• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Trovão

"National Cleavage Day"

or is it just me?

Saw an ad in the classifieds for a transgender Mod opening

guess we have new standards to live down to :o :o :o :o :(

The mods get cranky when you've got very long threads with lots of photos. Gums up the server. Might be time for a new one.

O

It was here just last night. If it was the number of pics the the random pic thread should have been shut down a long time ago. They are probably just hoarding all the pic for themselves.

The mods get cranky when you've got very long threads with lots of photos. Gums up the server. Might be time for a new one.

O

Sadly we have No choice/control about mods

Any chance it's gone to print ?

If you click on the number of pages there are in Sailing Anarchy forum, it has dropped to 4 pages. Older history is gone. If you click on the number of pages in this General Anarchy forum, it has dropped to 5 pages deep. Older history is gone.

As Ricky Riccardo said, "Someone' gots some splainin' to do around here."

From what my investigation shows I think that thread got caught in the by-blow when a user was removed from the premises. I do not think it can be restored, I do not see it anywhere.

Wasn't me that did it, the first I heard about it was a panicked inquiry from a member here.

Kinda like all the TZA stuff cus of the idiot who tried to set his shoe on fire w a match

should be possible for a thread to receive "Historical Asset Status" Saving it from a Nuke of any manor

So Who's Missing now !!!!

I haven't seen me posting for awhile ??

I so do not keep up with all the drama here.........I cannot keep the socks straight, and frankly don't care to try. I am curious if white cracker got wished to the cornfield........what fer? I really didn't track the content but what I saw didn't seem any worse than many others. Was there an intolerable moment?

did someone Gold Plate their Balls yesterday ??

This link frightened me when I saw it as I had confused her with Cynthia McKinney which te only possible junk-related discussin could be 'well this has never happened before...'

Charlotte v. Cynthia...

425_charlotte_mckinney_carls_jr.jpgcynthia-anne-mckinney1.jpg

Quite a contrast. Tough call, but I think I'd go with the Carl's Jr. girl. You know, just to see what else is in that paper bag. I could really go for a burger these days....

This link frightened me when I saw it as I had confused her with Cynthia McKinney which te only possible junk-related discussin could be 'well this has never happened before...'

Charlotte v. Cynthia...

425_charlotte_mckinney_carls_jr.jpgcynthia-anne-mckinney1.jpg

Quite a contrast. Tough call, but I think I'd go with the Carl's Jr. girl. You know, just to see what else is in that paper bag. I could really go for a burger these days....

Ask BJ to pick you up a burger w an over easy egg and an double beetroot on Hiz return trip through NZL

The reference to all postings not updated since March - would not include Nat. Cleavage day - it was updated almost every day.

The other reason with plausibility was that which referenced large postings of mainly photos - But Random Picture Thread is still around. (59 pages & counting)

So WTF - Clean - 'plain urself........

Oh the Mammaries.......

Oops....cleavage_beer.jpg

Bud Light?
Would you have said, "No, I don't drink that crap"?
No need, no dudes involved.

How do we post pics from Instagram? There is some absolute gold out there, but when I right click on the pic, "copy url" is not among the options.

Screenshot. What device? Droid? Apple? Pc?

it's a function of instagram. they have code which blocks copying the image, or getting url info for hotlinking.

you can get around the former with firefox, but the latter i have yet to figure out.

On a PC with Chrome. Normally, a right click on the image gets "Copy URL" as one of the options, but not with Instagram. I figured that if there was a way around it, I would have figured it out in the quest for boobie pics. Frustrating. I guess I could save them and upload them elsewhere, but that is getting to sound like work.

Ehhh, I'll give him a little credit, two out of three ain't bad. But yea, we need eye bleech for the middle one...

Damit Dawg......