Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

what is it?

It's something Clean will gush about as "the fucking boat that's saving sailing, mate" until someone who had a blue blazer for three days after college buys it. He will then promptly disparage it as "against the great revolutionary cause of Sailing Anarchy and the proletariat!!" in a 37 second video which is shaky, poorly edited, out of focus, and where the subject is half out of frame the entire time. Then in a squeal of plasti-dipped rims and knobbed tires which have never been offroad he will peel away in his ostentatious compensation-mobile which reeks suspiciously of skull wax and the entire state of Colorado

Leach 50 race yacht?

http://www.leechboats.com/designIndex.cfm

The bigger sister of this one?

https://youtu.be/0a_xYJmjVi0?t=13

Can I have a Sailing Anarchy cap?

attachicon.gifSa cap.jpg

pillock ....the sidedecks are ~5' wide? :mellow:

Don't know. Only thing picture I have is this one. Bummer, entrance to cabin is different. No cap for me this time.

Was there a better attempt in this thread as to react to your pillock?

It is getting more and more obvious that more and more anarchist don't do anything else then cursing each other while when it comes to a real technical messages they stick two fingers in their nose. And I don't mean you Couch.

L50_2.jpg

Looks like it has a bigger top than the Great Moscow circus. I hope that's just the perspective

It's something Clean will gush about as "the fucking boat that's saving sailing, mate" until someone who had a blue blazer for three days after college buys it. He will then promptly disparage it as "against the great revolutionary cause of Sailing Anarchy and the proletariat!!" in a 37 second video which is shaky, poorly edited, out of focus, and where the subject is half out of frame the entire time. Then in a squeal of plasti-dipped rims and knobbed tires which have never been offroad he will peel away in his ostentatious compensation-mobile which reeks suspiciously of skull wax and the entire state of Colorado

I don't care who you are, that's funny! :lol:

Looks exactly like my SR33 for sale in the classifieds! Even has the same under deck spinnaker port just in front of the primaries.

4872090_20141119084947519_1_XLARGE.jpg&w

You missed something.

Shortly thereafter it will be featured on the front page sporting a custom anarchy paint job. We'll find out that Ed... "bought" it. It will have all new sails kindly "donated", every crew member will have brand new personal sailing attire "donated", the bottom will have been professionally faired, and we'll have to deal with the ed posting how his brand new top of the line boat with all new bits beat a bunch of older flying tigers while his latest girlfriend sits on the foredeck in her underwear for a photo op.

Looks exactly like my SR33 for sale in the classifieds! Even has the same under deck spinnaker port just in front of the primaries.

4872090_20141119084947519_1_XLARGE.jpg&w

You win.

Something that will need the foot chocks ground off and put in the right spot.

That one there

agreed. it so sick brah. forrrrr surrrrre mate

My first thought as well.

My first thought as well.

Are those foot chocks or molded ribs for rigidity?

I don't care who you are, that's funny! :lol:

+100

Scooter one is lolz too.

You missed something.

Shortly thereafter it will be featured on the front page sporting a custom anarchy paint job. We'll find out that Ed... "bought" it. It will have all new sails kindly "donated", every crew member will have brand new personal sailing attire "donated", the bottom will have been professionally faired, and we'll have to deal with the ed posting how his brand new top of the line boat with all new bits beat a bunch of older flying tigers while his latest girlfriend sits on the foredeck in her underwear for a photo op.

Winner and winner.

You missed something.

Will this one have a 'thug life' tramp stamp on its ass as well?

haha that is great! all except for the fact that the boat in question is over a decade old...

Looks like Basalt fiber and some composite. Maybe for ORC ?

I think it has been resolved that it is a decades old SR-33

Yes decades old SR33 I'm sure a lot of bashers out there, but I think she worth the redo, we have 2 here in town all ready, so mine will be the 3rd with another guy looking at getting one, all have the full hoist kites and big roach mains so would be fun racing