dylan winter

Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

En route to Maine. 
they were in Annapolis for a bottom job last week 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Miffy said:

NYC has one of the lowest new infection rates at the moment because they got hit hard, and people are aware and mask wearing. 

Smarter to go there than Carolinas, Maryland or Virginia. 

Huh? Maryland has things well in hand at the moment. We are watching for a slight spike after some stupidity in the bars at Ocean City but we only have 149 people in the ICU and 7 deaths yesterday.  I hardly ever see anyone without a mask...though I'm not out in public much.

16 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Huh? Maryland has things well in hand at the moment. We are watching for a slight spike after some stupidity in the bars at Ocean City but we only have 149 people in the ICU and 7 deaths yesterday.  I hardly ever see anyone without a mask...though I'm not out in public much.

The case load up, when combined with the reality that in the US, we don't have plans for comprehensive testing and contact tracing? The nearly 800 new cases reported is the tip of the iceberg.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:33 AM, Grrr... said:

How do you have this conversation with your wife / girlfriend?

"Here - bend over... yeah like that.  Put your ass cheeks around this throttle lever.  Then wiggle and laugh."

And then...... you put it on the internet?  Different times I guess.

Alors, les femmes européennes ne sont pas come celles l’Amérique ou d’Angleterre (si j’ose le dire).  Try eet, mon ami, you will like eet.  

But maybe not with the wheeped cream and cherry on top of her.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/french-fitness-model-dies-in-freak-whipped-cream-accident

14 hours ago, p2x4x said:

Alors, les femmes européennes ne sont pas come celles l’Amérique ou d’Angleterre (si j’ose le dire).  Try eet, mon ami, you will like eet.  

But maybe not with the wheeped cream and cherry on top of her.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/french-fitness-model-dies-in-freak-whipped-cream-accident

whipped cream accident...

$100 says she was doing Nangs hard.

She certainly doesn't look like the cake making type hahahaha

the Wildings are a nice couple - a slightly freaky  englishman and his slightly unfocussed chinese wife. They bought a boat and set off for the med  - and then half way down the irish sea  found that Mrs Wilding gets very seasick so they decided to go down to the med via the french canals

but the weed in the canals is horrendous.....

now watch on

On 7/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, dylan winter said:

it is magnificent

but the weather sucks most of the time

but when it is good it is wonderful

Some of my ancestors left scotland for northern ireland. They said "same weather. WTF?"  Then moved to Nova Scotia. "Same. WTF?" Then Maine. "WTF?

Except for me the family lives in Florida now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dylan winter said:

the Wildings are a nice couple - a slightly freaky  englishman and his slightly unfocussed chinese wife. They bought a boat and set off for the med  - and then half way down the irish sea  found that Mrs Wilding gets very seasick so they decided to go down to the med via the french canals

now watch on

They must be on a very remote canal.  There wasn't one other boat.

4 hours ago, loneshark64 said:

Some of my ancestors left scotland for northern ireland. They said "same weather. WTF?"  Then moved to Nova Scotia. "Same. WTF?" Then Maine. "WTF?

Except for me the family lives in Florida now.

"But the fourth one stayed up!"

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dylan winter said:

now watch on

I've watched a few canal boat vlogs just to see if a vaca on one would be tolerable. The canal boats have a lid over the props so you can easily clear the weed as needed. Their props are also only just below the surface, since speed limits in the ditches are so slow.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:25 AM, dacapo said:

En route to Maine. 
they were in Annapolis for a bottom job last week 

Anchored in Manhasset bay for the past few days 

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

Anchored in Manhasset bay for the past few days 

Was in Plum Point Cove there about this time last year. Beware the yahoos with massive boom boxes And towed jet skis rafted up all day on the weekend. It looked like a peaceful quiet anchorage until.... At least they all left by 2200 or so. 

10 hours ago, longy said:

I've watched a few canal boat vlogs just to see if a vaca on one would be tolerable. The canal boats have a lid over the props so you can easily clear the weed as needed. Their props are also only just below the surface, since speed limits in the ditches are so slow.

Their problems have more to do with the raw water intake than the prop.

I have a simple question for the collective.  Which of the Youtubers have you tired off and who do you still watch?

I have been watching a number of these for the last 4 years and recently went through the subscription list and dropped quite a few.  Some are no longer making videos so they dropped off the list easily and some have taken a different journey that I am interested in.  I have also added a few who may not be new but are new to me.

Dropped - Ruby Rose, Wynns, Doodles, Chasing Stars, Chase the story, Sailing L'atitude, Skeleton Crew, Tarka, And a few more I dont remember 

Added - See the Little Things, Millennial Falcon, maybe one or two others.

There are still a bunch I watch with regularity like delos and vagabond and Ran, but the baby thing is turning me off.  I really just want to watch sailboats and bikinis not kids.  Hey its the truth.  Who are your go too youtubers these days?  I'm hoping to find something good.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2020 at 2:48 AM, dylan winter said:

now watch on

Watched a few minutes but couldn't escape the impression of a Brit Gomer and Asian Squeeky so had to tune out. She even giggles like Squeeky. Plus the faux teak decking applique is an affront to all things good and honorable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dogscout said:

There are still a bunch I watch with regularity like delos and vagabond and Ran, but the baby thing is turning me off.  I really just want to watch sailboats and bikinis not kids.  Hey its the truth.  Who are your go too youtubers these days?  I'm hoping to find something good.

Man, it's summer.  There are more things to do outside than the locked-down YouTubers have going on.  Doesn't get dark enough to watch TV until almost 2200 anyway.  Haven't turned it on in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

The baby thing is turning me off also (its your kid, give me a break).

SAILING into FREEDOM + Old Seadog are comfortably rough and ready, also  Patrick Laine sometimes.

• Like 2

most real people go thru phases and transition in life - there’s prob an infinite number of ppl buying boats knowing less than the ppl they’re trying to replace doing the same shit over and over. Shrug

sounds like real people going thru personal growth and y’all use it for escape. 

16 hours ago, Dogscout said:

Never liked Delos reminds me of a frat house bunch trying far too hard to be 'cool' while pissing off everyone else with their antics, can't stand the vagabonds but I'd have to agree about RAN. Nice couple but having raised 3 kids and now with a grandchild, I really don't give a flying fuck about other peoples' little kids on boats. Complete lack of interest.

Free Range Sailing is good. I've met them, nice people IRL as well.

FKT

• Like 5

20 hours ago, toddster said:

Man, it's summer.  There are more things to do outside than the locked-down YouTubers have going on.  Doesn't get dark enough to watch TV until almost 2200 anyway.  Haven't turned it on in a couple of weeks.

I used to watch these YouTube shows only in the winter. But as of now I am avoiding reading the news in the mornings, and many days I watch these with my coffee. Then I go out sailing or do other stuff. It's an escape from our current reality that is better for my attitude through the day.

Lately I like Patrick Laine and Sam Holmes and a few others. Dylan. Those Irish dudes. People out there actually sailing with minimal drama and minimal music.

I no longer watch Delos, Zatara, La Vag, and most of the others. I have no patience for manufactured trashy drama or bikini-click-strategy. If I wanted to look at babes in bikinis I could find much better than most of these people elsewhere. I also don't much care to watch the ones with enormo catamarans. I also don't want to watch somebody else endlessly scrape and sand a boat or do wiring projects. And +1 to I don't need to watch shows about babies and pets. 

Delos was the best when they were sailing the Indian Ocean to La Reunion, Madagascar, Mauritius etc. The quality of their videos was absolutely through the roof, and I loved those videos, and even with the tedious west coast hipster party vibe they seemed like nice people. Now the videos are kind of boring and no I don't want to pay your bills or buy a damn shirt.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, OPAL said:

The baby thing is turning me off also (its your kid, give me a break).

SAILING into FREEDOM + Old Seadog are comfortably rough and ready, also  Patrick Laine sometimes.

What’s up with Seadog?  He still stuck in England?

Delos is on Block Island today 

On 7/18/2020 at 7:52 AM, Dogscout said:

I have a simple question for the collective.  Which of the Youtubers have you tired off and who do you still watch?

I have been watching a number of these for the last 4 years and recently went through the subscription list and dropped quite a few.  Some are no longer making videos so they dropped off the list easily and some have taken a different journey that I am interested in.  I have also added a few who may not be new but are new to me.

Dropped - Ruby Rose, Wynns, Doodles, Chasing Stars, Chase the story, Sailing L'atitude, Skeleton Crew, Tarka, And a few more I dont remember 

Added - See the Little Things, Millennial Falcon, maybe one or two others.

Screw Delos, La Vag, etc. sissy boys on their delicate bikini yachts.

Vikings are where it’s at.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 11:52 AM, Dogscout said:

Can't say there are any I follow, per se.  I watch whatever looks like I might learn something from.  And then I tend to binge-watch some of their back-catalog until I get tired of them.  Sailing Frenchman is probably the one I've watched the greatest percentage of.  Less so since he got into big-boat racing, but he seems to have a new mini, so I'll probably start checking in again.

And +1 to the vikings.  Cold place, no bikinis.  But fun to get some idea how you actually sail a longship.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, blunderfull said:

What’s up with Seadog?  He still stuck in England?

Stuck in NZ far as i know.

I'm mostly watching Sailing Frenchman, especially since he got into racing. His latest vids are truly appart from the sailing butt naked bunch.

Eric "the viking" Aanderaa. He is a bit  of a drama star.. but his vids are great and different. He puts quite some work in them, I like their style.

The occasional Sailing Uma. The only glamour couple I like. Their boat is a beloved, well maintained piece of work and they do not shy away from sharing practical experiences and tips.

Funny, I preferred the Sailing Frenchman before he got all corporate and racy.  His self-reliance, simple life and the incredible overhaul of his little boat were inspiring.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

Funny, I preferred the Sailing Frenchman before he got all corporate and racy.  His self-reliance, simple life and the incredible overhaul of his little boat were inspiring.

Agreed, this was a nice period as well, but not all that different from other cruising channels. The fact that he did this on his small, fully refurbished Ecume de mer was indeed really cool. But what he does now is nicely uncommon, and some of those vids are incredible. I enjoy the insights he gives in his new content.

Erik certainly shows the power of presentation (keep saying no drama and no bullshit- and ppl will believe it), aggressive color grading, and unsteady cam work can turn a routine north sea passage into the southern ocean. 

1 hour ago, Miffy said:

Erik certainly shows the power of presentation (keep saying no drama and no bullshit- and ppl will believe it), aggressive color grading, and unsteady cam work can turn a routine north sea passage into the southern ocean. 

The irony makes it impossible to watch Erik. 

My list so far - I'm running out of internet and open to suggestions. 

How to Sail Oceans

Learning by Doing 

Free Range Sailing

Sailing Yacht Florence

Alluring Arctic

KTL

Pandorak - bastard left us only two films!

Greg's Airplanes & Automobiles/RegularCars/Forgotten Weapons/SavageGeese/538/AvE/NASA/Drachinifil 

You forgot the "Sampson Boat Co" channel.  Home of TALLY-HO. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Elegua said:

The irony makes it impossible to watch Erik. 

My list so far - I'm running out of internet and open to suggestions.  

Erik is best enjoyed muted.

Try Samingo Sailing

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

You forgot the "Sampson Boat Co" channel.  Home of TALLY-HO. 

Leo is in a different bracket he won’t be going sailing for quite some time as he is engaged in the male equivalent of giving birth building a boat.

Going to be many moons before he can join the boobs and babies brigade.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Priscilla said:

Leo is in a different  bracket he won’t be going sailing for quite some time as he is doing the male equivalent of give birth building a boat.

Going to be many moons before he can join the boobs and babies brigade.

Maybe we will finally get to see "Ceska?" in a bikini.  lol.

9 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

Maybe we will finally get to see "Ceska?" in a bikini.  lol.

Leo has way too much class and talent to be ever be sloshing around in the vicarious  bilge level like that drawling 12 year old twit on Sophisticated Lady who gets off filming all the private blitz of every bit of fluff who is unfortunately exposed to his leering.

24 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Leo has way too much class and talent to be ever be sloshing around in the vicarious  bilge level like that drawling 12 year old twit on Sophisticated Lady who gets off filming all the private blitz of every bit of fluff who is unfortunately exposed to his leering.

Awwww, dont be too salty.  If we didnt have people like Capt Rick, there would be no "dirty old men".  lol.   I have to admit though, I dont watch his channel.  The last video I watched was when he was testing water proof drones.  I was interested in the tech.

Acorn to Arabella is racing Leo to the water but the skills are Leonardo-like. Building a big double ender. 

1 hour ago, deep c said:

Acorn to Arabella is racing Leo to the water but the skills are Leonardo-like. Building a big double ender. 

I really like watching those vids. Every time I do it reinforces the wisdom of my decision to build a steel boat. They've spent far more time with 4X the person-hours getting to where they are now and they haven't even finished the hull yet. OK there's a style & elegance about those wooden boats.

Same with Salt & Tar. Lotta work on a wooden boat. In their case made worse by choosing the - IMO - most ugly hull George Buehler ever drew. Good thing Ruth is so scenic.

Of course then there's SV Seeker and Rusty Junk on the other hand...

FKT

• Like 2

Wood construction can be really fast - just not conducive to being gainfully employed or getting artisan about it. 

Leo Samson Goolden.

Cannot remember where i seen all this but thought it was interesting and funny at the same time.

Hat's off to Leo, hell of a project, plus solo across the Atlantic in a Folkboat.

Leo Samson Goolden.jpg

7 hours ago, OPAL said:

Leo Samson Goolden.jpg

Holy Sherlock, amazing what whoever wrote this thinks they can deduce from an accent.

Wouldn't work in Oz, the Land of the Cashed Up Bogan;).

1 hour ago, Secret Experiment said:

thinks they can deduce from an accent.

My fair lady.

Or Pygmalion, if you will.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:06 PM, Willin' said:

Watched a few minutes but couldn't escape the impression of a Brit Gomer and Asian Squeeky so had to tune out. She even giggles like Squeeky. Plus the faux teak decking applique is an affront to all things good and honorable.

Years of ditch crawling makes me twitch. Assuming they don't have a centre line as that's all you need on a 20 ton boat never mind a wee westerly

On 6/17/2020 at 1:15 AM, paps49 said:

A couple of mad Ozzies, what can you say. As the owner of a plywood boat I can commiserate.

That said butt joining ply on frames and stringers with glass each side is common practice in the epoxy era. As strong as the original if done right. Scarfing the ply is more important on the topsides (hull) where a fair finish is desirable. I didn't see any butt joins with no backing.

Thing is about these videos is I can appreciate a can do, lets do this story that is mostly honest but detest the look at us cool people sailing on your dime types.

I have met people all over the world sailing pieces of shit places while people like us condemn their efforts on our phones.

May I please nominate this post to be pinned at the top of every single SA sub? And maybe autoposted as the first reply to every third new thread, too, just to keep it top of mind?

So far as attitude goes it Hits the nail on the head with Thor's own hammer.

On 6/3/2020 at 6:42 AM, dylan winter said:

I spent a few months working on pig farms - they are charming and intelligent creatures - but their shit smells as bad as human poo -

they also have the problem of how they are going to dispose of it once they run out of creative photo-ops - and it might live for a decade.

the world is  occasionally bonkers.

Drenched is one of the weirdest video series on the web

keeping the boat drug free must be a real problem for the two who are in charge of this registered charity

Isn't a registered charity meant to have a purpose?  Do they actually 'do' anything other than beg for money?

On 7/19/2020 at 8:07 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Never liked Delos reminds me of a frat house bunch trying far too hard to be 'cool' while pissing off everyone else with their antics, can't stand the vagabonds but I'd have to agree about RAN. Nice couple but having raised 3 kids and now with a grandchild, I really don't give a flying fuck about other peoples' little kids on boats. Complete lack of interest.

Free Range Sailing is good. I've met them, nice people IRL as well.

FKT

Yep form me too - Free Range Sailing, RAN and the Sailing Millenial Falcom couple look like they have their heads screwed on.  

On 7/20/2020 at 8:45 PM, OPAL said:

Stuck in NZ far as i know.

still crossing the Pacific... 

20 hours ago, BeerMonkey said:

still crossing the Pacific... 

Whangarei, last week!

Whangarei, last week!.jpg

On 7/25/2020 at 5:41 AM, OPAL said:

Whangarei, last week!

Whangarei, last week!.jpg

Ewww. What's that brown stuff?

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Ewww. What's that brown stuff?

Whangarei is upriver from the bay - so river water conditions vary with rainfall 

Playboy model buys big boat and pans to put 17 friends and their hampsters for a video adventure - not involving nudity (yet it will)

Aubrey has been making videos for a while now and exposing some flesh

she appearw to be planning  "drenched" style series

she has energy

at the other end of the scale

fat bloke - wooden boat - no engine -- long voyages

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

fat bloke - wooden boat - no engine -- long voyages

Kevin's boat is GRP.

1 minute ago, dylan winter said:

okay then

fat bloke - no engine - faux wooden boat - long voyages

Heh heh.  He may argue with the 'fat' bit too.

One of the few sailing vloggers I subscribe to.  Not much chance of him going 'Pornhub' on us.

• Like 1

Don’t dis Kevin, he is da man.

He has already circumnavigated solo in that boat...

2 hours ago, Elegua said:

He's not fat. He's standard American. 

Damn, thats cold.   :P

Cruel but fair.  As the CDC says:

The prevalence of obesity was 40.0% among young adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.8% among middle-aged adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 42.8% among adults aged 60 and older.

Those are some scary data.

15 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Playboy model buys big boat and pans to put 17 friends and their hampsters for a video adventure - not involving nudity (yet it will)

Aubrey has been making videos for a while now and exposing some flesh

she appearw to be planning  "drenched" style series

she has energy

Is that a sister ship to Captain Ron's boat?

Miss Lone Star has provided us at least two train wrecks so far. We look forward to the next pile-up of flaming boxcars.

• Like 2

Much better than “Panties in Paradise” is this.  

(After loading 200’ of chain by hand last night in the growing dark from a pallet on the ground outside house to wheelbarrow to car —then driving to beach— and then moving chain from car to wheelbarrow to dinghy perched on driftwood logs then trying to drag the chain-laden dinghy over logs and rocks to the ocean then rowing it out and finally hand-over-handing it up on deck, I just wasn’t in the mood, honey :-) )

D43BF33B-659C-4A55-BBB6-E356C975A06F.jpeg

15 hours ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

Much better than “Panties in Paradise” is this.  

(After loading 200’ of chain by hand last night in the growing dark from a pallet on the ground outside house to wheelbarrow to car —then driving to beach— and then moving chain from car to wheelbarrow to dinghy perched on driftwood logs then trying to drag the chain-laden dinghy over logs and rocks to the ocean then rowing it out and finally hand-over-handing it up on deck, I just wasn’t in the mood, honey :-) )

Oof, splicing ropes with the camera "just so pointing at my bulge like it's an accident", yeah, I see how he gets his views.

#demonitise

In this latest episode, Dylan reminds us of Scotland's law that allows folks to visit even privately owned beaches.

I am enamored of this law but I fear that it would be a total failure in the U.S.  This is a law for responsible, respectful people.  In the US, it would result in the total and unreasonable abuse of private property by hoards of inconsiderate boaters. Beaches would be strewn with refuse from party goers each and every weekend. I think one reason that it works so well in Scotland is because their population density is so much lower as well as having a different cultural mindset.

I really enjoyed this episode. I'm sure Dylan has already caught a ton of flak for his historical perspective given in the video. ;)

• Like 1

we have much the same law in Norway as in Scotland. Not only along the shoreline, but also in the mouintains.

Y’all may be pleasantly surprised re why certain cultures and legal traditions have a sense of communal access rights - while others have developed an entire legal system that embraces land-power-exclude (looks snidely at the English and the common law cousins). 

8 hours ago, Ajax said:

I am enamored of this law but I fear that it would be a total failure in the U.S.  This is a law for responsible, respectful people.  In the US, it would result in the total and unreasonable abuse  ;)

Tricky.jpg

13 hours ago, bjorkski said:

we have much the same law in Norway as in Scotland. Not only along the shoreline, but also in the mouintains.

I spent a year or so In Scotland and made good use of that law, visiting all sorts of remote places, from the nrothern end of the Shetland Islands to the southern reaches of New Galloway... staying in a wee tent or in a bothy (Mountain Bothys are  a marvellous institution). Sadly, almost everywhere I went, I ended up carrying out other people's trash. Its so sad that people don't realise how lucky they are, and are so thoughtless as to their impact.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weyalan said:

I spent a year or so In Scotland and made good use of that law, visiting all sorts of remote places, from the nrothern end of the Shetland Islands to the southern reaches of New Galloway... staying in a wee tent or in a bothy (Mountain Bothys are  a marvellous institution). Sadly, almost everywhere I went, I ended up carrying out other people's trash. Its so sad that people don't realise how lucky they are, and are so thoughtless as to their impact.

this is not my experience. I have not come across discarded rubbish apart from fisherman's crud along the strandline

I was more thinking about the trash left behind in almost every bothy I visited. The shorelines did have the usual collection of trash (even in the northern Shetland Islands) but that looked mostly as though it had floated in rather than been deliberately left. In bothy's though, even relatively remote ones, there was almost invariably garbage left behind that folk had carried in full but were too fucking lazy to carry out empty.... 

5 minutes ago, Weyalan said:

I was more thinking about the trash left behind in almost every bothy I visited. The shorelines did have the usual collection of trash (even in the northern Shetland Islands) but that looked mostly as though it had floated in rather than been deliberately left. In bothy's though, even relatively remote ones, there was almost invariably garbage left behind that folk had carried in full but were too fucking lazy to carry out empty.... 

aha

now I understand.  I confess as a sailor I have never slept in a bothy - but been on lots of long walks inland and not been aware of litter along the paths or frequent camping spots.

The fisherman's crud was excessive though - mostly detritus from crab pots and trawls

D

Excellent clip there Dylan as per usual and the cameo by the Westerly was duly noted.  Not only that but it was the first time I even heard of Moidart.  I have heard of Knoydart which somewhere in that area.

6 hours ago, Weyalan said:

In the Chesapeake Bay, there is an island called Dobbins' Island.  It was always privately owned as far as I know, but uninhabited. Every summer it was the sight of the "Bumper Bash" which is an enormous powerboat party.  Condoms, beer cans and general party detritus littered the beach every year.

Recently, the island was sold to another owner who built a home upon it without the necessary permits.  This guy killed off the Bumper Bash, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but he's been in litigation for years for being a rich twat who thinks that environmental regulations don't apply to him.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/ac-cn-little-dobbins-20190628-story.html

There's freedom and then there's freedumb. <_<

• Like 1

And now for something completely different, here is a glimpse of Dylan put together by some poor bugger with only 8 Youtube subscribers.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 4:03 AM, BeerMonkey said:

Anyone seen these two:

When trailer-trash go sailing...

So WTF does sitting down below on your boat and going on stream of consciousness rap about how tough your situation is have to do with sailing and cruising?  Too much talking on most of these vids now and not enough sailing, scantily clad virgins I say!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zenmasterfred said:

So WTF does sitting down below on your boat and going on stream of consciousness rap about how tough your situation is have to do with sailing and cruising?  Too much talking on most of these vids now and not enough sailing, scantily clad virgins I say!

I think that the combination of a youtube algorithm that rewards weekly, bi-weekly or even daily posts in combination with the patreon check which rewards a post whatever the content  has a debillitating impact on quality and forces the sailing film makers to fall back on bikinis, camera yak, cooking, maintenance or babies

In my opinion there are very few people who have the skills or a sufficiently interesting sailing life to post a good sailing film every week for 52 weeks of the year . LaVag is a bit like a cute baby log filmed in a modern apartment, Delos and the Delos Spin-off have lost focus over babies. Ditto Ran and even the aussie  bloke with the mongolian bikini show have gone off piste

Sam Holmes has made some good sailing films - one has had over 2.8 million hits - and without resorting to tits or a tit based thumbnail

however, his last one dropped into my youtube feed and that film was shot in a potentially interesting place but at least 60 per cent was fairly vacuous camera yak where he was hiding down below talking to the camera as he has yet to invest in a wind proof microphone.

we also have at least three couples either going up or down the french canals in boats not designed for canals while complaining out weeds/heat/lock operation procedures.

D

On 7/30/2020 at 12:14 AM, Weyalan said:

Benches. Benches In the middle of nowhere, are what Bow and I remember about hiking in Scotland. You round some remote corner or crest some forlorn ridge, and there’s a bench for you to sit, rest, relax, and enjoy Scotland.

• Like 1