• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Dawg

Nautical Tatoos

Would this shot of an old sailing vessel make a good tat?

pride.jpg

I would think so if you have a good artist.

I got propellors on my butt cheeks also, under one it says 20 kts, the other one says trace haze....

Diesels Rule!

MOM?

that would be an M on each cheek...

Come on, have you ever read the Kama SUTRA?

maybe that's the way you bend over... do I have to post the pic? huh? lol

and to the OP, never go cheap on a tat... never..

I would look for a black and white line drawing. You have to have a great artist to get the colors and such proper other wise. Grey shading would be easier and less chances for colors to bleed

http://www.wetcanvas.com/ArtSchool/Drawing/DrawingShips/Lesson3/index.html

that and while you may be called a pasty white bastard, your skin isn't pasty white. It is tough to lighten your skin enough to make a white canvas starting point. Black and white with a good artist and pay for it.

Cheap tats get done twice

Yes have it turned into a drawing before you tat and use a quality artist to ink it. How big, where would you place it?

So BB Kings wife wanted to do something to show her eternal love to her husband. She decided to have BB tattooed on her butt cheeks, one B on each cheek. She could hardly wait to show him. That night when they were alone she slipped out of her pants and said "I have a surprise for you honey" and spun around and bent over. BB looked at her and said "Bob? Who the hell is Bob!?.

Ta da!

Tip your waiter please.