Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

Since the other threads on the topic have already been polluted, I wanted to start one fresh now that NC and the DOJ have sued each other over the issue. I actually applaud that the NC governor has filed suit and is going to force the courts and/or congress to clarify this issue.

All joking aside - I am conflicted on this issue. I can see both sides have a legitimate point.

First of all - I think the T part of the LGBT movement was feeling left out after the big win of the gay marriage ruling by the SCOTUS and they are pushing hard to get similar cases regarding this whole gender identity BS to the high court. I think its actually going to backfire on them as I don't think there is the stomach in the court or in the US population as a whole to upend centuries of tradition over bathroom privacy. When it was about sucking dick or munching carpet in the privacy of your own bedroom - I think society finally shrugged and said "meh" because what gays do on their own does not affect the rest of us. But now you are changing the dynamic and forcing the rest us to deal with someone's fucked up gender confusion issues literally right where we shit. I think they have pushed too far and will actually hurt their cause when the inevitable backlash happens.

On the one hand - I can understand some confused tranny would like to shit, shower and shave in the bathroom corresponding to where he/she/it thinks he/she/it most fits in based on how they feel.

However, on the other hand - I can also understand that the actual people with actual genitalia that correspond to the bath/shower room might be equally uncomfortable having someone of the opposite genitalia showering in the locker room that doesn't match.

I personally couldn't give a shit (no pun intended) if some chick who thought she was a boy wanted to shower next to me. Whatever. But I would not have wanted my daughter to have to shower next to some tranny boy prancing around in the girl's shower room in elementary school after PE.

There comes a point where the forced accommodation of the few seriously impacts the rights and privacy of the many. Should we ignore it? No. We should attempt an accommodation where feasible that protects the rights and privacy of both parties. But there also comes a point where the accommodation goes overboard. I don't think we can, nor should, please ALL the people ALL the time. Where it makes sense, have a gender neutral BR or shower that ensures privacy. And if existing facilities don't allow that, then find temp accommodations for the trannyboy - like when a school offered to let him/her/it use the faculty BR. And then upgrade facilities over time. But I think it is wrong to force already cash strapped municipalities to rush to build all new tranny bathrooms and showers in every city in the land just to accommodate a few confused caitlyns.

But the confused caitlyns don't want that. They are forcing the issue down the state's throats because they think they have political momentum on their side. Well they don't and I think they are going to rue the day when the T part of the LGBT movement over-reached.

A really good interview with NC Governor McCrory:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nc-governor-we-need-clarity-on-bathroom-law-but-not-from-the-executive-branch/#transcript

I think he sums it up well here

We just — we are seeking basic clarity of this, because the executive branch doesn’t have the power to interpret law. That’s the power of the judicial branch. And that’s what we’re seeking.

But what the attorney general has done now with her new ruling is basically all employers in the United States of America and all universities in the United States of America, based upon her letter of interpretation, is saying that all employers must allow gender identity in the private sector for any employer over 15 employees.

That means a man who believes they’re a woman would be able to go into a woman’s restroom, locker room or shower facility. And that’s where the dispute is, and we’re asking for basic clarity of that. It is a very complex and emotional issue. And I think the courts are the right way to do it. And then, sooner or later, I think the U.S. Congress has got to get clarity on this whole issue also.

Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeff.

Your post are inane as someone else's.

Put your fear aside and understand this first concept, there is a huge difference between gender and sexuality.

Waste of government time and resources as everyone grandstands for votes and popularity.

0.3% of the population is transgender. Versus- 5% of the population has Alzheimer's. 15% live in poverty. This should not be a priority. We need to allocate financial resources to solving problems that affect the mainstream and not the fringe.

This is, probably, more a ploy to scare voters out to the polls than a serious issue. We had a transgender kid (professional pain in the ass) and we just changed a staff restroom to a universal restroom. Problem solved (at least that one). I don't view this as much more serious than the accommodations for the physically handicapped. Just put everything in stalls and don't bother to check under the clothes. The shower issue is interesting but is it real or is it an imaginary issue like voter fraud? I haven't heard any kid talking about the issue.

This is, probably, more a ploy to scare voters out to the polls than a serious issue. We had a transgender kid (professional pain in the ass) and we just changed a staff restroom to a universal restroom. Problem solved (at least that one). I don't view this as much more serious than the accommodations for the physically handicapped. Just put everything in stalls and don't bother to check under the clothes. The shower issue is interesting but is it real or is it an imaginary issue like voter fraud? I haven't heard any kid talking about the issue.

It is purely a GOTV and fundraising wedge issue of the most cynical sort. Vile.

Put your fear aside and understand this first concept, there is a huge difference between gender and sexuality.

I am well aware of the difference. But what you wake up one day and feel your gender is that day should in no way impact my privacy or my daughter's privacy to not shower in a shower room full of tranny dicks. If its important enough to feel the need to shower in the women's locker room, go have your cock removed. Simple as that.

In order to justify the infringement of a persons rights, one needs to demonstrate a compelling reason. There has never been and will not ever be a need to restrict potty access to trannies.

In order to justify the infringement of a persons rights, one needs to demonstrate a compelling reason. There has never been and will not ever be a need to restrict potty access to trannies.

We shall see. As I've said, I have no issue with it personally. I've been in many a gender neutral toilet in bars. Its a non-event. I think its the showers at schools that are going to be the issue as this gets pushed down America's throat. Look for a lawsuit against the first ladyboy who wants to go shower in the girls locker room after PE at the Middle School. I think that will happen sooner rather than later.

We shall see. As I've said, I have no issue with it personally. I've been in many a gender neutral toilet in bars. Its a non-event. I think its the showers at schools that are going to be the issue as this gets pushed down America's throat. Look for a lawsuit against the first ladyboy who wants to go shower in the girls locker room after PE at the Middle School. I think that will happen sooner rather than later.

What about the rights of women and girls who might not want a biological male showering with them in the locker room? Do these women and girls have no rights now?

Looks like the democrat SJWs have just thrown biological women under the bus.

What about the rights of women and girls who might not want a biological male showering with them in the locker room? Do these women and girls have no rights now?

They do, the right to leave. Just like any other public accommodation. First they banned the queer from the toilet, then they banned the queer from the square, then they'll ban the queer from the nation.

Isn't that what I just posted? That the rights of girls will be violated when a biological male shows up to shower with them..... I think the trannyboy and the school will get slapped with a lawsuit as soon as it happens.

I didn't see in the Bill of Rights the right to shower only with your own sex. Did they miss that?

Isn't that what I just posted? That the rights of girls will be violated when a biological male shows up to shower with them..... I think the trannyboy and the school will get slapped with a lawsuit as soon as it happens.

That certainly seems to be the worst case scenario that these types of laws are responsive. How has it played-out when it happened?

Imagined assault is no bases to remove a persons rights. Chew on that gun nuts.

I didn't see in the Bill of Rights the right to shower only with your own sex. Did they miss that?

I also don't see in the bill of rights to right to shower with members of the opposite sex if it makes them uncomfortable.

I actually look forward to the day if this kind of shit becomes the norm, i.e. the liberals force this shit on the schools - that the HS football jocks all decide to go shower in the girls locker room with the cheerleaders because they woke up that morning and felt their identity for that day was female. But then of course on Friday they decided to be make for the big football game. Hey if gender identity is that fluid and we have to accommodate everything, I say fucking go for it boys!

That certainly seems to be the worst case scenario that these types of laws are responsive. How has it played-out when it happened?

I don't know? Has it happened yet? If not, it will soon enough.

You have a right of free association. You want that right removed for a segment of the population.

You are making the same argument that gun grabbers make.

You have a right of free association. You want that right removed for a segment of the population.

You are making the same argument that gun grabbers make.

No, I'm not. I'm not advocating for anything. I'm simply saying when it happens, there will be a lawsuit against a school for breach of privacy and possibly sexual assault.

So we are enacting laws to address things that could happen, but have not managed to happen over the course of our history? Seems to me like there may be something else motivating this.

Imagined assault is no bases to remove a persons rights. Chew on that gun nuts.

You got the right to suck ass if the man is a consenting adult.. That's about it spital.

Bathrooms and showers are not about "association". Its about taking a shit or a shower with some modicum of privacy and dignity for some. As I said, I don't care. But I think some parents of some young children would care if it was their kid that had to be subjected to it.

Ed, tell you what - stop being your usual argumentative douchefuck self for a minute and answer me this question: at my sailing club we have two shower facilities - male and female. It gets HOT AS FUCK here when out on the water and not showering is really not an option after sailing. We have a very active youth sailing program here and even very young opti kids are using the shower rooms at the same time as the adults. The showers themselves are enclosed and private, but the changing room is not. So there are adults and kids showering and changing at the same time most weekends. How would YOU as a parent of say a 5 year old daughter or even a 13 yr old teen daughter feel about her changing and being naked right next to some adult dude who thinks he's a chick with his dick swinging in your daughter's face as he's drying his ballsack in front of her? That cool with you?

Serious question.

So we are enacting laws to address things that could happen, but have not managed to happen over the course of our history? Seems to me like there may be something else motivating this.

Actually, the first salvo was by side who enacted laws was the pro-tranny faction when there was not problem in Charlotte to solve in the first place, but only to address something that might happen. Seems to me like there may be something else motivating this.

Who is the victim if a ladyboy uses a girly shower?

Who is the victim if a ladyboy used the mens shower?

Actually, the first salvo was by side who enacted laws was the pro-tranny faction when there was not problem in Charlotte to solve in the first place, but only to address something that might happen. Seems to me like there may be something else motivating this.

I've heard that but I haven't seen a cite to the Ordinance in question. What did it say?

Waste of government time and resources as everyone grandstands for votes and popularity.

0.3% of the population is transgender. Versus- 5% of the population has Alzheimer's. 15% live in poverty. This should not be a priority. We need to allocate financial resources to solving problems that affect the mainstream and not the fringe.

This. There are so many more issues to deal with.

I've taken many a pee with girls in the bathroom. Heck, it used to be a regular thing at Wrigley Field because the girls line would be so long, they'd just start using the guys bathrooms.

I don't recall anything happening.

I bet we've all used a bathroom with someone born of the opposite sex, whether we know it or not.

What are they going to do anyhow? Have package checkers at the doors?

This is a silly law for those who want to seek attention.

This has not been a problem for the last few millennia since people have apparently not realized that toilets and sexuality are somehow interlinked.

I've yet to see or hear of a problem with transgenders in bathrooms for excretory functions. Now we have a bunch of whiney shits who need to feel special.

It might also be that the ADA 'consulting' business is falling off for attorneys and there is a potential for more marketing and billable hours here.

There was a thread here a few months ago where a transgendered student was insisting on showering in the girls shower, not in a private one. Does anyone know what happened there? I think if both sides were reasonable, that something like what learning_j24 described would be fine, but I think there are activists on both sides which want to make this an issue. Culturally, we are not at a point where it is no big deal to have adult anatomical males showering with pubescent girls, or even adult females unless there is some consensual relationship (obviously, but added for the trolls). We should have enough common sense left to at least acknowledge that. I don't know what the answer is, but if activists on both sides are going to continue pushing their agenda, then we are going to be forced to deal with it, and that is what we are seeing now. Frankly, I don't see it as being bigoted to do as learning_j24 described, yet according to many activists that is a violation of a transgendered person's civil rights. Whether it is 1% of the population or .000005% of the population, there are activists on both sides who are going to insist that we have this discussion.

Len and Sarosa nailed it.

I think the bathroom rules are just a shit show. I think the Feds are going to ignore the dumbfuckistanis on that and hammer on the real problem, removing from a class of people the right to sue over discrimination.

Is there another class that has preemptively had that right removed? Short dwarfs? Ugly people? Nope. That's where the state overstepped. If it was just who can use a shitter we would just make fun of them over their faux fear. Instead, the took civil liberties away that had existed.

Here's some information on the Charlotte ordinance in question.

http://charlotteequality.strikingly.com/

It added sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or family status to the non-discrimination ordinance.

I can certainly see why the state would want to protect the rights of bigots to discriminate against those groups. They're different than me.

It added sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or family status to the non-discrimination ordinance.

I can certainly see why the state would want to protect the rights of bigots to discriminate against those groups. They're different than me.

I think that's where the feds will go as well. The State and the Faux news operatives are yelling "Dude in the girls bathroom! Oh My!" but the courts will take a long look at taking away groups of peoples access to the courts.

I think that's where the feds will go as well. The State and the Faux news operatives are yelling "Dude in the girls bathroom! Oh My!" but the courts will take a long look at taking away groups of peoples access to the courts.

Yup. And we'll hear the familiar refrain of "Stites Rats!", a worthy sentiment which has been distorted for use by those who would seek to deprive other citizens of the rights the rest of us have.

There are laws against sexual assault already, so the bathroom protection aspect is pure Ministry of Information stuff. This is about taking rights away from a group that doesn't look/think/act like most of us. Ironically, NC is going to end up establishing national precedent, methinks.

So what is the next wedge issue going to be?

For me - THIS issue is absolutely worth fighting over, an I would contend that the LGBT community is correct in doing so. I don't agree that keeping gender confused boys out of the girl's locker room = discrimination, and really think that the two things ought to be considered separately.

For me - THIS issue is absolutely worth fighting over, an I would contend that the LGBT community is correct in doing so. I don't agree that keeping gender confused boys out of the girl's locker room = discrimination, and really think that the two things ought to be considered separately.

I really do think the bathroom thing can be handled in a one-off.

But the state decided to go much, much further than the bathrooms.

I would agree that it *should* be able to be handled as a one off.

Read the article I posted a few up - the problem was that parents of a gender confused kid weren't satisfied with the local solution, and wanted to force their son who identifies as a daughter's acceptance in ALL the girl's facilities at school. It is specifically this expectancy of special dispensation on the part of every other kid and parent in the school that I think is wrong.

NC was wrong to prevent civil redress in courts.

Read the article I posted a few up - the problem was that parents of a gender confused kid weren't satisfied with the local solution, and wanted to force their son who identifies as a daughter's acceptance in ALL the girl's facilities at school. It is specifically this expectancy of special dispensation on the part of every other kid and parent in the school that I think is wrong.

That link indicates that the Dept of Education rejected the Separate but Equal solution (for a number of reasons), not the child's parents. The story indicates that the case was brought by other parents, not the parents of the child in question.

The theme that floats to the surface of that bowl and this one seems to be the assumption that gender and sexual identity are the same. For those of us seemingly in the majority on those things, I reckon it's easy to see it that way. My understanding is that for those living through that situation, it isn't so simple.

Something to think about: genetic chimeras have started cropping up with more common DNA testing. Through fusion of two zygotes at a two or four cell stage, a pregnancy which would ordinarily become separate non identical twins, becomes one individual with two distinct cell lineages.

These people are perhaps freaks in a statistical sense, but they may well have different sex chromosomes in their sex organs and neurological tissues. Do you want to be discriminated against because of your genetic makeup?

Neither do they.

"A genetic chimerism or chimera (also spelled chimaera) is a single organism composed of cells from different zygotes. This can result in male and female organs, two blood types, or subtle variations in form."

I don't think that anyone is advocating discrimination against a gender confused kid. I also don't think that recognizing that a boy who feels like a girl is still a boy is discrimination.

I would think that it's a tough situation for the gender confused kid, but, stand by my contention that the other students shouldn't be required to accept having to share intimate facilities like a shower/locker room with the gender confused kid of the opposite biological gender.

Agree with all.

Bathrooms and showers are not about "association". Its about taking a shit or a shower with some modicum of privacy and dignity for some. As I said, I don't care. But I think some parents of some young children would care if it was their kid that had to be subjected to it.

Ed, tell you what - stop being your usual argumentative douchefuck self for a minute and answer me this question: at my sailing club we have two shower facilities - male and female. It gets HOT AS FUCK here when out on the water and not showering is really not an option after sailing. We have a very active youth sailing program here and even very young opti kids are using the shower rooms at the same time as the adults. The showers themselves are enclosed and private, but the changing room is not. So there are adults and kids showering and changing at the same time most weekends. How would YOU as a parent of say a 5 year old daughter or even a 13 yr old teen daughter feel about her changing and being naked right next to some adult dude who thinks he's a chick with his dick swinging in your daughter's face as he's drying his ballsack in front of her? That cool with you?

Serious question.

I've noticed that neither specious ed nor anyone else has bothered to answer what should be done in my very real scenario above.

Serious question.

I've noticed that neither specious ed nor anyone else has bothered to answer what should be done in my very real scenario above.

I would speculate that parents have had that concern for quite some time. This is not a new phenomenon that came about after 1/20/09 when some evil scientist went to work in a lab to cook up something that creation couldn't possibly fathom. Likewise it isn't some fad that kids decided to put themselves through because they wanted to be up on the latest trends. It's been going on for a good long while now. How many times has that scenario happened?

Serious question.

regarding the situation, it's so far outside the realm of possibility I won't bother. Right up there with planning for the zombie apocalypse. Or how I will spend my Lotto millions.

the mouth breathers are bitching loudly about that once in 300million situation as they know if what was really happening was removal of court access, Joe Blow would think a bit differently about the pottie rule.

There was a thread here a few months ago where a transgendered student was insisting on showering in the girls shower, not in a private one. Does anyone know what happened there? I think if both sides were reasonable, that something like what learning_j24 described would be fine, but I think there are activists on both sides which want to make this an issue. Culturally, we are not at a point where it is no big deal to have adult anatomical males showering with pubescent girls, or even adult females unless there is some consensual relationship (obviously, but added for the trolls). We should have enough common sense left to at least acknowledge that. I don't know what the answer is, but if activists on both sides are going to continue pushing their agenda, then we are going to be forced to deal with it, and that is what we are seeing now. Frankly, I don't see it as being bigoted to do as learning_j24 described, yet according to many activists that is a violation of a transgendered person's civil rights. Whether it is 1% of the population or .000005% of the population, there are activists on both sides who are going to insist that we have this discussion.

There was also a case where a TG student was offered the use of the toilet in the nurses room which was private and did have a shower. Not good enough, the special ONE had to force every other girl in the school to adjust or they felt that they were unusual. Duh, they were unusual.

I am well aware of the difference. But what you wake up one day and feel your gender is that day should in no way impact my privacy or my daughter's privacy to not shower in a shower room full of tranny dicks. If its important enough to feel the need to shower in the women's locker room, go have your cock removed. Simple as that.

And here yiu show your ignorance.

Trans isn't some impulse you decide on for the day like adoing a splash of color to your outfit with your scarf.

Serious question.

regarding the situation, it's so far outside the realm of possibility I won't bother. Right up there with planning for the zombie apocalypse. Or how I will spend my Lotto millions.

the mouth breathers are bitching loudly about that once in 300million situation as they know if what was really happening was removal of court access, Joe Blow would think a bit differently about the pottie rule.

I suspect that while it may not have been an issue in the past, that activists on both sides will make sure that it is one now and in the future. I am sure that it seemed silly to speculate that people would utilize open carry laws to walk around walmarts with an AR15, but once it become politicized, there were plenty of people who wanted attention and wanted to make a point who did just that. I have still never seen a guy walking around walmart with an AR15, but it clearly happens, just check youtube.

I also don't see in the bill of rights to right to shower with members of the opposite sex if it makes them uncomfortable.

I actually look forward to the day if this kind of shit becomes the norm, i.e. the liberals force this shit on the schools - that the HS football jocks all decide to go shower in the girls locker room with the cheerleaders because they woke up that morning and felt their identity for that day was female. But then of course on Friday they decided to be make for the big football game. Hey if gender identity is that fluid and we have to accommodate everything, I say fucking go for it boys!

Its not that fluid, and you're coming across like a bigoted ignoramus in this discussion.

There is a reason the suicide rate among transsexuals is so high. And it's NOT because the can't make up their mind what gender they are. They know.

Quit pretending this is an issue of straight boys pretending to be girls or about sexuality or sex url orientation.

A trans-woman; a genetic male who gender identifies as female, is no more risk to a girl in the bathroom as a lesbian.

This is a non issue; trans people (quit using 'tranny' too, it's the wrong word. A transvestite is NOT a transsexual) have been using the bathrooms the ID with for years.

It's only recently that bigots lost the gay marriage battle and religious nutters that list the abortion battle (but are winning it back slowly via unconstitutional legislative subversion) deciDed to make another wedge issue to get the haters out to vote.

Don't fall for their bullshit.

Its not that fluid, and you're coming across like a bigoted ignoramus in this discussion.

There is a reason the suicide rate among transsexuals is so high. And it's NOT because the can't make up their mind what gender they are. They know.

Quit pretending this is an issue of straight boys pretending to be girls or about sexuality or sex url orientation.

A trans-woman; a genetic male who gender identifies as female, is no more risk to a girl in the bathroom as a lesbian.

This is a non issue; trans people (quit using 'tranny' too, it's the wrong word. A transvestite is NOT a transsexual) have been using the bathrooms the ID with for years.

It's only recently that bigots lost the gay marriage battle and religious nutters that list the abortion battle (but are winning it back slowly via unconstitutional legislative subversion) deciDed to make another wedge issue to get the haters out to vote.

Who created the wedge issue?

It's the LGBT community demanding laws which don't really appear to be necessary.

I didn't see in the Bill of Rights the right to shower only with your own sex. Did they miss that?[/quote

That works both ways. That's the problem. Can you grasp the concept.

Serious question.

I would speculate that parents have had that concern for quite some time. This is not a new phenomenon that came about after 1/20/09 when some evil scientist went to work in a lab to cook up something that creation couldn't possibly fathom. Likewise it isn't some fad that kids decided to put themselves through because they wanted to be up on the latest trends. It's been going on for a good long while now. How many times has that scenario happened?

Great diversion. Do you not want to answer the question?

Serious question.

More diversion. ATFQ.

Serious question.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered. Switch socks and come back again bitch.

It's the NY bully thing. The weaker group must be picked on.

OK

Serious question.

I would fucking be out of my mind if that happened to my daughter. We happen to have Puritan views in the US that have evolved considerably and we can't control those sexual biases at this time. I could raise my daughter with wide open frame of mind and she would still be influenced by her peers to reject the notion of it being OK. Until we progress to the point that we all have an asexual point of view, we're going to have problems addressing these situations. In my mind (ymmv), progressives want equality to the point we shouldn't celebrate our differences, but accept that there are none. This, to me, is the crux of the problem. I, personally, celebrate the difference between man and woman. I think at some point in the future, progression will take us to the point that the act of reproduction will be considered unacceptable to the general society. That would suck.

Serious question.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered. Switch socks and come back again bitch.

Where do you answer the question?

I'm not a sock, nor do I have any socks but those which I wear on my feat.

Bitch? Whatever. I won't stoop to a sixteen year old mentality.

i answered it. It's a made up issue.

It will happen. It's just a matter of time. I'll put you down in the "I don't have the gumption to ATFQ"

It will happen. It's just a matter of time. I'll put you down in the "I don't have the gumption to ATFQ"

lets see.

it happened once in the last year. Which is really once in the last 50+ years where it's been a national issue.

I'll give it as much attention as winning the lottery. Well, maybe not that much.

We have Luddites in part of this country who use similar nonsensical arguments against the introduction of daily light saving; apparently that extra hour of sunlight fades the curtains.

+1

There is no issue of discrimination involved here. Everyone can potty. It's just you use the facilities which corresponds to your equipment. I don't see a problem with that.

There is no issue of discrimination involved here. Everyone can potty. It's just you use the facilities which corresponds to your equipment. I don't see a problem with that.

That's because you never saw a potty law you didn't like. Always advocating for government solutions to non problems. That's the Nanny way.

That's because you never saw a potty law you didn't like. Always advocating for government solutions to non problems. That's the Nanny way.

Let's keep the federal gubmint out of our bathrooms.

That's the whole point of the Fed lawsuit. Keep the govt out of the shitter.

But state "gubmint" should be in there checking genitalia? Careful, you might be accused of supporting a nanny government police state for such thoughts.

If I were to see an ancient Nazca geolyph pull itself out of the ground and walk into any bathroom, I reckon I'd be asking who spiked my drink with LSD. Is that a common occurrence for you?

If I were to see an ancient Nazca geolyph pull itself out of the ground and walk into any bathroom, I reckon I'd be asking who spiked my drink with LSD. Is that a common occurrence for you?

The Nazca made it to Dorset?

Yeah, that was uncalled for, I'm sorry.

I answered in post 44. Parents have faced that fear for as long as they have been sending kids out into the wild crazy world where not everybody looks, acts or identifies exactly as we do. This is not a new phenomenon, yet nobody can provide an example of the type of deviant misbehavior the question asks about. It's bullshit for bigots who want to pick on the weak kid.

The Nazca made it to Dorset?

No idea where your image is from. Geolyphs aren't an interest area of mine. However, if you think that geolyphs from anywhere walking into any bathroom (male, female, or otherwise) is a normal thing - it explains a lot about your perspective on other matters.

Serious question.

Sorry, I was away all day. I'm really not ignoring you.

Do guys swing their dicks and dry their ball sacks in boys faces at your club? Why would you think a tranny would do the same to a girl?

Serious question.

Do guys swing their dicks and dry their ball sacks in boys faces at your club? Why would you think a tranny would do the same to a girl?

If that really happens, there are already laws on the books to cover it. (no pun intended).

Like the cry of the gun toting posse, just enforce the existing laws!

Who wants this guy walking into your daughter's locker room? Be honest.

2cmptkz.jpg

You want this man in the same bathroom as your 12 year old boy?

tumblr_mjq8necswd1r93q1ho1_500.jpg

Who wants this guy walking into your daughter's locker room? Be honest.

2cmptkz.jpg

Do you want him in your son's locker room either?

I am being a bit glib, BJ. Don't be so humorless. But I think there is a bit of fluidity in some trans folks. Bruce may have struggled with it for his whole life, but overnight he decided to come out as a woman. Same with Bradley manning who suddenly decided to become Chelsea overnight while in jail.

Regardless if they know their whole life or not or woke up one morning and decided to be a chick - that is irrelevant to the discussion. The discussion is if its appropriate for the genitals of a male to be on display in a girls locker room or vice versa? I personally have no issue with it either way, but as Len said - I don't think most of America is ready for it and this sudden push by the trans/queeer community is going to backfire on them.

This wedge issue was driven in by the LGBT side, not by the other side. As has been stated, accommodations have been made and attempted by schools and other facilities but were deemed not good enough. Rather than accept the accommodation for the tiny % of trans/queers, instead they want the rest of the population to conform to their needs. I think you have fell for their bullshit, personally.

Yes, I agree NC legislature went overboard in removing the ability to sue for discrimination in many other areas too. I wonder if that wasn't on purpose to force this issue to the SCOTUS. By going overboard, they pretty much guaranteed this would be in court for years and might even be a precedent setting SC case.

Serious question.

You're avoiding the question. Its a crowded locker room and its full from all the racers getting back to the docks roughly about the same time. So no, no one is specifically waving their dicks in another's face - but as usual you're being specious and deliberately obtuse. The bottom line is adult male genitalia are being toweled off in somewhat close proximity to young boys in a small room. Its not deliberate and no one is being even remotely cree pee. But again, if it was your 8 year old daughter and an adult "girl" with a dick was showering and changing right next to her - would you be ok with that? Is that appropriate?

I don't expect a straight answer out of you, eddy - but what about you BJ? Do you think its cool? What about you razr or you Sol? A "girl's" hairy (or shaved) dick dangling next to your young daughter is all good?