• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soliton

Scot's boat issues take 3

130 posts in this topic

I assume that I am not alone in congratulating Scot on his impressive performance with his M32 or lamenting the fact they have found some core issues.

I think it would be healthy if SA could have a positive thread offering different ideas on how best to fix the boat ASAP.

From history, words such as; cocksucker, asshole, whiny cocksucker, whiny little shit cocksucker, etc. are not acceptable. Please offer your solutions while avoiding the minefield.

i never even thought of using "whiny little shit cocksucker " thanks B)

Heading for pop corn, anyone want some.

at the very least I'll learn some new derogatory comments to add to my witty repertoire...

but it is a bummer that a fairly new boat has problems...

This isn't going well at all.

I no, shockte me ass welle.

It was a setup to a punchline.

WikiLeaks ????

Any word on the election results ??

Need a new thread on repairing wet core?

Is there some unanswered question about how to do it?

Well, upon reflection I guess there could be a few whiny little cocksuckers out there who don't know how.

Sorry... but from the picture posted on the front it is OBVIOUS that there is a little bit of coresucking going on....

Bad luck... (and to have to pay for it ... insult to injury....) :(

You guys need to get a life instead of finding new ways to insult people and swear online.

You could also get a life and quit bitching about people being insulted, Ed regularly pops his head over the parapet and insults people.

You get treated in the same way in which you treat others.

You guys need to get a life instead of finding new ways to insult people and swear online.

You could also get a life and quit bitching about people being insulted, Ed regularly pops his head over the parapet and insults people.

I guess that explains why everybody loves me!

Not!

would love to see how much comes out after the coresuck!

I guess that explains why everybody loves me!

Not!

It's just called brutal honesty, some people are okay with it, others, not so much.

I'm not too bothered by the latter.

Apparently Scooter can dish shizzit but doesn't take it well.

Unfortunately IMO the boat is f'd.

Open the hull to drain the core and drag it out into the desert for a month to dry out.

Repair as able, but it'll never be what it was before broken.

Why do you suppose the better programs swap out of boats as regularly as they do?

Open the hull to drain the core and drag it out into the desert for a month to dry out.

Why do you suppose the better programs swap out of boats as regularly as they do?

because they can ????

because they can ????

If it weren't advantageous they wouldn't bother.

because they can ????

If it weren't advantageous they wouldn't bother.

Unless the owner is a tightwad and a total idiot. Oh wait...

Didde I blowe it?

Yea, Scot has been a sissy of late............the last 15 years.

Welcome to the Machine, I love Pink Floyd but for a boat yard?
http://sailinganarchy.com/2016/11/16/welcome-to-the-machine/

The real question that needs answered, Why the F would anyone want/need a thru hull below the waterline in an M32?
My 26 is sealed, not a single thru hull below the waterline.
Maybe it is for a new manual bilge pump, needed for USS Safety Equipment Requirements?
Which means if you did not have this as of 2015, you have been racing illegally every since you bought the boat.

Everything is GPS, please tell Scot, what do you need a thru hull for? Are you getting ready to do some big boy races?

Didde I blowe it?

Germans, Pearl Harbor.....threads still rolling along with the expected outcome.

You did just fine Snaggy.

Let me help define the voodoo mix here.... mind altering chemicals, Napoleonic complex, mixed with some Trump like traits....

cngdguys330139x001_t940.jpg

With Trump now president elect-maybe the Ed will pack up the boat and move to Canada.

One can only hope.

Stomp the brakes on that and put it thru the windshield. We don't want him or clean up here.

With Trump now president elect-maybe the Ed will pack up the boat and move to Canada.

One can only hope.

Stomp the brakes on that and put it thru the windshield. We don't want him or clean up here.

You halve devize a defense we halve beene rendeered powerelesse.

One can only hope.

984745d1375719575-nerd-humor-futile.jpg

One can only hope.

Sorry, spelling corection: Reindeer

One can only hope.

Sorry, spelling corection: Reindeer

What, you think we're Lapps or something? We have caribou. Caribou render reindeer powerless.

01-reindeer-death-lightning.adapt.768.1.

Well that whiny little shit cocksucker scott has so much practice pulling a vacuum I'm surprised they just didn't stuck the suction hose in his mouth. Instantly dry core.

Let me help define the voodoo mix here.... mind altering chemicals, Napoleonic complex, mixed with some Trump like traits....

The convertible BMW was way more practical.

Yeah. Thats gonna work.

The convertible BMW was way more practical.

But that old Ford is way cooler. What is the difference between a cactus and a BMW? The pricks are inside on the BMW.

Yea, Scot has been a sissy of late............the last 15 years.

why i let you even exist here is beyond comprehension. one more nasty comment about me from you will end that.

The real question that needs answered, Why the F would anyone want/need a thru hull below the waterline in an M32?

Maybe it is for a new manual bilge pump, needed for USS Safety Equipment Requirements?

Which means if you did not have this as of 2015, you have been racing illegally every since you bought the boat.

Everything is GPS, please tell Scot, what do you need a thru hull for? Are you getting ready to do some big boy races?

this is the very last communication you and i will ever have. we have new b&g instruments and they require through hulls for speed and depth. artie means installed them. the water was discovered. maybe if you actually knew something about how instruments like this work, you wouldn't make yourself appear as little more than a bitter, angry little douchebag.

I assume that I am not alone in congratulating Scot on his impressive performance with his M32 or lamenting the fact they have found some core issues.

I think it would be healthy if SA could have a positive thread offering different ideas on how best to fix the boat ASAP.

From history, words such as; cocksucker, asshole, whiny cocksucker, whiny little shit cocksucker, etc. are not acceptable. Please offer your solutions while avoiding the minefield.

i appreciate the sentiment. i will have a complete story when the boat is done. suffice it to say that there is a fair bit of water in the core, how much total we don't know for sure. brad fitzgerald said that he has taken 9.21 kg out since the boat was at the yard and there was quite a bit more than we drained out days before brad took over. and it is still coming. we have sourced the areas where the water got into the core (from inside the boat), fixed those, and now continue drying and pumping like crazy to get the boat as dry as possible, as repaired as possible and be ready to hit the race course again, but we are not hurrying as we just want to make sure we do it right.

this is the very last communication you and i will ever have. we have new b&g instruments and they require through hulls for speed and depth. artie means installed them. the water was discovered. maybe if you actually knew something about how instruments like this work, you wouldn't make yourself appear as little more than a bitter, angry little douchebag.

I have $50 on Dawg if they ever fight.

Pretty stupid to drill holes in your bottom...continue. Ed, you do know that a through hull is not necessary for a depth sounder. For an inaccurate speed sensor, sure, drill away. Dawg is right, for the type of racing you do, totally unnecessary.

nothing better than when a know nothing pops off about knowing nothing. you are right, i'm going to fire brad fitzgerald and hire you.

I have $50 on Dawg if they ever fight.

Pretty stupid to drill holes in your bottom...continue. Ed, you do know that a through hull is not necessary for a depth sounder. For an inaccurate speed sensor, sure, drill away. Dawg is right, for the type of racing you do, totally unnecessary.

nothing better than when a know nothing pops off about knowing nothing. you are right, i'm going to fire brad fitzgerald and hire you.

Cool! I have a chainsaw.

better than that, how about you bring your boat to dago and race against us? oh that's right, you don't have a boat.

well you may have noticed that there is no od for the 32's, virtually anywhere. but, thanks to my foresight in buying one, there are now 4 in dago. od may be a reality fairly soon. and as far as breeze goes, bring it. i grew up sailing in breeze and can sure as shit beat you in any wind, anytime.

wouldn't it be refreshing if you actually knew something about what you are blabbering about?

Sol? Sol?

You seem to be break-in up😐😗

wouldn't it be refreshing if you actually knew something about what you are blabbering about?

That applies to about 90% of what's posted on these forums.

Can you just ban Dawg, for all of our sakes? Please please please.

It appears that the dawg is in a timeout

....and Soliton's posts seem to have evaporated.

....be afraid, be verrry afraid! <;~O

there is a fair bit of water in the core

is it more accurate to say there is water in the core or that there is water in the spaces around the core?

Oh no. It's not just Dawg. Evidently scooter can dish it out but can't take it. I mean, this is sailing anarchy right? Or it isn't? Evidently Scooter took such offense to me suggesting he hook HIMSELF up to the vacuum system that he banned me for a month. We've had folks accusing eachother of heinous acts with children that only got a week off.

Hey Ed, care to make up your mind? Gonna clean up your act on the front page? Or is it do as I say but not what I do, and fuck everyone else?

Thousands of posts, many with exceptional content, never one infraction, been here since the first day and here comes Scott with his bruised ego. Ban.

Oh well. Makes no nevermind to me in the end. Just one more lost poster that won't be returning. I got better things to do than get in a pissing match with an acknowledged liar and backstabber with an ego problem.

Hey Ed, care to make up your mind?

Tempesta doesn't have to make up his mind about anything.

It's his site.

In order for one to have Freedom of the Press, one must first own a printing press (or publishing house, or web site...)

This medium just so happens to belong to Scot.

That's kind of the beginning and end of the story right there.

Dawg may or may not have been treated less-than-fairly but the issues really amount to a "he said, she said" situation and without a formal contract about expectations of both parties, it's moot. One thing that is undeniable is that Dawg Gonit is one bitter whiny guy and never misses any opportunity to jab Scot with a pointed stick. I can't remember any posts by Dawg that weren't complaining. It gets tedious.

well, this kerfuffle escalated quickly.

I called it in post #5.

Glad Dog aka Bitter Puppy is gone.

I called it in post #5.

If you were in his position, wouldn't you not be pissed too?

I called it in post #5.

If you were in his position, wouldn't you not be pissed too?

Notte surre, I undestande butte theires a time.......

IDN :)

i appreciate the sentiment. i will have a complete story when the boat is done. suffice it to say that there is a fair bit of water in the core, how much total we don't know for sure. brad fitzgerald said that he has taken 9.21 kg out since the boat was at the yard and there was quite a bit more than we drained out days before brad took over. and it is still coming. we have sourced the areas where the water got into the core (from inside the boat), fixed those, and now continue drying and pumping like crazy to get the boat as dry as possible, as repaired as possible and be ready to hit the race course again, but we are not hurrying as we just want to make sure we do it right.

At least 9.21 kg?

That's more than 20 lbs

Approximately 2.5 gallons

These are not substantial boats

Must be some serious delam/separation in hiding

How much were you jacking the mast (psi)???

Really? A Melges of any ilk that has water intrusion into the hull and that boat is somehow competitive after repair? I think not. I've not seen water intrusion repair where removal of skins and rebuild at close to the cost of a new boat hull maybe makes the boat competitive.

Scott, dump the boat to a true believer, move on to the next PHRF rule beater.

Really? A Melges of any ilk that has water intrusion into the hull and that boat is somehow competitive after repair? I think not. I've not seen water intrusion repair where removal of skins and rebuild at close to the cost of a new boat hull maybe makes the boat competitive.

Scott, dump the boat to a true believer, move on to the next PHRF rule beater.

Do any of you remember the M32 "mast washing" video from several years back? Any lightweight sporboat that is rode that hard, is going to be a throwaway boat after 5 or 10 years of that shit. Unless really serious maintenance and inspection and repair is on the program, and that is not happening at the Corinthian level anywhere.... I crewed with Regatta Dog on one up here for a couple seasons, and it was a helluva a lot of fun, but lots of serious wipe-outs as well...

Well that whiny little shit cocksucker scott has so much practice pulling a vacuum I'm surprised they just didn't stuck the suction hose in his mouth. Instantly dry core.

that's kinda funny :P

Ah, the ed's got this covered-

Not the first time he's picked up a wet one only to take her home and have it dry out....

Ah, the ed's got this covered-

Not the first time he's picked up a wet one only to take her home and have it dry out....

.........And only 4 secs out of first on SB to KH race in a wet boat..............

Scot, you sound quite perturbed. Quit being such a pussy!

Is the "dumper" the bitter, angry fella that got flicked?

goode to see you NCL. Ime am thicking yes. :)

I'ed say the Most Bitter, Angry Troll on SA with no redeaming value - Asked the Question ;)

maybe snaggy gets the summer sausage smoked in NorCal :o:o:wacko:

no redeeming value, lol? when was the last sail boat race you competed in dennis? you really should be banned from posting in this forum dennis, since you dont actually sail

go away woody

no redeeming value, lol? when was the last sail boat race you competed in dennis? you really should be banned from posting in this forum dennis, since you dont actually sail

go away woody

finally, a post worthy of a +1. even throw in an AOL "me too"

hell yeah, this thread delivers. it's got everything, tons of of name calling and shit slinging, tempesta has been fully triggered and is getting personal. gotta grab me a beer, some popcorn and a comfy chair.

hell yeah, this thread delivers. it's got everything, tons of of name calling and shit slinging, tempesta has been fully triggered and is getting personal. gotta grab me a beer, some popcorn and a comfy chair.

Not quite everything.

tumblr_nrmzsq91Ve1tjq6w9o1_500.jpg

Oh that Ish, always thinking of the collective!

Oh that Ish, always thinking of the collective!

Ish and Snags are the anchors of SA!

go away woody

who's gonna take those shitty pics of 60 year old saggy tits and post them here for all of us to oogle at ? :wacko:

go away woody

who's gonna take those shitty pics of 60 year old saggy tits and post them here for all of us to oogle at ? :wacko:

Is thisse wearre we saye "Cruxify hime! Cruxify hime@"

anyone see the ad for Anarchy in the classified section? It was pretty hilarious but i think its been taken down since..

he's been very sensitive recently...

his gaping pussy cant handle any more abuse.

go away woody

whats AOL?

The Sock Puppets were hung by the fire with care ..........

this place needs sum writers ^_^;)

no redeeming value, lol? when was the last sail boat race you competed in dennis? you really should be banned from posting in this forum dennis, since you dont actually sail go away woody

whats AOL?
It was a company that sent you stuff to make pretty light shows in the microwave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JkCIfLE_-M

Real tits are much nicer than fake tits.

If you can touch them, they're real

boot sock - the ID one gets following the flick.

I like Flute Pussy.

that's your response... you're pathetic!

boot sock - the ID one gets following the flick.

I like Flute Pussy.

that's your response... you're pathetic!

Give it up Dawg

I called it in post #5.

Hey Ed, care to make up your mind?

One thing that is undeniable is that Dawg Gonit is one bitter whiny guy and never misses any opportunity to jab Scot with a pointed stick. I can't remember any posts by Dawg that weren't complaining. It gets tedious.

To Soak'd and Nobody Else, you guys miss the whole point of my being after Scot.

A True Friend will always tell their friend the truth no matter how brutal it is. Scot asked after I told him that an old B dock friend had passed, "Why did none of my Bro's tell me?". maybe the truth is obvious......Maybe you don't have any?

I remember way back when I was 15 and a nobody with no experience. My dad bought a used sabot that was under rigged and I went sailing. Scot came by, and he had way more experience than I at the time. He said "You'll have more control with a boom vang.". I told my dad we need a boom vang. So we looked it up and put on on. It was not long maybe 10 months to a year later that I was welcomed into the Clique, of course I had to prove myself. Little did I know that in the long run, the Clique is what ultimately destroys sailing.

When you cannot accept the truth from friends or perceived friends, and Yes we sailed many of miles together and If he called me in dire need I would respond, does not mean I cannot be Brutally Honest.

So both of you can go pound sand and Fuck yourself's while you are at it.

Give it up Dawg

I have no Idea who Cum Dumper is.

But I am Proud to be the Ventuckian, and Yes I've rode a few horses, roped a few cows and shot a few guns in the open country. I've also sailed quite a few boats.

3162030205001_4001351123001_virginian.jp