Ed Lada

The Grateful Dead; By Far the Most Overated Band Ever

My goodness Illegitimate Bill, are you projecting or what?  That's your description of Dead Heads, not mine. 

Actually it doesn't surprise me at all that Dead Heads are mostly well to do Republicans, they are just as soullessly obsessive about many other aspects of their dull lives too.  Much like yourself Billy Bob.  Now you run along and light some candles and slaughter a chicken at your alter to the mighty Garcia and maybe he will come to you and you can fellate him like you used to in the good old days.  It will stimulate scintillating memories of that legendary east coast show in July of '75, where they played 3 1/2 hours non stop and at exactly 1 hour, 44 minutes and 13 seconds into the show, they actually played one note that sounded like it should.  Yes, that was one of their legendary shows, I heard just a snippet of the bootleg tape where they captured that one note is highly prized amongst Deadobillia collectors and command a princely sum.  True Dead Heads recognize each other by one of them saying 1:44 and the other answers 13!, you know like a secret password, that's how sacred and legendary it was.  Some fans say they played another real note a couple of years later but most scoff at that idea, saying Garcia would never make that mistake again.

• Like 1

Unlike that phony you favor pretending to be all about the working man.

Your head is so far up your ass you think you actually see the light of day.

post#323.......  Nailed it........I now fully understand the meaning of "not having a life".............

• Like 1

Jerry’s playing on rosebud this evening, and I especially dig the audio starting at about 2:07, I don’t know how to describe it but being able to actually hear his pick hit the strings is so fucking cool. It’s rare that I can hear something like that

Rosebud_l2gxwq.jpg.47e84fc008270be05b5217a12f1a1c98.jpg

Jerry’s playing on rosebud this evening, and I especially dig the audio starting at about 2:07, I don’t know how to describe it but being able to actually hear his pick hit the strings is so fucking cool. It’s rare that I can hear something like that

You are very Deadicated my son, carry on....  toro toro taxi see ya tomorrow....

We wanna thank the Oakland A’s for making this afternoon possible........... by losing. -Bob Weir, Oakland Coliseum, 10.9.76

1 minute ago, Point Break said:

Shall we assume you like poesteng the song “Ripple” when you drikkeng?

fixte                :)

Well those are some very lovely renditions of a truly spectacular song.

But if you guys want to go a different direct.....

I have had those "substance assisted" wanderings through you tube music videos.............

On 6/11/2018 at 6:30 PM, BillDBastard said:

Jeez, pulled all the heartstrings on this one. Thanks for finding this, it's an oddly touching reminder of lost youth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bottlerocket said:

You lost me at "all 23 of their fans".  Obviously no handle on reality.  

You're right, I was mistaken.  Obviously I should have said "all 24 of their fans".   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Saw the latest edition “ Dead & Company” last night at Dodger Stadium.  Same freak show in the parking lot. Same idiot dancing in the isles. Band was Tight!   Nice version of Jack Straw and Cumberland Blues and great Stella Blue with Bob Weir on lead vocals. While my tickets were a gift I guess I don’t get out so much as parking was 35.00 $ and a can ( ice cold ) of Mexican beer was 18.00 $.  Temp on field at show time was ONLY 95 

• Like 1

Summer nights in the backyard with the crickets, the dog and Ripple on repeat ... If I ignore the sound of traffic and the blue glow from my son's xbox in the house, it feels a bit like summer camp in 1977, campfire, shitty flashlight from TG&Y, that dirty blonde girl with the long legs who moved to Colorado from Pennsylvania, who could out-sprint all the boys. She never wore shoes and she knew all the words.