Sign in to follow this  
Heaven can wait

"Heaven Can Wait" 24 hour Yacht Race

Those who have done it , will admit it's a challenge.

Bloody hard one too.

One of if not the best races I've ever sailed in, it's hard work and hugely technical, however it's also a lot of fun.

And unlike any other passage Racing you'll do, you know when the Race starts and more so when the Race will finish.

One of if not the best races I've ever sailed in, it's hard work and hugely technical, however it's also a lot of fun.

And unlike any other passage Racing you'll do, you know when the Race starts and more so when the Race will finish.

We loved it and had a great race sneaking in a divsional win by the narrowest of margins............ but more importantly we helped raised money for a very worthy cause.

Yup, hopefully over Christmas, I'm going to try and sail a Twilighter / Saturday double over alternate weeks after Christmas.

That's the plan anyway. Hopefully the worst of the Storms are over for now, so leaving the boat anchored and teathered for the few days between races behind MH111's house should be OK.

Good, that boat needs sailing!

Congratulations HcW for creating the HCWYC

just read this on Sail-world.com

The Heaven Can Wait Yacht Club – which will run the annual Heaven Can Wait 24 hour yacht regatta, held each October long weekend on Lake Macquarie – has recently been established. The new club is affiliated with Yachting NSW.

The Heaven Can Wait Yacht Club, which was formed by race founder Shaun Lewicki and a number of sailors involved with the event in previous years, aims to substantially increase the profile of the race, and gain full support from all Lake Macquarie-based yacht clubs, as well as from those further afield.

Lewicki, who has been elected inaugural commodore, said it had been decided to form the Heaven Can Wait Yacht Club to run and manage the event, for a number of reasons.

'In the first instance, it had become obvious that we needed a formal structure to manage all aspects of this event,' he said.

'For the past three years, I’ve been putting the race together, with considerable assistance from a number of other enthusiasts, but this was clearly getting too much to manage in this way.

'By having a formal structure – with full Yachting NSW accreditation – we will now be able to set up a proper race committee, including a principal race officer, which will take full responsibility for all aspects of race management,' he said.

'The first task of that race committee has been to issue a preliminary notice-of-race for the 2008 event, which will be held on October 4-5, 2008, on Lake Macquarie.'

Another important reason for establishing a 'stand-alone' HCWYC was to maximise involvement from all Lake Macquarie yacht clubs, as well as those from outside the Lake.

'We have had ongoing interest from Lake Macquarie-based clubs in running the event for us,' Lewicki said.

'However, the committee felt that the best option to ensure widespread support and cooperation from all clubs would be to set up a club which would exist just to run the event – and then work closely with all clubs to ensure it is as large and successful as possible.'

. ..

Lewicki explained that other factors in deciding to set up the Heaven Can Wait Yacht Club include:

• Establishing a single entity that can negotiate with other yacht clubs, sponsors, government agencies, tourist authorities, rescue organisations and others, to ensure the event achieves its full potential and is sustainable into the future.

• The opportunity to apply for charity status, so that sponsorships and entry fees are tax-deductible up-front

• Setting low membership fees, giving entrants who are not members of a YA affiliated club the ability to join a yacht club at low cost, and gain YA-membership.

• Raise additional funds for cancer research, through low ordinary membership costs, with options for silver, gold and platinum membership for those who wished to donate more money

• Establishing a fully accountable entity, ensuring that all legal, insurance, safety, financial, security and other issues are properly covered.

If you have a sports boat or another Cat 7 boat, plan to be here next year - 2007 Heaven Can Wait Regatta - gregdickins@photosydney.com.au/index.php?nid=39973" TARGET="_blank">Greg Dickins Click Here to view large photo

'Full details of membership and sponsorship options will be announced shortly, and will be posted on our website at www.heavencanwait.com.au,' said Lewicki.

'We will be establishing an online forum on our website so sailors around Australia and the World can help us delveop a bigger an better Heavan Can Wait regatta in 2008 and in the years to come.'

oh and when can i join?

Congratulations HcW for creating the HCWYC

just read this on Sail-world.com

oh and when can i join?

Dooaahh, that's Rob steal my thunder - bugger.

you know you should always announce on here first :P before you give it to anyone else!!!

When you hand over the money.

the reason i asked about when i can join is because they haven't announced when we will be able to become members.

Full details of membership and sponsorship options will be announced shortly

the reason i asked about when i can join is because they haven't announced when we will be able to become members.
We're prioritising at the moment. First priority was to get YNSW affiliation, and then the preliminary NOR (attached) out, so everyone can start planning for next year's, get into club racing/cruising calendars, etc.

Membership details will be announced real soon now. Just a couple of things we need to work through to (hopefully) make life easier for everybody.

HCW_2008_PNOR.pdf

We're prioritising at the moment. First priority was to get YNSW affiliation, and then the preliminary NOR (attached) out, so everyone can start planning for next year's, get into club racing/cruising calendars, etc.

Membership details will be announced real soon now. Just a couple of things we need to work through to (hopefully) make life easier for everybody.

HCW_2008_PNOR.pdf

How about an AC challenge against Alingi just to round out the year? :P

Hey! just noticed that's my pickle fork on the HCW site... cool photo and one that sums up the race for me.... Boy were we happy to see that warming sun on Sunday.

Great news on the HCWYC...

See you all next year... plus plenty more I hope.

Cheers

Mark

Well I presented the Voluteer Coastal Patrol their donation and met with standing Applause, apparently those involved had a ball helping out, and are keen to have at it again next year.

One thing they did say.

Guys can make sure that our Nav lights all work all night for Next Years Race eh??

Well I presented the Voluteer Coastal Patrol their donation and met with standing Applause, apparently those involved had a ball helping out, and are keen to have at it again next year.

One thing they did say.

Guys can make sure that our Nav lights all work all night for Next Years Race eh??

we had a scary moment just before sunrise - someone had gone below and inadvertently bumped the switch for nav lights = couldn't work out why a powerboat was coming straight at us doing 40 knots. torch saved us thankfully and the switch flicked back on - will tape the switch next night race.

parcel arrived today HCW - awesome

we had a scary moment just before sunrise - someone had gone below and inadvertently bumped the switch for nav lights = couldn't work out why a powerboat was coming straight at us doing 40 knots. torch saved us thankfully and the switch flicked back on - will tape the switch next night race.

parcel arrived today HCW - awesome

I'm glad it found you safely there Rolls.

Apparently there were a few boats that made the most of Stealth mode, we'll have to watch that next year as I'd hate to see or hear about a collision.

Not to sound like an old lady but... some of the boats that did have lights were pretty dim or of less than ideal color. I think the worst ones seemed to be port/starboard combined lights on the bow as at a distance all you could decern was a orangy color. I found the LED ones I installed to replace the existing bulb ones were very bright and I had no issues with their small drain on the batteries. I have to fix my stern light however as the O/B blocks it when raised...

BTW I could not find LED stern lights but you can get LED festoon bulb replacements at Dick Smith.

Planning on doing the Marlay point overnight race in March..... warm up race for the "real" event of the HCW. I better book my holidays now.

I'll keep spreading the good word and see if we can't drum up a few more multis for next year plus anyone else I meet doing the Marlay.

Cheers

Mark

PS Hopefuly the virtual HCWYC allows us learner sailors as well as the leaners to join :)

I was being a bit tongue and cheek as I know they aren't banned in the race ... after all I was the multihull division winner :).... and only entrant :( this year.

Thats one of the great things about the HCW it brings out a truely mixed fleet with a common purpose and with a shared experience. No matter how fast or how far you travel in this race we all experience the same time on the water. The same bloody freezing morning and the same exhaustion and elation at completing not so much competing in this great event.

As far as training wheels go, I've been seduced by the dark side I admit it. But still was in awe of the boats out on the harbour for the SOLAS big boat series while helping Snorky cover them for BYM news.. then I went back to my world and checked out this guy http://www.trimaran-idec.com/ ... looks like he may break the 60 days for a complete solo unassisted circumnavigation!

Great sailing and best holiday wishes to everyone no matter what you ride.

Cheers

Mark

i certainly didn't expect to be reading this general stuff in a sportsboat forum ? 98' bellies and 60'shyte ?

why don't you tell the world your revelations in the mainstream stuff ? :)

this is like deja vu ....

GS, Try Flying's working with Snorky to put together a really good presentation for the HcW for next year. If TF's studying ants that hopefully will reward us with Cool live Pic's for the HcW then outstanding Work M.

Please GS TY has much to learn to become more confident with the Live Feed Gear, he is also a huge supporter of the HcW.

Nuff said please.

Not sure how studing ants is going to help .... but I'll give it a go :P

Only revelation I would share is that someone who truely loves this sport can appreciate any yacht no matter what its size or number of hulls if it is fast or beautifull (if your slow ya might as well be good to look at)

Cheers.

Mark

i can draw a mental comparison of the 'tour de france' field hurtling down the Alps except there's wide-eyed n00bs using 'training wheels'

sorry, it's neither fast nor beautiful

it could make good I'net television tho :lol:

Fair cop! :lol: Love the mental pic of tour de France on training wheels. First corner would be a bitch!

I'm getting way off topic (sorry for that) but not fast!?! Everyone has their own definition of beauty but fast is pretty easy to judge. Not bashing monos or hyping multis but I don't think their is any mono in the list of fastests around the world theses days nor pushing the 50knot barrier (unless you call kite and sailboards, monos :o )

Don't get me wrong, thats not to say there won't be. There was a discussion elsewhere in here about canting keels and their recent failures. For me it seems that these boats are pushing the boundries just as the first racing multis and are on a steep learning curve.

To get back on topic, How many multis would you need to have a division in the HCW? And is that even worth seperating the fleet like this or do we just rely on handicaps. You may want to consider a novel handicap system for this race that also takes into account the amount each boat collects for the charity.

BTW I'm only interested in line honors but alas my boat is neither pretty enough or fast enough :(

Cheers

Mark

Fair cop! :lol: Love the mental pic of tour de France on training wheels. First corner would be a bitch!

I'm getting way off topic (sorry for that) but not fast!?! Everyone has their own definition of beauty but fast is pretty easy to judge. Not bashing monos or hyping multis but I don't think their is any mono in the list of fastests around the world theses days nor pushing the 50knot barrier (unless you call kite and sailboards, monos :o )

Don't get me wrong, thats not to say there won't be. There was a discussion elsewhere in here about canting keels and their recent failures. For me it seems that these boats are pushing the boundries just as the first racing multis and are on a steep learning curve.

To get back on topic, How many multis would you need to have a division in the HCW? And is that even worth seperating the fleet like this or do we just rely on handicaps. You may want to consider a novel handicap system for this race that also takes into account the amount each boat collects for the charity.

BTW I'm only interested in line honors but alas my boat is neither pretty enough or fast enough :(

Cheers

Mark

10 boats are needed to make a Division there Mark, and yes we'd have to split the Race as there is such a huge discrepancy between the performance of some Multi's and Mono's. Just too hard to handicap equitably being the short answer.

Yeah GS I gave it a go this year but wasn't too successfull. One reason was that the same week the national trailerable multi regatta was on up at Brissy so that counted out a fair few. Not sure where the nationals will be in 08 but if they are at Wangi again I'm sure we could get a good multi turnout. BTW I'm the owner/moderator of the Trailertri yahoo group and I did my best to get some of them to show but again was less than successful. Bit of a catch 22 as the "serious" racers tend to be off doing there race series while the more laid back mob like me in TT's are hard to convince that this racing caper is actually fun and not that stressful.

The good word is slowly getting out their and hopefully I'll have drummed up more starters in '08. The nationals draws pretty good numbers with 40 odd boats at Wangi a couple of years ago with some of them from as far away as SA. No real excuse for the locals not to get involved though... I think its just getting over the initial fear or uncertainty that some of the racing newbies have to give it a go. The way I look at it there should not be a boat on a mooring on lake Macquarie that weekend as they all should be doing a lap or two.

Thats one of the beauties of this race in that no matter what boat you are on or how fast or slow you are, we all cross the finish line at the same time (in different parts of the lake )

I'll have to dig thru some of my old emails and get the contact details for the guys at the Wangi club (I assume all the clubs on the lake would have been invited anyway but more voices probably wouldn't hurt) to see if they can forward the NOR to all their contacts etc etc...

Cheers

Mark

Cheers Mark, thank you for beating the HcW drum for us.

On behalf of the organisers of the HcW 24-hour, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

We hope to see as many of you out competing in the 2008 Heaven can Wait as we can.

Cheers'

HcW.

For the 2008 HcW we'll run CBH and AMS/SMS in parallel for Sporties if there are enough takers.

What about an RC AMS/SMS, we could all sit around drink and tell each other how fast are SB's realy are..... no need for AMS/SMS/IOR/IMS/IRC/IRM talk and if thays working we could duke on like old chaps. Job done tick............

What about an RC AMS/SMS, we could all sit around drink and tell each other how fast are SB's realy are..... no need for AMS/SMS/IOR/IMS/IRC/IRM talk and if thays working we could duke on like old chaps. Job done tick............

There's discussion of that too, I've got moulds, I know the boats work, now just need to find the time and the $$$ to put 10 or so boats together. ;)

post-5412-1199943197_thumb.jpg

There's discussion of that too, I've got moulds, I know the boats work, now just need to find the time and the $$$ to put 10 or so boats together. ;)

it can't be a real sport boat HCW - it's got a reef in... ;)

it can't be a real sport boat HCW - it's got a reef in... ;)

The boats got 2 keels, one uber light and the other 3 times the weight, that day the wind gusted between almost nothing and 30 odd knots, and with the Uber light keel attached and flat water, the only way I could settle the boat down was with the heavy weather sails.

It's a scaled 40 footer, so reefing is kind of acceptable.

Downhill was fun though. ;)

post-5412-1200018821_thumb.jpg

Yikes, we've got skippers wanting to enter the 2008 Event already.

HCW,

you have probably already seen Jan. cruising Helmsan, good bit of a writeup on 24 hr.

congrats

deano

HCW,

you have probably already seen Jan. cruising Helmsan, good bit of a writeup on 24 hr.

congrats

deano

I haven't but have heard that something was written up about it. Any Press all helps us to promote the race in the long run.

Thanks deano for letting me know.

Cheers.

You know the crew of Animus will be there. We just do not know if we will be crewing on Animus. We keep talking about trying something different.

I haven't but have heard that something was written up about it. Any Press all helps us to promote the race in the long run.

Thanks deano for letting me know.

Cheers.

Yo HCW, hope your good..

I try not to think too much cause it hurts, but... how about sticking in a 'media' gate so the 'clicking' classes can grab some shots of the 'Sporties' and Mark doing their stuff?, without getting wet or lost on the back of jetski's B)

Don't know if it would work but, a turning mark 30M or so off the end of your wharf?, or down south a bit further so the less 'shy' can 'blast' pass us... perhaps set out further in lake during darkness.. your thoughts ;)

Would also help the shore based spectators etc...

:lol: :lol:

Snorky

You know the crew of Animus will be there. We just do not know if we will be crewing on Animus. We keep talking about trying something different.

Regardless Mel, you're always welcome to come and play in my back yard anytime. ;):P

Yo HCW, hope your good..

I try not to think too much cause it hurts, but... how about sticking in a 'media' gate so the 'clicking' classes can grab some shots of the 'Sporties' and Mark doing their stuff?, without getting wet or lost on the back of jetski's B)

Don't know if it would work but, a turning mark 30M or so off the end of your wharf?, or down south a bit further so the less 'shy' can 'blast' pass us... perhaps set out further in lake during darkness.. your thoughts ;)

Would also help the shore based spectators etc...

:lol: :lol:

Snorky

Snorky, not sure how we could alter the course to better suit the media, the problem is that altering the course for any specific Classes would take them out of contention for overall honors. I'm hopeful that we'll have a better solution for you guys, however your Jetski concept was sensational.

Nothing like the press going the whole 9 yards to cover a story. All good S. ;)

It is already on my calender (the one lap dash that is)

B-E-G, any idea where the E7 States are to be later this Year, hopefully we might get some more boats to keep you company?

Nothing yet, though Pittwater or Harbour location are likely favorites. Perhaps it won't be as early, so might give chances to get to HcW.

Nothing yet, though Pittwater or Harbour location are likely favorites. Perhaps it won't be as early, so might give chances to get to HcW.

Cheers Steve.

Well HcW, If we could get a crew together would somebody be able to find us a boat to charter??

Cheers

Well HcW, If we could get a crew together would somebody be able to find us a boat to charter??

Cheers

You're always welcome to sail with the Teakster and me on the Goodship HcW.

We'll also hopefully have some big news shortly regarding our Co-hosts for the Event. ;)

read an article in todays paper that Rafferty's has gone into receivership, hoping this wont have any impact on the race, you got any more to add HCW??

read an article in todays paper that Rafferty's has gone into receivership, hoping this wont have any impact on the race, you got any more to add HCW??

We have our bases covered Gorn, merely a flesh wound. ;)

It is a bugger though, hopefully when the new owners take over, they make the place a little more keel boat friendly. :rolleyes:

Mel,

What does a F40 draw?

Philc.

HCW - what are the big boats that come?

Used to being on 30+ foot - not experienced to be dingy sailing.

Are the chances of an outsider getting a ride slim?

Willing to sign up to help with some admin or something if I didn't get a ride - any suggestions?

OA

just hassle him so his boat is rigged and sailing before the day of the race so he can compete,

instead of muppets trying to rig it last minute, H is busy then

that'd help :)

Mel,

What does a F40 draw?

Philc.

I was thinking something slightly smaller. My crew either lean towards something even sportier than Animus or something with proper bunks.

Regardless Mel, you're always welcome to come and play in my back yard anytime. ;):P

Just saw this ;)

Willing to sign up to help with some admin or something if I didn't get a ride - any suggestions?

OA

Finding a boat for this race is usually pretty easy. The types of boats really do vary though so you will need to work out if you want to cruise around or go on something fast. Or you could go for something inbetween maybe?

So by saying you race 30+ footers normally do you have a single position you normally do or do you mix it up? If you mix it up a bit you might find it easier to get a ride for the race.

Last year I pretty much got no sleep except for around 11am. I find myself doing every position from bow to stern on an Adams 10m with 4 others onboard. It is one of those races that you do not have any sail except the Main up for long. You are always going around marks or headlands so it is quite intense. Unless of course the breeze dies again and you drift for a few hours but last year even that was intense as it was not for long.

Finding a boat for this race is usually pretty easy. The types of boats really do vary though so you will need to work out if you want to cruise around or go on something fast. Or you could go for something inbetween maybe?

So by saying you race 30+ footers normally do you have a single position you normally do or do you mix it up? If you mix it up a bit you might find it easier to get a ride for the race.

Last year I pretty much got no sleep except for around 11am. I find myself doing every position from bow to stern on an Adams 10m with 4 others onboard. It is one of those races that you do not have any sail except the Main up for long. You are always going around marks or headlands so it is quite intense. Unless of course the breeze dies again and you drift for a few hours but last year even that was intense as it was not for long.

Thanks Mel

Looks like I'll put myself up in any crew pool that happens & let the skippers work on what I have done til then

:)

OA

Ozee, as Mel alludes we have a pretty general splattering of boats entering the Race, however for most it is the HcW experience that you won't find anywhere else.

Some of the Boats entered last year were around 40 foot, however aside from cruisers, the HcW is perfect for Super 30's and Sportsboats, in fact anything performance orientated up to 40 foot will revel in what the Lake has to offer, if they can get thru the channel without too much fuss.

I always intended the HcW to be a Race for the "Little" boats to have their time in the sun, as you won't find a Super Maxi or TP52 anywhere around these parts, a valid point duly noted by all of our Press support.

What ever your chosen genre within our Sport, whether Top end racing or Coastal cruising everyone who enters and completes the HcW is acutely aware that the Race itself is full on, and very intense at times, however the Experience is the jewel that everyone reflects on long after the sleep deprivation is sorted. ;)

Ozee, as Mel alludes we have a pretty general splattering of boats entering the Race, however for most it is the HcW experience that you won't find anywhere else.

Some of the Boats entered last year were around 40 foot, however aside from cruisers, the HcW is perfect for Super 30's and Sportsboats, in fact anything performance orientated up to 40 foot will revel in what the Lake has to offer, if they can get thru the channel without too much fuss.

I always intended the HcW to be a Race for the "Little" boats to have their time in the sun, as you won't find a Super Maxi or TP52 anywhere around these parts, a valid point duly noted by all of our Press support.

What ever your chosen genre within our Sport, whether Top end racing or Coastal cruising everyone who enters and completes the HcW is acutely aware that the Race itself is full on, and very intense at times, however the Experience is the jewel that everyone reflects on long after the sleep deprivation is sorted. ;)

Thanks - have worked out its about a 12 hour drive & will put myself in crew pool when you have it going up

see you then

OA

Philc as much as I would love to take up the F40 to play on, that would be upto the owners. I would also not do it all female the last one with a mixed crew was awesome fun! I think I might just stick with my boat.

Philc as much as I would love to take up the F40 to play on, that would be upto the owners. I would also not do it all female the last one with a mixed crew was awesome fun! I think I might just stick with my boat.

Some of those Super30's and Sporties that you play with will fit the bill perfectly. ;)

Woeful day to check out the New Venue, you lot are going to be spoilt let me tell you.

No backing away from the the year GS, you're as good as a local.

Woeful day to check out the New Venue, you lot are going to be spoilt let me tell you.

No backing away from the the year GS, you're as good as a local.

I presume that you had a few questions answered?

I presume that you had a few questions answered?

The meeting was awesome Phil, Rob and I were there for over 2 Hours.

Looks like the RC HQ has its own bar.

The meeting was awesome Phil, Rob and I were there for over 2 Hours.

Looks like the RC HQ has its own bar.

Pity DCMJ doesn't drink...

hey HCW, any news on the YC and membership?

How's the health DCMJ ?

As of my last CT scan (Jan.), I'm still cancer free (Yea!). The Multiple Sclerosis is causing some of the "usual" complications, but nothing really threatening. I'm far more concerned with the cost of airfare to OZ at the moment. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the price to drop a bit and see what rabbits I can pull out of a hat. ;)

As of my last CT scan (Jan.), I'm still cancer free (Yea!). The Multiple Sclerosis is causing some of the "usual" complications, but nothing really threatening. I'm far more concerned with the cost of airfare to OZ at the moment. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the price to drop a bit and see what rabbits I can pull out of a hat. ;)

We''re working on it DCMJ and I have a few good options that have presented themselves to work with currently.

If any of you CEO's would like to be involved with a special Event, please either PM or Email me via the links below. Following the demise of our Major Sponsor and subsequent fall out from last year, we have a large hole to fill in our finances.

Thank you in advance.

we would race yer if you would let us come and play :PB):lol:

there are tigers lurking :o:P

it's nothing to do with Sportsboat and you won't get an SMS 'cap, needed

if you really want to participate in a sportsboat your option is rather clear

================

you've just gotta fix their h'capping for your size boats, the Super/Sports 30s

point out the large class of 30-33 are noticably absent at their venue, i think 17 were in the Audi SHR (mumms, FTs, Hicks, Clubmans)

initial tcfs can be had for a topyacht type 'capping sys

I suppose that the boat ramp at RMYC toronto is still good?

And heaps of trailer storage on that big vacant block next to the club?

That should make it much easier to launch and retrieve for the race.

That ramp at Nords Wharf was a shocker! :(

If you launch the Young there, there will be heaps of people to help HCW.

Perhaps she'll get a start this year.

The crews keen already. Next seasons sailing program has been organised around the HCW 24hr. :rolleyes:

FS, plenty of room at the ramp alongside Hirecraft, parking over the road.

I suppose that the boat ramp at RMYC toronto is still good?

And heaps of trailer storage on that big vacant block next to the club?

That should make it much easier to launch and retrieve for the race.

That ramp at Nords Wharf was a shocker! :(

If you launch the Young there, there will be heaps of people to help HCW.

Perhaps she'll get a start this year.

The crews keen already. Next seasons sailing program has been organised around the HCW 24hr. :rolleyes:

Excellent FS,

Looks like you and another couple of dozen are doing the same thing for this Years Race.

I'll expect a good number of E7's to enter this years race as their State Titles are at the same venue the following weekend.

The RMYC Main boat ramp is still considered on the "Things still to do" list, however I've been assured that the ramp shall be ready to go for the 2008 HcW and E7 Regatta's.

Following the demise of Raffertys we've had to reassess a few aspects of the Event, so if any of you have any suggestions, now is a great time to air them. ;)

FS, plenty of room at the ramp alongside Hirecraft, parking over the road.

you must be on drugs, i wouldnt expect ur car to be there when you get back either

Hirecraft and RMYC have been Toronto landmarks for half a century at least , closer to 3/4s ?

the undesirable element (explosion of 'Houso') that will nick your car is more recent, talking about fucking up paradise, thanks Govt.

We have spoken to RMYC already about upping security for the weekend, but only for the Marina and adjacent Crown/Council land which was suggested should be fenced. LM Council has Km's of the stuff sitting in their yard.

you must be on drugs, i wouldnt expect ur car to be there when you get back either

GF, you must have some mates or connections over there eh?

I just stated that the ramp and parking are available, I haven't sailed a regatta at Toronto since 1972 [Fireball states]

Edit: 1975 Laser states.