Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Varan

WIRW flop flop flop

While it's still flopping... I'm there, where are you... Oh campground doesn't open til Sunday noon, WTF. Launch...drive... Practice.... Drive... When racing starts, I'll be to "tired" to set up camp. Can you help? Free brownies.

I am on my way there. Bad start to driving up there, the Hood Canal Bridge is closed. Have to take the long way through Edmonds,

Haha Snagss that's my alma mater and no it's doesn't. the closest thing is Babylon yacht club 4th of July regatta

BAD DOG will be there saturday afternoon!

Sorry y'all bailed early Friday. Never got the chance for a proper introduction. Too bad SA doesn't have a real FP, cause your logo would be perfect FP material, especially the outboard with quad exhaust pipes. Nice touch! Maybe next year...

PS great sailing LC Dart, and Brad... Thanks for the beer, the crab was frigin spectacular. Thursday was the most awesome evening ever! WIRW.. Another great job. And how about OHYC... Amazing. Great food, lots of smiles, excellent.

For those that passed, yea wind was marginal, but all else was surperb. You missed a good one. Let's make it happen next year

Haha Snagss that's my alma mater and no it's doesn't. the closest thing is Babylon yacht club 4th of July regatta

I heard they use to give Gyro's for awards

Sorry y'all bailed early Friday. Never got the chance for a proper introduction. Too bad SA doesn't have a real FP, cause your logo would be perfect FP material, especially the outboard with quad exhaust pipes. Nice touch! Maybe next year...

PS great sailing LC Dart, and Brad... Thanks for the beer, the crab was frigin spectacular. Thursday was the most awesome evening ever! WIRW.. Another great job. And how about OHYC... Amazing. Great food, lots of smiles, excellent.

For those that passed, yea wind was marginal, but all else was surperb. You missed a good one. Let's make it happen next year

Which boat were you on?

Which boat were you on?
j90x

Which boat were you on?
j90x

Ah! "The Mud Hen"

Many thanks to Charlie & Scheleen, OHYC, the sponsors, and participants for an amazing week of sailing and camaraderie!! I really enjoyed getting to know some of the great PNW sailors a bit better. My only issue is with those who weren't there!! To that end, I plan to promote WIRW2017 whenever the opportunity presents itself; I encourage you to do the same. 2017 will be here before we want it.

Special thanks to Jan and Skip Anderson of Flagship Maritime Training and Jan's Marine Photography for documenting so many of the great moments we sailors have year after year!

post-98665-0-35693100-1468939657_thumb.jpg

one year at the Hobie 33 nationals at WIRW the trophy's were chocolate half models of H 33s.

Overall attendance was down, which is a bummer. But we had a good group for Div 1, with lots of exciting starts and close finishes.

We'll be back again next year for sure, working our way up the ladder and aiming to knock the 1D35 off the top rung.

It was a great week for sure and if more people knew what they were missing the numbers would be better.

A week of mostly W/L courses followed by a great tent paryt with a different band each night. Oh and may

Dungeness crabs in the pots too. I'll be back next year also, it's to fun to miss.