1 hour ago, southseasbill said:

Yes they could. All they have to do, is put a made in USA bow on the softbank boat and OR Xerox have a backup boat. Looking at that photo posted today, that is exactly what they are doing. It they find themselves behind TNZ the racing they know they can take out the TNZ boat without worrying about their own boat getting smashed

Boy. That scenario would certainly test ACRM and Chief Umpire, Richard Slater's impartiality. 

I'd imagine this place would go thermo-nuclear, intercontinental ballistic BOOM!

Won't happen. It would be such a blatantly biased sporting event. It would damage the "product" even worse than losing the cup. Airbus and BMW would be backing away as fast as they can. I don't think OR could survive back to back ACs where they were known to cheat. Remember they were convicted cheats last time. Regardless of Herbie etc, they went into the last match docked two points for cheating. Surely even their most one eyed supporters couldn't back them if they crashed their competitors out of the cup intentionally. 

Surely. 

7 minutes ago, Costro said:

Won't happen. It would be such a blatantly biased sporting event. It would damage the "product" even worse than losing the cup. Airbus and BMW would be backing away as fast as they can. I don't think OR could survive back to back ACs where they were known to cheat. Remember they were convicted cheats last time. Regardless of Herbie etc, they went into the last match docked two points for cheating. Surely even their most one eyed supporters couldn't back them if they crashed their competitors out of the cup intentionally. 

Surely. 

But it wouldn't be on purpose. It would be an accident, right? ;)

8 minutes ago, Costro said:

Surely. 

It'll end up in the NYSC quicker than Spithill "Boyzzz!"

34 minutes ago, Costro said:

Surely. 

agree - and there is too much risk trying to manufacture a crash. If you get it wrong and dont cause the required damage you may be worse off or just loose the race. The risk of damaging other gear like foils and wings is just too high - not to mention people..

Let's remember that all these guys are pro's and no sailor wants to cause an accident. Rubbin' is racing but what is being discussed here is another level. Dont see it as any different from a F1 driver trying to cause a crash and no matter who they are no one goes to that level - even Vettel!!!

4 hours ago, Paddywackery said:

Looks speedy. A tough adversary, well oiled and not to be underestimated. 

A meter more of starboard slide and AC over for Oracle...damn

4 hours ago, justsomeone said:

No cameras on OR sterns ? yet are the ones on ETNZ  competitor equipment or AACTV's?

No need for rear facing cameras on OR... ETNZ will be ahead of them :ph34r:

If OR have really stuck new bows on OR-JPN & intend to call it their 2nd boat thats the end of any credibility to their claim to be 2 separate teams.

Bringing the Event into disrepute? You fucking bet.

I wonder if the NY AG is paying attention?

2 hours ago, hoom said:

If OR have really stuck new bows on OR-JPN & intend to call it their 2nd boat thats the end of any credibility to their claim to be 2 separate teams.

+1000

3 hours ago, hoom said:

If they have then yes I agree.

But dude, it's a wind up and I have no doubt etnz knows that. 

4 hours ago, jaysper said:

Yeah - that pic, with the grinning Oracle crew, was most likely a ruse just to get us wound up - if they wanted to move those sections without cameras catching it, they had many ways to do it. Even just slinging a cover over the bow section they were carrying would have made it almost impossible to tell what's under it - even in broad daylight.

I very much doubt such shenanigans would bother ETNZ, I suspect they're intended to whip the NZ media and public into a frenzy.

If that's the case then score (another) one to OTUSA. Bravo, an entire country trolled.

44 minutes ago, TN_Kiwi said:

Yeah - that pic, with the grinning Oracle crew, was most likely a ruse just to get us wound up - if they wanted to move those sections without cameras catching it, they had many ways to do it. Even just slinging a cover over the bow section they were carrying would have made it almost impossible to tell what's under it - even in broad daylight.

Exactly but they're irritating bastards nonetheless. 

Heh - would be funny for ETNZ to discard in a public trash can some curious ETNZ-labeled carbon fiber structure, with tantalizing markings on them.

5 hours ago, jaysper said:

Saved me saying it. There's no way they would walk out a bow along the waterfront for any purpose other than as a wind up.

Even if they showed the bow as a wind-up, that doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. I'd be extremely surprised if they were attaching those hulls to STJ's to make a new boat, because it's just so unlikely to be legal, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they're constructing a second boat with completely new hulls, and just using the STJ shed (and maybe some of their non-hull components) to do it.

Why wouldn't they build a backup boat? They appear to have built the bows, which would be of no use to them unless they were building a second boat, so they must've had the possibility in mind for a while.

And if they're building it, why not use STJ's shed, crew, etc, given they (rightly or wrongly) have that sort of relationship? Probably makes sense they'd use some components (although not the hulls) from STJ's boat, too.

And, if they were building a second boat in STJ's shed, why not walk across the waterfront with OTUSA bows just to get everyone worked up over it?

1 hour ago, jawjaw said:

Even if they showed the bow as a wind-up, that doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. I'd be extremely surprised if they were attaching those hulls to STJ's to make a new boat, because it's just so unlikely to be legal, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they're constructing a second boat with completely new hulls, and just using the STJ shed (and maybe some of their non-hull components) to do it.

Why wouldn't they build a backup boat? They appear to have built the bows, which would be of no use to them unless they were building a second boat, so they must've had the possibility in mind for a while.

And if they're building it, why not use STJ's shed, crew, etc, given they (rightly or wrongly) have that sort of relationship? Probably makes sense they'd use some components (although not the hulls) from STJ's boat, too.

And, if they were building a second boat in STJ's shed, why not walk across the waterfront with OTUSA bows just to get everyone worked up over it?

We saw spare bows in BAR's shed, yes they had to use them but I bet most teams built them as a backup in case of damage. 

Realistically I see them just having taken SBTJ's bows, painting them, and sending them back for them to store as backups. 

I don't see why this is all a bombshell, ETNZ pioneered the identical team with LR last cup, and ETNZ assembled their first boat as a backup in SF...

19 minutes ago, Nauti Buoy said:

We saw spare bows in BAR's shed, yes they had to use them but I bet most teams built them as a backup in case of damage. 

Realistically I see them just having taken SBTJ's bows, painting them, and sending them back for them to store as backups. 

I don't see why this is all a bombshell, ETNZ pioneered the identical team with LR last cup, and ETNZ assembled their first boat as a backup in SF...

I don't think BAR used their backup bows, if they had them. You mean after the ETNZ practice incident? Pretty sure they had to repair the damaged bows. Unless you have sources that say otherwise?

Oracle also 100% can't just paint STJ's bows and then use them. The bows have to be built in the team's country.

2 hours ago, jawjaw said:

I don't think BAR used their backup bows, if they had them. You mean after the ETNZ practice incident? Pretty sure they had to repair the damaged bows. Unless you have sources that say otherwise?

Oracle also 100% can't just paint STJ's bows and then use them. The bows have to be built in the team's country.

Doesn't matter if they used them or not, we saw they had them. They also could have used them after they hit the dock. You don't have sources saying they did or didn't use them, neither do I, but we have images that they existed. 

All these shouts of cheating when it still hasn't happened. Eventually sounds like the little boy who cried wolf. NZ has more money, put a team together that can win, or quit complaining. 

Bowgate ??.. get real folks.

Its a Orifice wind up.

Thank fuck that in less than 24hrs we will not have to read this mindless dribble.

May the faster and slicker crewed boat win.

It normally does.

31 minutes ago, Nauti Buoy said:

Doesn't matter if they used them or not, we saw they had them. They also could have used them after they hit the dock. You don't have sources saying they did or didn't use them, neither do I, but we have images that they existed. 

All these shouts of cheating when it still hasn't happened. Eventually sounds like the little boy who cried wolf. NZ has more money, put a team together that can win, or quit complaining. 

It doesn't matter to the outcome of the cup, but it matters to our understanding of what's legal, which is what we're talking about here.

Agreed that a decent chunk of the NZ complaints (both here and in the press) are stupid and unnecessary. Some definitely jump to 'cheating!' too easily.

Just now, jawjaw said:

It doesn't matter to the outcome of the cup, but it matters to our understanding of what's legal, which is what we're talking about here.

Agreed that a decent chunk of the NZ complaints (both here and in the press) are stupid and unnecessary. Some definitely jump to 'cheating!' too easily.

This issue will only flair up legitimately (here and in the media) if there's a major crash that damages both boats, and OR's backup boat (SBTJ with US bows) can be deployed immediately but ETNZ needs a lot of time to repair their damage. Let's hope there are no crashes.

I can see the merits of preparing a second boat just in case - it's prudent practice. However, the prospect of 2-boat testing is an entirely different problem:

1: Do OR-XEROX have a full crew of equal skill to sail a second boat to provide any meaningful testing of their top boat and crew? IF they have acquired the OR-JPN boat, they won't be allowed to just hire the OR-JPN crew to sail the boat against them.

2: The Protocol permits the Defender to launch second pair of hulls. It doesn't specifically say whether the second pair of hulls constitutes a new complete yacht, complete with a  full complement of permitted number of daggerboards or wings. OR is OR-XEROX restricted to just the 2 pairs of daggerboards and 2 wings whether or not they launch a second pair of hulls?

44 minutes ago, Alinghi4ever said:

Once again the Media asked Spithill some pretty nasty, unfair Questions especially the NZ Media.

You wanna talk Nasty and unfair, well, you have to look no further than ETNZ to see what they have endured from the defender.

33 minutes ago, Indio said:

2: The Protocol permits the Defender to launch second pair of hulls. It doesn't specifically say whether the second pair of hulls constitutes a new complete yacht, complete with a  full complement of permitted number of daggerboards or wings. OR is OR-XEROX restricted to just the 2 pairs of daggerboards and 2 wings whether or not they launch a second pair of hulls?

The restrictions on wings are the number allowed per competitor, not per boat. Even if they launch a second pair of hulls, I don't think there's any question of whether they can launch more wings and daggerboards to go with them. They can't.

6 hours ago, jawjaw said:

I love a conspiracy theory. Best way to hide something is in plain sight. JS in the Presser said he way pleased the media swallowed it hook line and sinker. Could well be a ruse. Then again, let's see what happens mid-week, if things become desperate.

Just now, Sailbydate said:

I love a conspiracy theory. Best way to hide something is in plain sight. JS in the Presser said he way pleased the media swallowed it hook line and sinker. Could well be a ruse. Then again, let's see what happens mid-week, if things become desperate.

I don't think anything I'm suggesting would count as a 'conspiracy'. I think they're most likely building a totally legal backup, with completely fresh hulls, in case they need it. Just like I think pretty much everyone always expected they'd do. I don't think there's any cheating going on, and I don't think they're planning on crashing the current boat to get to the new one.

It is my understanding that any second boat needs to be a replica of boat one. Therefore it would not be possible to use the japanese boat, they may have started the same but with the slow divergence it is unlikely they are identical.

Also, if they need to be identical what the fuck is the use of crashing your first one so you can bring out the same thing.

At the same time it would not be unreasonable to expect them to have something planned in case of a major crash. Although when you look at what Oracle and the Kiwis have done already it would need to be rather monumental.

55 minutes ago, Indio said:

I can see the merits of preparing a second boat just in case - it's prudent practice. However, the prospect of 2-boat testing is an entirely different problem:

1: Do OR-XEROX have a full crew of equal skill to sail a second boat to provide any meaningful testing of their top boat and crew? IF they have acquired the OR-JPN boat, they won't be allowed to just hire the OR-JPN crew to sail the boat against them.

I'm pretty sure it was all a joke. Part of the one design spec was replaceable bow sections, so pretty sure every team would have spares. Taking them out for a walk was hilarious. 

However...  The team that got to write the protocol specifically said that a conveniently swapable part is the only thing that has to be constructed in country. How convenient. This may have been more of a "we've got a back up if we want one" taunt. The real question is how adaptable Soft Bank is to Oracle's systems. Probably not a minor issue, despite the tech sharing. 

I love the AC mind games!

9 minutes ago, Gissie said:

It is my understanding that any second boat needs to be a replica of boat one. Therefore it would not be possible to use the japanese boat, they may have started the same but with the slow divergence it is unlikely they are identical.

Also, if they need to be identical what the fuck is the use of crashing your first one so you can bring out the same thing.

At the same time it would not be unreasonable to expect them to have something planned in case of a major crash. Although when you look at what Oracle and the Kiwis have done already it would need to be rather monumental.

There's nothing like that in the rules at all. The rules just say that they, unlike the other teams, are allowed to launch a second pair of hulls, and then gives conditions under which they can race with them (unintentional damage that can't be fixed in time, essentially). There's nothing at all about what they have to put on the hulls or anything.

Both pairs of hulls do have to be more or less the same because they're one design, but there are no restrictions saying they have to do the same things with those hulls.

9 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I'm pretty sure it was all a joke. Part of the one design spec was replaceable bow sections, so pretty sure every team would have spares. Taking them out for a walk was hilarious. 

However...  The team that got to write the protocol specifically said that a conveniently swapable part is the only thing that has to be constructed in country. How convenient. This may have been more of a "we've got a back up if we want one" taunt. The real question is how adaptable Soft Bank is to Oracle's systems. Probably not a minor issue, despite the tech sharing. 

I love the AC mind games!

And make no mistake, etnz knew it was a wind up before 5hey posted the pics.

10 minutes ago, Costro said:

What I love is Jimmy's distinct lack of confidence. Looks like he is really feeling the pressure. 

You are being sarcastic, right? He said the word 'pressure' about a dozen times, each time with relish. Maybe even as a windup on PB?

That's exactly my point. He is trying so hard to heap the pressure on Pete. That is a pretty obvious sign he is feeling that pressure himself.  

Where as Pete is happy to just sit there and let Jimmy play his games. Pete wants to let the sailing speak for itself. 

Pressure is squarely on OR. 

10 minutes ago, Costro said:

That's exactly my point. He is trying so hard to heap the pressure on Pete. That is a pretty obvious sign he is feeling that pressure himself.  

Really? This is the guy who showed no sign of pressure when one race from failure in the last cup. It is just the way he competes, lots of smart arse remarks to try and niggle the opposition. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. He has dialed it down a bit in the last presser as Burling just doesn't seem to give a fuck so well that it was making Jimmy look like a dick. Is a difficult balance to pull off and you have to give it to him that he plays this part of the game very well.

Folks will read what they want into it.

The Tasker/Lester piece posted somewhere here today had an inciteful comment by Lester about the 5 day gap between Race 4 and Race 5, and how if it is lopsided after this weekend there could be a few sleepless, pressure-filled nights of waiting. JS would obviously relish it, but PB could be cool too even in that situation.

3 minutes ago, ~Stingray~ said:

Folks will read what they want into it.

The Tasker/Lester piece posted somewhere here today had an inciteful comment by Lester about the 5 day gap between Race 4 and Race 5, and how if it is lopsided after this weekend there could be a few sleepless, pressure-filled nights of waiting. 

Yup. It'll be a bloody long wait. Jimmy saying that this is close and the battle is going to be tough is about as humble a statement I've heard from him ever. 

We may not see submission from either team but we'll see respect where it's earned. 

I thino it's completely wrong to say Jimmy showed no signs of pressure in 2013. I believe it's the complete opposite. He had huge pressure, all on him. It's how he felt with it that was so impressive. He thrived under that pressure. I think that's what he is trying to do now with the mind games. He is saying to Pete, yes the pressure is on me right now. But I love it!  

This is gonna be one hell of a fight. 

Bring it on!

20 minutes ago, Costro said:

Where as Pete is happy to just sit there and let Jimmy play his games. Pete wants to let the sailing speak for itself. 

Pressure is squarely on OR. 

I agree Castro. 

Jimmy said that practice is one thing but racing brings real pressure and learning from that is the advantage. 

Based on that, Etnz have an advantage equal to otusa being 1 point up imo. 

If you think winning an Olympic 49er regatta doesn't constitute pressure, well then, I guess your just fucked in the head?

That was just last year BTW. It's been almost half a decade since Jimmy won anything other than a paddle boarding comp. 

Ha

6 minutes ago, Alinghi4ever said:

Stingers,

Why should Spithill & Oracle Team USA feel any pressure? Sure, they like to win but it's not the end of the world if they lose. Jimmy has won it twice, last time even in the most memorable fashion. Burling has all the pressure not OTUSA and Spithill. Also, every time Jimmy has been put under the pump he delivered. If Burling can still remains to be seen.

And acting like an Iceman like Burling did at the Presser won't ease pressure.

I suppose it's just natural among winners, to want badly to keep winning. You see that drive at the pinnacle of every sport.

2 minutes ago, Alinghi4ever said:

Stingers,

Why should Spithill & Oracle Team USA feel any pressure? Sure, they like to win but it's not the end of the world if they lose. Jimmy has won it twice, last time even in the most memorable fashion. Burling has all the pressure not OTUSA and Spithill. Also, every time Jimmy has been put under the pump he delivered. If Burling can still remains to be seen.

And acting like an Iceman like Burling did at the Presser won't ease pressure.

Ah. I think you'll find that PB has been under way more pressure in other regattas that he had far less support during. Oh and he won. 

You don't get to this position on your own merits from being a pussy. 

I see the mind games as equal. I see the helm skill as equal. I see the overall package as being one sided. 

12 minutes ago, Costro said:

I thino it's completely wrong to say Jimmy showed no signs of pressure in 2013. I believe it's the complete opposite. He had huge pressure, all on him. It's how he felt with it that was so impressive. He thrived under that pressure. I think that's what he is trying to do now with the mind games. He is saying to Pete, yes the pressure is on me right now. But I love it!  

Bring it on!

Past performance you JS  says your viewpoint is not much more than wishfull thinking .

Not blaming you for it , you have to believe in something . 

5 minutes ago, Costro said:

If you think winning an Olympic 49er regatta doesn't constitute pressure, well then, I guess your just fucked in the head?

That was just last year BTW. It's been almost half a decade since Jimmy won anything other than a paddle boarding comp. 

Ha

Math must not be your strong point. Pretty sure he won an America's Cup about three years ago or so. 

6 minutes ago, Costro said:

Ha

What does winning a fleet type regatta in a boat you can carry on the roof of a car have anything at all to do with a 50ft 45 kts + match racing cat ? 

As we have seen it certainly doesn't help much  in the start game :) 

Really. Because to my eye, Pete won his last four starts against the guy who schooled Jimmy in the RRs. 

Just sayin'

12 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Math must not be your strong point. Pretty sure he won an America's Cup about three years ago or so. 

Do the math yourself mate. September 2013 is just about four years ago. That's just about half a decade in my book. 

I'm sure it's hard for you though. Time goes much faster as you age...

15 minutes ago, maxmini said:

What does winning a fleet type regatta in a boat you can carry on the roof of a car have anything at all to do with a 50ft 45 kts + match racing cat ? 

Not on your car! Most likely fit a mini in a 49er. 

3 minutes ago, Barnacle Bill said:

Not on your car! Most likely fit a mini in a 49er. 

The mini is my toy , it might make it on top of the wife Lexus but she would not be amused :) 

12 minutes ago, Costro said:

Really. Because to my eye, Pete won his last four starts against the guy who schooled Jimmy in the RRs. 

Just sayin'

You really do have a math issue :) 

17 minutes ago, maxmini said:

I think you have bought into a charade by etnz max.

Just now, jaysper said:

I think you have bought into a charade by etnz max.

We shall see in due time . 

I'm sorta happy either way :) 

Just now, maxmini said:

No but I think my father was . 

Yeah, mine too. 1500 people turned up to his funeral. The Mason dig was about the Lexus. 

So, you wearing the ETNZ clothing I sent ya?

4 minutes ago, Barnacle Bill said:

Yeah, mine too. 1500 people turned up to his funeral. The Mason dig was about the Lexus. 

So, you wearing the ETNZ clothing I sent ya?

Well I have it right here ready to put in depending on who wins if course . I wish you could have washed it first , it was kind of old and moldy :) IMG_5004.JPG.2a1a6b1268f54f728ee4bc7efa2167cb.JPG

39 minutes ago, Costro said:

Do the math yourself mate. September 2013 is just about four years ago. That's just about half a decade in my book. 

I'm sure it's hard for you though. Time goes much faster as you age...

The math still says you're a muppet. You're getting a bit loose with the rounding. 

33 minutes ago, maxmini said:

We shall see in due time . 

I'm sorta happy either way :) 

Yah I know you don't much give a shit.

I think BOTH teams have been sandbagging their arse off.

The difference is that one of the ways that etnz has been sandbagging is in the starts.

Chris Shaw said it in his interview with Genny and Burling pretty much said the same thing in the finals pressers. 

Question is who has had more sand in their shoes.

3 hours ago, Costro said:

Bring it on!

+1 You'll recall that meeting JS had with RC on the chase boat, before BA came on board during AC34. I'm betting I know which side of that conversation Jimmy was on.

Can you imagine him capitulating? No me. Not ever. He's a tough fucker. 

It's gonna be one hell of a fight, alright.

1 hour ago, KoW said:

What is to stop Oracle from cheating again like they did in 2013?

You must be new here . What have you got that hasn't been put to bed already ? 

I don't see why this is all a bombshell, ETNZ pioneered the identical team with LR last cup

Can't use OR-JPN bows, they are constructed in Japan.

Point is the AC is a Challenge Cup -> the point of multiple Challengers is for them to work together to generate the strongest Challenger with the aim of wresting the Cup from the Defender.

The Defender having a 2nd team masquerading as a Challenger is unprecedented & outrageous.

5 hours ago, jaysper said:

I think BOTH teams have been sandbagging their arse off.

Keeping yer powder dry and not showing all your cards on the first round is not sandbagging. 

8 minutes ago, ncs said:

Keeping yer powder dry and not showing all your cards on the first round is not sandbagging. 

If sailing slower than you can ain't sandbagging then what the hell is?

Agreed: sailing slower than you can is sandbagging. I have no reason to believe either team has been sandbagging. But neither team will have shown all their cards until the last race. They are both on the steep part of the learning curve and testing new kit and technique whenever they sail.

18 minutes ago, ncs said:

Agreed: sailing slower than you can is sandbagging. I have no reason to believe either team has been sandbagging. But neither team will have shown all their cards until the last race. They are both on the steep part of the learning curve and testing new kit and technique whenever they sail.

Without trying to sound like I'm smack talking  (cos I'm not ), I'm as confident of sandbagging as I was that etnz would be the challenger. ETNZ will be a different beast in the start box and both boats will be trucking much faster.

3 minutes ago, jaysper said:

Without trying to sound like I'm smack talking  (cos I'm not ), I'm as confident of sandbagging as I was that etnz would be the challenger. ETNZ will be a different beast in the start box and both boats will be trucking much faster.

More sandbagging fantasists.  It's bollocks. No team has been holding back anything significant since the start of the LV.  They might have a few minor improvements in fairings, and perhaps slightly revised ideas as to what are most competitive daggerboard configurations compared to competition, (ETNZ has so far chosen upwind speed over reaching) but will be nothing that has a noticeable effect on boat performance - it is only an effort in managing esprit de corps within the team to keep them all pumped up.  Like the pointless start of day hull polishing effort that used to be done on IACC boats.

14 minutes ago, Foyle said:

More sandbagging fantasists.  It's bollocks. No team has been holding back anything significant since the start of the LV.  They might have a few minor improvements in fairings, and perhaps slightly revised ideas as to what are most competitive daggerboard configurations compared to competition, (ETNZ has so far chosen upwind speed over reaching) but will be nothing that has a noticeable effect on boat performance - it is only an effort in managing esprit de corps within the team to keep them all pumped up.  Like the pointless start of day hull polishing effort that used to be done on IACC boats.

Well I disagree with you and apparently so does 2 time match racing champion Simon Shaw.

Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!
Ka mate! ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!
Tēnei te tangata pūhuruhuru
Nāna nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te rā
Ā, upane! ka upane!
Ā, upane, ka upane, whiti te ra!

8 hours ago, maxmini said:

You're right. How many starts did Burling lose, and how many wins did he have in the RR, semis, and final??

7 minutes ago, MakeOracleGreatAgain said:

Classy responses here from to kiwi fans on Jimmy's instagram. Don't see the same from Oracle fans on Blair Tuke's response, 

kiwi.png

Why don't you just fuck off and wank yourself on Jimminy'e instagram...tosser.

42 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

If ENZ goes down I hope to god they have enough cliffs.

lemmings-350x220.jpg

SWSimpleton.JPG.96b1a60e0a570f65033d2ec426d82df3.JPG

5 hours ago, ncs said:

angles angles angles

So, how are you doing OR fans? Still feeling confident? Unlucky? Scared?

Long way to go for sure, but ETNZ just crushed OR on all points of sail. If I was the OR boys, I'd be pretty fucking nervous!!!