dylan winter

Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

There was a big storm in South Eastern Spain in the Barcelona area. On Youtube you can see some clips taken in Ibiza.

10 hours ago, dylan winter said:

I agree

Delos are often as good as anything you see on mainstream channels

and there is some serious competition between the market leaders... Delos and la Vag,  for their slice of what is now a fairly serious cake.

If the two market leaders are making what their patreon pages suggest.  Mind you, their overheads are pretty high too.  Not just gear, but food, fuel, mooring, repairs.....

D

Boob jobs...

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Boob jobs...

tax deductable boob jobs.... mind you.... I wonder if these people are domiciled anywhere that tax is due.

maybe the $9,000 a week is tax free $9,000

1 hour ago, yacht ruby rose said:

Has she really had a boob job? 

Only Ryley knows.

7 hours ago, dylan winter said:

tax deductable boob jobs.... mind you.... I wonder if these people are domiciled anywhere that tax is due.

maybe the $9,000 a week is tax free $9,000

The tax thing is interesting. We are paid by youtube, but they specify that because we are ( or were ) UK residents, we have to have our youtube earnings transferred into a UK account. So despite not living in the UK for three years, it counts as UK income and thus is taxed at HMRCs rate.  I guess SLV have their income put into an Aussie account, and Delos a US account. 

Clearly, she needed a boob job.

34 minutes ago, IStream said:

No she didn't, but reasonable people can disagree.

I'm with you Stream. She has a killer body and great proportions, including her breasts.

No one "needs a boob job." Plastic bags inserted into your chest. For what?

5 minutes ago, kdh said:

I'm with you Stream. She has a killer body and great proportions, including her breasts.

You will have to ask her for what. :D

Bwahahaha...  Good one Fred.   :)

12 minutes ago, savoir said:

Does he lick them all or like them all ?

It's hard to tell with Snaggy's accent.

Both...snagalese is an efficient language

Novice aussies

usual schtick - we know nothing, but we have bought a cat in spain to sail  to Oz

they seem like a nice couple

4 hours ago, kdh said:

Women get boob jobs for all kinds of reasons, to conform to societies image of beauty, for their own self esteam, or simply to make them more attractive to shallow men. But it is their choice and we should respect that by showing them we support them, so next time you she a girl with enhanced breasts you should demonstrate your solidarity with the time honoured phase...

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

52 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

Novice aussies

usual schtick - we know nothing, but we have bought a cat in spain to sail  to Oz

Not Australians, that accent is Kiwi for sure.

FKT

6 minutes ago, IStream said:

What's the difference?

:ph34r:

Prowess in sports.... rugby, sailing and cricket mostly

they punch well above their weight

D

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Women get boob jobs for all kinds of reasons, to conform to societies image of beauty, for their own self esteam, or simply to make them more attractive to shallow men. But it is their choice and we should respect that by showing them we support them, so next time you she a girl with enhanced breasts you should demonstrate your solidarity with the time honoured phase...

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

Just me, but I've yet to see a boob job that enhanced the beauty of the recipient.

"Conform to societies [sic] image of beauty, for their own self esteam [sic], or simply to make them more attractive to shallow men?"

Again, why?

1 hour ago, IStream said:

What's the difference?

:ph34r:

Not a lot. Kiwis are sort of like the poor cousins of Aussies. Except maybe Tasmanians who have about the same status as Kiwis but we don't need a passport to visit the big north island.

FKT

1 hour ago, kdh said:

Just me, but I've yet to see a boob job that enhanced the beauty of the recipient.

"Conform to societies [sic] image of beauty, for their own self esteam [sic], or simply to make them more attractive to shallow men?"

Again, why?

The same reason that men climb mountains and that dogs lick their dicks.

the man looks like Kevin the teenager

1415469969384_Image_galleryImage_Harry_E

3 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Novice aussies

On 8/10/2017 at 7:14 AM, dylan winter said:

Aussie couple

cheerful people

shit boat

nice vlog

I agree Dylan - I like these two as well. No clue but no pretending otherwise either and she is hot in a 'chick you chat to at the laundromat' kind of way. But the boat is a POS and as Grr.. pointed out those life lines! Fark! Only one of many face palm moments (the pilotage on the Bar crossing was like fingernails on a chalk board, but they seem to have an angel so far. The guy with the Mexican bandit beard doesn't bring much to the production. But i look forward to more, including obviously, the first glimpse of her cans.

5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Novice aussies

Kiwis for sure. Her accent is as thick as boarding school porridge.

10 hours ago, kdh said:

a1bf88749c17112e1d1f29c9badf0098--nose-surgery-celebrity-plastic-surgery.jpg

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Based on how that all turned out, I rest my case.

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

She looks really hot after her breast reduction surgery....

FKT

... fun was had by all....

What I want to know is when you don't make your monthly payment, how do they do a repo?

loans and financing

Medicard offers a simple and affordable way to finance your breast augmentation 

It allows you to immediately acquire the breasts you desire.

Why wait for your breast augmentation when you can have it now?

With Medicard’s finance program you can pay for your surgery with low, fixed monthly payments.

classic actions -  buy a viable  boat - then rip the shit out of  the inside

they have got to put all that back -  they think they have made progress..... they will  regret some of the dismantling.

taking out wooden panels as well. I hope they kept the bits as patterns - but I doubt it.

D

1 hour ago, dylan winter said:

they think they have made progress..... they will  regret some of the dismantling

Very often the story. 

//J

17 minutes ago, Jaramaz said:

Very often the story. 

//J

when chasing around for a centaur yacht you often come across specimens which have been bought in working order for £5,000

then people buy them, spend two months stripping everything, including the wiring loom for goodness sake, out of the boat, then hope to sell the uninhabitable none functioning shell and pile of crap beside it  for £7,000 to represent all the work they have done trashing a boat.

they will learn

according to the film, they have two weeks to get the boat ready for them to move in

D

3 hours ago, dylan winter said:

they have two weeks to get the boat ready for them to move in

All project plans are optimistic, must be, there must be some thrill somewhere. At my job there is a saying: multiply project plans & budget with Pi (~3.14) and you have correct estimates. 

In this case that is not sufficient, here orders of magnitude are called for.

two working weeks is about a normal  spring maintenance

//J

woman goes...... yeuch! -----mold on the liner..... must order hairy man to don mask and remove it all while child is taken to country park.

There are chemicals that will get rid of most of it - and kill the rest stone dead.

bloomin crazy!

with boat repairs and refurbishments then you need to sit down and have a nice cup of tea before getting stuck in with tearing it all out.

If you need to eat an elephant then start one bit at a time

D

Much as I would rather gouge an eye out with a spoon and watch a Vag vid, their stuff is amazingly launched pretty close to real time. That requires a lot of effort on their behalf to do that...which really makes it a job. 

As a comparison a current Delos vid has them frolucking around in Madagascar, yet in real time they are tearing it up in Brazil.

I get the feeling the time lag means fuck all to Delos followers but for Vagamites a 3/5 month lag like that could be terminal.

Since the time when we all lived in caves, the female of the species has had a hate on for mould. Its quite irrational, as they will happily eat Brie & Camembert cheese, eat sautéed fungus, drink dessert wines and take penicillin if they're sick. Its easier to replace the headliner than argue with them.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I get the feeling the time lag means fuck all to Delos followers but for Vagamites a 3/5 month lag like that could be terminal.

"Vagamites"!!

Love it, Jack.

34 minutes ago, Cuntyhunk said:

This thread is basically about everyone's youtube feed.

A feed of the feed.

A YouTube square or esponential feed.

You're going to have to up your game.

6 hours ago, Cuntyhunk said:

This thread is basically about everyone's youtube feed.

A feed of the feed.

A YouTube square or esponential feed.

I'm planning to take on the Sailing Doodles crowd with this to make my Vlog fortune...am I on the right track or do I need a better looking couple of dogs??

The people jumping in a doing this stuff is rather diverse. I gather this guy is buying the Doodle boat..not sure if Megan goes with it.

Dylan has been featured in Newsweek. See http://www.newsweek.com/meet-adventurous-bloke-sailing-slowly-britain-652269 for the story. The author was led to him by his wonderfully hypnotic video of starlings set to Pachelbel.

Quite a contrast with the bikinis.

2 hours ago, Grey Dawn said:

Dylan has been featured in Newsweek. See http://www.newsweek.com/meet-adventurous-bloke-sailing-slowly-britain-652269 for the story. The author was led to him by his wonderfully hypnotic video of starlings set to Pachelbel.

Lovely!!! We are East Coast Sailors, so love seeing this sort of thing. Pint of Adnams for the man when we finally catch up.

32 minutes ago, Grey Dawn said:

Great little piece. Let's hope there's still some justice in this world and the exposure results in some taps.

1 hour ago, Grey Dawn said:

Good for him!

3 hours ago, Panoramix said:

Good for him!

Congrats, Dylan!

The praise and attention is well-deseved

41 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

Congrats, Dylan!

The praise and attention is well-deseved

+1

26 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

leave some comments for newsweek if you have the time

http://www.newsweek.com/meet-adventurous-bloke-sailing-slowly-britain-652269

If the Newsweek comment thing didn't insist on me using Facebook (and thereby outing myself), I'd have posted this:

Dylan is a brilliant film-maker and a great story-teller, who on a shoestring budget is creating a travelogue of massively higher quality than the BBC's much-hyped "Coast" series.  He is a lovely, observant, passionate, opinionated, unpretentious, blokey bloke who is always entertaining and engaging, despite his occasional detours into mad Britnat rewritings of Scottish history.  Such eccentricities are part of his charm, and even at his most annoying, Dylan remains adorable.  He is one of England's national treasures and deserves much wider recognition.

1 hour ago, TwoLegged said:

If the Newsweek comment thing didn't insist on me using Facebook (and thereby outing myself), I'd have posted this:

Dylan is a brilliant film-maker and a great story-teller, who on a shoestring budget is creating a travelogue of massively higher quality than the BBC's much-hyped "Coast" series.  He is a lovely, observant, passionate, opinionated, unpretentious, blokey bloke who is always entertaining and engaging, despite his occasional detours into mad Britnat rewritings of Scottish history.  Such eccentricities are part of his charm, and even at his most annoying, Dylan remains adorable.  He is one of England's national treasures and deserves much wider recognition.

We know who you are already. :P   lol.

Dear Newsweek

You people can't be very bright. That Dylan fella is a sneaky, conniving bum. He stole that luxurious gentleman's cruiser 8 years ago and has been on the run ever since, living the Life of Riley. The coppers must be the only ones out there dumber than you lot. They never thought a career criminal and purveyor of slow vessels would abide by the law and leave Dodge in an anti clockwise direction in accordance with their signs saying Keep Left Unless Overtaking. You would think this scoundrel would be pretty easy to catch. After all there can't be too many beer gardens in coastal England that play Barry Manilow on a Sunday afternoon.

Anyway enough of him. The reason I wrote to you was when I hit the Page 3 button I find you are persisting in using current photos of Samantha Fox who now has more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I am therefore cancelling my digital subscription and going old school for my news and titillation.

images (4).jpg

53 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

We know who you are already. :P   lol.

Maui, I'm sure I can rely on you not to tell anyone that my name is Gráinne Ní Mháille.

Just keep on keeping it ssshhhhhhh ;)

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Dear Newsweek

You people can't be very bright. That Dylan fella is a sneaky, conniving bum. He stole that luxurious gentleman's cruiser 8 years ago and has been on the run ever since, living the Life of Riley. The coppers must be the only ones out there dumber than you lot. They never thought a career criminal and purveyor of slow vessels would abide by the law and leave Dodge in an anti clockwise direction in accordance with their signs saying Keep Left Unless Overtaking. You would think this scoundrel would be pretty easy to catch. After all there can't be too many beer gardens in coastal England that play Barry Manilow on a Sunday afternoon.

Anyway enough of him. The reason I wrote to you was when I hit the Page 3 button I find you are persisting in using current photos of Samantha Fox who now has more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I am therefore cancelling my digital subscription and going old school for my news and titillation.

images (4).jpg

well up to the standards of witty prose I have come to expect from this forum there Jack

as for sam fox....

lest we forget she looked bloody amazing in her early 20's

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sam+fox&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:l&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvyIuH-ebVAhXOZFAKHcOvCcIQpwUIHw&biw=1787&bih=883&dpr=0.9

47 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

Maui, I'm sure I can rely on you not to tell anyone that my name is Gráinne Ní Mháille.

Just keep on keeping it ssshhhhhhh ;)

Wait, you are not Rimas?

So how did Dylan make it to the big leagues without a bikini?

3 hours ago, Elegua said:

So how did Dylan make it to the big leagues without a bikini?

By tantalising his viewers, who hope that one of these years, when some freak climate event sends the English summer temperature soaring to a scorching 12°C, he will strip down to reveal his curves.

7 hours ago, TwoLegged said:

By tantalising his viewers, who hope that one of these years, when some freak climate event sends the English summer temperature soaring to a scorching 12°C, he will strip down to reveal his curves.

Thank god I wasn't drinking anything when I read this one, otherwise I'd be good for a new keyboard!

For my taste the Vag content is crap...however the production quality is pretty awesome. A sample profile of Vagamite followers would be really interesting. I suspect many have little interest in the sailing side.

35 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

For my taste the Vag content is crap...however the production quality is pretty awesome. A sample profile of Vagamite followers would be really interesting. I suspect many have little interest in the sailing side.

Ille be honeste, I wantte to lickrer into a frenzey and riide it oute.  i hope thisse dossentte macke me a badde pearson in you eiyes.         :)

17 hours ago, TwoLegged said:

I think I'd make a generous donation *not* to see that. Jill, OTOH.....

FKT

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Ille be honeste, I wantte to lickrer into a frenzey and riide it oute.  i hope thisse dossentte macke me a badde pearson in you eiyes.         :)

Snag that is why you are called a Vagamite....hang on.

I have a dream

My dream is that one day I will see a film series where a nice looking young couple sail to somewhere warm in a 40 foot yacht where the woman can wear a bikini on the foredeck admiring dolphins while on an earth girdling/mind changing  adventure (well in the Bahamas anyway) on their way to a special place where they can feed cute spotty pigs  that swim!

I would also like to see some-one in small bikini fishing. I would love to see people who own a boat driving around a holiday island in a hire car and visiting a bar where theyn can meet like minded people and laugh

Can anyone suggest a film where I can see such a thing?

I would pay real money to see it.

Dylan

12 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

To the contrary, I think this sort of honesty with thoughts of pleasuring Elayna is worthy of respect. We're human with a desire to procreate, after all. 

I may be wrong but I don't think procreation was top of mind.