Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

Sol's Charleston Race thread resurrection

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Pretend for a moment that his victims were white. Could you call his deeds wrong then?

Why not ask this guy?

On 5/4/2015 at 2:35 PM, jocal505 said:

The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

21 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I liked the question I asked better, which is why I asked it. 

I suggested the same question, just a different target.

One with a basis, as Eva Dent.

On 4/29/2019 at 7:33 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'll give you an answer after you bring yourself to say that what <shitbag> did was wrong, without resorting to word games and weasel words. 

Sol, this is seriously got to be one of the more asinine, silly pissing contests going on in PA.  Are you honestly suggesting that Tom can't bring himself to say that what the white supremacist shit bag did was wrong?  Really,?  Do you really believe that?  I don't think so, so it appears that you are the one here playing word games and using weasel words.  

I happen to agree with Tom's point that using these shitbag's names and images are truly poor form from anybody and we should avoid it at all costs.  To do so gives them exactly what they wanted when they pulled the trigger!  What would you want to enable and encourage more of these cunts?  

So here, I'll be blunt and direct so there is no ambiguity.... I think what charleston fuckbag did by killing those peaceful black worshipers was not only wrong, but beyond despicable and evil.  And pieces of shit like him strongly argue against our prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.  I personally would be willing to carry out some cruel and unusual punishment on his white ass.  And I'd start by calling a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch in a medieval sort of way. 

So now that we got that out of the way Sol, do you think it appropriate or useful to repeat these guy's names or post their pics?  

5 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:
On 4/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

I liked the question I asked better, which is why I asked it. 

I suggested the same question, just a different target.

One with a basis, as Eva Dent.

Sigh.... and you're just as bad.  Just saying.

8 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Sol, this is seriously got to be one of the more asinine, silly pissing contests going on in PA.  Are you honestly suggesting that Tom can't bring himself to say that what the white supremacist shit bag did was wrong?  Really,?  Do you really believe that?  I don't think so, so it appears that you are the one here playing word games and using weasel words.  

I happen to agree with Tom's point that using these shitbag's names and images are truly poor form from anybody and we should avoid it at all costs.  To do so gives them exactly what they wanted when they pulled the trigger!  What would you want to enable and encourage more of these cunts?  

So here, I'll be blunt and direct so there is no ambiguity.... I think what charleston fuckbag did by killing those peaceful black worshipers was not only wrong, but beyond despicable and evil.  And pieces of shit like him strongly argue against our prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.  I personally would be willing to carry out some cruel and unusual punishment on his white ass.  And I'd start by calling a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch in a medieval sort of way. 

So now that we got that out of the way Sol, do you think it appropriate or useful to repeat these guy's names or post their pics?  

Using his name doesn’t change a thing. It is now associated with the death penalty. That should really motivate others! You are correct; he is a despicable piece of shit and does not deserve to share our oxygen. 

I don’t know what Tom thinks, because he cannot answer a simple question without weasel words. 

On 7/11/2015 at 11:10 AM, Importunate Tom said:
On 7/11/2015 at 8:02 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Was Dylann Roof right to do what he did, Tom, or was he wrong?

I've always been a huge fan of slaughtering innocent people because of their race. Surprised you have to ask!

ps: tools

This wasn't clear?

On 7/1/2015 at 8:02 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

When I suggest discussing a way to make it tougher for the crazies to get the tools to act on their impulses

What do these weasel words in bold mean, anyway?

Anything to do with TeamD gun bans and confiscation programs?

14 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

This wasn't clear?

That was an answer to an obviously interesting question, just not the one I asked. 

5 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

What do these weasel words in bold mean, anyway?

Anything to do with TeamD gun bans and confiscation programs?

The head of TeamD talkin' gunz:

On 4/30/2019 at 4:07 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Why not ask this guy?

Why not ask Judge Taney instead?

You are a jerk, dogballs. For narcissism, shits, and giggles,. you worked the Dylann angle. 

The Dylann types thrive on your schtick, you idiot.

dred, Dylann burning flag.JPG

2 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Why not ask Judge Taney instead?

He'd probably say something like this about treating black people like other people.

It would give to persons of the negro race, who were recognised as citizens in any one State of the Union, the right to enter every other State whenever they pleased, singly or in companies, without pass or passport, and without obstruction, to sojourn there as long as they pleased, to go where they pleased at every hour of the day or night without molestation, unless they committed some violation of law for which a white man would be punished; and it would give them the full liberty of speech in public and in private upon all subjects upon which its own citizens might speak; to hold public meetings upon political affairs, and to keep and carry arms wherever they went. And all of this would be done in the face of the subject race of the same color, both free and slaves, and inevitably producing discontent and insubordination among them, and endangering the peace and safety of the State.

The bolded part would obviously be considered risky by some, given that

On 5/4/2015 at 2:35 PM, jocal505 said:

The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

On 4/29/2019 at 7:25 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Death Penalty for (the murderer).

Killing a prisoner is never necessary.

Unnecessary killing is wrong.

In addition to being ridiculously expensive and an ineffective deterrent, the death penalty is just plain wrong.

6 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

Killing a prisoner is never necessary.

Unnecessary killing is wrong.

In addition to being ridiculously expensive and an ineffective deterrent, the death penalty is just plain wrong.

I completely disagree.  We just do the process wrong in the US.  It only an ineffectual deterent because it is usually literally decades from crime to execution and no one remembers anymore.  And we also do it in the dark of night with little to no coverage.  Its a one paragraph blurb on pg D22 of the local paper.  

I have long said that we need make justice swift and public.  After a reasonable amount of appeals have been exhausted, unless there are extenuating circumstances - carry out the execution in public.  I personally would love to go back to old skool hangings and have it televised on national TV in prime time.  Maybe even make it mandatory for HS kids to watch during public assembly.  No better way to take away the infamy that some of these mass murders seek, than to see them kicking for a few seconds at the end of a rope with a black hood over their head (so we can't see their face and give them any hope of glory in death) and them shitting their pants as their bowels let loose.  If a school shooter knows that fate awaits them instead of being plastered all over social media as an infamous killer, it removes much of their motivation for doing the act.

I'm sorry, I just don't subscribe to the notion that every life is precious.  It is not.  Some people just need killin'.  Child rapists for instance..... I would not shed a tear for them if a cop put a bullet in their head on the scene and saved us all the trouble.  

46 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Child rapists for instance..... I would not shed a tear for them if a cop put a bullet in their head on the scene and saved us all the trouble.  

Some feel the same way about heroin dealers.

And sometimes cops do kill them on the scene.

And then it turns out the cops were drug warriors and lying.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, see Photography Is Not A Crime.

You can have justice swift or fair, not both. Especially when relying only on the cops.

Anyway, I've seen no evidence the death penalty is a better deterrent in places where such "justice" works quickly. Have you? Please share.

23 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

Anyway, I've seen no evidence the death penalty is a better deterrent in places where such "justice" works quickly. Have you? Please share.

Crime, especially murder, is quite low in KSA from what I hear.  Well, except in their own embassies.....

22 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Crime, especially murder, is quite low in KSA from what I hear.  Well, except in their own embassies.....

An admirable model to follow, to be sure. I guess there are no places with a low murder rate and no death penalty that we could emulate?

I see that you don't wish to discuss drug warriors lying about people and then shooting them on the scene as a form of justice.

I admit it's different from child abuse.

So should Frank and Ileana Fuster have been shot at the scene?

On 7/1/2015 at 8:02 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

I will make damn sure that the propagandists that make it impossible to discuss making it harder for crazies to get the tools to complete their task feel the maximum amount of discomfort and inconvenience from each such incident

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You keep calling assault weapons tools.  They’re not. 

People always seem to misdirect that particular complaint about terminology.

PS: Tools.

1 minute ago, Amati said:

Who would consider weapons tools?

(Check all that apply)

( )Target shooters? 

( ) Sport shooters?  

( ) Collectors?

( ) Hunters?

( ) Soldiers?  

( ) Mercenaries?

(X)Troll Rosenberg

Fixerated and answered.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:36 AM, Shootist Jeff said:

Some people just need killin'.  Child rapists for instance..... I would not shed a tear for them if a cop put a bullet in their head on the scene and saved us all the trouble.  

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

For example - I am very much against murder and vigilantism as a rule in society for obvious reasons.

You seem to make an exception for cops.

4 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:
On 5/7/2019 at 2:36 PM, Shootist Jeff said:

Some people just need killin'.  Child rapists for instance..... I would not shed a tear for them if a cop put a bullet in their head on the scene and saved us all the trouble.  

8 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

For example - I am very much against murder and vigilantism as a rule in society for obvious reasons.

You seem to make an exception for cops.

Well, assuming they are resisting arrest.... :ph34r: