Happy Jack

Are you worried about Ebola coming here?

:rolleyes:

Are you worried about Ebola coming to Benghazi?]

Shouldn't that be a new thread?

Think of the investigations which that would require....

it means the Republicans won the mid-terms, so Ebola is no longer a concern

Still not worried. I have a better chance of getting hit by a stray bullet in the US, than I do of catching Ebola.

I continue to worry about political overreactions and bungling as Ebola rages in Africa and any sensible person continues to worry about political reactions to guns and bullets.

Still not worried. I have a better chance of getting hit by a stray bullet [that someone threw by hand] in the US, than I do of catching Ebola.

I continue to worry about political overreactions and bungling as Ebola rages in Africa and any sensible person continues to worry about political reactions to guns and bullets.

Relax. All fixed, with time to spare before Black Friday.

I thought I had it- fever, nausea, bleeding eyes, ears and nose, severe headache....

Turns out it only happens when I open PA...

Gotta go- need tissues!

I thought I had it- fever, nausea, bleeding eyes, ears and nose, severe headache....

Gotta go- need tissues!

You need to regroup- grab some hemp linese, meet us at Hemingway's and;lets head sur......We can customs # G-town,on Eleuthera -and then be free!!

Gotta go- need tissues!

You need to regroup- grab some hemp linese, meet us at Hemingway's and;lets head sur......We can customs # G-town,on Eleuthera -and then be free!!

Georgetown? That's Exuma....

I thought I might be concerned this morning, but I was mistaken. Not mistaken about Ebola. Mistaken about possibly being concerned. Still not.

How's that epidemic spreading here?

wait, the election was over 3 weeks ago. Ebola should no longer be a concern.

Now we need to worry about Monarchy.

Still not worried about Ebola coming here.

yoohoo-1024x768.jpg

kinda looks like someone pinched off a hunk of Malarkey onto a plate.....

If you do not take this dire threat seriously, you are whistling past the graveyard. Geez, it's not like this was just a part of the election campaign or something. This was serious stuff.

Still not worried about it coming here.

I had recently mentioned symptoms that strongly resemble ebola among Raider season ticket holders. They are appearing in 9er season ticket holders as well now, but again, there is no reason to suspect ebola as the cause.

Happy now Sol? Still no ebola and Christmas cancelled! How fucking good is that??!!!

Sierra Leone cancels Christmas as Ebola crisis deepens

Freetown (AFP) - Sierra Leone said Friday it was banning any public Christmas celebrations as the spiralling caseload of Ebola infections continues to spread alarm.

Soldiers are to be deployed throughout the festive period to force people venturing onto the streets back indoors, the government's Ebola response unit said.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/25763697/sierra-leone-cancels-christmas-as-ebola-crisis-deepens/

Still not worried. Don't feel like it's a total loss, Dum Dum. You did get one taker to swallow the bait.

But it drove him insane. And there's a thread here about him being raped, which Happy Jack started.

Still not worried. Don't feel like it's a total loss, Dum Dum. You did get one taker to swallow the bait.

But it drove him insane. And there's a thread here about him being raped, which Happy Jack started.

I'll never see the phrase "Pass the hummus" quite the same way again.

Well I thank our one and only Superior God that we here at SA took the threat seriously, and developed a way to protect our membership from this epidemic of our times! What other community can boast a perfect record of no members getting Ebola. Okay, maybe one or two, or almost all of them, but lets not lose track of the trees through the forest! Look at what we accomplished!

Still not worried.

And a Yoo Hoo toast, for the liar of the year! Here's to you, Dum Dum!

!Bzcfqf!!2k~$(KGrHqF,!jcEw5Eush!zBMWFqWP

One guy sent from Baltimore to NY by Al Sharpton and his subliminable messages, killed more people in the US than Ebola.

Still not worried.

Thanks the the public service. I think you deserve the SA award

One guy sent from Baltimore to NY by Al Sharpton and his subliminable messages, killed more people in the US than Ebola.

Still not worried.

keep whistling in the graveyard.

There was an old poster here, KMcCabe I think, or was it 1 of 5 socks, that said the same thing. But he left after being embarrassed due to his over reaction to the Ebola virus scare.

Sol, you did yeoman duty and kept us safe, you can now relax. The Boehner/McConnell team is now in charge. They will keep us safe. From Ebola anyway. Look at what just the possibity of them being in charge did to the stock market, it's up 100% since the bad old days, just on the expectation that they would be in charge.

Lingers in eyeballs and testicles....nasty little critter.

Remain vigilant, but beware of looking for love in all the wrong places.

The donkey herd is frightened. We need to do something to bring the situation under control..

No Ebola here. Bad case of Pele's revenge though.

I was a bit congested and had trouble clearing my ears on the last dive a few days ago. Should I be worried about ebola?

There's a thread to protect us here at SA. Perfect record!

What if Syrian refugees brought Ebola here? That seems positively terrifying. Can we really be sure?

So let me get this straight, earlier today you finished the Fort Lauderdale to Key West Race. You are in Key West hanging out and your first thought is to revive the ebola thread?

I had a bit of a fever the other day.

But it was 42 fucking degrees.

And thats real degrees. Like the developed world use.

Don't Panic

I had a bit of a fever the other day.

But it was 42 fucking degrees.

And thats real degrees. Like the developed world use.

Don't Panic

Don't panic? I was so worried I had to drink beer. Then I got a headache!

The deficiencies of NY Superior Knowledge ® on full display.

Pales compared to floridah SK®.

I just figured you usually do the race as it is like one of the biggies down there, but if no one wanted you on their boat..........

Carry on with the aimless posting sir.

The deficiencies of NY Superior Knowledge ® on full display.

Pales compared to floridah SK®.

I just figured you usually do the race as it is like one of the biggies down there, but if no one wanted you on their boat..........

Carry on with the aimless posting sir.

too much going on with management to be able to play this year (or the last couple). bummer that, because it was challenging. downhill the whole way, working the edge of the front, with shifts from N to E, with velocity spikes from 8 to 22. Big gains and losses for being on the right or wrong side of those when the squall blew through. good race, with the cream rising to the top at the end, like usual. the front pissed on KW for most of the time there. next up, Havana.

Havana? Still some legal hurdles, no?

No and yes. Amateur athletic events now get a general license from OFAC. What used to take three permits/licenses (OFAC/BIS export/USCG), now only takes one, the CG app for the permit to enter cuban seas. That app must identify the license category which applies, and the exception to the BIS rule that applies. One stop shopping if the organizer tracks the code and builds the event right. That's just travel. The embargo is still in place. So no shipping trophies down from the US. No commercial flights on regular schedules yet (soon).

Hotels are impossible but Air BnB works like a champ. Shitty food except when done in someone's home restaurant, but good drink. Few amenities this year...but our research shows that our fleet wants to go now, before the big money goes in and creates Generic Resort Country Number 25. There's enough money heading in there now that it is inevitable at this point.

Good luck you commie lovin bastard.

thank you. Watch how fast change comes to that place. That's the best way to make it happen...go there and interact. Stop being the boogeyman/excuse for misery, and it will happen.

It will be interesting for a few years while the place is still stuck in a time warp.... then it will become like every other Caribbean resort island.

It will be interesting for a few years while the place is still stuck in a time warp.... then it will become like every other Caribbean resort island.

we did a survey about (among other things) "go now or later" and it was almost universal for "now". We all know what will happen.

thank you. Watch how fast change comes to that place. That's the best way to make it happen...go there and interact. Stop being the boogeyman/excuse for misery, and it will happen.

You are a real life Hyman Roth aren't you?

You are a real life Hyman Roth aren't you?

minus the money....

Suddenly I am pining for a cannoli

A cannoli? I'm just looking forward to bar hopping with Johnny Ola. He knows all the hot spots in Havana.

19 months later...still not worried. Our diligence, and a superior plan, SOLved the problem.

Thankyou Sol, I'm forever grateful.

No Ebola, but my kids were exposed to Tuberculosis at a friends house.

Now THAT's some nasty shit.....