Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeR80

J/70 Worlds 2016 @ St Francis

With BBS being the weekend before does anyone have storage recommendations between the two events?

U20s are up next. Be there for that, but can come early if anyone needs crew.!WARNING! Never sailed in the bay before, so look for that.

U20s are up next. Be there for that, but can come early if anyone needs crew.!WARNING! Never sailed in the bay before, so look for that.

so DO NOT look for that... Partying yes, In can hang on there.

With BBS being the weekend before does anyone have storage recommendations between the two events?

Parking lot at the Frantic

there are a few things I need before I can do it-

A boat, a crew and plane tix-

Surely someone out there can help...for just .$39 a day you can change the life of a poor underutilized sailor in a time of need...

Won't you help save a life?

there are a few things I need before I can do it-

A boat, a crew and plane tix-

Surely someone out there can help...for just .$39 a day you can change the life of a poor underutilized sailor in a time of need...

Won't you help save a life?

OPB

Better would be to suggest to some owner out there that you'd bring all your pro buddies out to sail his boat with him for the big event so he can do the event and feel successful and you can have your fun. He just provides the boat, hotel, flights, entry fee, $500/per in embroidered Patagonia, and sandwiches.

Wait a sec.....l