Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shootist Jeff

Another defeat for gun grabbers - this time in Vegas

Say goodbye to handgun registration in and around Las Vegas, Nevada. On Monday, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval signed Senate Bill 175, abolishing Clark County's "blue card" handgun registration system while ushering in a host of other pro-gun changes to state law.

Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun group, Everytown, tried hard to defeat the bill. The bill contains several provisions that expand and protect the right to carry and use firearms for self-defense. First, it extends Castle Doctrine protection to people who use firearms to defend themselves in their vehicles. Next, it provides greater protection against civil lawsuits, to those who use firearms to defend themselves against certain violent criminals. It also extends Right-to-Carry permit reciprocity to a greater number of states and strengthens state preemption of local gun control ordinances.

As usual, I support Bloomberg's right to $peak out on political issues.

Billionaires buying whatever electoral outcome they desire doesn't seem to be a hard and fast rule, does it?

Is he really so dangerou$ when he $peak$?

I think we're doing OK without censoring him. Given that, my anti-censorship bias quickly kicks in.

The extension of castle doctrine to vehicles is interesting.

More guns = more dead people bitch.

Breaking-Bad-Best-Moments-Jesse-Kills-Ga

Guest Dabnis

Sounds good to me. The more dead violent criminals the better.

Dabs

Dabs

Agree. In fact I would go one step further and turn Shitcago into a real life "Escape from NY". Evacuate all the civilians, wall the city off and round up all the hardcore gang members from across the country and send them there. Give them LOTS of guns. Tell them at the end of 1 year, only 1% of the original number is going to walk out and the rest that are left will get neutron bombed. Chicago has some nice architecture, so we don't want to totally destroy that.

Problem SOLved.

Guest Dabnis

Dabs

Agree. In fact I would go one step further and turn Shitcago into a real life "Escape from NY". Evacuate all the civilians, wall the city off and round up all the hardcore gang members from across the country and send them there. Give them LOTS of guns. Tell them at the end of 1 year, only 1% of the original number is going to walk out and the rest that are left will get neutron bombed. Chicago has some nice architecture, so we don't want to totally destroy that.

Problem SOLved.

Sounds good to me.. I think Frenchie said New York is a safe place, or something like that? Why would anyone want

to escape from there? :D

Dabs