GC Sailor

Corsair Pulse 600

In looking at the pictures, I wonder if there is a place to put some lifting points for crane launching (with the boat folded).

Really like the looks of this boat.

In looking at the pictures, I wonder if there is a place to put some lifting points for crane launching (with the boat folded).

Maybe loop through the struts?

Maybe loop through the struts?

That's a no-no Bob'o.

Most Corsairs have padeyes on the cabin top (near the main bulkhead) to attach the forward portion of the lifting bridle. The rear portion of the bridle goes around the traveler or on another set of padeyes near the traveler. The forward point generally needs to be in front of the mast (or close) to get the boat to balance correctly on the hoist.

Most private clubs and marinas in this neck of the woods have cranes for launching boats. Ramps are very rare, and beaches don't exist, so being able to lift the boat in and out of the water folded is pretty important. It's a show stopper for boats like the Searail and Multi23 - at least for me.

Edit: I suppose you could tie a bridle around the Ring Thingy and around the traveler. Don't know if it would balance. Corsair?

It doesn't appear to have inner shrouds - so you'll have to step the mast once it's unfolded on the water. It;s easy enough to do, but something to think about with the whole crane issue and probably more importantly if you're counting on the folding mechanism to store in a single berth you might have to step the mast every time. Where this is a big problem is if your marina has cheaper births for short boats, but the mast set down requires a 30' slip instead of a 20' slip.

I love this boat. Exactly what I want.

It doesn't appear to have inner shrouds - so you'll have to step the mast once it's unfolded on the water. It;s easy enough to do, but something to think about with the whole crane issue and probably more importantly if you're counting on the folding mechanism to store in a single berth you might have to step the mast every time. Where this is a big problem is if your marina has cheaper births for short boats, but the mast set down requires a 30' slip instead of a 20' slip.

Hi Jetboy,

You'll be glad to hear that we've got that one covered. The boat comes as standard with a set of mast support wires so that when the beams are folded, the mast has the additional support required.

Having just been sailing on the Pulse this last weekend with a fairly restricted boat ramp, we went through a few combinations to get into the water.

We firstly stepped the mast in the car park with the beams unfolded.

Then we found that the ramp was too narrow to launch unfolded (mast up) so we then put the mast support lines on (3 minutes to setup)

Then we folded the boat

Launched it

Finally, we unfolded the floats again but this time on the water and took off the support wires.

This is absolutely the benefit that we recognized by having the solid lower strut folding system that we have come back to following the testing of the alternative soft strut version. You simply can't beat the versatility it gives you and there are certainly other products out there that simply would not have been able to launch where we were sailing on the weekend.

The boat performed really well and we are again extremely happy with all the modifications that we have made, and especially the folding system.

There will be more images of the boat sailing coming through shortly in our next update.

Mike

Team Corsair, are you putting in hard points for crane launching?

You really don't need a set of inner shrouds. In our case on the F24 and F25C, we just leave the mast up with the boat folded on the trailer. We use the main halyard and the spin halyards to secure the mast to hard points either side of the mast (on the cabin top). Once the boat has been put in the water and unfolded, the main shrouds hold the mast up and the halyards can be released. Reverse the process to take the boat out of the water.

You can also use the stepping braces as Mark describes, but because they are attached quite low on the mast, the mast can move around too much in high winds while in a slip or on the trailer. Best thing is to use both the stepping braces and the halyards to make sure nothing is flopping around while the boat is stored. Nothing different than any other Corsair.

You really don't need a set of inner shrouds. In our case on the F24 and F25C, we just leave the mast up with the boat folded on the trailer. We use the main halyard and the spin halyards to secure the mast to hard points either side of the mast (on the cabin top). Once the boat has been put in the water and unfolded, the main shrouds hold the mast up and the halyards can be released. Reverse the process to take the boat out of the water.

You can also use the stepping braces as Mark describes, but because they are attached quite low on the mast, the mast can move around too much in high winds while in a slip or on the trailer. Best thing is to use both the stepping braces and the halyards to make sure nothing is flopping around while the boat is stored. Nothing different than any other Corsair.

Nice - sounds like they've sorted this issue already, but that's a great creative solution without needing extra hardware.

Do you think you could get a Pulse on a trailer under 7.5m long? I'm thinking it might get around Sydney's no longer than 7.5m or your can't park it on the street rule. Could save $250 a month for off street storage.

With a short towbar and long amas I'm not sure I would get a good turning circle.

I have heard of residents walking around with tape measures and dobbing offending trailers in to the council.

You want to park a sailboat on the side of the street?

I park my current 21ft tri on the street, no problems with theft or damage. It has has short amas for a short drawbar.

Corsair Sprint and Dash - fold and unfold the main shrouds remain tight and support the mast exactly the same whether folded or unfolded. No need for inner shrouds. Can be kept on hardstand or marina berth with the mast up, folded or unfolded.

Throw in a Jetboil and nifty Big Agnes, some Pett bags, cockpit cover and a collapsible water storage bag and you have a cruiser.

Throw in a Jetboil and nifty Big Agnes, some Pett bags, cockpit cover and a collapsible water storage bag and you have a cruiser.

Yeap!!! That is about my plan. Plus a Bimini type cover to keep the sun of the family in mild wind conditions.

Cheers!!!

Not necessarily a cockpit cover, I find 2x 2 man pop up tents work better on the tramps. 5 seconds to set up a minute to pull down. Keep the centre open for cooking etc.

Have a tow tube for fun on the water with kids during the day, tie that under a float at night to stop the boat flopping side to side overnight.

Its interesting that Tim Clissold ( he of Weta infamy ) has launched a 20ft Tri design in direct comparison to the Pulse, he has taken the cabin to a proper size and with a wide fat rear for camping over if needed. I'll start a thread specific to the TC601 as its a good looking boat.

I still think these boats will be inshore day sailors with the occasional over night stay or get a hotel when you get there.

Post by Multihull Central on Facebook for the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.

Looking good. I wonder if the will do the graphics as well if I buy one?

post-57370-0-00059800-1432189201_thumb.jpg

Post by Multihull Central on Facebook for the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.

Looking good. I wonder if the will do the graphics as well if I buy one?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The Ronstan wrap.......

I see this one has the bow sprit. Looking forward to seeing in in breeze with the kite up. Perhaps Multihull Central will take it out for a blast after the show :D

Yes, saw this @ Sanctuary Cove today - looks great in person.

Any photos?

The Weta requires a sprit in order to attach the screecher sail. Does the Pulse actually need a sprit for the same, or is the hull long enough to accommodate the jib and an additional headsail without a sprit? Possibly not.

The company photos do show a sprit, perhaps available as an option to accommodate that headsail.

http://corsairmarine.com/trimarans/pulse-600/#photos-view

The Weta requires a sprit in order to attach the screecher sail. Does the Pulse actually need a sprit for the same, or is the hull long enough to accommodate the jib and an additional headsail without a sprit? Possibly not.

The company photos do show a sprit, perhaps available as an option to accommodate that headsail.

http://corsairmarine.com/trimarans/pulse-600/#photos-view

According to this development update from mid April; the screecher runs off the bow, the sprit is an optional extra..

http://sail.corsairmarine.com/development-update-15-on-the-pulse-600

Well, the Pulse 600 is shipping now. Looking forward to seeing some on the water videos in various conditions.

http://sail.corsairmarine.com/development-update-17-world-launch-of-the-pulse-600?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonuqnIZKXonjHpfsX56esrW6SzlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4DTcRrI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFTLLCMbR4w7gJWxI%3D

Pretty amazing how quickly they brought it to market, all things considered.

Also amazing that Corsair claims there are orders for 25 of them. Congrats to them (if it is true).

Hi all,

I wonder how many are coming to the US East Coast this Summer and Fall. It looks that there is at least one on the Florida Gulf Coast.

Cheers!!!!

For off the wind speed, a sprit with a Code Zero, or spinnaker would seem logical. The ability to keep the jib up when going on a downwind run is important. Jibing a kite inside quickly requires a long enough sprit.

Anyone know of a video of the Pulse new folding system working? The first version apparently didn't work and was rushed through on the only video - any details anywhere on the second attempt? This photo is now on their website:

post-33029-0-26820100-1435955015_thumb.jpg

looks a little odd - can one fold it single-handed, or while motoring? What holds it all together?

Anyone know of a video of the Pulse new folding system working? The first version apparently didn't work and was rushed through on the only video - any details anywhere on the second attempt? This photo is now on their website:

attachicon.gifPulseonTrailer.jpg

looks a little odd - can one fold it single-handed, or while motoring? What holds it all together?

from this page http://sail.corsairmarine.com/development-update-14

Folding System

The biggest modification is the folding system. We have moved away from the soft lower strut system which was simply too hard to use and in reality didn’t offer the rigidity we required for this product. We have now replaced this with a new anodised aluminium folding system. Similar in concept to our larger Corsair models however the new folding system uses a solid “V-shaped” lower strut on all four beams. The complexity of the geometry involved is particularly high as the buoyancy of the float will dictate how much you can push the float through the water when you are folding. Not easy to setup however after testing the boat on the water, we struck off another milestone with this project by confirming that it is now an easy single person job to fold both on the water and on the hard. Another important feature to mention here is that the capshroud does not need adjustment when folding the boat. Likewise, the trampolines require no adjustment when folding as they self-tension when the folding system is opened out. -

it now has the farrier folding system AFAIK

It is not like I would design and as such cannot be called the Farrier Folding System™.

It is thus an unendorsed copy and details so far are fairly sketchy, but I would not have the beam pivot points so close together. I would also have concerns about the fore and aft strength, particularly if folding on the water while motoring, or in small waves. If thinking of buying, then be sure to check these aspects carefully first, and just don't presume it is okay because it looks a bit like my system.

Otherwise it has some interesting features, and is certainly a good try at filling the gap in the market between the F-22 and Weta.

Ian Farrier

Farrier Marine

Designs that work

It is not like I would design and as such cannot be called the Farrier Folding System™.

It is thus an unendorsed copy and details so far are fairly sketchy, but I would not have the beam pivot points so close together. I would also have concerns about the fore and aft strength, particularly if folding on the water while motoring, or in small waves. If thinking of buying, then be sure to check these aspects carefully first, and just don't presume it is okay because it looks a bit like my system.

Otherwise it has some interesting features, and is certainly a good try at filling the gap in the market between the F-22 and Weta.

Ian Farrier

Farrier Marine

Designs that work

Sorry Ian, I edited it but you got my post before I had. The "farrier folding System" was words out of my head, as anything that looks like it I automatically attribute it to you :)

You will note in my edited post that they state "Similar in concept to our larger Corsair models however the new folding system uses a solid “V-shaped” lower strut on all four beams."

So basically a bastardisation of your system they originally used I guess?

Ian Farrier

Farrier Marine

Designs that work

Sorry Ian, I edited it but you got my post before I had. The "farrier folding System" was words out of my head, as anything that looks like it I automatically attribute it to you :)

You will note in my edited post that they state "Similar in concept to our larger Corsair models however the new folding system uses a solid “V-shaped” lower strut on all four beams."

So basically a bastardisation of your system they originally used I guess?

Yes, I did see the edit, and thanks for that, but your original post had already been emailed out to everyone on the list, so I had to correct. Any name or trademark like Farrier Folding Systemhas to be protected from copies, otherwise problems with the copy can give the genuine article a bad name.

I used a V or A type lower strut on the original Trailertri series, but this was not the best solution, and too small of a base coupled with a long strut can be too weak. The width of the base on my A struts was around 300mm (12") so it was very strong

Ian Farrier

Farrier Marine

Designs that work

Did Corsair ever release a price lists for the P600? Website doesn't seem to have one or I'm too stupid to find it.

$33900 US ex Vietnam with two sails & cradle

Lots of new photos on the Multihull Solutions Facebook page.

I have a blue one being delivered to Melbourne in September.

post-57370-0-67928900-1436361857_thumb.jpg

Current price is US$35,900 for the base boat, including two sails, cradle, ready for sailing. Spinnaker, bow spit, and other items are options.

Wow!!! Cool!!!

So!! they are really cranking them out!!!

Sweeeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

That's a useful price compared to (for example) a 20ft mono sporty. I'll take mine with the turbo kite/sprit combo.

Since the cabintop/doghouse is non structural couldn't they do some sick custom colored lexan jobbies?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Current price is US$35,900 for the base boat, including two sails, cradle, ready for sailing. Spinnaker, bow spit, and other items are options.

So around $60k on the water in AUS?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I would guess a little more by the time you add trailer, outboard, safety gear up to Cat5N, radio, kite and screecher and some basic electronics. Still good value if you don't want the next level up of a 22R at more than double the price.

Is Corsair doing anything meaningful to initiate, manage or otherwise support a sustainable OD fleet of these in your neck of the woods?

The idea of O.D. fleets in the USA for the Pulse is very exciting, HOWEVER, if you look at new O.D. growth it is hard to find anything in this price range that has had success except the J-70 which is a totally different boat and concept. I hope it works but Corsair has its work cut out to promote this great new boat. We'll see? Happy Sailing!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I would guess a little more by the time you add trailer, outboard, safety gear up to Cat5N, radio, kite and screecher and some basic electronics. Still good value if you don't want the next level up of a 22R at more than double the price.

Also got add in import taxes, shipping. Probably won't have much change from A$70,000 once everything is added in but that is the cost of a new boat. Fortunately there is two other boats in the container to save some costs.

There might be a national fleet in Australia soon but pity Australia is so big that the closest distance between boats will still be 800 km.

Corsair and OD? That's funny.

The idea of O.D. fleets in the USA for the Pulse is very exciting, HOWEVER, if you look at new O.D. growth it is hard to find anything in this price range that has had success except the J-70 which is a totally different boat and concept. I hope it works but Corsair has its work cut out to promote this great new boat. We'll see? Happy Sailing!

Hang on there... having looked hard at the J70, I can tell you for certain you can get into a Pulse for WAY less money. Not half the price but pushing towards that.

Corsair and OD? That's funny.

Yes, that is the problem and appears to be again, dang it. Very much hoped they would push down that path in a serious way but no signs at all of that on East coast USA.

I think I am about to buy a new Snipe instead.

Yea I know... take it to Dinghy Anarchy.

The Sprint 750II is a much better platform on which to build an OD fleet!!!

.....just sayin.

-MH

The Sprint 750II is a much better platform on which to build an OD fleet!!!

.....just sayin.

-MH

Yep. Already got one.

Hey Wess, As an ex - Snipe racer for years I can only hope you are kidding. What a miserable boat!

AUD $45k

GST 4.5k

Shipping 3-4k

Merc 3.3hp $850

Trailer for cradle $1500

Import duty???

55k no sprit no options isn't that Multi 23 money?

Hey Wess, As an ex - Snipe racer for years I can only hope you are kidding. What a miserable boat!

Gosh no. Not kidding at all.

No doubt I enjoy sailing my multihull more than anything else, but the racing is miserable. Wide band rating racing sucks.

The Snipe may not be as fun to simply sail but the folks in the fleet are fantastic and there is good OD racing up and down the east coast of the US. My daughters got into sailboat racing by crewing (and then skippering) with me in a Snipe.

To this day I would say the Snipe fleet provided the most fun racing and social scene I have yet to come across for a parent /kid (family) team and the bang for the buck was out of this world good. The builders and the class all work together and like I said... there is a sustainable OD fleet with great event up and down the coast, as well as in my immediate area year round.

I like the Corsair staff and the dealers and the boat but come on... they don't come close to giving me anything like what the Snipe class will in terms of racing.

Its actually (sadly) a very easy decision.

AUD $45k

GST 4.5k

Shipping 3-4k

Merc 3.3hp $850

Trailer for cradle $1500

Import duty???

Had the M23 had a folding mechanism I doubt we would even be having this conversation.

Are we ever going to get a current video of the Pulse in breeze to see how it goes?

Yes! A video would be really nice. Now that there are a few out there, come on!!!! Share!!!

Cheers,

Yes! A video would be really nice. Now that there are a few out there, come on!!!! Share!!!

Cheers,

Also still no video or photos of the folding system working - they say it works well, so why not a video or even some photos?

For such a small boat, a demountable could be a better bet than a folding system that does not work well. There are some new photos on their web site, showing it demounted, and one side folded, but still nothing in between?

I believe there's a bit of a fleet sailing in the regatta in Thailand at the moment. Should be some vid from there soon.

For such a small boat, a demountable could be a better bet than a folding system that does not work well.?

Having gone the de mountable route at the start on Clissolds TC601 design, we quickly came to the conclusion that plug in Ama beams need a lot of reinforcing due to the high leverage at the socket. Yes the rear beam is a doddle but to get sufficient depth of the socket to spread the load forces, you have to intrude a long way into the Cuddy, almost to the point it is not worth having a Cuddy.

Corsair by going the full folding route, tried the SeaCart 26 single folding arm and soft stay but decided against that method ( I'm not convinced as to why as I suspect most of these small boats will be stored on their trailer on the hard, fully rigged, rather than in a marina ) and went the tried and tested method they knew that works. It may not be the lightest nor the cheapest to build but it has proven to be the best at what it does.

Incidentally on the TC601 design we spent a lot of time trying to see if the Farrier method of folding would be worth the effort of all the extra beams and bars, but decided that for the low volume builder working without jigs, that the SeaCart 26 style is good enough for its purpose without all the investment of time and mechanism needed for the Farrier style, if we consider that most boats will not be fully folded all that often.

Are you running wire, or solid waterstays, Wayne, along with the plug-in solution?

Chris, the first boat is going to be a full folder as we plan to keep it up on the hard so a plug in hybrid with soft stays is not practical. We needed to be able to launch straight from the trailer off its cradle with just 1 side extended, readers of this thread may not be aware that with the mast up, the side stay length remains relatively the same folded or unfolded and maintains upward tension on the float whether it's on the water or not. The only reason to have 1 side folded out is to prevent rollover in higher winds. The TC601 is almost a mini SeaCart 26 with a cabin, in the way the folding operates.

Without doubt the Farrier style of folding is the gold standard and if I was designing and building a small Tri for production in numbers, I would be doing what Corsair have done with the Pulse ( which incidentally looks to me to be great little Tri ), for the home builder and limited production then one has to be a bit more pragmatic and the SeaCart method has to be a little simpler to build, giving the same result, but without the finesse.

AUD $45k

GST 4.5k

Shipping 3-4k

Merc 3.3hp $850

Trailer for cradle $1500

Import duty???

Had the M23 had a folding mechanism I doubt we would even be having this conversation.

it does but normally you cant get both beams to break off at the same time

EDIT> sorry I guess thats not really folding then is it?

Getting back to the Pulse

will the boat come with spin furler for the numbies and conventional hoist and drop for those that want to race it?

Jib halyard into the mast would be nice as well

C'mon, Corsair. How about some videos under sail? It's been months!

Please some get on the thing,on a windy day, kite up and try to break it, this is what we need to see........... if its up to the job, we need a vid of it!!!!!

It is interesting. I tried to post on the comment section of the last Pulse 600 release at the Corsair site a request for then to post video of the Pulse during the race.

It has not been posted.

Cheers,

there should be some photos from Thailand with them powered up going upwind from last weekend

Please some get on the thing,on a windy day, kite up and try to break it, this is what we need to see........... if its up to the job, we need a vid of it!!!!!

They are probably waiting for Doug Lords teenage videographer to get out of school so they can get some good video of the thing sailing.

Why does the boat look to be only partially folded???

Do the floats not fold fully against the main hull???

***R.T.***

***R.T.***

The lower struts are up against the gunnel. As long as it is within legal trailering width, I don't see it as a problem.

***R.T.***

Without adult supervision Corsair did not understand the wisdom of sculpting the sides of the main hull to allow the floats to nest closely against the main hull and allow the boat to fully fold. A lesson mr. Farrier learned three decades ago. Of course the folding system seems to be a last second addition to this boat...

Lake P is right, to get full folding there has to be a deep indent where the bottom bar needs to nestle in when fully folded. It does raise the question though of just how wide is the hull as with it not fully folding the overall width must be under 2.3m, or is it ?

Looking at the piccies there's a small indent which locks the bar in position for when you want to move the boat around whilst folded and on the water, practical idea and does away with the 4 bar linkage AKA Farrier style

She certainly looks nice on the water but the single bars in the folding mechanism are going to need a redesign fast imho. There is just too much flexibility fore and aft folded on the trailer, launching and retrieving as wind blows a floppy rig around as floats make trailer contact would scare me. Then unfolding in any slight chop would certainly damage the components.This is where previous last minute folding systems have failed here over the years. If the lower struts were a H they could even allow for more compact railer folding with the single upper strut aligning in between the lower strut.

All works fine with the experts in a glassy marina, but the reality as the cool looking boat spreads to less controlled conditions and untrained owners might be not so cool. Happy to be flamed due to my moniker, just want the big weta to last longer than the other similarly under-engineered pseudo-folders over here.

Peter

***R.T.***

The lower struts are up against the gunnel. As long as it is within legal trailering width, I don't see it as a problem.

Good grief, is that the only thing that stops the folding momentum is the lower strut hitting the fiberglass "gunnel"? How many folds/ impacts until the gel coat and fiberglass cracks up? And is that also right at the hull/ deck joint? Look at the lever arm from the pivot point to the impact point to the attachment to the beam.

I thought the "innovative ring frame" was funny ( from a structural standpoint that's not a ring frame, it's just a band of reinforcement fibers, and worse the trapezoidal shape has no inherent stiffness!), and I have avoided posting anything about it until there were actual photos of a finished boat to look at, but the more the more I see the more it is obvious that this boat was designed without the help of anyone with any engineering common sense.

But what do I know, I actually AM a naval architect and mechanical engineer

***R.T.***

You are looking at the transom..... How close is it at it's max beam?

Hopefully I will get to see one on the flesh soon an even sail one. Can't wait to make my mind up rather than reading peoples critical reviews on the inter web :D

I came very close to buying one for my young family but became greedy and bought a new F18 :D. I may get one in the future though.

Well it's pretty much an F18 with a centre hull so you're half way there.

Looking at those photos I can't help but think anyone wanting to race one hard will have to either upgrade the mainsheet or add a vang and stronger boom.

She certainly looks nice on the water but the single bars in the folding mechanism are going to need a redesign fast imho. There is just too much flexibility fore and aft folded on the trailer, launching and retrieving as wind blows a floppy rig around as floats make trailer contact would scare me. Then unfolding in any slight chop would certainly damage the components.This is where previous last minute folding systems have failed here over the years. If the lower struts were a H they could even allow for more compact railer folding with the single upper strut aligning in between the lower strut.

All works fine with the experts in a glassy marina, but the reality as the cool looking boat spreads to less controlled conditions and untrained owners might be not so cool. Happy to be flamed due to my moniker, just want the big weta to last longer than the other similarly under-engineered pseudo-folders over here.

Peter

So if it's ok for you to piss on the Pulse on this thread it's OK for me to piss on perceived shortcomings of Farrier designs on Farrier threads.

When are we going to see your entry for Airlie and Hammo.

She certainly looks nice on the water but the single bars in the folding mechanism are going to need a redesign fast imho. There is just too much flexibility fore and aft folded on the trailer, launching and retrieving as wind blows a floppy rig around as floats make trailer contact would scare me. Then unfolding in any slight chop would certainly damage the components.This is where previous last minute folding systems have failed here over the years. If the lower struts were a H they could even allow for more compact trailer folding with the single upper strut aligning in between the lower strut.

Peter

So if it's ok for you to piss on the Pulse on this thread it's OK for me to piss on perceived shortcomings of Farrier designs on Farrier threads.

When are we going to see your entry for Airlie and Hammo.

HI Pete!

Glad you are back.

Certainly not doing what you said, read it again when you sober up. Just making constructive suggestions to help them get the cool looking boat fully sorted. That is the SA way, crowd support!

The boat I am racing in the north is nominated already, doing it nice and easy this year after having just driven 19k towing a folding monohull campervan around OZ.

Stay well and positive my friend! :rolleyes:

Peter

Does anyone even listen to Pete the Hack.

How is the F22R? Can you keep a stick up.

Does anyone even listen to Pete the Hack.

How is the F22R? Can you keep a stick up.

Yes thanks, all over at the relevant SA thread or on the Farrier site or the F-boats forum. Come out anytime you are up here, I'll be racing again Sunday.

Good grief... another scared shitless Hack Attack. This is what nervous, desperate folks do when their own project is stuck in the obsessive compulsive mud; they try like hell to shit on the competition in order to make their own vaporware boat look better.

More than sad; this form of business ethics.

Good grief... another scared shitless Hack Attack. This is what nervous, desperate folks do when their own project is stuck in the obsessive compulsive mud; they try like hell to shit on the competition in order to make their own vaporware boat look better.

More than sad; this form of business ethics.

You win Chris. I am going sailing on my vaporware. Enjoy your desk.

You have A boat. We get that. But, where are the huge numbers of other completed boats. It's been ten years, now. One might expect a different reality than what... less than ten completed items?

You find it compelling to attack Corsair when they are in production and busy cranking out the product, but you guys have next to nothing.

I find that desperate at its core.

The sycophant Kool-Aid must be yummy.