• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
douglas

are darwin award applications still open?

....awwFAWK!...I remember how much a 2' fall on my tailbone hurt :mellow:

......I'm sure the blueshirt fucktard spat his out! :blink::wacko:

Darwin decided to let these two live.....death. would. be. too. kind.

Darwinaism doesn't work. They didn't die.

Technically, death is not required to win a Darwin Award. A few years back someone earned one because an "involuntary sterilization" removed their genes from the gene pool.

These folks are simply dumbasses.....and for a change not from Florida.

Technically, death is not required to win a Darwin Award. A few years back someone earned one because an "involuntary sterilization" removed their genes from the gene pool.

Wasn't that the guy that used a .22 shell as a headlight fuze and managed to blow his nuts off?

Hey, if it were not for people like that I wouldn't have had a 37 year career filled with moments when I could barely contain my laughter right after I said "so how did this happen".

When I first opened the thread, the looping video proceeded in slow motion, as it loaded. The second guy landed on his right ankle, and I am certain it wasn't intended to bend that way. Or, he added a new joint to his lower leg. (wince)

When I first opened the thread, the looping video proceeded in slow motion, as it loaded. The second guy landed on his right ankle, and I am certain it wasn't intended to bend that way. Or, he added a new joint to his lower leg. (wince)

And his melon took a shot as well...

Wasn't that the guy that used a .22 shell as a headlight fuze and managed to blow his nuts off?

Think so. Glad to see another sicko that follows the Darwin Awards.

Gotta go working in mounting JATOs to the boat to help get out the inlet when it is wind against tide.

Hey, if it were not for people like that I wouldn't have had a 37 year career filled with moments when I could barely contain my laughter right after I said "so how did this happen".

Yeah, a trimaleolar fracture for me taking a piss behind the barn.

Yeah, a trimaleolar fracture for me taking a piss behind the barn.

Ouch!!

Gotta go working in mounting JATOs to the boat to help get out the inlet when it is wind against tide.

My father was in the same law school class as Canada's former Minister of Justice...and Ontario's Darwin nominee. A Toronto lawyer & former varsity football player that used to demonstrate the strength of his floor to ceiling office windows with a flying shoulder tackle. Until he plummeted a couple dozen stories.

So far my dad has fractured his skull falling off the roof...twice, almost electrocuted himself with various kitchen appliances and a butter knife three times, and blew up one salon settee cushion by storing a leaking propane bottle in the cabin of his Northstar.

Was a pretty banner class :/

My father was in the same law school class as Canada's former Minister of Justice...and Ontario's Darwin nominee. A Toronto lawyer & former varsity football player that used to demonstrate the strength of his floor to ceiling office windows with a flying shoulder tackle. Until he plummeted a couple dozen stories.

So far my dad has fractured his skull falling off the roof...twice, almost electrocuted himself with various kitchen appliances and a butter knife three times, and blew up one salon settee cushion by storing a leaking propane bottle in the cabin of his Northstar.

Was a pretty banner class :/

I won't tell the story about repelling off my roof at 1am quite drunk with a bunch of my co-workers. It seemed like such a good idea at the time.........ah youth......

They are always open.

Make like Joseph Wambaugh and get that stuff down on paper....

+1!

+1!

The CPR on the perp they had just shot bit in one of Wambaugh's novels was a classic! Go for it PB, just do it!

We made a make shift pole vaulting 'court' in our friends back yard early in high school ('72-ish?). It was in the back yard and the pit was a few old mattresses about five or six feet from the back wall of the house. We were quite proud of ourselves that with about zero training we could get up to around ten feet or so---and land usually pretty safely without breaking ourselves. Then one afternoon Mike's older brother brought one of his track & field buddies over---he was damn good at just about everything he did. So we sat back to watch what this guy could do with our shit. He promptly not only put himself easily over the bar at ten foot-ish-----but right up onto the fuking roof as well. Gawd but those were the daze......

Re-thread title

Most of you are too dammed stupid to fill out your Darwin Awaed application

Practice what you preach. You have the memory (or brains) of a 2 week old Labrador. And I have no doubt I'm smarter.

And when can I expect the refund on the dues you absconded? You should have been jailed, not excused. Gouv is a thief for anyone that can hear (read).

Re-thread title

Fuck me,

You've become one helluva sanctimonious prick lately.

Re-thread title

Practice what you preach. You have the memory (or brains) of a 2 week old Labrador. And I have no doubt I'm smarter.

And when can I expect the refund on the dues you absconded? You should have been jailed, not excused. Gouv is a thief for anyone that can hear (read).

And if you had any balls, you'd have sorted this shot a long time ago, in private.

Re-thread title

And if you had any balls, you'd have sorted this shot a long time ago, in private.

Fuck you. I don't take this place personally or seriously. With 14K+ posts, this is your life.

Re-thread title

Fuck you. I don't take this place personally or seriously. With 14K+ posts, this is your life.
:)

Re-thread title

Same offer I have made to everyone whose animosity expressed on these ffound indicates a need for better information about who I am and how I live my life.

I host a regatta every year to which you are invited. If you cannot arrange your own boat I will help you birtiw one. I have a reasonably decent bunkhouse in my Boatshop office where you are welcome to stay during your visit.

I will be happy to explain in as great detail as you need EXACTLY what was my contract with the North American Laser Class, what I did with each if my 1461 days on the job, where funds came from, how they were spent, and if you are interested, I will even try to explain why.

If you are sufficiently curious, you may also have a look at every personal receipt, credit card statement, bank statement and have it explained how I invested close to $100,000 of my own money in the NA ILCA class operation.

After completion of your visit your ONLY obligation is to continue on with your life holding the full memory of your previous behavior toward me.

Than why were you drummed? And you were a great President...but why? I loved you were promoting regattas across the country and could swear I was getting emails every week about something. I loved it and quit not long after you. You were a large part of why I owned a Laser. I felt cheated. That's why I am sore.

Re-thread title

Same offer I have made to everyone whose animosity expressed on these ffound indicates a need for better information about who I am and how I live my life.

I host a regatta every year to which you are invited. If you cannot arrange your own boat I will help you birtiw one. I have a reasonably decent bunkhouse in my Boatshop office where you are welcome to stay during your visit.

I will be happy to explain in as great detail as you need EXACTLY what was my contract with the North American Laser Class, what I did with each if my 1461 days on the job, where funds came from, how they were spent, and if you are interested, I will even try to explain why.

If you are sufficiently curious, you may also have a look at every personal receipt, credit card statement, bank statement and have it explained how I invested close to $100,000 of my own money in the NA ILCA class operation.

After completion of your visit your ONLY obligation is to continue on with your life holding the full memory of your previous behavior toward me.

Than why were you drummed? And you were a great President...but why?

Vanguard wanted theire shaire of teh monney, nothinge moire..................

All I ask is that none of you..............under any circumstances...........mention Joe Paterno.............don't ask why, just don't.

Well I'm glad I had enough restraint to not pull out ^THAT^ card last night. Better you than me.....:lol:

wasn't this thread about two dumb fucks sliding down a glass roof and breaking their bodies?

Pretty much how it started, then it all fell apart and got all touchy-feelie. Ick. I feel soiled.

Re-thread title

Sure Soli, and your life is hounding Gouv for some imagined crime from the past. I want to be like you when I grow up.

True, but I'm an expert in stupid as evidenced by my screen name... Trust me, I'm fucking good at it too-

My life could be described as a quest searching for the bounds of stupidity

The fact I am still alive ( and posting here) is proof I have not yet found those boundaries

Yup, Darwin is still alive and kicking.

Or is that dead and stinking?

Oh well, we got some dumb dead guys. So I guess they meet the initial qualifications.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bulletproof-vest-killing-20150526-story.html

And:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Swimmer-carrying-rock-drowns-on-birthday-6286910.php

Yeah, what was with the dumbass holding a big rock and trying to swim?

Re-thread title

14,000 posts = can't have a life

Life begins at 25,000 posts - Fackin nOOb's -_-

Oh well, we got some dumb dead guys. So I guess they meet the initial qualifications.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bulletproof-vest-killing-20150526-story.html

And:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Swimmer-carrying-rock-drowns-on-birthday-6286910.php

Darwin candidates are not confined to the coasts. We have our own in the midwest:

"Man jumps into Antioch lake to save cat, ends up drowning"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-antioch-drowning-20150525-story.html

And:

Darwin candidates are not confined to the coasts. We have our own in the midwest:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-antioch-drowning-20150525-story.html

Yeah...but what happened to the cat?

This thread seems to have suffered from a lot of post deletion. Is Gouv trying to get back under the 15k mark to try and get his life back?

Gouv's all about his posting amount number, nothing more.

Putting him on ignore greatly reduced the static that was clogging up the channel.

And:

Yeah...but what happened to the cat?

The story says the cat was fine.

And:

Guys will take all kinds of risks to get a little pussy.

Had the exact same thing happen here some years ago, three people in a folding boat with a dog. Dog goes in water, man follows flipping boat. Two died, dog survived. I worked over one for 45 minutes before they declared him. Alcohol.

Had the exact same thing happen here some years ago, three people in a folding boat with a dog. Dog goes in water, man follows flipping boat. Two died, dog survived. I worked over one for 45 minutes before they declared him. Alcohol.

These stories are all too common. Two or three years ago there was a couple in their early 60s crossing a lake in their pontoon boat. Dog jumps in the lake. Man goes in after the dog. Finds himself in distress. Wife goes in after her husband. They both drown, dog survives. Occurred in Mass. I think.

Sounds like we need to purchase a pontoon boat and a cat for someone....Would limit the post count and the bullshit created...No?

These stories are all too common. Two or three years ago there was a couple in their early 60s crossing a lake in their pontoon boat. Dog jumps in the lake. Man goes in after the dog. Finds himself in distress. Wife goes in after her husband. They both drown, dog survives. Occurred in Mass. I think.

Happens anywhere it freezes, every winter people fall in trying to save the mutt in the UK. It's a daily occurrence I'm sure.

Stick a harness on them if you need to. Saves a lot of grief.

Sounds like we need to purchase a pontoon boat and a cat for someone....Would limit the post count and the bullshit created...No?

maybe we could get a group buy discount. there are several that need to be set afloat and tipped over.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/68995651/fisherman-killed-by-swordfish-in-hawaii

A Hawaiian fisherman is dead after a swordfish he had speared in a harbour on the Big Island struck him in the chest with its sharp bill.

This one is eligible for the Steve Irwin medal as well.

Has anyone mentioned about visiting yachtsmen turning up unannounced in the RHKYC bar??

captioned as "hold my beer as i set off this mortar shell in the garage to celebrate independence day"

or, "it's only illegal to set off a mortar shell outdoors"

sHhftlF.gif

Oh man, I got lotsa Darwin fireworks stories.........the guy who was rebuilding his motorcycle in the LIVING ROOM of his apartment with open containers of gas around one 4th in the wee hours of the morning decided (with his drunk friends) that it would be cool to hold it like a LAWS shoulder fired launcher and shoot passing cars out the second story window.

Not so much........but it was a hell of a fire..........

It could only be worse in Milwaukee.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126225293.html

LOL, this fukwit with initials Mark Freer (not on google, don't bother) did the same thing, sort of.

He shot Himself in the leg to get the girl back. Worked for about 2 minutes. The landlord heard the whole thing and said he never heard so much hollering and crying in his whole life.

These guys surely deserve nomination for the Darwin award.

Greek%20Prime%20Minister,%20Alexis%20Tsi

And these people

CJBJicTWUAAqPSX.png

In the coming days or weeks we'll know if they should be worthy winners

"There was no rushing him to the hospital. There was no Devon left when I got there," said 25-year-old Cody Staples, who called it an accident.

"Devon was not the kind of person who would do something stupid. He was the kind of person who would pretend to do something stupid to make people laugh," he said.

We have a winner.

"There was no rushing him to the hospital. There was no Devon left when I got there," said 25-year-old Cody Staples, who called it an accident.

"Devon was not the kind of person who would do something stupid. He was the kind of person who would pretend to do something stupid to make people laugh," he said.

We have a winner.

Mind blowing stupidity...

We have a winner.

Mind blowing stupidity...

I see what you did there...

The cool thing about the Darwin Awards is that, by winning you are not taking away from someone else. Someone else will not be denied their Darwin Award because this guy blew his brains out through his ears. How selfless!

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are Stupid!

So this guy decides he wants to jump off a cliff in at an abandoned quarry. He climbed over a fence. He ignored the 'no trespassing' signs. He ignored others who told him not to jump.

He jumped and he died.

Word is he jumped off a 75' cliff into 5' of water.

Sad and unnecessary. But a Darwin Award Winner.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/david-rothwell-35-dies-after-jumping-into-water-at-morrison-s-quarry-in-wakefield-que-1.3142655

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Can I borrow that?

Can I borrow that?

Sure, I stole it!

i_see_dumb_people.jpg

Remimded me thisse.... :)

I went to Costco yesterday. It was like the Night of the Living Dumb. Only it was early in the day.

Low income folks shop at Costco to make their $ go further. That does bring a few "characters" in. We go once in a while for specific things. Interestingly, Costco gas today was $3.09 a gallon. The station down the street was $3.69. I put 28 gallons in.........

Cosco treats it's employees better than most of the big box stores. For that reason, I support them, but you can only buy 50 rolls of toilet paper so many times a year.

Cosco treats it's employees better than most of the big box stores. For that reason, I support them, but you can only buy 50 rolls of toilet paper so many times a year.

You must not have many women at your house.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid!

Dead people aren't nearly as annoying as stupid people, except for zombies of course.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid!

Dead people aren't nearly as annoying as stupid people, except for zombies of course.

The fucking dead people get to line up first for gas, needless to say it kinda slows down from there.