• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
sailingk8

Rail Meat Songs

Need some ideas for rail meat songs.

Highside ditties?

Lowside Blues?

Wille on the "Hi-Side-Quirre" I sollode on Swinge Lowe Sweette Charriotte and Ole Manne Riveare, immittating Paulle Robbesone to raave reviues. :)

Ime am moorre a tennere, butte cane immititate barrittone welle. :)

One hundred bottles of beer on the rail, one hundred bottles of beer, take one down and pass it around, 99 bottles of beer on the rail...

One hundred bottles of beer on the rail, one hundred bottles of beer, take one down and pass it around, 99 bottles of beer on the rail...

The next fucker that sings that on the rail is goibg to have a winch handle shoved so far up their ass their proctologist will be reading RAMWEL or NEKRAH for the next five years.

I forget who I lifted this quote from.

The next fucker that sings that on the rail is goibg to have a winch handle shoved so far up their ass their proctologist will be reading RAMWEL or NEKRAH for the next five years.

LR?

LR?

See Mad's signattiurre. :)

Can't help thinking that if you need to figure out entertainment for *while* you are sailing then something has gone very very badly wrong...

Can't help thinking that if you need to figure out entertainment for *while* you are sailing then something has maye of gone very very badly wrong...

Ille give you thisse, thast alle. :)

Can't help thinking that if you need to figure out entertainment for *while* you are sailing then something has gone very very badly wrong...

Yes, please let's bleed ALL of the fun out of Corinthian racing.

Yes, please let's bleed ALL of the fun out of Corinthian racing.

Is theire muche lefte? :)

There's the highland dutch,

And the lowland dutch,

There's the amsterdand dutch

And the goddammed dutch...

Gloriuos, victorious, 1 keg of beer for the four of us....

Need some ideas for rail meat songs.

Highside ditties?

Lowside Blues?

PM Rail Meat ! B)

"I am so great. I am amazingly great. Those people on sa love to hear me talk about how great I am. I am so great"

Rail Meat singing "the most humble song I know"

You must sit in the back.

See Mad's signattiurre. :)

Only when he pays the bill. ;)

Rail meat songs.

There are tons

All of which can are to be sung silently to oneself

While grabbing onto ones toes.

I'm guessing you sit in the back too. :P

"I am so great. I am amazingly great. Those people on sa love to hear me talk about how great I am. I am so great"

Your yeast infection making you a bit cranky?

I have a severe allergy to narcissism.

Fair enough. Must be similar to the allergic reaction I have to assholes.

I have a severe allergy to narcissism.

Fair enough. Must be similar to the allergic reaction I have to assholes.

must make it tough to take a shit.

I go through a lot of epi pens

"Daylight come and I wanna go home..."

I'm hoping we aren't singing this one next Saturday morning, looking kinda light and drifty for SB/KH... :o

"Daylight come and I wanna go home..."

I'm hoping we aren't singing this one next Saturday morning, looking kinda light and drifty for SB/KH... :o

take it to SB / KH Anarchy B)

LR?

Yep!

If we're not busy, it's not blowin' so we whistle up the wind with this little ditty:

This I like!

Usually sing this when in the 3rd row of a two row start...

"We gotta get out of this place! If its the last thing we ever do!..."

Chaos

Heh... I've done that.

Only one time that I can recall, in a particularly snotty bit of weather - Beatles Octupus's Garden.

"I'd like to be under the sea..."

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

:ph34r:

Well if yer Just sittin on the Rail w a metal track trying to make a permanent + on yer ass

ya might wanna All Sing along to the San Diego Song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t_56ck18g8

Well if yer Just sittin on the Rail w a metal track trying to make a permanent + on yer ass

ya might wanna All Sing along to the San Diego Song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t_56ck18g8

I think we have a winner for the highside. ;)

On a long race late at night this always pops into my head:

" Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours..."

Sittin' on the rail, waitin' for a header all day . . .

just sittin' on the rail waitin' for a header all day. . .

well we went left but the wind went right,

now you know its gonna be a long cold night,

sittin' on the the rail waitin' for a header all day . . . .

Credit: Pauli Porkchops

Friggin' in the riggin'

Friggin' in the riggin'

Friggin' in the riggin'

there's fuck all else to do...

Eveybodey remebberes a diffent line, juste tryeng putte them in oerdere is funne.

:)

I haven't heard that since I was a kid!

On a long race late at night this always pops into my head:

" Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours..."

That's a little creepy. Great song though.

Damn. Now I'm not going to be able to get this out of my head for a month.

Definitely gotta do the Thurl Ravenscroft version though. It was on the B-side of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" album that I picked up in Disneyland in 1968.

Your yeast infection making you a bit cranky?

Either that or the sand in his vagina.

'Look at me , Look at me...Im Flyyyying!'

I heard this one at a rugby game. Actually at the host teams party after the game when a couple of team members walked up to myself and my date seated in a chair beside me. One player took our mugs and refilled them and brought them back and handed both to me. They then picked up the chair with my date still seated in it and walked into the spotlights on the dance floor and a third guy sang the song to the poor girl. I had a big goon standing right in my face telling me to just behave. Pisspot Pete was Pirate Pete in their version and it wasn't long before my date was laughing.

The Legend of Pisspot Pete[edit] Now gather 'round children and I'll tell a story of old, When men were brave and women were bold. It all started a way out west, To settle the bet of who was best. Now Old Lil fucked everything that crawled or creeped, And piled her victims in a great big heap. There wasn't a man for miles around With a big enough rod to fuck her down. Now news of this boast traveled far and wide; Thousands of rod-toters came and died; When down from Knoxville came Piss-pot Pete, With eighteen pounds of Swinging Meat. Eighteen pounds of meat and thirty pounds of cod; He wasn't a boy--he was a MAN, by God! Pete laid it out on the Blue Balls Bar; I'll swear it stretched from thar to thar. Stunk like shit, I thought I'd die; But he just laughed and let it lie. Gentlemen, countrymen, boys in blue, Came to witness this terrible screw. People came from miles afar, To place their bets at the Blue Balls Bar. They met the next morning in the middle of the street, The Mangey Whore and Piss Pot Pete. Pete greased his dick with a tub of lard, And he killed a mule trying to work up a hard! Old Lil warmed up on an old cross-tie; Oh my God how the splinters did fly! Pete came down Main Street like a south-bound freight, And Old Lil knew she had met her fate. All she could do was to take a seat, And let old Pete sink his meat. With a stretching of flesh, and tearing of skin, Old Pete drove the first two feet in. Old Lil screamed and clawed at the grass, And yelled like a panther with a turpentined ass! Lil let out a scream, "I can't take any more!" But Pete pounded away on the smelly old whore. The earth shook and dark came to the sun; Pete's eyes rolled back and he fired off his gun. When the battle was over and the dust had cleared, Over forty acres, Lil's ass was smeared. Gallons of love were spilled out in the street. It was so damn sticky, you couldn't pick up your feet! Land was torn up for miles around, Where Old Pete's balls had drug the ground. Pete reeled in his dick and pounded his chest; Got on two horses and rode off West. As a lasting memory to the great Old Whore, They hung her drawers on the Bar Room door. And all the soap this side of hell, Couldn't wash away that whorehouse smell! Now Old Pete died and went to hell: Fucked the devil and his wife as well! The little imps screamed and climbed the wall, Yelling, "Get him out of here before he fucks us all!" He fucked ninety-eight and his balls turned blue, Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!

I was ok with it until he fucked the Devils wife. That's just wrong.

Hey, wasn't this Michelle Obama's speech last night?

I heard this one at a rugby game. Actually at the host teams party after the game when a couple of team members walked up to myself and my date seated in a chair beside me. One player took our mugs and refilled them and brought them back and handed both to me. They then picked up the chair with my date still seated in it and walked into the spotlights on the dance floor and a third guy sang the song to the poor girl. I had a big goon standing right in my face telling me to just behave. Pisspot Pete was Pirate Pete in their version and it wasn't long before my date was laughing.

The Legend of Pisspot Pete[edit] Now gather 'round children and I'll tell a story of old, When men were brave and women were bold. It all started a way out west, To settle the bet of who was best. Now Old Lil fucked everything that crawled or creeped, And piled her victims in a great big heap. There wasn't a man for miles around With a big enough rod to fuck her down. Now news of this boast traveled far and wide; Thousands of rod-toters came and died; When down from Knoxville came Piss-pot Pete, With eighteen pounds of Swinging Meat. Eighteen pounds of meat and thirty pounds of cod; He wasn't a boy--he was a MAN, by God! Pete laid it out on the Blue Balls Bar; I'll swear it stretched from thar to thar. Stunk like shit, I thought I'd die; But he just laughed and let it lie. Gentlemen, countrymen, boys in blue, Came to witness this terrible screw. People came from miles afar, To place their bets at the Blue Balls Bar. They met the next morning in the middle of the street, The Mangey Whore and Piss Pot Pete. Pete greased his dick with a tub of lard, And he killed a mule trying to work up a hard! Old Lil warmed up on an old cross-tie; Oh my God how the splinters did fly! Pete came down Main Street like a south-bound freight, And Old Lil knew she had met her fate. All she could do was to take a seat, And let old Pete sink his meat. With a stretching of flesh, and tearing of skin, Old Pete drove the first two feet in. Old Lil screamed and clawed at the grass, And yelled like a panther with a turpentined ass! Lil let out a scream, "I can't take any more!" But Pete pounded away on the smelly old whore. The earth shook and dark came to the sun; Pete's eyes rolled back and he fired off his gun. When the battle was over and the dust had cleared, Over forty acres, Lil's ass was smeared. Gallons of love were spilled out in the street. It was so damn sticky, you couldn't pick up your feet! Land was torn up for miles around, Where Old Pete's balls had drug the ground. Pete reeled in his dick and pounded his chest; Got on two horses and rode off West. As a lasting memory to the great Old Whore, They hung her drawers on the Bar Room door. And all the soap this side of hell, Couldn't wash away that whorehouse smell! Now Old Pete died and went to hell: Fucked the devil and his wife as well! The little imps screamed and climbed the wall, Yelling, "Get him out of here before he fucks us all!" He fucked ninety-eight and his balls turned blue, Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!

:blink:

I'm sure the owner's wife will be thrilled when I teach the crew that one. ;)

I'd never heard this till my mate Helen sang it last year. Nearly killed me with laughing.

There were four old whores of Baltimore

Drinking the blood red wine.

And all their conversation was

"Yours is smaller than mine.'

Timy, roly, poly, tickle my hole-y,

Smell of my slimy slough.

Then drag your nuts across my guts,

I'm one of the whorey crew.

“You’re a liar”, said the first whore,

"Mine's as big as the air.

The birds fly in, the birds fly out,

And never touch a hair."

“You’re a liar”, said the second,

"Mine's as big as the sea.

The ship sails in, the ship sails out,

Never troubles me."

“You’re a liar”, said the third one,

"Mine's as big as the moon.

The men jump in, the men jump out,

And never touch the womb."

Swab your decks, me hearties

Slice them up with pride

? You sons of whores

Yours is smaller than mine

“You’re a liar”, said the last whore,

"Mine's the biggest of all.

A fleet sailed in on the first of June,

And didn't come back till fall."

Thanks Max, I just played that for my Gentilly born girlfriend and think that my Alabama porkchop is on the menu for tonight! Bothered me a bit though that she was in the other room when I started the tune and when I called her in to listen she said,

"I thought I recognized that tune"...

TOP DEFINITION

Photo-Hiking

The Art of "Looking" like an Olympic Gymnast:

Stretching arms and legs outward in a most painful to maintain position

giving your 127% effort to squeeze every last bit of speed out of the boat to excel past the competition

as the Photographer gets the "Money Shot"

Holly - here comes Woody hand me my brush

Dave - set the beers out of view, skip thinks it's a dry boat

Bob - Holly get that shirt off, the race is 1 hr but the photos are forever!

Holly - Ok let's Hike like we're gettin blown off the side

Hiking - Hiking - Hiking - Hiking - Hiking - Hiking - Hiking

Bob - Holy Shit I thought he'd never leave !

Dave - Ya my fuckin back is killing me !

Holly - Hay who's got my top ?

Bob - 10 seconds of "Photo-Hiking" feels like all fuckin day !

Holly - Com-On WTF did you guys do with my top ?

Dave - Shit our Beers are gone over the side !

Holly - well at least we should get som Great pix on the rail ...eh

Dave - Holly your top is right behind you

Holly - Dudes look he's commin back where's my brush?

Bob - Hike Bitches ........... Hike

Skipper - when you guys get a chance it'd look nice to hook the kite in the other 2 corners

Bob - Oh Shit Never fails

Dave - why is he always around when these things happen :-O

#sailing #rail meat #righting moment facilitator #if it's gonna happen #yacht photogrphy

by DA-WOODY November 08, 2010