• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dawg

the ussr trump

22 posts in this topic

Please Scot, expand on your political beliefs......enlighten us.

But wait, you are just like Trump. Making your $$$ of the backs of the hard work of others.

200w.gif#303

Do you dorks even know who Scot is?

Some dude that sails right?

Is he the guy who got into a bit of strife for calling someone a grifter?

The lefties make it sound like Trump is going to start killing gays, take away women's rights and bring slavery back, since when did Trump become a muslim?

The lefties make it sound like Trump is going to start killing gays, take away women's rights and bring slavery back, since when did Trump become a muslim?

I'm not sure what faith he is. His pussy grabbing sure isn't the words of a Christian.

I'm not sure what faith he is. His pussy grabbing sure isn't the words of a Christian.

I haven't heard him quoting scripture so I guess he's not an atheist.

I haven't heard him quoting scripture so I guess he's not an atheist.

Did you miss the two Corinthians sermon?

Now that's funny right there.

Someone want to explain why consensual pussing grabbing is so much worse than consensual sticking a cigar into a young intern's pussy? I don't recall the left being so upset about the later.

Do Democrats really believe their own propaganda?

1. Kept underage Sex Slaves
  2. Can't wait to use atomic bombs
  3. Is a puppet of the Russian government
  4. Is not a billionaire
  5. Assaults female strangers on planes and other public places and no one ever notices or complains until the eleventh hour of a presidential campaign against a Female candidate.
  6. Is a Racist even though his clubs in Florida were the first to open their doors to minority members.
  7. Is a Misogynist even though he raised strong, intelligent, educated and independent Daughters that adore him, who's ex wives remain cordial and support his presidency and who trusts women in senior roles in his companies and Campaign.
  8. etc...

Not to mention....

image005.jpg

Someone want to explain why consensual pussing grabbing is so much worse than consensual sticking a cigar into a young intern's pussy? I don't recall the left being so upset about the later.

Because it wasn't consensual pussy grabbing. You can just do it, when you are a star.

Because it wasn't consensual pussy grabbing. You can just do it, when you are a star.

"They let you". Keeps getting left out of those Trump quotes. . You're welcome.

Please Scot, expand on your political beliefs......enlighten us.

But wait, you are just like Trump. Making your $$$ of the backs of the hard work of others.

Actually I expected a better more bitter reaction from Scot. Kinda weak I thought. Stay cool

Now here is the Scot we know and love

This is what happens when an unthinking, uneducated, dismissive and just plain fucking stupid electorate votes for a white collar criminal. So let's hear all you Orange Hitler cocksuckers spin this....

This is what happens when an unthinking, uneducated, dismissive and just plain fucking stupid electorate votes for a white collar criminal..

The above could have applied to either of the assholes that ran. THE PEOPLE elected the orange one and passsed on the career politico.

This is what happens when an unthinking, uneducated, dismissive and just plain fucking stupid electorate votes for a white collar criminal..

The above could have applied to either of the assholes that ran. THE PEOPLE elected the orange one and passsed on the career politico.

That wasn't my quote. It was a FB POST from scot. The copy function cut off the name.

That wasn't my quote. It was a FB POST from scot. The copy function cut off the name.
Should have cut off his head at the neck. Sounds like an asshole! Plenty of them here who think likewise though.

You really don't know who Scot is, do you?