• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Thanks guys, interesting design. That white handle looks tiny.

Akn had a collision with a Ufo, and suddenly all are wearing them, good from them.

Sucks to be me, I can't even see the VOR websites dashboard. Just not loading the map area. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

New Spinlocks Leo...not yet available to the punters and like a lot of their gear. Some gear doesn't hit retail until after the race is finished, presumably feedback, maybe some tweaks made before full production.

A bunch of tweaking to get the price to an acceptable level and get it tested/approved as well.  Saw it is Naptown and it looks like a nice piece of kit

On 10/22/2017 at 4:11 PM, stief said:

I'm envious. Just back from a week hiking the Gower Coast, and often looked out towards Cornwall imagining the fleet coming in next June. Looking forward to your pics :)

Thank you sir, glad you enjoyed the Gower Coast, been my play ground off and on for over 40 years. I've sailed, canoed and swam (not always intentionally mind) around it often. Even lost my brother once in Oxwich, alas we found him again :)

I now based further east in the Vale of Glamorgan so the natural course for the boats will be close inshore to our beach.

On 10/22/2017 at 5:56 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Yes it is, but only if ones thinking is constrained, and believe this is a RTW race.

Yo Jack, not so serious man, I was only being ironic the leg to Cardiff starting in Newport R.I. rather than Newport, Gwent. But I get your point not so much a world race as a grand tour.

Cheers

When the tracker does not work...

If you use adblocking like any sane person you most likely have to add an exemption for volvooceanrace.com
Here is why, the tracker main script

https://www.volvooceanrace.com/static/tracker/leg1/tracker/tracker.js

triggers the /tracker/tracker.js rule from the EasyPrivacy ruleset (most likely also included in other lists, I did not check.)

If that does not work: The VOR site is a bit picky when it comes to browsers.
- The raw videos stutter bad in Vivaldi, works in Chrome, Iron, Firefox (ESR and 56), Edge, IE11
- The tracker is empty: Vivaldi, Iron works in Chrome, Firefox (ESR and 56), Edge, IE11

That is without any kind of ad or script blocking, no piHole (DNS blocking) either. The tracker tries to figure out which version to serve - apparently if it does not  know the browser it serves nutthin. (Spoofing the user agent makes the tracker work.)

Looks like they are working on this though, while writing this post the tracker did not work with Edge and IE11. Now it does. Vivaldi is also looking better.

Thanks NotSoFast and Chasm, no luck still. All extensions off, cache and cookies cleared, nothing stopping it, but Volvo itself...

On another note, anyone happy with this seasons news cast? Finding it pretty sparse on YouTube and FB and the pommy commentator is not my cup of tea. Bring on SailorGirl and the Volodia tracker! What a combination that would be!!!

One can only dream. :-)

The news cast?
[Darth Vader] I find your lack of microphones disturbing. [/Darth Vader]

That metallic echo? Chances are that someone is using the mic of the cam showing Neil in front of the round desk. 

Which browser and os?

7 hours ago, lahana said:

Thanks NotSoFast and Chasm, no luck still. All extensions off, cache and cookies cleared, nothing stopping it, but Volvo itself...

On another note, anyone happy with this seasons news cast? Finding it pretty sparse on YouTube and FB and the pommy commentator is not my cup of tea. Bring on SailorGirl and the Volodia tracker! What a combination that would be!!!

I was never a fan of the chick. No offense to her - but she was just too wooden and presentational. At least the POM has some relatable emotion. The production quality - even from the HQ - however has dropped significantly from a technical perspective. I appreciate Mark's point about wanting things to be more raw and boat-centric - without the worry of a weekly series schedule. That is right on. But the bar for all of this - from a viewer's perspective - has been set by the AC. That has been phenomenal television in every respect.

That said - the SAILING of the Leg 1 start was just mind-blowing. The boats ripping through the spectator fleet is what makes the VOR superior to the AC. Damn the rules and proprieties - we're sailing. THAT'S what it's about. THAT'S the story. These guys are the hardcore competitors that will do ANYTHING to win. I want to know more about them.

Again, Mark's point about bandwidth is perfectly valid - and his approach is perfectly valid. But they need to stop with the stilted on-board interviews and just focus on the raw footage coming off the boats and crew and figure out a way to cut that into presentable drama. What they are doing right now is the least of both worlds. It's going to hurt them.

22 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

from a viewer's perspective - has been set by the AC. That has been phenomenal television in every respect.

Imagery maybe but the AC commentating was unedulterated shit by any measure. 

Conrad & crew beat them hands down in that department and they have to do it non-stop for days/weeks with out a break, not 30 minutes per race.

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Conrad & crew beat them hands down in that department and they have to do it non-stop for days/weeks with out a break, not 30 minutes per race.

You're completely wrong - as usual. Ken Read's commentary was about as good as it gets. Keep trying. That light bulb is sure to come on at some point.

12 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

You're completely wrong - as usual. Ken Read's commentary was about as good as it gets. Keep trying. That light bulb is sure to come on at some point.

Maybe it's me them, but I doubt it. I know Kenny put my goldfish to sleep.

Why on earth do website like the VOR just get worse and worse? I run Firefox with adblocking (no doubt several million other folk also do that. Surely adblocking is a reason for using Firefox) and the VOR site won't show me a tracker map at all and the various link buttons, if I had any clue as to what they are supposed to do, don't seem to do whatever it was they were intended to do.
IE, if I use the link NotSoFast gave here, does manage to show a tracker map, but if there are any toolbars and a status bar there isn't enough screen left to see the full list of boats at the bottom. Depending on what link I use to get a tracker display I can even get a map with no boat list at all, because there is too much Volvo clutter at the top of the screen. If I can't see part of a boat list, then if I hover over a boat to see what it is doing, there is no way of getting to another boat!

If I use NotSoFast's link and switch off some toolbars I can get more than 2 boats on the list and the list scroll bar and so, to an extent it is workable.
At least last time the data was available and a couple of other good functional trackers came out but I gather this time that door has been shut too.
I tried using the website on my galaxy tab andthe tracker wouldnt work on that on any web browser. It tried to force me to download an app. but if the folk doing the software can't get a wesite to work then why would one trust them to write an app which could possibly wreck your tablet?
End result. I harly ever visit the VOR website and I follow the race as best I can on SA, LiveShips and Vesselfinder and look at the screen shots of those lucky enough to get the tracker to work on their browsers and screens. Is that really what the VOR promoters want?
Meanwhile another race is gearing up to go, and I am following loads of much more interesting boats, on AIS, with the worlds real top sailors as they are all delivering their boats to Le Havre. Yep, another French race, the Transat Jacques Vabre, 5th Nov departure, and I have little doubt that there will be a tracker and website which works Ok on most pcs and tablets.

Listen Stay just take a deep breath and relax, think of the first time you got a blowjob from a member of the opposite sex, the time you aced the start in that beer can race...now it's only 50,000,000 volts and won't hurt son.

vSdyPVfrTRPhcsb-800x450-noPad.jpg

11 hours ago, lahana said:

Sailorgirl just needs to stop giggling like a girl.  Annoying as fuck.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NORBowGirl said:

Hoho!  and all the other RTW racers :)

"According to NASA’s Orbital Debris Office, any objects re-entering Earth’s atmosphere cannot exceed a 0.0001 chance of impact with humans, meaning that if the entry were to occur 10,000 times, there would only be one human casualty expected."

Hope this doesn't go to a vote for the team most likely to be there, even if they have a great video platform.

The concept of saving bandwidth in favor of better raw in race coverage now makes sense to me.  So as far as a show, or series it sounds like they'll go back to the format of leg documentaries, which they did in 11-12.  Upon reflection I prefer that format to the weekly episodes they did last go around.

I guess my only gripe is the 6 hour updates, positional updates don't require much bandwidth.  Maybe bandwidth in the form of staff in the headquarters, which again I can see how there could be a shortfall there.  I might not like it.

45 minutes ago, JeronimoII said:

nice insight into the sail plan and use depending on angle and TWS

Good hunting! Meant to hunt down the one they showed (at the start in Alicante, I think), but no need now. Thanks.

Didn't happen to find a link to the polars too, by any chance? 

10 hours ago, random said:

Sailorgirl just needs to stop giggling like a girl.  Annoying as fuck.

Hey Random, what's the name of the character in your avatar again?  I used to read that comic as a kid.  Surfing comic, right?

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

stief ask hitchhiker as he is posting routes everyday 

Good point. I'm also waiting to see if Campbell and Herman jump in too.  They, and others, provided much good content for the threads to ponder last time. Expected the VORGame to have access to the best polars for the VO65, but I think I read the game is testing foils. (Aside: wonder if virtual sailing has been used by naval architects to beta test design ideas). 

22 minutes ago, southerncross said:

Hey Random, what's the name of the character in your avatar again?  I used to read that comic as a kid.  Surfing comic, right?

Captain Goodvibes.

15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The AC coverage was top shelf.  I'm still watching it every now and then.  Ken is good, the other guy was really good.  When Ken tried to soften the flogging the pom corrected him, said NZ were a knot faster up and downwind. 

STOP PRESS

Since the Middle Sea Race finished we have had Dorothy and Bindi stake out the airport in Lisbon. In disguise naturally so not to attract attention. 

Anyway you will never guess who just stepped off the kerosene canary from Malta???

download (5).jpg

funny_wonder-woman.jpg

Does anyone know how the old boats were allocated?

mapfre = mapfre

donfeng = dongfeng

brunel = Brunel?

alvimed = vestas 11

akzo = new boat 8

sca = for sale

which leaves Abu Dhabi and the rebuilt vestas for witty and Dee?

18 hours ago, stief said:

Hoho!  and all the other RTW racers :)

"According to NASA’s Orbital Debris Office, any objects re-entering Earth’s atmosphere cannot exceed a 0.0001 chance of impact with humans, meaning that if the entry were to occur 10,000 times, there would only be one human casualty expected."

Hope this doesn't go to a vote for the team most likely to be there, even if they have a great video platform.

NASA should look up “Murphy’s law” before dumping IIS on point Nemo.

1 hour ago, freddy said:

Does anyone know how the old boats were allocated?

mapfre = mapfre

donfeng = dongfeng

brunel = Brunel?

alvimed = vestas 11

akzo = new boat 8

sca = for sale

which leaves Abu Dhabi and the rebuilt vestas for witty and Dee?

Brunel got the same boat, look at all the handwriting inside from the school kids.

The rebuild Vestas is now the TTTOP

So that leaves the Abu Dhabi for Scallywag

6 hours ago, BR3232 said:

wtf is going on with the tracker? I get this with 3 different browsers.

Q4mAdAE.png

+1. The VOR does it to encourage the general public to get interested in ocean racing!

Best to forget this one and follow the Transat Jacques Vabre starting 5th Nov! You never know, they are French and their tracker will probably work.

46 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Your browser settings are the cause of this. 

I haven't "set" my browsers! and they work perfectly OK with other websites and other race trackers.

36 minutes ago, staysail said:

I haven't "set" my browsers! and they work perfectly OK with other websites and other race trackers.

Well, apparently you and BR3232 have some strange browser/OS/network configuration since the tracker works just fine with my Firefox on Win7 and Safari on iOS Ipad mini.

2 hours ago, Marty6 said:

Well, apparently you and BR3232 have some strange browser/OS/network configuration since the tracker works just fine with my Firefox on Win7 and Safari on iOS Ipad mini.

Lucky you!

I'll be following the TJV.

6 hours ago, Marty6 said:

That's not how the internet works, old man.

I'm late to the party but why didn't they get the 8th boat on the line? Lack of willing team?

6 minutes ago, BR3232 said:

That's not how the internet works, old man.

Much to learn you still have my young padawan

is anyone also annoyed with the speed of Neil's talking in the morning quick fix and the midday show?? Not sure why he thinks he needs to speak that fast, and not sure why VOR thinks the morning quick fix needs to be max 2 minutes long, and the midday show not more then 15 minutes. VOR tries to squeeze too much info in very little time. Also Niel's standing in front of the camera and continuous moving is quite annoying and comes across as hectic. Niel should sit down like at the Vendee Globe daily show and slow down.  Show is good, but could be improved. 

9 hours ago, Chasm said:

Which OS and which browsers?

They must have improved it as this morning it now works on IE Win7 on the pc, works with Firefox and Chrome on a Galaxy tab android. Still doesn't work at all on Firefox on the pc (Win7) (Volvo screen but no map and no boat list), and doesn't work with IE on the Galaxy (boat list but wrongly formatted with no header line and no map).

I haven't changed any settings.

1 hour ago, JeronimoII said:

is anyone also annoyed with the speed of Neil's talking in the morning quick fix and the midday show?? Not sure why he thinks he needs to speak that fast, and not sure why VOR thinks the morning quick fix needs to be max 2 minutes long, and the midday show not more then 15 minutes. VOR tries to squeeze too much info in very little time. Also Niel's standing in front of the camera and continuous moving is quite annoying and comes across as hectic. Niel should sit down like at the Vendee Globe daily show and slow down.  Show is good, but could be improved. 

I guess it is horses for courses. I actually prefer the VOR show to the VG one. The VG smacked of the BBC news at 1000, quite stale and without any personality.

As to why Nial (not Neil) talks that quickly...he is like that in real life.  Sometimes your ears start bleeding, and sometimes his mouth overtakes his brain but that happens to even the slow presenters/MCs.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2017 at 9:25 PM, BR3232 said:

wtf is going on with the tracker? I get this with 3 different browsers.

Q4mAdAE.png

+1

Chrome/Firefox/Explorer on Win7

Come on VOR, get ya act together!

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Full speed Niall and laconic Conrad ...a great mix.

FIFY. 'Laconic' is good. But yeah, Niall's voice can grate.

12 minutes ago, lahana said:

+1

Chrome/Firefox/Explorer on Win7

Come on VOR, get ya act together!

All the elements are hidden because ppl are using adblockers and despite repeated specific advice from another poster - refuse to disable it for the VOR site or add an exception for the tracker element. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Miffy said:

All the elements are hidden because ppl are using adblockers and despite repeated specific advice from another poster - refuse to disable it for the VOR site or add an exception for the tracker element. 

Miffy, an adblocker is there to block ads. In the case of the Volvo website it is not "ads" which are getting blocked. Why should one have to disable an adblocker to allow content to get through? If one is asked which software is more likely to be defective, between Firefox's adblocker and the VOR tracker I know which one I would trust least! And millions of people who have perfectly good functioning browsers and are not computer geeks are very uncomfortable messing around with settings. Surely VOR should be available to normal people and not just geeks. And why does IE without an adblocker not work on some OSs?

4 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

I'm just waiting for a Stayfucked post that says you will get cancer logging into VOR.

It is like a geriatric person wearing polarized sunglasses in doors, complaining they can''t see - even after being told they can just take it off. No - it is everyone else's responsibility to install floodlamps indoors.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Miffy said:

As mentioned in an earlier post, ALL extensions OFF, including ad blocker etc.  Cookies cleared and Virus disabled and yet no go. If you're not part of the solution...

Jeez, I'm an old luddite using win 7, and I'm getting it LIVE, through ADBLOCKER.. updating every minute.

VOR Tracker.JPG

One of the issues with Windows and with IE is that slightly different versions, with different configuration, extensions, apps, behave very differently for web technologies. This is mainly due to MS's approach that allows/reauires app developers to go deep into the OS. This is good for game developers who take advantage of it, but pretty bad for everyone else.

On 22-10-2017 at 5:31 PM, jack_sparrow said:

On 22-10-2017 at 4:01 PM, Face said:

That someone can only be the Campain Director of Team Akzo Nobel, Nathalie Quéré: what a mess she has made out of a potential very competitive campaign. 

A bit player, had nothing to do with putting the band together or what would be played. Also would not know what a barrel organ, let alone what a clog looked like.

Just curious, Jack, what would this character be called in your fairy tale? No doubt a main character in the (on shore) days to come... saving herself and the whole project. 

• Like 1

Just been reading JBC's comments post the previous race (see link below) and what a difference a race makes.

As a further example of the steps towards a more open and engaging culture, contrast the rapid response yesterday when some of us were having difficulty with the audio compared to the outright denial I received by email when highlighting some errors on the tracker during the last edition. Even when it was plain to see that an error existed with screen shots to prove it. It's not necessary to go into more detail, things have moved on.

Hats off to VOR staff past and present for taking note.

Don't get complacent but please accept my/ our thanks for what you are doing.

33 minutes ago, rogerfal said:

Just been reading JBC's comments post the previous race (see link below) and what a difference a race makes.

As a further example of the steps towards a more open and engaging culture, contrast the rapid response yesterday when some of us were having difficulty with the audio compared to the outright denial I received by email when highlighting some errors on the tracker during the last edition. Even when it was plain to see that an error existed with screen shots to prove it. It's not necessary to go into more detail, things have moved on.

Hats off to VOR staff past and present for taking note.

Don't get complacent but please accept my/ our thanks for what you are doing.

VOR executives and minions read this forum like a junkie.  I wrote something about Leon, head of TV, last week, and he emailed me about it within 4 hours.  Turner reads SA.  Bicey has been a SA junkie for 15 years.  Teams, captains all read this forum when they have time.  Sponsors, PR folks too.  Some even post, and all have told us that they are happy to address concerns of the anarchists.  If you have an issue you would like to see addressed (and your name is not staysail or bucc), let me know and I'll make sure they see it.  Or just start a thread that has VOLVO OCEAN RACE in it and your issue, and maybe that will work.

No where else to go talk about it with (some) knowledgeable people.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

VOR executives and minions read this forum like a junkie.  .....  If you have an issue you would like to see addressed (and your name is not staysail or bucc), let me know and I'll make sure they see it.  Or just start a thread that has VOLVO OCEAN RACE in it and your issue, and maybe that will work.

Nothing personal Clean, but since all the important people in the sailing world already read the threads, why would anyone bother to "let you know"?

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, grandsoleil said:

Any information yet on who will be on board AkzoNobel in the inport race and on leg 2?

The Leg 2 crew has to do the in-port, afaik - so same people.

I know that doesn't really answer your question :)  They borrowed crew from other teams (at least from Scallywag) for leg 1, I guess the question is if they can still borrow them.....it will be interesting!

11 minutes ago, Face said:

Crew List has to be issued 48 hours before the race (see Cl 6.1 of Amendment 6 of the SI) , so we will know more by Wednesday at the latest....

Actually no it can be up less than 48 hrs before the race. Amendment No 6 dated 27 Oct has a new clause  6.1 c which says

c)  The RC can accept late submissions under 6.1(a) or 6.1(b) if there is a good reason to do so.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

VOR executives and minions read this forum like a junkie.  I wrote something about Leon, head of TV, last week, and he emailed me about it within 4 hours.  Turner reads SA.  Bicey has been a SA junkie for 15 years.  Teams, captains all read this forum when they have time.  Sponsors, PR folks too.  Some even post, and all have told us that they are happy to address concerns of the anarchists.  If you have an issue you would like to see addressed (and your name is not staysail or bucc), let me know and I'll make sure they see it.  Or just start a thread that has VOLVO OCEAN RACE in it and your issue, and maybe that will work.

No where else to go talk about it with (some) knowledgeable people.

Well, none of all those people seem to post here, no one in Alicante and no one in Lisbon at least.

So those who should have time, like sponsors and PR folks, hangers on and ORC's, could perhaps contribute a bit.

Or are they all way to busy posting in those god-damned social media ?

3 hours ago, Fiji Flaky said:

Well, none of all those people seem to post here, no one in Alicante and no one in Lisbon at least.

So those who should have time, like sponsors and PR folks, hangers on and ORC's, could perhaps contribute a bit.

They do, but rightly expect not to be outed. Takes a while to recognize them, and never with certainty.

Knut Frostad and Mark Turner have affirmed in the past the importance of being open and transparent. The VOR seems to mostly try. Teams are more open too now that they  are OD.

Too, there are channels to communicate with the VOR org. Website enquiries: webmaster@volvooceanrace.com and app@volvooceanrace.com have been quite responsive this time and last. Still no easy way to search on the main site though. There used to be an org chart with contacts, but haven't found that yet.

The new Race blog comments section hasn't been useful so far. Comments are difficult to follow and login is awkward so far. Almost ready to sign up for a Facebook login (have resisted for so many years hate to change). Almost.

Twitter has been the best, also thanks to the upgrades to the SA site that resolves many posting issues of the past. 

Most welcome IMHO additions to the VOR site would be:

-page of links for the addicts who spend too much time hunting down team pages, blogs, twitter handles to follow, etc.

-search function. Where is that pic of Groupama sailing past the night skyline of Shanghai!? 

On 23/10/2017 at 2:01 AM, Face said:

That someone can only be the Campain Director of Team Akzo Nobel, Nathalie Quéré: what a mess she has made out of a potential very competitive campaign. 

On 23/10/2017 at 3:31 AM, jack_sparrow said:

A bit player, had nothing to do with putting the band together or what would be played. Also would not know what a barrel organ, let alone what a clog looked like.

On 28/10/2017 at 5:28 AM, Face said:

Just curious, Jack, what would this character be called in your fairy tale? No doubt a main character in the (on shore) days to come... saving herself and the whole project. 

Faceboo sorry for the tardy response. I think we may be seperated by having different 1st laungages or if the same, seperated as such. 

In short if the Paintwagon is to continue with any chance of capitalising on their grande effort on Leg 1 there has to be someone running the show onshore which has to be visable and very experienced. To date there hasn't been a body in that seat full stop.

As for the on water crew you don't have to be Einstein to appreciate that continuing both short-handed and or borrowing bodies from other teams is going to end up in tears.

It is not my fairy tale, it is their true story. I just paint a picture that retarded people can follow...Ooops shouldn't have said the R word..the girls just all bitch slapped me. They did say however when hauling me off the deck after the slap that I'm good at keeping a secret..so maybe watch this space.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

so maybe watch this space.

Will do...as there seems to be no interest from any of regular (sailing) press at the moment for this soap of the century. Of course, both parties stick to their confidentiality agreement, but one would expect a little more information leaking at this stage. Or some investigation from journalists, at least. 

• Like 1

On 27/10/2017 at 3:55 PM, staysail said:

Miffy, an adblocker is there to block ads. In the case of the Volvo website it is not "ads" which are getting blocked. Why should one have to disable an adblocker to allow content to get through? If one is asked which software is more likely to be defective, between Firefox's adblocker and the VOR tracker I know which one I would trust least! And millions of people who have perfectly good functioning browsers and are not computer geeks are very uncomfortable messing around with settings. Surely VOR should be available to normal people and not just geeks. And why does IE without an adblocker not work on some OSs?

for some reason adblockers don't like the way the VOR page is set up,
if you want the benefits of an ad-blocker you just have to put up with the occasional inconvenience

on firefox, with uBlock Origin, the VOR tracker map is blocked, whichever version of the map you are logged into.

minimal map only : http://www.volvooceanrace.com/static/tracker/leg1/en_babylon.html
map + standings only : https://www.volvooceanrace.com/static/tracker/leg1/en.html
normal map, standings + links : https://www.volvooceanrace.com/en/dashboard.html

my solution is, when you get the blank map page, to click on the uBlock Origin tool bar button,
and then CTRL-CLICK the on-off button in the menu, which disables the blocker for that page only.
refresh the page + it should load

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Face said:

, but one would expect a little more information leaking at this stage. Or some investigation from journalists, at least. 

Mate Bindi and Dorothy have been in Lisbon since last Wednesday staking out the airport, girlie bars, gladiator gyms, the whole shooting match. Dorothy even disguised herself as a TravelLift and hoisted a great exclusive from under the noses of a bunch of metro sexual sailing journos wearing all Prada shit and drinking exfoliated coconut water. At the same time Bindi pretended she was a  statue of Knut in the Race Village but all she got was wet feet from dogs lifting their legs. Anyway these two professionals have enough even now to make a movie and have you cancel a SUV Pussywagon or Saildrive order without further thought, be assured. I stake Bindi's reputation...sorry runway on that.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 2

Seems my little troll doesn't sleep. Mr Idiot there is a multitude of threads I have posted on that you can down vote me on. Wise up and get cracking between your solo acts of self satisfaction. Up votes that cancel you out must really annoy the fuck out of you.

• Like 7
  • Downvote 2

In other news the SI changed again. With amendment 7:
No more medical questionnaire after the finish of a leg.
The hydrogenerator shall be used as the RC says.
PIC or nav have another job: Write and deliver to RC a report fit for publication of at least 100 words, every 48 hours.

SI for leg three have also been posted.
A bit more complex this time. Start, stay out of the AEZ, round a channel marker,  go through a gate, finish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Keep it up fool. Hint: First go check your IP address and the email addresses for you and your socks if you to keep this down vote shit up. Out.

Geez Jack.  Ghosts from the past?  It is Halloween after all. 

• Like 1