one unaccounted for. The French are holding on it for some reason, nobody else can get to it.

As for reading the whole thread - I've got better things to do than wade thru all that conspiracy bullshit. It's not particularly funny as some of you seem to think. Small minds .... & so on.

There's only one conspiracy theorist here..................read the thread before you wade in.............idiot.

JB is rattled. Mad is ... mad.

as opposed to you suffering from moments of insanity :P

Where do you think it came from then? - or what it belongs to?

Randumb doesn't believe in logical reasoning and common sense. If it doesn't have "MH370" or "Property of Malaysia" in huge stencils on the flap and the French authorities are taking about a nano-second longer than he thinks they should to verify it - that then opens the door to anything and everything in the way of a conspiracy. Anything from Aliens to the CIA is in the realm of possible for him. And if the aliens and the CIA are working together..... even better.

What if I said that once upon a time the US invaded a country for no reason, killed several hundred thousand people, then left. Complete crazy stuff right?

So you are saying that the same outfit is not capable of trashing an aircraft with just a few hundred people for a good reason?

Surely you jest. :P

Have you found Holt yet?

So that's what happened. They were playing with the gadget during the flight & it overrode the autopilot & took control. It's only a matter of time before computers talk to each other and take over the world..

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

What a crap rag that newspaper is.

Conspiracy theories look to be it's it's stock in trade.

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Notice that Random is on repeat again. Story is from 19 March 2014. Nothing new here. Just being Random.

You guys have got it all wrong.

It was all to do with the 3000' long UFO parked over the Ukraine, the 5 top Chinese Military Officials and the 30 - odd computer geeks on board. I was TOLD this. It was on the INTERNET.

All you had to do was ask - and you can thank me later :P

Notice that Random is on repeat again. Story is from 19 March 2014. Nothing new here. Just being Random.

While on the subject of repeats ... I posted this 10 August 2015. Nice of you to keep a watch on me IB.

What if I said that once upon a time the US invaded a country for no reason, killed several hundred thousand people, then left. Complete crazy stuff right?

So you are saying that the same outfit (that did that) is not capable of trashing an aircraft with just a few hundred people for a good reason?

Surely you jest.

The death of critical thinking.

It's a scourge affecting the 1st world.

Or the death of Morality perhaps?

Or maybe the same people who did this \/... could lose an aircraft for National Security reasons?

Shame to waste interrogation skills

220px-AbuGhraibScandalBrown55.jpg

"Not even the foulest atrocities of Adolf Hitler ever shocked me so badly as these Abu Ghraib photographs did."

There is no connection.

death of critical thinking stands.

While I'm all for questioning authority you need to balance that ith the fact that people grieving the loss of a loved one want someone to blame, they may not accept the truth that is being told to them because it will make them face the fact that their loved one really is dead, not being held hostage on DFG and might one day return and that they can only blame a sad pilot that saw no other way out than to take a couple of hundred people with him i a hope he would be remembered in history.