Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

drop in

As others have said it's Fantail, a Bakewell White 640 built in Wellington by MG Composites and being shipped to Sydney

Another very cool, lovely and fast boat that will never be available in the US...

of course its available in the US just ring up and order one

A boat providing a foreground view of the Westhaven dry stack with Swashbucklers Bar just around the right hand corner?

not a very flattering angle for the photo, it looks tortured like an IOR trinket. I know its not though.

On another matter, some fuckwit writer for the Herald said Swashbucklers was in the top 10 spots in Auckland to grab a drink, now the place is packed with corporate retards looking down their noses at us peasants with dirty fingernails ever though we've been going there for a million years. got to find somewhere new now.

Left Coast Dart?

Left Coast Dart?

It does have that look, though the Dart has a fixed prod (like all the cool kids), windows, and very fluffy cushions.

A J22 or 24.

I am pretty sure. Friends of mine, who are much better then me, owned a real J22! yes reallly !!!!

I mean it.

What my SR>Max should look like once I fix it and put a proper keel lifting mechanism on it, a sprit and deckstepped carbon mast! I'd have said the new ESSE 650, but the background looks so unSwiss to me. So WHAT IS IT? More photos, might save me the hassle of fixing the SR.

not a very flattering angle for the photo, it looks tortured like an IOR trinket. I know its not though.

On another matter, some fuckwit writer for the Herald said Swashbucklers was in the top 10 spots in Auckland to grab a drink, now the place is packed with corporate retards looking down their noses at us peasants with dirty fingernails ever though we've been going there for a million years. got to find somewhere new now.

Find out where their secretaries hang out? Show them some Real Blokes?