• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Guitar

Ssssssnnnnakkkkkeee

559825_607066489307412_1346997757_n.jpg?

Pat Long and his son in a blind to hunt hogs near Midway when this guy poked his head in! Pat's son shot the snake... it's 9'6" long... with 22 rattles, the head more than five inches wide, the fangs 2.5" long. Anybody going for a walk in the woods this weekend? Share with your friends and see who has good snake stories!

What would you do if you came across this guy in the woods!?

Pat Long and his son in a blind to hunt hogs near Midway when this guy poked his head in! Pat's son shot the snake... it's 9'6" long... with 22 rattles, the head more than five inches wide, the fangs 2.5" long. Anybody going for a walk in the woods this weekend? Share with your friends and see who has good snake stories!

I sure as hell wouldn't shoot it. What an asshole. Big ass predators like that are cool.

Agreed. Only shot I would have taken is with my camera. Something that old deserves a better end than "here, hold my beer and watch this". Hope he at least eats it.

Brane, did the same for awhile for the skins. Not for the meek.

I sure as hell wouldn't shoot it. What an asshole. Big ass predators like that are cool.

I was thinking the same thing; cool apex predator and all! OTOH, might have saved someones life???

Agreed. Only shot I would have taken is with my camera. Something that old deserves a better end than "here, hold my beer and watch this". Hope he at least eats it.

Brane, did the same for awhile for the skins. Not for the meek.

Ours are swamp rattlers. Very docile and lazy.

If it was on a plane it would have been first class.

I'm with you on that. Usually easier to walk away from them, than kill them. And they are polite enough to usually let you know they are there with that rattle. What other poisonous snakes give you that kind of courtesy?

My son and I ran across a Diamondback last year when we were hiking up Nightbird Gulch, probably not as big as that one, but big, coiled, and ready to strike. My son hurt his ankle on a rock and whined, which alerted the snake about a foot off of the trail. It rattled its tail, we were right next to it and didn't notice it until it did that. Three things happened after that ...

1. My son screamed like a little boy.

2. I screamed like a little girl.

3. We got the fuck out of there as soon as the signal could get from the eyeballs to the legs.

Now we have a good story to tell, and that snake is presumably somewhere else on that trail, making other grown men scream like little girls.

I got bit by a rattler once. A few years ago. Used to catch then as kids. My reflexes aren't as good as they used to be.

What happened after that? I would shit bricks thinking I wouldn't make it to the ER, but someone at work told me that bites from rattlesnakes aren't as bad as the ones from black widows, and I was bit by a black widow, it was no big deal, far less painful and less long-lasting than being stung by a hornet in Alabama.

I think that guy is wrong, rattlers have to worse.

You ever run into a poisonous snake in a confined space? If not - then don't judge someone else. Fuckin' snakes can kill you - and if you're in a confined space - there isn't much time to react before the snake reacts to seeing you there.

Years ago I was about three miles in the back country rock climbing near Lake Tahoe. had a 90 pound golden lab named Panzer. He would sleep and sniff around at the base of the climb. We got off the climb and found panzer with two punctures on his nose.

Oh fuck. He went down pretty quick. I slung him over my shoulders and hiked out-- this was when I had good knees. Got him in the car and his head had already swelled up to the size of an old television. hauled ass straight to the doggy ER. A week of intensive care and Panzer pulled through, but had all these fucked up scars from necrotic tissue.

Years ago I was about three miles in the back country rock climbing near Lake Tahoe. had a 90 pound golden lab named Panzer. He would sleep and sniff around at the base of the climb. We got off the climb and found panzer with two punctures on his nose.

Oh fuck. He went down pretty quick. I slung him over my shoulders and hiked out-- this was when I had good knees. Got him in the car and his head had already swelled up to the size of an old television. hauled ass straight to the doggy ER. A week of intensive care and Panzer pulled through, but had all these fucked up scars from necrotic tissue.

You should of seen what a fer-de-lance did to the gardener's foot of the beach lodge we stayed at in Costa Rica. Disgustingly disgusting doesn't even begin to describe it

Glad your pup made it - I can't imagine that that was a fun time at all.

There was a group of dogs that hung out at the fish camp at Laguna Manuela where my Dad retired to. Probably seven or eight most of the times, depending on if the coyotes were around or not. Anyways they just lived on raw fish parts and sting rays and shark meat that the panga guys would give them----except for Cueva (a very cute Dobie-something mix) that got bit in the jaw by a rattler when she was about a year old. She lived thru that on her own (nearest 'vet' was a good 45 miles away) but she lost 90% of her teeth. So the nice guys there would actually cook up her seafood dinner every afternoon so that she could eat......

I got bit by a rattler once. A few years ago. Used to catch then as kids. My reflexes aren't as good as they used to be.

What happened after that? I would shit bricks thinking I wouldn't make it to the ER, but someone at work told me that bites from rattlesnakes aren't as bad as the ones from black widows, and I was bit by a black widow, it was no big deal, far less painful and less long-lasting than being stung by a hornet in Alabama.

I think that guy is wrong, rattlers have to worse.

nothing. I was back country hiking. Kept waiting for my hand to go numb, never did.

even though he drew blood, he was kind enough to not inject venom. Black rattlers, the log of the rattlesnake world.

Western Diamondback?....

Probably Eastern Diamondback. They're the bigger of the two. Its definitely diamondback, see the series of black rings at the tail.

I live in serious rattlesnake country, and can tell you from experience that the big ones can be very aggressive. What state was that from, Midway where? You would not want to be in a confined space with that, especially if it's between you and the exit.

Pretty tough to blame him for shooting that, given the circumstances.

Only an apex predator due to that particular specimen's size. Kingsnakes, Red Racers, birds and Coyotes, among other things, prey on rattlers.

And don't forget the largest member of the cuckoo family, the road runner. Mo-fo's are ruthless...especially when it comes to baby quails.....

, and this, boyz & grrlz, is why we have the second cup-holder in the folding lawn chair.

One for the coffee, soup, or whatever,

0007650111212_500X500.jpg

, but the far more critical need for the 2nd cup-holder,

, is to keep a Flask of "Dreaded PNWetside Rattlesnake"

preventative/antivenom" close to hand ,,

559825_607066489307412_1346997757_n.jpg? [/size]

Pat Long and his son in a blind to hunt hogs near Midway when this guy poked his head in! Pat's son shot the snake... it's 9'6" long... with 22 rattles, the head more than five inches wide, the fangs 2.5" long. Anybody going for a walk in the woods this weekend? Share with your friends and see who has good snake stories! [/size]

What would you do if you came across this guy in the woods!?[/size]

You ever run into a poisonous snake in a confined space? If not - then don't judge someone else. Fuckin' snakes can kill you - and if you're in a confined space - there isn't much time to react before the snake reacts to seeing you there.

It's a shame it had to be killed, but saying that, if it was coming into a hide with only one exit............. anybody want to run that risk?

559825_607066489307412_1346997757_n.jpg? [/size]

Pat Long and his son in a blind to hunt hogs near Midway when this guy poked his head in! Pat's son shot the snake... it's 9'6" long... with 22 rattles, the head more than five inches wide, the fangs 2.5" long. Anybody going for a walk in the woods this weekend? Share with your friends and see who has good snake stories! [/size]

What would you do if you came across this guy in the woods!?[/size]

It's a shame it had to be killed, but saying that, if it was coming into a hide with only one exit............. anybody want to run that risk?

I shoote hime tille he looke licke swisse cheese! :)

bastards, I didn't see the stick, assuming he was holding it in his hand.

I got hit by a rattler (southern pacific) at a fire but my boots turned the bite and didn't get through. Imagine my surprise. Thunk on the leg just above the ankle...look down and there is the snake curled up and ready for another. I just happened to have a nice lady shovel in my hand.......I won.

I am not saying I would like to be bitten by a rattlesnake however the lethality of a rattlesnake bite is highly overrated, especially in healthy, adult humans. I had a room mate many years ago that kept a small one (about 18") as a pet in an aquarium. I can't say I was real happy about that. I had another room mate in college that had a pet Columbian boa, about 36" long. When it was out of it's aquarium, you had to be real careful where you sat down. It could and did bite (rarely) but of course boas aren't venomous. That thing had strength way out of proportion to it's size. Why people want to keep snakes of any variety as pets is beyond me.

I am not saying I would like to be bitten by a rattlesnake however the lethality of a rattlesnake bite is highly overrated, especially in healthy, adult humans. I had a room mate many years ago that kept a small one (about 18") as a pet in an aquarium. I can't say I was real happy about that. I had another room mate in college that had a pet Columbian boa, about 36" long. When it was out of it's aquarium, you had to be real careful where you sat down. It could and did bite (rarely) but of course boas aren't venomous. That thing had strength way out of proportion to it's size. Why people want to keep snakes of any variety as pets is beyond me.

We have a Dumerils ground boa that is a bit over 6' long. He's laid back and friendly, and is quite content to rest on my shoulders or sit in my lap. Of all the pets we've had, I'd put him second only to my dogs, but ahead of everything else, especially the cats. And they are great choice for people who are allergic to dogs or cats.

We have a Dumerils ground boa that is a bit over 6' long. He's laid back and friendly, and is quite content to rest on my shoulders or sit in my lap. Of all the pets we've had, I'd put him second only to my dogs, but ahead of everything else, especially the cats. And they are great choice for people who are allergic to dogs or cats.

Different strokes I guess, I'll stick to my two Labs and two cats. I went to school in NW PA and it gets quite cold in the winter. My roomie's snake loved nothing better than to crawl inside your shirt to soak up your body heat, a little disconcerting to the un-initiated. I will say I was quite surprised at how soft and dry snake skin is.

Different strokes I guess, I'll stick to my two Labs and two cats. I went to school in NW PA and it gets quite cold in the winter. My roomie's snake loved nothing better than to crawl inside your shirt to soak up your body heat, a little disconcerting to the un-initiated. I will say I was quite surprised at how soft and dry snake skin is.
One of our sons had a snake interest for a while. He had a Ball Python he named "Gengis Constrictor". Cracked me up. I did get tired of buying young mice for its diet though. Ahhh the things we suffer through for our children.

Regarding rattlers, although the lethality is not so big, as I recall the disfiguring injuries are often significant and permenant. At least that's my recollection from my paramedic days. Perhaps care is better now......

One of our sons had a snake interest for a while. He had a Ball Python he named "Gengis Constrictor". Cracked me up. I did get tired of buying young mice for its diet though. Ahhh the things we suffer through for our children.

Regarding rattlers, although the lethality is not so big, as I recall the disfiguring injuries are often significant and permenant. At least that's my recollection from my paramedic days. Perhaps care is better now......

That's my understanding-- won't kill you, per se, but makes you wish you were dead

The Vet that worked my dog, he said it was a young snake that tagged him. "The older ones know they can't eat them, and venom is precious, so they just bite to make threats go away. The one that got your dog was either really mean, or young."

Reminds of the old joke: Lone Ranger and Tonto are out camping in the desert. A rattler bites the LR on the head of his dick. LR is lying there gasping, "Tonto, take Trigger and get help." Tonto rides off in a hurry, consults with the doc, and gets the standard snake bite treatment advice, suck the venom out. Tonto comes back and finds the LR lying on the ground in pain and sweating profusely. "Well Tonto", gasps the LR. "What did the doc say?" Tonto replies, "Doctor say Lone Ranger gonna die."

Exactly. It's like realizing you have a wasp in your motorcycle helmet with you.

Exactly. It's like realizing you have a wasp in your motorcycle helmet with you.

Amen.

I was out hunting and suddenly I hear that telltale buzz. My biggest fear was the dog, who isn't rattlesnake trained, was going to get hit. My second biggest fear was I was going to shit my pants before I could get rid of the snake. It took me a good 20 minutes before my heart-rate was back under 400 bpm. The snake was a Mohave Green, look it up, they're nasty bastards. Before all the peta posters get on my case for killing one of god's creatures, one of our group lost his dog to a snake bite last year. It was heartbreaking to see the dog suffer and I didn't want to have to go through that again.

, and this, boyz & grrlz, is why we have the second cup-holder in the folding lawn chair.

One for the coffee, soup, or whatever,

0007650111212_500X500.jpg

, but the far more critical need for the 2nd cup-holder,

, is to keep a Flask of "Dreaded PNWetside Rattlesnake"

preventative/antivenom" close to hand ,,

too bad there's no cure for stupidity...

http://time.com/2897/north-carolina-hospital-bill-snake-bite/

I once owned a Siberian Husky. It wasn't a dog. It was some entity masquerading as a dog. He was very sweet but no matter what I did to contain him, he would find a way to break out of the yard and run free until someone as far as ten miles away would call and say they had my dog. At night he was seen running with packs of coyotes. During the day he chased small animals and killed them. He even tried to kill a neighbor's cat on the owner's California King. The neighborhood petitioned for me to get rid of him. Once I flew him to the Rockies to go hiking (only time he behaved) he broke out of his cage inside the baggage compartment. When the crew opened the door, he jumped out and ran down the tarmac.

Anyway, a rattler bit him on the neck up here in the hills. They're are a lot when it gets hot. I didn't know he had been bit. But I heard the rattle. He immediately became uncharacteristically mellow. And sicker. So I took him to the vet.

Fucker cost me a small fortune.

Poisonous snakes freak the shit out of me even though I know it's not rational. Unlike my lovely wife who as a Girl Scout in Texas was taught how to kill them with a boot and a shovel.

I fuking love snakes.One of the highlights of our first Costa Rica trip was visiting the herpatology museum.exhibit thingy. Hoe.Lee.Shit but do they have some cool slitherers there!... :lol:

HARLEY Seat & Bags & Boots

Then to the BBQ :)

IF the Facker didn't strike first :o

So Much for feeling Smug wearing Leggings as That one could Hit the Top of Yer Head :wacko:

Went hiking with my daughter in El Morro canyon in laguna/newport. She almost stepped on the rattler coiled up just off the trail. She froze and screamed (she was 8 at the time). I picked her up and ran 2 miles before the adrenalin went down. Apparently I made some sorta of growl scream that she makes me try to do once in a while. fight or flight is a strong natural reaction.

Went hiking with my daughter in El Morro canyon in laguna/newport. She almost stepped on the rattler coiled up just off the trail. She froze and screamed (she was 8 at the time). I picked her up and ran 2 miles before the adrenalin went down. Apparently I made some sorta of growl scream that she makes me try to do once in a while. fight or flight is a strong natural reaction.

Great canyon to hike in, we did it quite often. Fortunately never saw any snakes....

Jeezis 'Guys', the last rattlesnake I came across in Arizona was a 4' 3" Green Mohave....and I sat down and played with him for twenty minutes.....:lol:

Jeezis 'Guys', the last rattlesnake I came across in Arizona was a 4' 3" Green Mohave....and I sat down and played with him for twenty minutes..... :lol:

Wait....you speak Parseltongue?

That explains a lot!

Jeezis 'Guys', the last rattlesnake I came across in Arizona was a 4' 3" Green Mohave....and I sat down and played with him for twenty minutes.....:lol:

That was 4 inches, not feet. and your dick, not a snake

Jeezis 'Guys', the last rattlesnake I came across in Arizona was a 4' 3" Green Mohave....and I sat down and played with him for twenty minutes..... :lol:

That was 4 inches, not feet. and your dick, not a snake

You and CS must be Siamese twins. Which explains just about everything except cottage cheese and Area 51....

don't get bit by a poisonous snake, anti-venom will set you back $40K a shot...

Can't be that much surely!? It's free in Aus ......& our snakes are actually dangerous

Year and a half or so ago my friends dog was bitten by a water moccasin aka cotten mouth. $2500 later the dog is fine, luckily the local animal hospital had some anti-venom on hand. It took me a year but I found and killed the snake, 3' long and as thick as my arm. Killed one yesterday in the horse pasture, not as thick but still 3' or so. These are ugly snakes, dangerous because the old ones don't flee - they coil and stay motionless and the flat black is amazingly good camo, especially when on dark dirt which is common here. The one yesterday I encountered after cleaning the horse stalls and just finished dumping and when I turned around saw it 2' feet from my path. I knew it wouldn't move if I didn't, my friend was walking her 2 dogs (including the survivor) so I called to her to put up the dogs and fetch a shovel. That sucker wasn't easy to dispatch as the dirt was very soft. I often carry a .22 pistol with rat shot but didn't have it as was working with her horses. He was unlucky #13 in a little over a year there. One with my boot, several with a shovel, one with an old truck jack and the others with the .410 or the .22. Oh, one when mowing around a pond with the tractor, found it later. Not a fan of snakes but am careful to not harm anything but these and copperheads. I have let several coral snakes go as they are strikingly beautiful and while very poisonous almost impossible to hurt you.

The story told is if walking in a snake area don't be the 3rd guy. First guy wakes it up, 2nd pisses it off and the 3rd guy gets bit.

Idiot neighbor thinks he is safe from Rattlers on his mountain bike ...... HA !!!!

i live in an area loaded with cotton mouths most are about 3'. Lazyest snake there is, almost all bites come from stepping on them. I've seen some big ones though and it amazes me how fat they are. A six foot one can be as big around as your leg and would make me second guess a shovel as an appropriate weapon. They look like they could pump a gallon of venom in you they are so damn big. Walking up on one of the big ones is a heart attack moment for sure.

Never stepped on one but was checking on a calf last year and was within a foot of one in tall grass. That's the one that died by stomping, was a pretty cool morning so couldn't move fast (it, not me, I was pretty fast). The younger ones will get away but the older (black) ones just stay motionless hoping you don't see them. They don't want to bite since anything they can't eat is wasted venom that takes a week or more to replace. Last fall I was demo'ing some old barns and sheds and when I moved a pile of old wood biggest one I have ever seen. Don't know how long it was as the bucket had cut it in half. Not sure was as big as my leg but certainly bigger than my arm, was one of those oh shit moments even being in an enclosed cab. The property owners had never seen it.

As to the shovel, regretted that choice but the pistol was much further away, still for awhile in that soft mud all I was doing was really pissing it off and was wondering if I had started something I couldn't finish. Only other time ever fired there was when coyotes getting too aggressive - couple of warning shots and they back off. It's sort of an oasis with all the surrounding areas being developed so all the wildlife is being pushed. If not for the dogs and livestock I wouldn't care.

547314_10152041013205191_2045568545_n.jp

THIS is a one good reason NOT to kill every snake you see. Texas Indigo snake eating a Rattler. The guy who took this pic said "it was still rattling all the way down." unsure emoticon They don't hurt humans or dogs!! There ARE snakes that are GOOD to have around, because they target the deadly ones. Just thought I'd share for those of you who think, or have friends who think, "the only good snake is a dead snake." NOT TRUE!! In fact, it it's against FEDERAL LAW to kill an Indigo. There's only 4 poisonous snakes in the USA... Rattler, Coral, Copperhead & Water Moccasin (Cottonmouth). Learn about them & please don't kill every snake you see. It's important. --CG

Agree that some snakes are OK to have around (at a respectable distance).

In Aust, the common red belly black snake is well known for keeping the more dangerous types away.

There are some nasty ones in some areas that you do not want to get close to.

Red belly blacks will keep a taipian out of its area, which is a good thing if its area is your back yard.

A black will not attack you and if you do get bitten, normal snake bite first aid will be enough to help you.

Hey Woody, I can't find the big , pretty poster right now that was put out by some agency here in Arizona. ....buy it turns out that we have more species of rattlesnakes than any where else on the planet. Like thirteen of them. Sheet howdy....

In Aust, the common red belly black snake is well known for keeping the more dangerous types away.

Red belly blacks will keep a taipian out of its area, which is a good thing if its area is your back yard.

A black will not attack you and if you do get bitten, normal snake bite first aid will be enough to help you.

You make "normal snake bite" sound...normal. If I have a snake bite, it's pretty extranormal. I don't take horseflies well, a snake would be bad juju.

I was working on our water line for the property and teaching my 14 y/o son how to do guy stuff. Went down to shut off the water and opened up the box to reach the valve. Scraping the dirt an s snail shells out the way thinking "really a lot of snail shells" when my son points to the 2' long garter snake coiled flat against the side the box and said "he must really like snails". Snake is harmless but was about 2 inches from my hand.

It to every ounce of self control I have to not scream like a 10 year old girl with my hair on fire!!

My son would have never let me live that down :)

WL

Hey Woody, I can't find the big , pretty poster right now that was put out by some agency here in Arizona. ....buy it turns out that we have more species of rattlesnakes than any where else on the planet. Like thirteen of them. Sheet howdy....

Nothing Like A Party on the Colorado River

Where You can Enjoy Them ALL

Not that often BUT I have seen what I said Fuck-it and assumed to be a Rattler Swimming across the river

Got to be on the lOOk out 100% of the time

identificator%20of%20california%20rattle "V" 975_mail_size_002_1.jpg

north_american_snakes_poster.jpg

You make "normal snake bite" sound...normal. If I have a snake bite, it's pretty extranormal. I don't take horseflies well, a snake would be bad juju.

Yes, Ishmael, I know that can sound strange.

I guess growing up in Australia makes us more aware of what can kill you and what can just make you sick if you get bitten.

When I said normal snake bite first aid, I was referring to the way you treat a bite from something that is not going to kill you in 10 minutes.

If you get bitten by an Inland Taipan, you better hope you are very close to a large Hospital with specific antivenom.

The Coastal taipan will kill you as well, not as quick, but its a larger snake and more aggresive, so still a nasty critter.

These are the ones I was referring to when I said its better to keep a red belly black in your yard, as they tend to keep the nasty ones away.

Normal snake bite first aid in Australia is pressure immobilization. A firm bandage around the affected limb basically.

Some experts are calling for more research on this method, and its claimed it is not effective on many of the snakes found in other countries due to the manner in which the poison attacks the body from different snakes.

I kinda like snakes, from a safe distance and have a healthy respect for the Australian bush and what it can give, and what it can take away!!

This one? :)

975_mail_size_002_1.jpg

Edit

Woody beat me to it

I had no idea the Massassauga ranged that far. They are on the endangered list in Ontario - big fines if you hurt or kill one. Fortunately tough to find and low on both aggression and toxicity.

^Yups^, that's the one. Looks like I live smack dab in Fang Central....

Still wearing go aheads?? :P

Yeah, but I just ordered a new pair. Bottom soles are orange and they have twenty blue lasers on each one......

^Yups^, that's the one. Looks like I live smack dab in Fang Central....

Still wearing go aheads?? :P

Yeah, but I just ordered a new pair. Bottom soles are orange and they have twenty blue lasers on each one......

10411312_670003413088728_249378744886269

I'm good as I only wear black ones.

(here's my Christmas present to myself---I bought every f'ng pair that Walmart had last Xmas Eve....:lol: )

1400430707.jpg

^^^^^^ NOTHING from China in that basket :-)

I was just going to say, Rainbows. I actually did wear out one pair and I am in need of another. Bought my last pair from the Rainbow store.

Johannes-Stotter-body-painting-11.jpg

Yes, Ishmael, I know that can sound strange.

I guess growing up in Australia makes us more aware of what can kill you and what can just make you sick if you get bitten.

When I said normal snake bite first aid, I was referring to the way you treat a bite from something that is not going to kill you in 10 minutes.

If you get bitten by an Inland Taipan, you better hope you are very close to a large Hospital with specific antivenom.

The Coastal taipan will kill you as well, not as quick, but its a larger snake and more aggresive, so still a nasty critter.

These are the ones I was referring to when I said its better to keep a red belly black in your yard, as they tend to keep the nasty ones away.

Normal snake bite first aid in Australia is pressure immobilization. A firm bandage around the affected limb basically.

Some experts are calling for more research on this method, and its claimed it is not effective on many of the snakes found in other countries due to the manner in which the poison attacks the body from different snakes.

I kinda like snakes, from a safe distance and have a healthy respect for the Australian bush and what it can give, and what it can take away!!

Here is the snake hall of fame. There is more to Australia than having the worlds hottest girls, best cricket team and best sailors...

Most venomous snakes of the world

Inland taipan Australia 0.01 mg/kg 0.025 mg/kg N/A

Dubois' seasnake Coral Sea, Arafura Sea, Timor Sea and Indian Ocean N/A 0.044 mg/kg N/A

Eastern brown snake Australia, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia 0.041 mg/kg 0.053 mg/kg 0.01 mg/kg

Yellow bellied sea snake Tropical oceanic waters N/A 0.067 mg/kg N/A

Peron's sea snake Gulf of Siam, Strait of Taiwan, Coral sea islands, and other places N/A 0.079 mg/kg N/A

Coastal Taipan Australia 0.064 mg/kg 0.099 mg/kg 0.013 mg/kg

Many-banded krait Mainland China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Laos, Burma N/A 0.108 mg/kg 0.113 mg/kg

Black-banded sea krait eastern coast of the Malay Peninsula and Brunei, and in Halmahera, Indonesia.. N/A 0.111 mg/kg N/A

Black Tiger snake Australia 0.099 mg/kg 0.131 mg/kg N/A

Mainland Tiger snake Australia 0.118 mg/kg 0.118 mg/kg 0.014 mg/kg

Western Australian Tiger snake Australia 0.124 mg/kg 0.194 mg/kg N/A

Beaked sea snake Tropical Indo-Pacific 0.164 mg/kg 0.1125 mg/kg N/A

Kaliforniais being inundated with Water-Moccasins

that have a Fine Bite that goes Deep

Nothing to do with saving Water Just another Money Grab !!

FUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, can't believe how the prices have dropped on the rainbows. Got a pair of hemp uppers.