• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lasergame

Kirby 25 (MOD) Needs Crew for Tuesday Evening Sail in DC Area

Hello, I own a Kirby 25 with a masthead rig. I can't wait to get out on the race course in August. I need to develop crew to race on Tuesday nights out of the Washington Sailing Marina, in Alexandria Va. If you are interested please email me. lasergame11 at Yahoo dot com. -Bob

When are you gonna start racing? I'm on one of the other Kirby 25s there.

Hello, I have the new Kirby on the block. IRIS (Formally FINE and RAGE) The first race for us with be August 19th. What Kirby are you on?

We raced against that boat (fine) a few times when it was here in the chesapeake a couple years ago. Fast boat in light air with that mast head mod. :)

Hello, I have the new Kirby on the block. IRIS (Formally FINE and RAGE) The first race for us with be August 19th. What Kirby are you on?

The red one (Chiripa). Look forward to seeing you out there!

We raced against that boat (fine) a few times when it was here in the chesapeake a couple years ago. Fast boat in light air with that mast head mod. :)

I hope to keep the boats reputation for being fast!

The red one (Chiripa). Look forward to seeing you out there!

Thank you for the consolation beer! I enjoyed every drop!

how many more races y'all got there on the river?

I know a couple newbs that might be interested in a few more racing evenings.

They're having a tough time making it out to West River in time for our wed night start