• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warbird

Where is " No6 "

134 posts in this topic

No. 6

Member Since 26 Apr 2012

OFFLINE Last Active Nov 11 2016 09:38 AM

Hese curentley incognitto, runneng withe the LIS YRA Ruggrattes. )BJ dosenntte licke hime)

:)

Thanks snags :)

We'lle forme a serche parté. Who ealse is misseng?

Boothie.....

His Facebook page is active, he seems happy.

Boothie.....

That dossente meane we cante finde hime! :)

No. 6

Member Since 26 Apr 2012

He's not been banned, if that's what he's asking.

He disappeared in a snit when Edith got the flick for making a pedo reference about me.

He's not missed.

He was worried for his life after seven ate nine. Sorry, blame the grandkids.

MSG.

Not missing. Just out doing some catering. Next time you see her, it's going to be one hell of a party

Boothie.....

He bought a boat.....

Boothie.....

He bought a boat.....

What is this facebook thing you speak of?

Boothie.....

He bought a boat.....

What is this facebook thing you speak of?

Fucked if I know. Boothie has popped up occasionally in cruising anarchy.

For some reason I thought you used Facebook to communicate with meli. You always say her posts are more suited to that 'thing'.

No. 6

Member Since 26 Apr 2012

He disappeared in a snit when Edith got the flick for making a pedo reference about me.

He's not missed by me, an my elke.

Slitte correctiones, notte tryeng cause troubelle.

No. 6

Member Since 26 Apr 2012

He's not missed by me, an my elke.

Slitte correctiones, notte tryeng cause troubelle.

It's all a matter of perspective. He didn't stalk you and slander you.

As an administrator, even if he wasn't on a campaign to harass, annoy, and smear me personally...he's not missed. I had to catch a lot of reports and waste a lot of time dealing with his bullshit that wasn't even related to me.

At the risk of being contrarian to our resident oracle of triffle, No. 6 has indeed been banished. The crime he was accused of was so agregious, that only a life ban could possibly have been just. What did our old mate do? Seems he suggested that the afforementioned was sailing around the globe from marine facility to marine facility to mask his own ineptitude in the art of being a good ship's husband.

Rest easy though. In speaking recently with old BowWow, AG, JT, T.I.M., The Shadow, John Drake and of course, Number 6 (he is not a number!) at our recent holiday party, he was taking great delight in watching all the little snowflakes melt down over the Trump coronation. His only regret was that his free libertarian candidate didn't fair so well this past November.

Of course my gratitude to Snaggle Tooth for bringing this thread to our attention. I shall now retire from the sewer that is PA and leave it to the more worthy.

May you all find what is missing in your lives and 2017 be the best year for each and every one of you.

And speaking of the M.I.A.'s, where has that objectionable dwarf been of late.

Catherine and Simon live on in our hearts.

As I know EXACTLY why one of the mentioned missing is gone, and I find the ignorant misguided guesses to be amusing, I can't imagine how hilarious this thread must be for somebody like BJ who knows the reason each flicked soul is gone.

At the risk of being contrarian to our resident oracle of triffle, No. 6 has indeed been banished. The crime he was accused of was so agregious, that only a life ban could possibly have been just. What did our old mate do? Seems he suggested that the afforementioned was sailing around the globe from marine facility to marine facility to mask his own ineptitude in the art of being a good ship's husband.

Rest easy though. In speaking recently with old BowWow, AG, JT, T.I.M., The Shadow, John Drake and of course, Number 6 (he is not a number!) at our recent holiday party, he was taking great delight in watching all the little snowflakes melt down over the Trump coronation. His only regret was that his free libertarian candidate didn't fair so well this past November.

Of course my gratitude to Snaggle Tooth for bringing this thread to our attention. I shall now retire from the sewer that is PA and leave it to the more worthy.

May you all find what is missing in your lives and 2017 be the best year for each and every one of you.

STFU asshole. I have no doubt that you are No. 6, The Shadow and god knows how many other obnoxious socks. Please keep to your word and do not pollute any more threads. Dick. Oh, and learn to spell too. Asshole. I fervently hope that 2017 is as miserable as every other year of your life has been. Dick.

STFU asshole. I have no doubt that you are No. 6, The Shadow and god knows how many other obnoxious socks. Please keep to your word and do not pollute any more threads. Dick. Oh, and learn to spell too. Asshole. I fervently hope that 2017 is as miserable as every other year of your life has been. Dick.

Fucking LOL, What a narcissistic little cunt, 139 posts in 6 years and Catherine and Simon live on in his heart. I suspected the Commodore was a fraud, who in their right mind would mix with No. 6 socially?

I have my disagreements with BJ....on lots of things.....but it's pretty hard to minimize his sailing resume and he seems pretty straight forward and stand up on his beliefs.....wrong (;)) but consistent and principled in his underpinnings. I can respect all those things.

I am amazed at how few here can conceive that you can disagree with someone and they are still fine people. I don't get that.

Fucking LOL, What a narcissistic little cunt, 139 posts in 6 years and Catherine and Simon live on in his heart. I suspected the Commodore was a fraud, who in their right mind would mix with No. 6 socially?

The only person that would mix with No. 6 socially is himself, henceforth the proliferation of socks. What a pitiful sack of narcissistic shit that worthless turd is.

I have my disagreements with BJ....on lots of things.....but it's pretty hard to minimize his sailing resume and he seems pretty straight forward and stand up on his beliefs.....wrong ( ;)) but consistent and principled in his underpinnings. I can respect all those things.

I don't disagree with BJ on many things and I agree that he deserves respect. He is one of the more honest people here. For what it's worth, I don't always agree with everything you say but I have a lot of respect for you as well.

I have my disagreements with BJ....on lots of things.....but it's pretty hard to minimize his sailing resume and he seems pretty straight forward and stand up on his beliefs.....wrong ( ;)) but consistent and principled in his underpinnings. I can respect all those things.

I don't disagree with BJ on many things and I agree that he deserves respect. He is one of the more honest people here. For what it's worth, I don't always agree with everything you say but I have a lot of respect for you as well.
Copy that and back at ya. Happy new year and hope you have a great 2017.....you're there already right?

I have my disagreements with BJ....on lots of things.....but it's pretty hard to minimize his sailing resume and he seems pretty straight forward and stand up on his beliefs.....wrong (;)) but consistent and principled in his underpinnings. I can respect all those things.

I am amazed at how few here can conceive that you can disagree with someone and they are still fine people. I don't get that.

I don't have any issues understanding it. However it's also hard to argue that some people here are definitely "fine people".

Attacking family, outing details about thw family, and so on to get a reaction are signs of an asshole regardless of whether they agree with you on political subjects.

It's also interesting to note that folks that do such things tend to fixate on someone they need to annoy as much as possible.

PuI, BJ claims all these great qualities onto HIMSELF.

No6 (he"s not a number) pointed out that BJ left a fellow mariner wallowing hopelessly in the middle of the ocean.

I know that I never licked Obama's rectum. I know that I never sucked Obama's dick. Iknow that I never left a boat wallowing in the storms. BJ can't say that :)

Iknow that I never left a boat wallowing in the storms. BJ can't say that :)

How would BJ prove such a negative?? None of us can confidently say you never left a boat wallowing in storms.

Also, I doubt any of us care whether you left a boat wallowing.

Fuck the BJ bashing.

He's an unapologetic left leaning atheist guy. He helps keep this place alive with admin duties. He's a part of America and a sailor.

He raised a kid that is studying yacht design.

You haters are something else.

Maybe think about loving a little more instead of looking under rocks to find hatred.

I'm not sticking up for Porter but it would be nice to have relevant conversation.

One like, "Where is No. 6?"

The personal attacks get so old. Even the Yoo Hoo ones.

Pretty fucking funni that some of the jealous pricks that bash BJ, support Trump!

How the fuck does that work?

Because BJ is a leftie.

PA is fucking awesome. Before I came here I had no idea that Americans came in different flavours and that they hated each other.

There is no equivalent here in Oz. Yes we have different political views but they do not spill over to real life.

Keep up the good work boyz., PA is educating the world on how fucked up America has become.

No6 (he"s not a number) pointed out that BJ left a fellow mariner wallowing hopelessly in the middle of the ocean.

I know that I never licked Obama's rectum. I know that I never sucked Obama's dick. Iknow that I never left a boat wallowing in the storms. BJ can't say that :)

Maybe if you or 6 was actually on the boat with bj at the time, you might have a point. Otherwise, I am happy to believe you when you say the dick you sucked wasn't Obama's

I know that I never left a boat wallowing in the storms.

Pretty much everyone who's never sailed a boat in their life can say that. I'm not at all surprised you haven't had the opportunity to balance the lives of those on your vessel with the lives of those off it. *shrug*

I know that I never licked Obama's rectum. I know that I never sucked Obama's dick.

He's young, you'll get your chance.

What a lying sack of shit you are.

No. 6 is not banned, he's left of his own accord.

The rest of your swill is just as accurate.

Fuck you, you fucking toad. You are a sniveling, lying coward talking bullshit about me behind your keyboard, you craven shitstain.

I don't care whose dicks you've sucked, that's your business. But it sounds like you're gagging on some No. 2 right now.

You were not there in that situation, and you obviously never read the thread where I described every step of the incident in question with a number of far more qualified sailors than me that all, to a poster, agreed my actions were completely understandable, reasonable, and appropriate. Nor did you read the blog entry where I also described, in public.

Everyone agreed, except of course for #6 and another known troll, who took that thread to smear me across the boards here with half-truths and flat out lies. Even though other posters in the thread told him he was full of shit.

I have absolutely nothing to hide about my actions on the water, ever, and nothing to be shameful about. If my behavior was so shameful, do you really think I'd create a thread to discuss what I could have done better and blogged about it, you scurrilous fuckwit?

Gullible, hateful halfwits like you gobbled it up, of course, because it was about someone whose politics you don't like. Your little minds work that way.

Here is the original thread, douchebag.

Here is my very public blog entry, when I wrote about it some two months later.

If you've never sailed offshore with your family in your own boat, then you can go fuck yourself for a lying, opportunistic bag of dicks. Because you have no idea of the decision making process involved with it's your wife and kids off shore, at night, near waters where piracy was a known risk (a boat was taken by pirates about 80 miles from the course we sailed the following day; we'd sailed way North to get clear of such risk).

You claim to be a sailor and an adult for fuck's sake. Fucking act like one and do your goddamned homework before you slander a sailor you've never met.

...Iknow that I never left a boat wallowing in the storms. BJ can't say that :)

I remember that thread.

You're technically correct about what happened.

And BJ's explanation of why it happened continues to be reasonable.

It would seem that one of the principles around here claims Number 6 has not been banned.

There are a couple of salient points to be made. JT as his mates call him, is about as honest as they come. He also pulls no punches. Those two character flaws do not sit well with some. The final point is that not having first hand knowledge, if he claims his account has been disabled, then his account has been disabled regardless of what some might lead you to believe.

Now back to our holiday party gathering. JT, that fellow KMcC both made it a point of saying that they had no interest in financially supporting those that have invested or make a living in this environment.

Now good day to all.

It would seem that one of the principles around here claims Number 6 has not been banned.

There are a couple of salient points to be made. JT as his mates call him, is about as honest as they come. He also pulls no punches. Those two character flaws do not sit well with some. The final point is that not having first hand knowledge, if he claims his account has been disabled, then his account has been disabled regardless of what some might lead you to believe.

Now back to our holiday party gathering. JT, that fellow KMcC both made it a point of saying that they had no interest in financially supporting those that have invested or make a living in this environment.

Now good day to all.

JT is a lying sack of shit, this is known. And he's lying to you if he says he's been banned.

JT and KM pretending to have ethics and principles. That's a hoot.

Someone is lying to you, and it's not me.

someone-lying.jpg

I am so sick of lying sacks coming to this forum and spewing.

I remember that thread.

He's not even technically correct. He's technically full of crap.

There was no storm, there were winds in the high twenties and rough conditions to work in due to the wave sizes. But it was not a storm, and there was no prediction of the conditions deteriorating into one.

It is among the more pernicious aspects of our new, information-driven society. It's all us versus them. On the radio, TV and Internet, it's all division, all the time. The President Elect tweeting new year's wishes to his enemies.

Our system wasn't really designed for two camps of enemies. It requires countrymen who can disagree but work toward a solution.

BJ. Thanks for the straight answers from a moderator.

Can you answer this one: who is Zapata?

I remember that thread.

There was no storm, there were winds in the high twenties and rough conditions to work in due to the wave sizes. But it was not a storm, and there was no prediction of the conditions deteriorating into one.

OK, so I don't remember it that well. I remembered that it was rough and I remember thinking that's a pretty good reason to keep some separation between the boats.

It is among the more pernicious aspects of our new, information-driven society. It's all us versus them. On the radio, TV and Internet, it's all division, all the time. The President Elect tweeting new year's wishes to his enemies.

Our system wasn't really designed for two camps of enemies. It requires countrymen who can disagree but work toward a solution.

This is precisely correct and quite lamentable.

Seems to me that there must have been more threads on this subject or I remember incorrectly. I thought it was much larger than two pages. Also KMc, was a great conservative voice on these pages and I enjoyed our back and forth conversations. He contributed much here, and I enjoyed our PM conversations as well. Unfortunately, he had a disagreement with management and would not back down, his dismissal was unfortunate and temper got the best of two good people.If I remember correctly, his parents were going through some serious health issues and his lovely wife was reposted to Lebanon. It all came down at the wrong time.

Seems to me that there must have been more threads on this subject or I remember incorrectly. I thought it was much larger than two pages. Also KMc, was a great conservative voice on these pages and I enjoyed our back and forth conversations. He contributed much here, and I enjoyed our PM conversations as well. Unfortunately, he had a disagreement with management and would not back down, his dismissal was unfortunate and temper got the best of two good people.If I remember correctly, his parents were going through some serious health issues and his lovely wife was reposted to Lebanon. It all came down at the wrong time.

The Ebola thing didn't help matters, but I would be remiss if I did not point out our perfect record of keeping SA safe from the dreaded scourge.

Ebola who could forget? There should be archival access to those days for those who enjoy reflecting on real insanity.

Those were scary days of whistling past the graveyard, but through good old American ingenuity, grit and vigilance, we managed to stay safe until after the election that November, when the story kinda died off for some reason. A pretty good record, though if memory serves, Puffy did get a cold.

I remember that thread.

OK, so I don't remember it that well. I remembered that it was rough and I remember thinking that's a pretty good reason to keep some separation between the boats.

Seperation is 50 or 100 feet of towline.

Seems someone is calling old mate Number 6 a liar. This person has a habit of doing that, calling others liar. JT just texted to ask a favor of me that he called the scorched earth option. Apparently that is a reference to his original avatar. I am hesitant but I think he is most sincere. He has asked me to allow anyone here who wishes to know where the truth lies to try and log in as Number 6. I have done so and while it allows log in that is the end of it. Any attempt to view the forums is block. Permission denied. So it seems he is telling me the absolute truth. That the account is blocked and thus he is banished.

The account name, for you truth seekers is actually John Drake and the password 4616 . JT has asked that one of you good people log into that account and post to this thread. The only caveat is that if you find the account to be disabled, you share that as well. Fair enough suppose. So simple even a snowflake could do it!

Now you shall excuse me as I extract myself from this forum. Perhaps a shower is in order.

But the subject is separation

Gosh I can see why you people are so drawn into this pit.

Mr. Gouv. The issue is three fishermen's lives. Left adrift. I don't know of anyone who would do that to another human being.

BJ. Thanks for the straight answers from a moderator.

Can you answer this one: who is Zapata?

No I can not.

I would absolutely, positively never inflict on another volunteer moderator the shit I've had to put up with.

Mr. Gouv. The issue is three fishermen's lives. Left adrift. I don't know of anyone who would do that to another human being.

Let's see..this thread was skipping along in a reasonably civilized fashion until you popped in and sprayed some libelous silage around.. now you feel like you need a shower?

Next time direct the nozzle up your own clacker and you'll find your own shit easier to stomach.

I remember that thread.

It was rough...but not a storm. Probably 8' seas or so, short period waves.

Disagreements is a word for it. He was posting flat out lies, claiming I got fired from my last job before I left New York, crap like that. Pretending he knew someone that worked there that told him the "truth."

I don't think you are obliged to justify your actions to anyone BJ. It's just feeding a particularly unpleasant troll.

I remember that thread.

Oh, so you were there? I don't remember seeing you that night.

I don't think you are obliged to justify your actions to anyone BJ. It's just feeding a particularly unpleasant troll.

I am not justifying my actions, I an quashing and discrediting libelous bullshit.

Seems someone is calling old mate Number 6 a liar. This person has a habit of doing that, calling others liar. JT just texted to ask a favor of me that he called the scorched earth option. Apparently that is a reference to his original avatar. I am hesitant but I think he is most sincere. He has asked me to allow anyone here who wishes to know where the truth lies to try and log in as Number 6. I have done so and while it allows log in that is the end of it. Any attempt to view the forums is block. Permission denied. So it seems he is telling me the absolute truth. That the account is blocked and thus he is banished.

The account name, for you truth seekers is actually John Drake and the password 4616 . JT has asked that one of you good people log into that account and post to this thread. The only caveat is that if you find the account to be disabled, you share that as well. Fair enough suppose. So simple even a snowflake could do it!

Now you shall excuse me as I extract myself from this forum. Perhaps a shower is in order.

Like this, you mean?

Logged right in for me with that username and password.

Like-this.jpg

He is a known liar, and he is having you on.

Let's see..this thread was skipping along in a reasonably civilized fashion until you popped in and sprayed some libelous silage around.. now you feel like you need a shower?

Next time direct the nozzle up your own clacker and you'll find your own shit easier to stomach.

I am so very sorry I don't see anything that could be construed as libelous. Can you direct me to that post so I may amend it please?

Like this, you mean?

attachicon.gifLike-this.jpg

Now try and do as suggested. Try to navigate to a forum and post here in Political Anarchy as suggested. I have done so and unless you as an administrator have changed some configuration, you will not be able to do so.

Like this, you mean?

attachicon.gifLike-this.jpg

Now try and do as suggested. Try to navigate to a forum and post here in Political Anarchy as suggested. I have done so and unless you as an administrator have changed some configuration, you will not be able to do so.

He's not Banned, he's not Suspended.

I've wasted as much time on your bullshit as you deserve.

*sigh*

How long do you want to keep playing this bullshit for your buddy?

here-still.jpg

The one playing games is you sir. I did as Number 6 asked. I logged in. No issues. The issue is navigating forums and posting. Those have been disabled somehow.

I am sure you will fix that to prove you are correct. Seems to be the direction you are headed. Since I have done this myself, I know what he has told me is true. Ergo what you have displayed is not.

BTW, your friend JT has texted me again. Seems he is going to go to the dormant g-mail account associated and see if he saved the e-mails from the editor on the subject.

The one playing games is you sir. I did as Number 6 asked. I logged in. No issues. The issue is navigating forums and posting. Those have been disabled somehow.

I am sure you will fix that to prove you are correct. Seems to be the direction you are headed. Since I have done this myself, I know what he has told me is true. Ergo what you have displayed is not.

BTW, your friend JT has texted me again. Seems he is going to go to the dormant g-mail account associated and see if he saved the e-mails from the editor on the subject.

Pathetic. That shit-weasel is your friend; he's no friend of mine.

Are you suggesting I photoshopped a screen shot logged in as No. 6 accessing this thread? You're dumber than I thought.

I do not know what you may or may not be capable of. What is clear to this point is that you have fallen a bit short of the challenge offered by Number 6. That is to log in and post.

I should imagine I am not the only person that has noted that fact.

I do not know what you may or may not be capable of. What is clear to this point is that you have fallen a bit short of the challenge offered by Number 6. That is to log in and post.

I should imagine I am not the only person that has noted that fact.

Number 2 hasn't offered any challenge, though some shit eating sycophant of his claims to be having some pathetic text discussion about it. JT has my e-mail address, if he has an issue he should try using his words. Or take it up with Scot.

I would never, ever post as another user on principle, certainly not to play some sociopath's bullshit games. Even if the sociopath asked me to. He's played this game before, offering me his login information to verify something, and I have no desire to log in as him again. I know this punk, tomorrow he'll be accusing me of reading all his PM's or some such stupidity.

I've taken a screenshot of this thread logged in as No. 6. I've shown a screen shot of what No. 6's account looks like at the moderator page, showing that neither the "UnBan" or "UnSuspend" options are enabled.

There's no more to prove.

tn_gallery_48859_1326_464111.jpg

Well you will excuse me for the technological short comings. I did as JT suggested to log into his account and I have taken a picture of the screen with my phone.

tn_gallery_48859_1326_464111.jpg

Well you will excuse me for the technological short comings. I did as JT suggested to log into his account and I have taken a picture of the screen with my phone.

That is illegible. Keep trying.

If JT needs tech support, he really should reach out to the support team here at SA. You know, the people he's been shitting on for the last decade...

Well it clearly shows myself logged into the John Drake account and an error message stating "Sorry we could not find that".

Your ethical dilemma aside, the account is been rendered unusable. I am sure others will test those waters.

Well it clearly shows myself logged into the John Drake account and an error message stating "Sorry we could not find that".

Your ethical dilemma aside, the account is been rendered unusable. I am sure others will test those waters.

It shows an image about .75" x 75" on a side that I can only see the banner anarchy logo on.

It's the only thing legible or visible.

Though you do bring up an ethical issue here - which is should SA permit an account like this where someone discloses to username and password so anyone can access it and post?

The content of his PM's aside, that leaves an account out there with zero accountability for it's actions. I'll have to kick that up the chain.

I tested that and logged in as No. 6. it appears you have an SQL stacking error which is slowing, even stopping your account. Google a fix.

I tested that and logged in as No. 6. it appears you have an SQL stacking error which is slowing, even stopping your account. Google a fix.

Hmm. If memory serves, with other socks No. 6 has in the past played around with hidden characters in his usernames and crap like that, I wonder if he pooched something up that is breaking a SQL query by putting an invalid character in his profile or something.

If No.6 was banned or suspended then how did he PM me to let me know he was leaving? just put the Commodedoor on ignore. Long Island is home the Little Bitches.

If No.6 was banned or suspended then how did he PM me to let me know he was leaving? just put the Commodedoor on ignore. Long Island is home the Little Bitches.

Just another sock, that one is.

Hmm. If memory serves, with other socks No. 6 has in the past played around with hidden characters in his usernames and crap like that, I wonder if he pooched something up that is breaking a SQL query by putting an invalid character in his profile or something.

Nothing surprises me with that one.

Is Expo still a dick??

One of his accounts - I forget which one - stood out, because you couldn't search for it by just putting the username in because there was something embedded in it or hidden. I don't recall the technical details, and he changed the account name to something easier. To pull up the account profile you had to back door it, by opening a post and clicking the profile instead of using the search function and typing the handle in.

One of his accounts - I forget which one - stood out, because you couldn't search for it by just putting the username in because there was something embedded in it or hidden. I don't recall the technical details, and he changed the account name to something easier. To pull up the account profile you had to back door it, by opening a post and clicking the profile instead of using the search function and typing the handle in.

Sounds like maybe No. 6 is the real Cozy Bear hacker?????

This - the opening up of an account for public access - has been discussed with site management, and has been determined to be an unacceptable risk. After all, anyone could post anything as No. 6, and we wouldn't know who it was.

The account will be closed; if No. 6 wants to open it again he can take it up with Scot.

I would never, ever post as another user on principle, certainly not to play some sociopath's bullshit games.

And yet you do just that. So much for any moral or ethical dilemma.

In the early days of the experiment that was Sailing Anarchy, it was thought by many that the user Mighetto was perpetrated by the crew of a boat from PNW all acting in concert. Taking turns posting absurd theories about the Fourth Mode, did not seem to present any moral or ethical dilemma back in the day. Some quaint notion that an anonymous poster, using an nom de plume is an know person is pure fantasy. One sees a fair bit of that in these hallowed halls.

Everyone enjoy the New Year's Day Holiday. Even those more objectionable.

BJ tell me the weather is great down there. Yell me about how your kid is bright and healthy.

Tell me you feel the satisfaction of what you have accomplished on that boat.

Tell me the PA haters are not in your mentality. Thanks for the direct moderator contact.

I would never, ever post as another user on principle, certainly not to play some sociopath's bullshit games.

In the early days of the experiment that was Sailing Anarchy, it was thought by many that the user Mighetto was perpetrated by the crew of a boat from PNW all acting in concert. Taking turns posting absurd theories about the Fourth Mode, did not seem to present any moral or ethical dilemma back in the day. Some quaint notion that an anonymous poster, using an nom de plume is an know person is pure fantasy. One sees a fair bit of that in these hallowed halls.

Who has BJ posted as, other than himself?

Bhyde and I met Frank at Cascade Locks.. He's real. And possibly imbibes a bit. And will accept you as a Facebook friend.

Those with the biggest sock drawers are convinced everyone else does too. GDBS. guilty dog barking syndrome.

Do you, a sock whose identity I know, think I am posting with other socks here on SA? I'm crushed. I maintain one digital presence here, and had an admin account to operate under for contact with members that needed it. We knew there were a bunch of unprincipled douchebags like you and your WLIS friends out there that would come after me personally if my role as a Moderator was known publicly. Guess what...we were right about you assholes.

JT/No 6/Anonymous guest did exactly what you describe WRT his Anonymous Guest account - he openly admitted it was a platoon of WLIS asshats he gave the keys to so they could wreak havoc and asshattery in the forums.

It is no ethical dilemma to you WLIS clowns because you have no sense of ethics.

The Underdawg account is simply a moderator mouthpiece - I use it when there is some bit of official bit of communication from the moderation team is necessary. In general, if Underdawg posts something, you may assume that the content of that post has been discussed with the site ownership and Scot is aware of and in agreement with the action or policy being taken.

Who has BJ posted as, other than himself?

There is a contingent from the WLIS that believes that because I used a moderator account to protect my identity that it was a sock puppet, even though it only made official posts. So they claim I am a hypocrite because I took steps to protect my privacy, and I am a sock puppeteer just like them.

Given their treatment of me since they outed me, we were correct to try to protect my identity as a moderator. No volunteer needs this shit. We won't make the same mistake again, so you guys can keep guessing about Zapata, you'll never hear a word or hint from me.

BJ, did you ever find out what happened to those guys on that fishing boat?

Yeah, they might have been fishermen who got lost using line-of-sight navigation, and then ran out of fuel, but they could have been pirates who ran out of fuel too.

Family on the boat, Monday morning quarterback seems a little useless.