Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sailho

posting issues

sent this issue to admin a few of days ago on forum posting issues, no response,

can't cut/copy/paste, use quote function, add links, etc. any ideas...

probably something simple (operator error?)

thnx,

da ho

sent this issue to admin a few of days ago on forum posting issues, no response,

can't cut/copy/paste, use quote function, add links, etc. any ideas...

probably something simple (operator error?)

thnx,

da ho

Could be an addon. Which browser are you using? Have you added a new addon or had an update lately?

Looks like a browser issue. I am posting this, now using IE11, but was unable to quote your post.

c/p won't work either, so, same problems. Probably the board software would need special commands for IE that have not been implemented.

Recommendation: Switch to a different browser, e.g. FF or Chrome (the latter is also available as a portable version for office use, if necessary).

Looks like a browser issue. I am posting this, now using IE11, but was unable to quote your post.

c/p won't work either, so, same problems. Probably the board software would need special commands for IE that have not been implemented.

Recommendation: Switch to a different browser, e.g. FF or Chrome (the latter is also available as a portable version for office use, if necessary).

You are da man!

posting this with chrome...

You are da woman!

Fixed it! You're welcome.

You are da woman!

Fixed it! You're welcome.

You know, the first thing I thought of after I posted, perhaps he is a she...oops

shame on me for assuming, thanks again and hope you get out on the water this weekend

cheers!