PuffyJman

Motorcycle Threads

My ride is a bone-stock, original paint 1983 Honda 1100F.  This was a one-year only bike for Honda and mine has just under 8,000 miles.

My brother builds and customizes vintage Honda motorcycles.  He is down to three bikes now – all have significant upgrades.  His stable includes a 1983 Honda 1100F (no photo), a 1982 Honda CBX (inline 6) and a 1978 Honda Gold Wing – supercharged.

2011 05 - Copy.JPG

The 6th One - Lo Res.jpg

15 minutes ago, Morgan Crewed said:

My ride is a bone-stock, original paint 1983 Honda 1100F.  This was a one-year only bike for Honda and mine has just under 8,000 miles.

My brother builds and customizes vintage Honda motorcycles.  He is down to three bikes now – all have significant upgrades.  His stable includes a 1983 Honda 1100F (no photo), a 1982 Honda CBX (inline 6) and a 1978 Honda Gold Wing – supercharged.

2011 05 - Copy.JPG

The 6th One - Lo Res.jpg

I have put over 2,000 miles on me Rebel 250 in a couple month's 

while putting miles on 2 Harleys

collecting is nice and they (above)are purdy

But Riding is where the Fun is

I have a 1978 Honda moped with 100 miles on it

its purpose is to lower my MC insurance when I have only 1 bike regestered/insured

of note I remember the day going to PB Honda to ser the stright 6 the first dsy it arrived on the showroom floor 

same with the 3 cylinder 2 stroke of another brand

The 3 cylinder was BadAss 

The 6 was a Mutant bike that never fit in anywhere besides a stadic collection somewhere Not to be ridden!

do you guys ride??

I remember when that 6 came out - I couldn'y wait to hear it. Because the 750/4 made such beautiful noises I figured the 6 would sound amazing - like a Colombo V-12 or something.

Boy was I disappointed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

yup

, but the front flexi forks were skeery .

Motorcycles were developed/refined in phases

the 70's saw HP developed (Pumped-Up)

Brakes, Suspension, Overall Handling, Reliability were not yet a glimmer in the Eye of those engineering Motorcycles back in those Daz 

1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

yup

, but the front flexi forks were skeery .

....add the power of expansion chambers and the "hinge" in the middle of the bike was even skeerier:blink:

KawaShoppi i

No automatic alt text available.

OK looking around I found this

It is about BIKERS

I am NOT A Biker nor wannabee 

I Love to ride and at this point I find Harley's a Bargain to Own/Ride in that you can be a wise shopper and put 25-30K miles on a Harley and get yer $$$$ back

I just Love to Ride, Feel the "Warm" wind and enjoy the feel of being Free to do WTF ya Want

You Wanna understand WTF a Biker is All About (better to know and avoid)

Read the Info on the following, Every line is So NOT about me

I have No idea why anyone would give up the ability to be a Free Thinker so as to fit such a rigid mold ??? :wacko:

http://www.rcvsmc.net/index.html

Thinking about joining a biker gang Woodro? Try Tons of Anarchy .Image result for tons of anarchy meme

That's what has always amused me about "real" bikers. All rugged individualists giving the finger to societies rules and conventions in order to achieve a true freedom.

To accomplish that they conform to such a strict dress code that they are indistinguishable from each other, ride only the prescribed motorcycle. attend mandatory meetings, attend mandatory runs etc. etc. etc.

The only group more regimented is the Marine Corps.

The reality is they are arrested adolescents who can't make it on their own.

Those bikers that join gangs are 1%ers and in no way represent the rest of us. Like you said it’s too many rules and I don’t share my ole lady with anybody. B)

A little humor to lighten the day.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJtEPSvspDhr31AazKqSdj5LjaNtmANs7eSjyF0BNB7qceEp4680-img_1229_195e05721f355979c6b62abc1f8846fd5c81f9c7.jpg

23 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

That's what has always amused me about "real" bikers. All rugged individualists giving the finger to societies rules and conventions in order to achieve a true freedom.

To accomplish that they conform to such a strict dress code that they are indistinguishable from each other, ride only the prescribed motorcycle. attend mandatory meetings, attend mandatory runs etc. etc. etc.

The only group more regimented is the Marine Corps.

The reality is they are arrested adolescents who can't make it on their own.

My son worked for a guy who ran with "sons of silence". My son figured the boss was out running every weekend so if son joined he to could ride. He rode 15-18000 miles a year for a couple of years. Now he has his Journeyman's card and runs 20 line crews in a major metropolitan city.

19 minutes ago, warbird said:

My son worked for a guy who ran with "sons of silence". My son figured the boss was out running every weekend so if son joined he to could ride. He rode 15-18000 miles a year for a couple of years. Now he has his Journeyman's card and runs 20 line crews in a major metropolitan city.

Your son is in a riding club. Big difference in that verses a biker gang. 

Have you guys seen the scene in DaNang, Vietnam? It's mostly motos everywhere.

5a824b15014d7_ScreenShot2018-02-04at1_22_48PM.png.6eec4e3c33477db139d74e3edb718f45.png

1 hour ago, lasal said:

Have you guys seen the scene in DaNang, Vietnam? It's mostly motos everywhere.

5a824b15014d7_ScreenShot2018-02-04at1_22_48PM.png.6eec4e3c33477db139d74e3edb718f45.png

It always was - Viet Nam always looked like it absorbed the entire world production of Honda Cubs.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, warbird said:

.... and the "hinge" in the middle of the bike was even skeerier:blink:

, and speaking of hinged frames ,,

WTF happened there? Looked like a trailer with terminal oscillations.

2 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

closest I ever came to that was on a Honda 250 Elite

going about 40 and got a rear flat

tire had No sidewall support and became a rear stearing wheel that did the same as above as I came to a stop 

No time to think 100% instinctive reaction AND Luck

a lesser rider would have Ate Shit

I thought about how close I came and had yo wonder If I saved myself or Darwin gave me a Pass

I will Never ride a tire w/o Good Stiff Sidewalls 

And nothing I can't Stand Up on the Pegs to controll

That guy would have been served well to stand on the pegs but did not !!

7 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

I did that at about a 100 , 40 years ago. ER likes to go at the raw flesh with a stiff scrub brush to get all the bits out......

That scrub brush thing happened to a friend of mine. The doctor came in, looked him over and said "Oooohh - that's a bad one. You know this is gonna hurt right"? :D

16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That scrub brush thing happened to a friend of mine. The doctor came in, looked him over and said "Oooohh - that's a bad one. You know this is gonna hurt right"? :D

Not exactly bike related, but anywho, was at Hamilton Island Race Week about a decade ago; a couple of the crew were heading back to our apartment in our team golf buggy. It had been raining and the back seat was still a little wet. My mate sped around a corner losing one of the crew off the back. Unfortunately the guy caught his foot on the cart and was being dragged behind on his arse. My mate driving confused the guy and the rest of the crews shouts and screams as them skylarking and drove even faster. Really making a mess of the guys arse cheek. As the crew’s first aider I was tasked with dressing his wound. I sent him to the shower and told him to wash and scrub all of the gravel and dirt from his arse because it was going to hurt a lot more if I did it. He took my advice and gave it a good debridement. It was a good thing he was doing the pit on the boat because he couldn’t sit for about a week. 

9 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

That video was posted about 6 months ago on the HD forum I'm on. There was a huge debate on what caused it. The consensus was IIRC was bad neck bearings.

2 minutes ago, PuffyJman said:

That video was posted about 6 months ago on the HD forum I'm on. There was a huge debate on what caused it. The consensus was IIRC was bad neck bearings.

Bad ???

when I bought my 04 Dyna LowRider, it would change up in every turn

having not been on a HD in quite sometime I wrote it off as just a shitty handling bike

I let a HD friend ride it and they came back saying "Tighten That Fucking Neck"

I did and What a difference

FUCK a Brand NEW Bike

sum wannabe making minimum wage, took it out/off of a crate and rolled it onto the showroom ... exit

To me a bike w 1-5K miles is a Better bike

for Much Less !!!!!

All The Gear All The Time

I never ride without armor. Too many stupid drivers out there.

It's a pain in the ass but I do it anyway. What about you Puffy?

15 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

Bad ???

having not been on a HD in quite sometime I wrote it off as just a shitty handling bike

FUCK a Brand NEW Bike

sum wannabe making minimum wage, took it out/off of a crate and rolled it onto the showroom ... exit

for Much Less !!!!!

Another reason to do learn your machine and do your own maintenance - the wrench's ass ain't on the line - yours is. 

• Downvote 1

An even better solution is to outgrow motorcycles in your mid twenties. :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Might be - same thing could be said of many fun mechanical things - boats, hot-rod cars, planes, snow machines, skis, table-saws, etc.... But, where would the fun in THAT be? 

42 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Might be - same thing could be said of many fun mechanical things - boats, hot-rod cars, planes, snow machines, skis, table-saws, etc.... But, where would the fun in THAT be? 

I don't think any of them come with an injury guarantee. ;)

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Yes a Bus Pass is much cheaper !!

I wouldn't know - I went on to high performance cars.

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure the last time I was on a bus was once towards the end of the last millennium. Prior to that it had been about thirty years since the previous time.

Sorry to blow your preconceptions there Woodrow.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

SloopJonBubbleboy :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I wouldn't know - I went on to high performance cars.

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure the last time I was on a bus was once towards the end of the last millennium. Prior to that it had been about thirty years since the previous time.

Sorry to blow your preconceptions there Woodrow.

Ya I would rather be sitting in a Ferrari

Related image

doing 4Knots on the Open SoCal Roads 

Image result for ferrari in LA traffic

My Honda Rebel will beat any Cage during rush-hour and we are are just about up to 20 of them a day

1 hour ago, DA-WOODY said:

Ya I would rather be sitting in a Ferrari

Related image

doing 4Knots on the Open SoCal Roads 

Image result for ferrari in LA traffic

My Honda Rebel will beat any Cage during rush-hour and we are are just about up to 20 of them a day

That's happening here too - it's rapidly becoming not worth living here.

And people keep having 3 & 4 babies. :rolleyes:

well the HARLEY TRUCK came to town again full of 2018 Softails

Im a Dyna kinda guy, But they aint makin none no mo

1st bike they gave me after I said I wanted the New Version of my SuperGlide was a Big Bagger 

when I saw it eas a Bagger I said Ohhh ya got anything else open I don't wanna Bagger

well that left a squatty sportty, so I stuck w the Bagger

It was a Black 117" CVO,

Pulling away and 1st turn outta the parking lot felt like driving the Limo Bus

But that Fucker was Sweeeeet

It had Get-Up-&-Go and pretty dang responsive and comphy in turns and on the freeway where I was disappointed having to turn off so soon... A Perfect 2nd bike

Me 2nd ride was a Fat Bob 114"

Complaints, bars too narrow & mirrors had great view "Of my Arms" and then just a POS 3" speedo in tank

The Good "What a Bitchin Bike" I Will own one (But Never a New Bike from Dealer)

It just felt right in turns ( the math was there = suspention and tires a perfect match) and was snappy when ya cracked the throttle

I hit every PotHole and strattled the  uneven road repairs And it kept on tracking as I wished

As I said I WILL Own One !!!

3rd ride was a 107" SoftTail Custom

Power was acceptable and ride was nice

It has Purddy Paint and  Old Skool (LED) lights

But in the turns the math was NOT there, felt like front tire was pulling out of turn (= crash in unsuspected  wet turn)

I Don't Race or Do Stunts - But I Ride All the time Every Day And Requure a bike that handels Properly

That requires at a minimum 4 things =

Power to allow Getting Away from whatever,

Proper Tracking in turns (to keep from loosing it if slick or sandy)

Good Suspention for a comfortable ride over the GAWD Forsaken Roads that are San Diego as well as extended rides

And #4 BRAKING Often the Most Important of All

Everything else is a matter of preference 

of note on 2nd ride a Biker Lookin Dude comes up to 1st Red Light and stops with everyone else

And Dropps a Bagger on its Side (Bag ,Pipes etc)

Said bike was too heavy

the Sorry Fuck had Lee jeens tucked into his Harley Tall "Chipps" Highway Patroll Boots, a Harley Leather Jacket, and Leather Gloves & Full Helmet likely to hide mullet and Harley earrings 

he was allowed back on but was excorted back to get in his car to go home

4 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

of note on 2nd ride a Biker Lookin Dude comes uo to 1st Red Light and stops with everyone else

And Dropps a Vagger on its Side (Bag ,Pipes etc)

Said bike was too heavy

the Sorry Fuck had lee jeens tucked into his Harley Tall highway patroll Boots, a Harley Leather Jacket, and Leather Gloves & Full Helmet likely to hide mullet and Harley earrings 

he was allowed back on but was excorted back to get in his car togo home

Stylin'. I live near a destination village for those types - see them lots but the almost always keep their bikes upright.

Live To Ride, Ride To Brunch.

The FAT BOB 114"

Image may contain: motorcycle

Hate the Look of the Mufflers  ............ WHY put what looks like 100lbs of mufflers on a Bike that is otherwise Nice  !!

"Fat" is not a word I would want associated with any bike I wanted to ride

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

"Fat" is not a word I would want associated with any bike I wanted to ride

Fat Tires .................... not so bad

But ?????????

On 2/13/2018 at 8:44 PM, DA-WOODY said:

Bad ???

FUCK a Brand NEW Bike

for Much Less !!!!!

If a bike has never been of the showroom floor you don't know whether it will fall over on the road. A used bike has already proven it doesnt fall over.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Death wobble and using your 9 lives all in one moment. https://youtu.be/ezf5oeP3eRE

19 minutes ago, PuffyJman said:

Death wobble and using your 9 lives all in one moment. https://youtu.be/ezf5oeP3eRE

Holy Shit - that is one of the luckiest people I've ever seen.

Time to stop riding - the next time is certain death. :D

2 hours ago, PuffyJman said:

I did that without the semi. 100 mph. Lots of helmet scraped away. Some butt, elbows and knees too!

8 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Tank slappers stink. 

I spooned on a new front tire a couple of days earlier. So.... balance or inflation was likely wrong.  Likely my fault.......:mellow:

Had a instant flat front from a broken tube valve stem, held the bike(old Norton) up with girlfriend  on back silding on my my boots until we stopped( Good to wear Boots , not sandles) , Had instant rear flat on Interstate 10 on a XT600 after a spoke must've broken off trail riding  and I didn't notice. Almost went down as it fishtailed wildly..that was very scary...becareful , anything can happen in an instant

That's why I quit bikes for cars.

Sold the '81 Ironhead yesterday for $2,200

had sum fun and Banked $1,200

Next the '08 SuperGlide Custom & the '08 Rebel 250

Then On, On. On to the Next One !! B)

in the mean time I'm Out the Door to go Ride the Harley for a few hours (SDHD for sum FREE FOOD) to beach and a few stops 

In Shorts and Hoodie cuz it's KOOL today Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Right now sitting at camp in the AZ desert, just got done riding a crap load of neat stuff. A couple cold ones then a hot shower. Life is good.

Castle hot springs road, near Wickenburg.

20180306_154403-600x450.jpg

It still amazes me that I can be sitting here wasting time doing this shit. Technology is sumptin.

The new  Harley engine model ..The Redhead... blows  you while riding..  unlike other models such as the knucklehead that beats you, the panhead that gets you cook'n or the shovelhead that buries you...

18 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

Those silly . Little annoying oil lights.. where is the next video????

On 14/02/2018 at 3:01 AM, Mike in Seattle said:

My first road bike, the Z900 A4. Ended up owning three of them, each one more modified with clip ons , cb1100r super boldor wheels, front end and marzechecci rear.

The deserved world title holder of the word “hinge” , she would flex on the apex of a corner at anything above 100mph. 

The only Japanese bike outside the Honda 750/4 that was acceptable in the Harley bike rally scene, it almost killed me more times than all of my other rides put together :)

36A06CF9-1D7C-4631-94E1-8324F3C141A2.jpeg.9ec3d103d52a2759e611a6481c221172.jpeg

Edit: add to the accepted at HD rallies for a Jap bike that lunatic 500 triple thingy. I thought the Z9 was scary...

I remember the Z900.  Fast 

I never squirted one very hard to get bit

What we did w/ lunatic 500 triple thingy was pre-load the springs a bit by stuffing a 2" spacer under the cap.

It helped some ,,

3 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

I remember the Z900.  Fast 

I never squirted one very hard to get bit

What we did w/ lunatic 500 triple thingy was pre-load the springs a bit by stuffing a 2" spacer under the cap.

It helped some ,,

Better bushings in the swingarm pivot reportedly helped too. I rode my brothers only a couple of times, not real far and not real hard.

I had the Z900 also.

Loved it, but I was afraid it would kill me eventually, so I got rid of it.

Sort of like a Redhead

PIX from friendz back yard just hours ago

he thinks he will fix it one day

750CC Tripple

30/40+ years sitting out in the rain with no carbs uncovered

Image may contain: people sitting and motorcycle

Image may contain: people sitting, shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: people sitting

1971 /1977 ??

That'll buff out.

8 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

PIX from friendz back yard just hours ago

he thinks he will fix it one day

750CC Tripple

30/40+ years sitting out in the rain with no carbs uncovered

Image may contain: people sitting and motorcycle

Image may contain: people sitting, shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: people sitting

1971 /1977 ??

Does the drum brake suggest 1971? Neoghbor has a Green Tank 72/73(?) stock pipes, most or all complete, not dented, decent chrome, untouched for 30 years.

I'd bet a dollar to donuts that the bottom end of that thing is rusted tight.   I think it's best use might be as an ornament, ala the old Indian that Frank & Mike dug up ouf of a Springfield, MA backyard.  

1 hour ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I'd bet a dollar to donuts that the bottom end of that thing is rusted tight.   I think it's best use might be as an ornament, ala the old Indian that Frank & Mike dug up ouf of a Springfield, MA backyard.  

I'll bet it is a solid hunk of junk & those pipes paper thin

We have the best of it = The PIX

asked him if he was going to get rid of it and he went into a babble about it being the Workds Fastest Production Bike for 3 years in a row & this one has pipes

Ummmm ok

dude has 2 Harleys abd we Indians  that have sat outside and only worth more because of their brands 

BRB w sum 4 banger Honda Pix 

7 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

I'll bet it is a solid hunk of junk & those pipes paper thin

We have the best of it = The PIX

asked him if he was going to get rid of it and he went into a babble about it being the Workds Fastest Production Bike for 3 years in a row & this one has pipes

Ummmm ok

dude has 2 Harleys abd we Indians  that have sat outside and only worth more because of their brands 

BRB w sum 4 banger Honda Pix 

He's letting old Indians sit outside?    that's fuggin' sad... 
edited to add:  Get pics of the Indians - I've got a buddy locally who's looking for an Indian project - depending upon what they are, we may be able to get your buddy some $$, and save a classic piece of iron from rusting into oblivion. 

If you want a Solid Chunk You MUST remove Carbs to let the heads/cylinders breathe/drink moisture

30 year minimum

Front Disk takes away from the KOOL factor & wont stop any better than that other  carbikecuss  

Image may contain: motorcycle and outdoor

Image may contain: bicycle and outdoor

3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

He's letting old Indians sit outside?    that's fuggin' sad... 
edited to add:  Get pics of the Indians - I've got a buddy locally who's looking for an Indian project - depending upon what they are, we may be able to get your buddy some $$, and save a classic piece of iron from rusting into oblivion. 

Not a fuckin chance

he Won't sell Anything as Everything is Going to be Perfect when he is done restoring it

as a joke I asked how much for the triple  ..........  No Way Those bikes were ... bla bla bla

1 Harley is an EVO with broken shaft as it comes out of ratchet top

I found him Many ... But NO He will Make one that is Better if he has to stay up All Night and work on it in the dark

TWEAKER BLUES

Sad as he was a nice guy who even tough @ SDSU = Too fucking Smart and No grasp of reality

2 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

Not a fuckin chance

he Won't sell Anything as Everything is Going to be Perfect when he is done restoring it

as a joke I asked how much for the triple  ..........  No Way Those bikes were ... bla bla bla

I found him Many ... But NO He will Make one that is Better if he has to stay up All Night and work on it in the dark

TWEAKER BLUES

Sad as he was a nice guy who even tough @ SDSU = Too fucking Smart and No grasp of reality

Oh well - it didn't cost anything to ask. 

55 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Oh well - it didn't cost anything to ask. 

in Other News I sold my '81 IronHead for $2.200 to a Kid that was Stoked

he had a 1962 Falcon with the Exact Dark Blue Metallic Paint 

It was Kinda Fun & Kool But NOT a True Everyday Bike (the way i ride)

Not a fuckin chance

TWEAKER BLUES

Sounds like a good candidate for a basket case wood boat.

16 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

in Other News I sold my '81 IronHead for $2.200 to a Kid that was Stoked

he had a 1962 Falcon with the Exact Dark Blue Metallic Paint 

It was Kinda Fun & Kool But NOT a True Everyday Bike (the way i ride)

No, an FE requires constant care and feeding - great bikes for people who enjoy getting in to their machines.  I like mine - but, I like tinkering too. 

Someone needs to do that with an R4360.

image.png.cb670dc0b96582703005061bd6c4bb9c.png

24 minutes ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

Sorry Woody :D

no need to sorry me

I LOVE me HARLEYS because Fools think of them in so many other ways

allowing me to Buy one for 1/3 what someone who never rode it paid for it New

And Sell it after putting 30-35K miles on it for just about what I paid

And Buy another Newer one w No miles for about the same price or make a Grand + on flipping an old IronHead

I pull up on BIKE NIGHT in shorts and Hawaiian Shirt - sometimes on me Honda Rebel 250

Fuck the Posers & Give space to the Bikers

I LOVE to Ride - Every Day All Year Around and I'm not a Snob "Just Give me My Space" and do what the Fuck you want !

I am a Bigger Critic of the Assless-Leather Chaps, leather Gloves-Vests-Jackets & assbackwords Cap over a scarf "IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING SUMMER dudes

but whatever

29 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

I am a Bigger Critic of the Assless-Leather Chaps, leather Gloves-Vests-

Assless leather chaps, gloves and a vest look fantastic on an otherwise nude woman.

26 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

Looks like Madman Potter had a few kids.

45 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

Fuck the Posers & Give space to the Bikers

I LOVE to Ride - Every Day All Year Around and I'm not a Snob "Just Give me My Space" and do what the Fuck you want !

I am a Bigger Critic of the Assless-Leather Chaps, leather Gloves-Vests-Jackets & assbackwords Cap over a scarf "IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING SUMMER dudes

but whatever

Just because I think you and Hildo would get along :D

1 hour ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

Just because I think you and Hildo would get along :D

that dude wouldn't have fun following me around on an average day of riding

that bike does Not have the math to run the turns at normal speeds (no not talkin crotch rocket shit)

Speaking of assless chaps I just got back from Daytona. It was a beautiful ride albeit a little cool. This year my brother in law , a newbie, rode with us on my old 96 Fatboy.  We had a great time test riding various bikes and I got to meet Paul Jones the VP of Harley-Davidson by chance and got to talk to him for about a half hour. Although he wouldn’t answer some questions I had about future plans for Harley, he did talk a lot about the electric bike. 

I was inches away from getting a new ride, the BMW 1600GTL ,because they offered me a sweet trade for my Electraglide,  but when I called the boss lady she put the brakes on that purchase citing our need to save some cash so we can travel this year. 

Maybe next year. 

We spent a couple hours on Main St people watching and got to see the Living Dead’s again.