Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

billy backstay

"SUPERSTAR" CLEAN ON FP??

"Superstar racing commentator Mr. Clean is BACK behind the microphone and the breeze is ON here in the Northlands as the M32 Cat fleet readies for 8 days of shit hot racing over the next 12."

OMG, FFS, too over the top! :rolleyes:

"Superstar racing commentator Mr. Clean is BACK behind the microphone and the breeze is ON here in the Northlands as the M32 Cat fleet readies for 8 days of shit hot racing over the next 12."

OMG, FFS, too over the top! :rolleyes:

Billy, you've been here way too long to expect anything of substance from the FP.

and even worse, I'm gonna have to go look myself now. See what you've started!

Legend in his own lunchtime

Fixed

see if he sticks around for the finish. He still owes a few videos.

Clean don't owe you shit, he'll be along shortly to remind you of this.

How's his boss doing?

Too soon?.....

Good on both Dads. Both seem to have their priorities together wrt their kids.

The focus is right.

Truthe!!!!! :)

Truthe!!!!! :)

Rigthe!

Sailing season winding down in the northern hemisphere.

+

Long Winter in Southern Hemisphere.

+

Clean being bloviating buffoon banging his own drum.

=

What could possibly go wrong??

Wow. I had my modest post deleted by SA. I must now rack at some higher level of Anarchist right.

Wow. I had my modest post deleted by SA. I must now rack at some higher level of Anarchist right.

Did you get any warning points? I have got a few over the years but they don't last very long. They should give us a certificate or something to keep.

Did you get any warning points? I have got a few over the years but they don't last very long. They should give us a certificate or something to keep.
Jeez MJ you would be on the Dias with me for WP's but I have never had a post deleted!

WTF did nick say?

"I was waiting to see this thread pop up. +1. Don't know Clean but can't say i would go out of my way to have a beer with him. "Legend in his own mind" seems appropriate."

Was this the missing post?

Sounds like a pretty good post.  I certainly didn't delete it, and I'd be shocked if the boss did!

Nice breeze today on the course. racing begins soon.

Jeez MJ you would be on the Dias with me for WP's but I have never had a post deleted!

WTF did nick say?

Something about people with brain injuries keeping there shitfights on the AC board apparently. Completely uncalled for.

The arrogance in cleans commentating sure adds a special feel to it. It's not your series dude, you're just a talking head. All the "us" and "our series", its not about you. Its about the M32 series.

Sounds like a pretty good post. I certainly didn't delete it, and I'd be shocked if the boss did!

Not deleted, dude left it unattended, in the other thread on this topic.

Thought we may have to call the bomb squad...

The arrogance in cleans commentating sure adds a special feel to it. It's not your series dude, you're just a talking head. All the "us" and "our series", its not about you. Its about the M32 series.

Thanks for watching! :P

Did you really watch all of it? With the volume turned up as well??

and all you've done is given him his audience.

this is a true case of don't like it, don't watch. and many, despite what they think with all their fancy stats, don't watch.

Wait..... people actually watch clean's vids?

Wow, just wow.

Normally with the sound turned off and after 5 minutes the screen dimmed or laptop closed.

It works for me, much like the front page. 😀

Didn't watch because of you. I would've watched regardless of who commentated although the Copenhagen guy was really much, much better. I even commented on how good I think the series does with their broadcasting in the other thread. I'll have to write M32 to make sure they know this.

If there's any significant uptick in the ratings, it do to publicity here. Not your skill as a commentator. I'm sure that comes as a package deal though. Suffer with clean for the publicity.

The dirty jokes bit was pretty classy, nice way to them down to your level.

Hey guys I think you are missing the point. Alan has said many times he is not a journalist. His style is designed to appeal to a certain audience with a view to growing that audience. He is kind of the Rowdy Roddy Piper of sailing. The WWE must be shitting themselves.

I think you just insulted the WWE... and that is no small task.

We can learn a lot about promoting sailing from the WWE. This should be added to the SA end of season awards night.

I hate to be all milquetoast here but the M32 series is fun to watch and it's great you can watch it at your leisure and fast forward though all wind delays etc. Sure, the commentary is not Murray Walker and Martin Brundle, or Murray Walker and James Hunt, or Martin Brundle and David Coulthard (an underrated pairing in my opinion) for that matter, but it's fine. I should add having done lots of on-site commentary in other sports, that filling large time gaps is really hard especially when you have limited support so you need people who can extemporize at length on the flimsiest of pretexts, like our Mr. Clean. I would also argue that he's getting better and more professional as time goes on, and as he is able to cover events like this with more infrastructure, rather than say Moth worlds with one camera on one boat.

The coverage is decently knowledgable (though I'd sure like to hear more about how they adjust the Cunningham, a favourite topic amongst F18 people) and the guys often have some good insight on the shifts since they're on sight. I'm blown away by how good drone coverage is getting for these limited production budget operations. Overall I'm very glad it's on.

WTF did nick say?

Something about people with brain injuries keeping there shitfights on the AC board apparently. Completely uncalled for.

OH NO Graham knows your name. Now that is a scary thought

Yep and my work number, mobile number and work email all of which he got from my website and all of which he has used to harass my staff and myself many times in the past. He is one seriously deranged fuck and has a long history of this shit. He coped a boom in the head a few years back (he can't sail for shit) and it has turned him into one sick puppy. He posted my name (again) on the AC board yesterday, I have reported it to the mods and hopefully they will punt him (again). Won't matter because he just comes back with a new log on name.

That is maybe why he isn't posting today, but it could be because it is fathers day today and that is a very confronting and confusing day for him. Not knowing exactly which one is his father, he has to ring all 15 members of that Wellington Rugby team that bunned his mother that crazy, drunken night some 50 years ago. But maybe it wasn't any of them either as he certainly didn't inherit any sporting prowess from anyone...

Speedy ignore LB, because to my trained eye it sounds as though that boom knocked you "gay", not stupid.

While I'm sure you're enjoying the upside of slippery electro/pneumatic clothing and friends called Cyril and Cecil; the intricacies of Broadway musicals and wet-weather-gear-matching must be getting you down. Well son don't despair, I'm partway through inventing a cure for same-sex attraction and looking for a volunteer to participate in a clinical trial.

My preference is for someone whose parents are siblings not complete strangers, but don't worry I can tweak the voltage to make it work....I think.

I am a newbie (with no tits to show) and joined today to TALK SAILING, and have some SAILING ANARCHY!

But the FUCK's like Life bouy 15. Speed demon, Jack sparrow ...who post irrelevant and totally off topic BULLSHIT are cluttering this site and making it difficult to enjoy threads about SAILING on a FUCKING SAILING web site.

FFS will you guys PISS OFF...especially Life Bouy 15, and Jack Sparrow, who are just perverse deviants. And while Speed demon talks mainly AC sailing, the repetition is FUCKING BORING.

I call on the sane members to keep reporting these people who post off topic/non sailing (in the sailing related threads) or repeat themselves endlessly until they FUCK OFF,!

Cheers

Steve

Carbonara you have been here a whole day and only just come to the conclusion I'm a perverse deviant???

Have you forgotten where you hid the Quick pills?

Won't matter because he just comes back with a new log on name.

I am a newbie (with no tits to show) and joined today to TALK SAILING, and have some SAILING ANARCHY!

But the FUCK's like Life bouy 15. Speed demon, Jack sparrow ...who post irrelevant and totally off topic BULLSHIT are cluttering this site and making it difficult to enjoy threads about SAILING on a FUCKING SAILING web site.

FFS will you guys PISS OFF...especially Life Bouy 15, and Jack Sparrow, who are just perverse deviants. And while Speed demon talks mainly AC sailing, the repetition is FUCKING BORING.

I call on the sane members to keep reporting these people who post off topic/non sailing (in the sailing related threads) or repeat themselves endlessly until they FUCK OFF,!

Cheers

Steve

ringlocksystem? oh how we have missed you, welcome back.

Cheers

Steve

HTFU, steve

Will you retards take your bullshit to General anarchy and leave the sailing talk to sailors who want to talk sailing.

Bloody fuckwits!

Will you retards take your bullshit to General anarchy and leave the sailing talk to sailors who want to talk sailing.

Bloody fuckwits!

It unfolds like a roman play...

Bloody fuckwits!!!....I cannot speak for others Carbonara, but I can assure you in the strongest terms that I will not stand idly by and be disrespected like that.

If you are going to include my goodself in your pending and no doubt riveting series of soliloquys, I insist on being addressed as Mr Fucken Fuckwit.

Didn't watch because of you. I would've watched regardless of who commentated although the Copenhagen guy was really much, much better. I even commented on how good I think the series does with their broadcasting in the other thread. I'll have to write M32 to make sure they know this.

If there's any significant uptick in the ratings, it do to publicity here. Not your skill as a commentator. I'm sure that comes as a package deal though. Suffer with clean for the publicity.

The dirty jokes bit was pretty classy, nice way to them down to your level.

The dirtiest joke was the one sent in by the owner of the M32 class and World Match Race Tour, who gave us the idea in the first place. I'm a lucky man to have the privilege of picking who I want to work for.

Cheers

Steve

Now that's the funniest post I've read in quite some time.

OK, perhaps the funniest post I've read today and the day is young.

You guys talk shit about Clean, but if nothing else, he at least provides us with entertainment in the form of thread topics and being the butt of our jokes.

Cut the guy a little slack, he has greatly improved in his commentary. Anyone who started off as poorly as he did should have the ability to get a little better.

You guys talk shit about Clean, but if nothing else, he at least provides us with entertainment in the form of thread topics and being the butt of our jokes.

Cut the guy a little slack, he has greatly improved in his commentary. Anyone who started off as poorly as he did should have the ability to get a little better.

you riite, we shoud gife credditte wheare credditte id do. :)

you riite, we shoud gife credditte wheare credditte id do. :)

I'm pretty sure that's a line out of `Straight outta Compton'

.especially Life Bouy 15, and Jack Sparrow, who are just perverse deviants.

Cheers

Steve

Sounds like I need to up my game, I didn't even get a mention.

Go back to licking your partners festering hole, thank you in advance.

.especially Life Bouy 15, and Jack Sparrow, who are just perverse deviants.

Cheers

Steve

Sounds like I need to up my game, I didn't even get a mention.

Go back to licking your partners festering hole, thank you in advance.

Do you want me to put a good word in for you mate?

Geezus he seems to not like all the posters I enjoy....well except that sparrow idiot.

No 6 your opinions are valuable.. except on days that end in Y....save your breath, you will need it to blow up what ever it is your blowing up.

I was watching with bated breath the M-32 races but, during a break, I started surfing and couldn't resist switching to the more exciting Bern Canton's Senior Curling Regionals...

And, No.6, leave LouLou out of this!

The ones that have the functioning mouth should be called 'Randy'. Not because they are but because they are fucked in the head.

No6 you're pretty lucky, those must just fly off the shelves around your neck of the woods during crutching season. How did you and Dolly hookup .....Utinder.....got lucky in some national ballot? I bet your the jealous type...keep your bicycle pump under lock and key now I bet? Then again she probably insists she is your PFD and made you sell your Spinny on fleabay. Ogh the joys of love, be aware though.... marry her and she will stop going down.

No6 you're pretty lucky, those must just fly off the shelves around your neck of the woods during crutching season. How did you and Dolly hookup .....Utinder.....got lucky in some national ballot? I bet your the jealous type...keep your bicycle pump under lock and key now I bet? Then again she probably insists she is your PFD and made you sell your Spinny on fleabay. Ogh the joys of love, be aware though.... marry her and she will stop going down.

Unlike your lot down south, those in NYC don't go down on sheep.... inflatable or otherwise.

I agree that Clean is not terribly inspiring and totally partisan, but at least he's improving little by little. Still, I cannot understand why the bigwigs at SA make such fun of Tucker Thompson's commentary efforts when theirs are still so amateur.

Shame we cannot get the likes of Kenny Reed or Mark Covell to commentate.

I agree that Clean is not terribly inspiring and totally partisan, but at least he's improving little by little. Still, I cannot understand why the bigwigs at SA make such fun of Tucker Thompson's commentary efforts when theirs are still so amateur.

that costs real money.

sequi pecunium....

clean makes fun of all commentators that make him look bad or amateur .

....watched as much as I could bother of the coverage, 5 min,, meh comments from the other thread still apply....

You got to be kidding, a new low for Clean an SA.

Someone should strap you to a chair and make you watch some,any,ALL your self aggrandized 'superstar' commentary ....

. ...Clockwork Orange style.

....I'm beginning t'think the guy dries out his shit and snorts it.

....how else can someone get so high on their own crap!??**

....** which reminds me,, what happened to the highly relevant,earth shattering Brazil report? .....definitely snorting -something-!!

I fear everybody's breath smells of plastic.

truely astounding amount of air kissing going on

Wait, you name your inflatable dolls out on the left coast?

LouLou was our sex slave on the J-29 "Dangerous When Wet" when she was ewenapped by a jealous competitor at Whidbey Island Race Week 2005.

Back when we didn't get psychologically damaged from getting our butts whacked, we at least got to sign the "board of education" that was kept in the vice principal's office. Not sure if that was a very good deterent. I think the kids with multiple hash marks next to their names were pretty proud of their accomplishment.

I've thought it would be cool to get a speeding ticket from the local harbor patrol: "I'm sorry officer; there was a gust, and I couldn't slow it down. I'll try hard to not let it happen again. Could you please write the speed I was going on the ticket?" Yep, I would frame that one.

Wait, you name your inflatable dolls out on the left coast?

LouLou was our sex slave on the J-29 "Dangerous When Wet" when she was ewenapped by a jealous competitor at Whidbey Island Race Week 2005.

By now LouLou would have made her way to NZ as carry on luggage (to avoid getting pinched by no6's baggage handler cousin) and now probably sits in pride of place at some yacht club, behind the bar in her retirement years amoungst the ties and jackets that are available for members who have forgotton theirs or have a visitor in need. She always seems to sport a cute smile on a Friday night, become unavailable, but then reappear that weekend ...somewhat dishevelled. Now the stories she could tell!!

What is Front Page??

The page that is in front of all the other pages? OR

Inane as this thread is, it is now sponsored by a page that is front of all the other pages?

pick who u work for? bwahahahahahaha. that is some funny shit

I actually spent three weeks in Ockerö at WMRT/M32 owner Hakan Svensson's place at his invitation; I told him I thought his vision for the M32 and WMRT was pure fantasy, and he made it his goal to convince me otherwise because he knows Sailing Anarchy is the world leader in sailing audience. He succeeded, and that's why I am here working instead of hanging out with my new baby girl!

pick who u work for? bwahahahahahaha. that is some funny shit

I actually spend three weeks in Ockerö at WMRT and M32 owner Hakan Svensson's place at his invitation; I told him I thought his vision for the M32 and WMRT was pure fantasy, and he made it his goal to convince me otherwise. I was convinced.

Then why are you still working for Scot as an Internet blogger? If you're such a Superstar, shouldn't you set the bar a little higher for yourself?

If you're such a Superstar, shouldn't you set the bar a little higher for yourself?

I am the senior editor of a niche sports website that reached over 3 million people last year and that has embarrassed every one of the bigger-staffed, bigger budgeted sailing publications with our worldwide reach, everending stream of original content, and breaking stories for the decade I've been here. I'm also the voice of the only non AC series with a major broadcast effort, which just happens to have the biggest cash prize ever awarded in the sport as its easter egg next year. I'm pretty happy, but what else did you have in mind?

Then why are you still working for Scot as an Internet blogger?

And I'm not sure if you know what year it is, but 'internet blogger' ain't the insult it once was. Huff Post was a blog when it sold for 400 something million dollars, wasn't it?