• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
dachopper

Sydney to Hobart 2017

^^^ Nah Snaggs is far harder to decipher ...this extra terrestrial fool was simply articulating in his own digital language that I was a know it all argumentative clunt who appreciates the commercial forces of supply and demand, but sail alot....I think.

I really hope that didn't take him too long to work out and he doesn't run out of oxygen and crash that spaceship before Boxing Day.

11 hours ago, Jason AUS said:

I... do not think that Cannonball is the one you think it is.

Unless the new "must build in" material for Maxi72's is Aluminium....

The legendary yellow U.S. Cannonball from NYYC!! 

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

^^^ Nah Snaggs is far harder to decipher ...this extra terrestrial fool was simply articulating in his own digital language that I was a know it all argumentative clunt who appreciates the commercial forces of supply and demand, but sail alot....I think.

I really hope that didn't take him too long to work out and he doesn't run out of oxygen and crash that spaceship before Boxing Day.

JUST A NORMAL PERSON JACK  WHO SPENDS MORE TIME SAILING THAN PLAYING THE KEYBOARDS HANGING SHIT ON  PEOPLE

Great video on Cannonball! Love the leather settee  

13 hours ago, spiggie said:

JUST A NORMAL PERSON JACK  WHO SPENDS MORE TIME SAILING THAN PLAYING THE KEYBOARDS HANGING SHIT ON  PEOPLE

So much so that he can't work the caps lock function...

On 13/10/2017 at 1:10 AM, terrafirma said:

Ludde staying away from the Hobart this year.! Shipping schedule issues or didn't want to get smacked? 

http://www.sail-world.com/australia/Ludde-Ingvalls-CQS-to-cross-the-Atlantic/157921

I'm going for the latter, better to be a big  fish in a a little pond it seems. 

Edit 

Started a new thread rather than hi jack this one. 

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/193915-middle-sea-race/

On 13/10/2017 at 10:02 AM, ac/dc said:

Lol that cunt don't pay his bills,  he's got fuck all chance of getting anyone to work on his boats

Community service announcement

1 hour ago, ac/dc said:

Community service announcement  Unsubstantiated malicious deformation

You should use the correct legal terminology if you are going to pick these fights mate. You should also understand that it will be you that needs to prove your allegation is true, but even if you can, he could feasibly still prove malice and go you for damages. Of course they would only be substantial if it could be shown that as an industry professional, you set out to deliberately harm his reputation in the sailing and business world by doing something really stupid, say publishing these claims on a global sailing news site?. He might even get costs as well, but they should only run to about 500k by the time this gets to court.

I know at least one person that you have pissed of that is willing to give evidence that this was you.

However the public threats you have made to physically attack him might win you a Restraining Order in the meantime. Could be fun doing business if you are ordered to stay 500 mts away from him or any place that his boats might be stored. That could make the boat you are on's tactics for the Hobart start interesting. If you could ever get another ride of course. 

If beforementioned "cunt" does not actually pay his bill(s) then AC/DC has little to worry about, apart from that whole - rich guy screwing you into the ground with paperwork before you get to the truth part - That part REALLY sucks, every time. 

Take it back to your thread AC/DC. 

1 minute ago, SCANAS said:

If beforementioned "cunt" does not actually pay his bill(s) then AC/DC has little to worry about, apart from that whole - rich guy screwing you into the ground with paperwork before you get to the truth part - That part REALLY sucks, every time. 

Take it back to your thread AC/DC. 

Truth alone is not the only factor in defending deformation Scanas. But if he could prove it why would he have do this shit?

24 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You should use the correct legal terminology if you are going to pick these fights mate

27 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Unsubstantiated malicious deformation

What is deforming someone LB? Is it where you put someone's nuts in a vice? Scan is deformed but he never sued anyone. I'm confused.

11 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Truth alone is not the only factor in defending deformation Scanas. But if he could prove it why would he have do this shit?

You can take it too far. But the truth is the best defence, if he is guilty of course. More likely the payments with more zeros & money going out that - makes money, get looked at first, can't imagine 1 boat yard bill is high on the 4th in charge accountants work load & shit talking on the net isn't going to help AC's cause. 

57 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

You can take it too far. But the truth is the best defence, if he is guilty of course. More likely the payments with more zeros & money going out that - makes money, get looked at first, can't imagine 1 boat yard bill is high on the 4th in charge accountants work load & shit talking on the net isn't going to help AC's cause. 

I agree but truth doesn't extinguish nor excuse malice. Did Accer Daccer post this in the hope that his target would see the error of his ways and rush over with a cheque, or simply to shit can his reputation do you think? Or maybe just strong drink anger played a part...

Lol LB or harvey "show us your tits" weinstein as I like to call him is wrong again.

I have all the documents and I don't give a fuck about being taken to court in fact I would welcome the opportunity to get the whole thing in the public record. The truth is hard to defend.

Harvey LB15 for a guy that preaches the legal aspects u are on dangerous ground, in this day and age a neanderthal like you should know better than to be asking to see tits especially in your industry you might get outed and lose your business so I guess that's why you had my thread deleted

That being said I will leave this thread alone so all you speculators can go on getting hard-ons over what you think you know about what goes on in this industry and spell checking

Eat my fuck

20 minutes ago, ac/dc said:

Eat my fuck

Thanks for the offer mate but I am full. I had a loser on toast earlier. 

34 minutes ago, ac/dc said:

I have all the documents and I don't give a fuck about being taken to court in fact I would welcome the opportunity to get the whole thing in the public record. The truth is hard to defend.

If that is correct and you really would "welcome the opportunity to get the whole thing on the record" then why don't you commence some proceedings or use admiralty law to get your alleged entitlement?   Interested minds would like to know.

9 minutes ago, DtM said:

If that is correct and you really would "welcome the opportunity to get the whole thing on the record" then why don't you commence some proceedings or use admiralty law to get your alleged entitlement?   Interested minds would like to know.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. he might call me Harvey Weinstein, but he sure ain't Harvey Specter.

27 minutes ago, DtM said:

So u want this shit in here or not?

Action has been taken, it's expensive and time consuming which is why the warning has been put out there to you, the community, so you don't get fucked over by this cunt like myself and the trail of unpaid bills this guy leaves behind him.

But I'm the bad guy for letting you know.

Be warned

What is his defence that makes it so time consuming for a debt recovery?

Is the debtor a natural person or a corporate entity?

41 minutes ago, ac/dc said:

Action has been taken, it's expensive and time consuming which is why the warning has been put out there to you, the community, so you don't get fucked over by this cunt like myself and the trail of unpaid bills this guy leaves behind him.

But I'm the bad guy for letting you know.

Be warned

Grant Wharington set the standard. Perhaps others have followed. Time to move on. 

25 minutes ago, ac/dc said:

Exactly what part of your shit are you referring too? There is a bit to choose from.

The bit where you created a sock for the sole purpose of defaming someone?

The bit where you threaten physical violence against him?

Maybe the bit where defame me by accusing me of abusing women and threaten to destroy my business (no less than three times) simply for telling you like it is.

The bit where you threaten to 'out' me perhaps- right after doing just that?

The bit where you suddenly remembered that you already have started proceedings after already saying you would love him to start proceeding against you was piss funny.

But my favorite bit is where you claim you are not doing this for yourself but only to help the SA community purely out of the goodness of your heart.

Mind you, your little  boy lost,  bottom lip pout about being flamed for trying to do the right thing was also pretty good.

Amusing as you are cupcake I don't think anyone wants to hear anymore of your bullshit, but thanks for asking. Here is some advice. Actually start an action against him, get a judgment against him and then go as hard as you like, but maybe use your normal log on instead of a sock next time? Show some balls instead of just scratching them. In the meantime, perhaps a little discretion might be called for? Perhaps there is more to the story than just your version of events? There usually is. Get a contract next time maybe. Lots of small operators are so intimidated by working for wealthy people that they can't see reason because of the stars stuck in their eyes. 

Or suck it up, learn a business lesson and move on. This kind of shit can eat you up, cost you sleep and cause you to act like a cunt and blow any credibility you might have had.

Now before you get all snarky again about losing face on here, remember that you are just anonymous sock puppet. No one knows who you really are. Well only 3 that I know of anyway. :) But don't take it out on me mate , I don't owe anyone money, least of all you.

Maybe a few days off the piss wouldn't hurt either or at least don't post when you have been drinking. Look after yourself mate, this shit just isn't worth your health.

39 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Exactly what part of your shit are you referring too? There is a bit to choose from.

The bit where you created a sock for the sole purpose of defaming someone?

The bit where you threaten physical violence against him?

Maybe the bit where defame me by accusing me of abusing women and threaten to destroy my business (no less than three times) simply for telling you like it is.

The bit where you threaten to 'out' me perhaps- right after doing just that?

The bit where you suddenly remembered that you already have started proceedings after already saying you would love him to start proceeding against you was piss funny.

But my favorite bit is where you claim you are not doing this for yourself but only to help the SA community purely out of the goodness of your heart.

Mind you, your little  boy lost,  bottom lip pout about being flamed for trying to do the right thing was also pretty good.

Amusing as you are cupcake I don't think anyone wants to hear anymore of your bullshit, but thanks for asking. Here is some advice. Actually start an action against him, get a judgment against him and then go as hard as you like, but maybe use your normal log on instead of a sock next time? Show some balls instead of just scratching them. In the meantime, perhaps a little discretion might be called for? Perhaps there is more to the story than just your version of events? There usually is. Get a contract next time maybe. Lots of small operators are so intimidated by working for wealthy people that they can't see reason because of the stars stuck in their eyes. 

Or suck it up, learn a business lesson and move on. This kind of shit can eat you up, cost you sleep and cause you to act like a cunt and blow any credibility you might have had.

Now before you get all snarky again about losing face on here, remember that you are just anonymous sock puppet. No one knows who you really are. Well only 3 that I know of anyway. :) But don't take it out on me mate , I don't owe anyone money, least of all you.

Maybe a few days off the piss wouldn't hurt either or at least don't post when you have been drinking. Look after yourself mate, this shit just isn't worth your health.

Self appointed hero, you asked to see tits, if you did that anywhere else you'd have issues, u do it here with your sockpuppet. 

Like I said action is underway

You took it upon yourself to get involved by having a crack at me,  you started it now you've gone and got all upset. My job here is done.

I don't need advice, I didn't ask for any

1 minute ago, ac/dc said:

My job here is done.

Cheers mate ,good job. Pop an invoice in the mail. I will see it gets paid.

Girls please.  tsk tsk.  Take this to Catfight Anarchy, just scroll down a bit.

Moving right along . . . . . Sydney newspapers report that Croaky has sold his Sydney pad for a mere AUD36m. With all that loot he can afford a cuppla new sails to go with his charter. They also say that Bell was paid $5m for Loyal. Seems high to me.

On 10/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Jethrow said:

Yeah, and I thought Snaggle was hard to read! :D

Sorry to get off track but what happened to Snaggs...? He still around..?

Sure he is.  Active in a number of threads.  Getting harder to understand or maybe I am just getting older.

Matt Allen's new TP52 showing signs of being very fast. Beat Celestial by around 2 hours over the line in a 200nm race and took overall IRC honours as well. Using an existing rig and with some minor things to do according to MA, could be one of the boats to beat this year

40kn on the nose via Bass Strait... happy days.

The bloke up front on the other chase boat is keen enough to clip the odd tack to the ckew and 'wotknot... '

1 hour ago, ac/dc said:

http://sailinganarchy.com/2017/10/16/picking-up-the-pieces/

Jim Cooney's in good company

Masertai, brindabella,  comanche 

Pay your bills jim or your next

Oh looky, Bon Scott is back. My name isn't Jim and I don't owe you anything, not even a response. But I will toss you a bone for free. I don't think you will find clean or scooter writing any FB articals accusing rich guys of being 'grifters' without substantial proof. You're new here but you see a few years ago there was this fat guy with a boat called numbers...

I thought you said your 'work here was done'? 

Anyway, the cheques in the mail...

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Oh looky, Bon Scott is back. My name isn't Jim and I don't owe you anything, not even a response. But I will toss you a bone for free. I don't think you will find clean or scooter writing any FB articals accusing rich guys of being 'grifters' without substantial proof. You're new here but you see a few years ago there was this fat guy with a boat called numbers...

I thought you said your 'work here was done'? 

Anyway, the cheques in the mail...

Still want to see tits?

Sure. But make sure you pay the girl upfront. You wouldn't want her say, defaming you anonomously or claiming you are going to destroy your business now would you...

1 hour ago, DtM said:

If she deals with ac/dc that might destroy her business on its own.

Careful mate he might threaten to destroy your business. That is what he does to people that own their own boats. He is just a little bitter because all he owns is a some wet weather gear, a toothbrush and a crappy car.Which is lucky for him because if he continues to defame people he might be living in it soon. 

1 hour ago, Ockaroo said:

So ex-Showgun ex-Itchybum now Envy Scooters. 

Yes and they can 'punch' above their weight....

Loyal seen at Woolwich dock today  with all the winches being worked on looking in need of a bit of TLC  ,no sign of new owner   

1 hour ago, halfhour said:

Loyal seen at Woolwich dock today  with all the winches being worked on looking in need of a bit of TLC  ,no sign of new owner   

Yeah the owner don't do winches <_<

local rag.....   

Neville Crichton borrows supermaxi Comanche for Sydney to Hobart tilt

TOP ocean racer Neville Crichton will be the oldest man to skipper and steer a supermaxi in the Sydney to Hobart after confirming he will campaign the American record breaker Comanche in 2017.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/neville-crichton-borrows-supermaxi-comanche-for-sydney-to-hobart-tilt/news-story/625c4a6fbc94804167be1bfd2a06720f

The Sydney-based New Zealander, who survived throat cancer with a hole in his throat which makes any ocean racing life-threatening, says he will return the yacht to Clark after the race and expects it to be then taken overseas for sale.

However there is rumoured interest from another Sydney businessman and Sydney to Hobart enthusiast who could well buy the boat and race it south himself next year under an Australian flag.

“Jim is lending me the boat and I will pick up the bills,” said of Comanche, which took line honours in the 2015 Sydney to Hobart with former supermodel Hinze-Clark aboard.

What happens after the race, it will probably leave the county and be sold. But that’s all still up in the air.”

On 10/13/2017 at 2:59 PM, duncan (the other one) said:

Bowman: "What the *fuck* is going on back there?"

Lachlan_Murnaghan-CQS.jpg

Now we know what those orange things in the sides are for. They are there to stop the boat making too much leeway when trimmed like this.

On 10/15/2017 at 8:42 PM, terrafirma said:

Grant Wharington set the standard. Perhaps others have followed. Time to move on. 

Syd, (heres 50%, see you in court for the rest) was decades in front of Wharro...

A: Dave & Peter Askew just added a Volvo 70 to the Wizard team; so really excited to be prepping & navigating for Sydney Hobart with their team.

Formerly serial charterers of the first RP75 Bella Mente, with many Volvo regulars on the boat, taking a pass at breaking some records in the states and on the lakes. You can be sure that the recent Chicago mackinaw record was motivated by this beast coming to the states in the hands of an owner who grew up racing on IOR boats in and around the lakes and wanting to get one in before wizard comes and smashes it.  

Well, apparently the cat is pretty much out of the bag on this one, so I'll let you in on the rumors I've heard about their performance challenges ...

You'll see many similarities between the conceptual drawings and the actual boat. But the discerning eye will notice that the boat is immersed in water and features a mast and some sails, whereas the conceptual drawing shows no wetted surface and features four jet engines. Apparently Reynolds numbers and bypass ratios matter.

Who knew?